Chapter 5

Laurance
I open the door and see this boy trying to pull down Aphmaus skirt. I saw her crying. I pulled him off of her and she ran behind me. I put down my bag and said," Never touch her like that again." He looked at me and said," Oh no I will hurt her and rap her and she will like it or not." I looked at him I kicked him out of the house. Aphmau is crying. I asked her what did he do? She said," He was holding my butt, pulling off my clothes before u got here, and kissing me. She was crying word after word. She asked if I could sleep with her tonight. I really do love her and I want her to be mine. So I say sure. She went in her room and putt on Spanx's and a tank top on. She always looks good. She gets in bed the realizes then she was hungry. She asked if I wanted to eat anything and I did so I said yes. Went she was down stairs I was going to change but after I put on my pants. She came back up and asked what I wanted. I had no shirt on. I had a six pack and she looks at me then asked me again. I said," I  don't care."  She walked out of the room and walked down stairs. I wanted my shirt off so I went down stairs. She was making home made chinkin pie pie. It was almost done it's about 7:30. So we went to watch a movie. We didn't really watch it. We were on the floor I was siting down and Aphmau was my lap facing me. ( like the spider siting way) we were hugging of a while. I hope this never ends. We release and look at each other. Then I grabbed her butt and leaned in to kiss her she kissed back. I do really love her. I take out my phone and take a picture of use kissing it looks so cute. I got a text be Garroth.
( Text starts now)
G: hey do u want to spy on my new neighbor?
L: what's her name?
G: Aphmau . She is so pretty!
L:  I'm at her house right now.
G: ask if I can come over!
L: no
G: fine this is war ! Bye
( End of Text)
She asked me who I was texting. I told her it was my sister. Then she asked Hey well I wanted to know if you wanted to take a profile pic with me. She asked from anybody. I said sure. We took a picture in the spider siting thing. It look really cute. Then we herd the cooking bells of the chinkin pie pie. We ate it was amazing. She was a really good cook but I'm better. So after eating it was 8:15 . I asked her if I could take her out to the park. She put on ripped skinny jeans with her high tops. She look hot. Then we walk to the park. It was cold then we went to the lake that she almost died from. We sat on the dock. She looked really cold. So I gave her my hoodie. It look so cute on her. I smirked at her then she blushed. I love her but I should Waite intell I know her more but it feels like I new her for my whole life. When i see her in heart feels couplet. I keeps smiling at her. She looks up and says your the only boy that doesn't treat me like a Barbie doll. I wounded what she means so I asked her what dose that mean. She says that most boys wants to date me for my looks not my personality. She really thinks my a nice guy. She just makes me happy to see her. If anybody dose anything to her I will hurt them 10 times harder. She leans on me and I put my arm around her. I asked her can you sing for me? She said,"sure."
( song is on top play it because I'm not typing it)  
She was singing Stitches. She was really good. She was still leaning on me and I still had my arm around her. I love her so much but I don't want to ruin out friendship. So I will give her time to think but I don't want other guys to go after her. I was still listening to her sing. She was done and began to do a light cry. I asked her what's wrong. She said," All the guys I dated remind me of what happens to my relationship." I put on my lap and said," If your were my girlfriend I would never hurt you. I will do anything to keep you safe." She looked at me and hugged me. I always want Aphmau in my arms. I love her. It was getting late so we walked to her house. We got to her bedroom and she just went to bed what she wore to the park. I think I'm going to give her that hoodie. I went in her bed and she was laying down on my chest. She said," Please never leave me." I said," I would be pretty stupid to do that." She looked at me and smiled. I love her smile. Then I we fall a sleep. I woke up to Aphmau in fear. She looked at me and she was shaking. She came more by me and cuddled with me. I cuddled with her we were talking about ourselves. She is a sweetheart. I wish she could by mine. She works tomorrow so I'm going to drop by. We both fell a sleep cuddling with each other.

Sorry for a short chapter I'm going to write another one.!! So I hope u like them !! I love u all !!!!