chapter 14

APHMAU P.0.v
I walked away from the guys because I feel that they don't even like me. I was hungry but I just let my hungry go. I walked around the school and saw a tree. I climbed it and say up their cry my eyes out. I wish I wasn't born. I feel like I was a mistake. Nobody likes me and nobody will. I'm depressed. I was shaking from my thoughts and lost my balance. It was a tall tree so I could die from this hight. I scrammed while falling. I herd footsteps. I closed my eyes and expecting my death. I was waiting to hit the ground. Then I leaded  in someone's arms. I opened my eyes and saw Laurance. He said," Oh I got my wish." I asked," what's your wish?" He said," A pretty angle fall in my arms." I blushed a little and said," thank you but I'm not a angle Lexie is ." I felt sad again then I felt soft lips placed on mine. I pushed him away to only pull him back to kiss him again. He lifted my shirt and kissed me on the lips. We kissed until we realized we would die if we didn't god damn air. I was trying to get off his arms and I fall on top of him. My hands were holding down his hands . We were staring in each other's eyes. Then I got up and ran inside the school. All the people I ran into Lexi. I stood their in froze. Lexi said,"Oh did something touch me because it feels like the worthless nothing." My eyes were about to water. Then she said," Oh girls look at the worthless nothing. She going to cry. Oh don't worry you little slut." After she said that I turn around. I started to run but their was a person their. I ran into Laurance. I tried to walk away but he wouldn't let me. I was crying right now. Laurance said ," Lexi guess what." Lexi said," what?" Laurance kissed me. Then Lexi ripped me off of Laurance. I got dragged to the janitors closet. I told her to get me go. She put me in the closet. After she left I saw a vent. I claimed in the into the vent. I was crawling throw the vents. Then I herd people talking. I was above the boys bathroom. It smelt like poop and p. I saw all the guys in the bathroom. Their having a boy talk or man talk. They were talking about girls they liked. I herd one of them say my name. I didn't look at them because they could be using the bathroom. I just listening to them talk. Their voices all sound the same so it was hard to hear who likes me. They all talk at the same time so it was hear. Then I the boys walked out. So I opened the vent and claimed down. I went out the boys bathroom window. I talked inside the school. I went up to Lexi and said," ok you think your better then me. We can have a dance off." She laugh and said," Ok your on next Friday after school." I know I can beat her in this then I said," your on!" Then I walked one way and she walked the other. I was walking to my next class. I was thinking about what song to do. I also have to practice my dance moves. I have to win this or my dead meat for the rest of high school. I keep thinking about this kinda stuff intell the bell. The bell snapped me out of my thoughts. I have a free period so I want outside. I turn on some music and started to some flips. Then I saw Laurance and I stopped. He came up to me and asked," Are u really having a dance off with Lexi?" I said," Yes I'm. Is thier a problem?" He said," maybe?" I asked" what do you mean by maybe?"  He says ," she can get people to choreograph her dances." I looked at him kinda sad and said,"So you don't think I can win?" He looks right at me and says," I do think you can win but let me help you." I looked at him confused. I said," What do you know about dancing?" He said," well the people get to pick the winner, so you need to kinda do like sexy dancing." I kinda blushed and said," Yeah your right but I don't know how." He answered quickly and said,"I know how so let me help you." I told him yeah. So we are going to practice during the weekend. It was almost end of the day but I have one more class. So I went to my class and I wrote down the notes. It was boarding but I have to do it. The day was over but I had to get my stuff out of my locker. I got my stuff and went on the bus to go home. After that I walked to my room and went to bed.