Chapter 4 / what happend

Aphmau P.O.V
I left and when to my parents truck. I started it and looked up the hospital. It was about 15/20 minute drive. So I was driving and I got a text on my phone. I looked at it but then I keep looking on the road. I remembered Laurances number it wasn't it and I just put Cadenzas number in my phone too. I told myself I had to keep focused on the road. After 18 minutes of driving I was there. I grabbed my IPhone and went to the desk. I had to fill out papers. After 10 minutes of filling out papers I was waiting to get my named called. So I looked at the texted that I got when I get was driving. 
(Text starts)
???: Hey if you don't want to get hurt you better listen to me.
A: What do you mean? Who are you?
???: I mean I will tell you what to do if you don't do it I will..
A: will do what ??
???: you will see when you don't do what I ask??
A: why are you doing this to me??
???: Because I love you
A: stop texting me !
???: nope, I want you to keep your unlock tonight.
A: What no !
???: if you don't I will ..
A: ok fine but that's it!
???: one more thing, before you get home from the hospital there's a outfit you have to where.
A: ok? Bye
( End Of Text)

That was really creepy. I was getting lost in my thoughts in tell I herd my name  get called. So I got up and went in side the Doctor office. The Doctor Doctor said that my wrist wasn't broken or spring. That's good there just going to be swallowed thou. He gave me some wrap. So I got in my car and drove home. I wonder what he meant outfit. I hope it was a prank. So I was almost home. I was scared the person said I had to keep my door unlocked and where a outfit. I was really scared and I wanted someone to sleep over. I have school tomorrow so no one could. So I got out of my parents truck and went inside. There's were a lot of rose petals leading to my room. I opened my door there was a slutly school girl outfit with a note.
(Note)
Aphmau I know you don't like warring outfits like this but you have too. You also need keep your door unlocked. You can't change. You need to send me pictures of you in that outfit or I can come over and we....
( End of note)

I put on the outfit. I was really scared so I called Laurance.
( call Laurance)
L:hey what's up
A: hey Are u busy?
L: no why what's wrong?
A: this person *starts to cry*
L: ok I'm coming right now?
(End of call)
I was crying then somebody walked. I didn't care right now but they came into my room. It was Laurance. He was really pink from me warning this. I showed him the note then the text messages. He hugged me. He said," Oh no"  I looked up and asked," what's wrong." He said," maybe I might have gave your number to my friends and this could be one of them." I wasn't mad but I asked," why would somebody do this?" He answered by putting me on the bed kissing me. I didn't kiss back. He got off and looked hurt. I said," sorry I don't know how to kiss." He looked at me and said," what? How could you don't know how to kiss." I was said," I never got to learn how too." He looked at me with a smirk and said," You can practice on me sexy." I was blushing red. Then said," Don't you ever call me that and maybe." I asked if you want to watch a movie? He said," sure." So he pick out a horror movie.
Laurance
I pick out a horror movie. It was the first saw. It wasn't like super scary but it's more gross then anything. For some girls it's really scary. I hope Ahpmau is one of those girls. She looks really sexy in the school outfit. She was getting jumpy and jumped in my arms but went she jumped I saw her under ware. I stared to blush. She was sitting on my lap. She turns around and faces me. She gave me a hug and stared to cry. I asked why she was crying. She put her head up and said she was too scared to sleep her a lone and she just moved her and only people she knows are boys. I told her that I will stay her. She asked if I need colt he's for tomorrow. I do so I said I will be back in a hour to grab everything. So I went..
Aphmau
Warring pg13 ! So yeah !
Laurance left and I was playing on my phone. I herd my front door creek and I know that isn't Laurance because he just left. I scared and who's here. My ex Zane was here. He came up and said where my pics of you. I couldn't move because he use to hurt me. He came closer to me and pin to my bed. He was kissing me and he was doing it roughly. I don't kiss back. When he release he says if you scram for people I will... Those words were in my head but then I felt something holding my butt. It was Zane. He looks at me and says are you happy to see me. I look at him then look at the ground. He slaps me then starts holding my butt again. He is pulling down my under ware. I was crying then he pulls me to the basement their was a bed down their. He throws me on it. Then he lays down on top of me. He starts getting touchy with me. He trying to take of my skirt but I'm holding it down. He is way to strong so he takes off my shirt in stead. I asked him plz get off I don't like you anymore. He gets off then takes of his shirt and pulls me to the cold wall. He asked if this is better. I said no then he is touching me again. Then he says pole dance for him. There's a pole in the base mean to help hold it up. I walk over to it then try to run but me gets me.  He says get your shirt because we are leavening. I grabbed my shirt and he has my underwear in his hands. He said oh looking for these. I will put them on for you. I'm crying so hard he puts them on then slaps my butt. It's been almost a hour so Laurance should be here soon. I asked him why should I go with you if the show is right here. I only said that because I new Laurance was coming back for me so I need keep him here. So he came to he and said," oh babe I new you were going to come throw after grabbing your butt." He grabbed me and was pulling down my skirt. I was crying but I hiding let him see. I herd the dirt open . I'm saved.