Chapter 8

Aphmau

Laurance and I were being cute. He was licking my nose and my cheek. He was making me blush. I told him to stop it and he keep on doing it. I was giggling and he was too. It was so cute. Then he was putting his hands on my waist. I was sitting on top of him. I was getting hungry and I asked him if he wanted to get something to eat. He said," sure can I feed you and can u feed me." I blushed and said sure. We walked down to the lunch room in the hospital. We looked around to see what's to eat. I got a salad and he got a samwhich again. Then we went down the line I got apple juice and he got a pop. I got a pounding cut and Laurance did too. He had back to the room. Just about I take a bit he says well aren't you going to feed me. I was feeding him like a baby. I he was almost done and then his pounding cut. I put some on his nose. It was so cute trying to see him try to lick the pounding off. So I licked off and say all gone. I said it like he was a baby. I sat on him and he feed me. He was teasing me. Then I leaned down we were a few inches apart. He puts down the fork with the salad. He leaned one way and I leaned the other. He kissed me and I kissed back. He had his hands on my waist. I had my around his neck. He was amazing guy.

Laurance

Well she had her hands around my neck and I had my hands around her waist. It felt like we should be together. I'm going to ask her out. I don't know what to do for the date but it has to be amazing for a girl like her. I don't want a movie date because we can't talk to each other. I don't want to take her out to a dance party because guys will be hitting on her. Umm. They release she blushing. She is really cute when she blushes. I smirk at her. Then she turns even more red. She looks so so cute. I want her to be mine. I grab her hand and we are holding hands. She gets to leave in a hour. So she has to come back in 10 days to get the staps out. She looks so cute in my clothes. She has a head concussion so if she needs a prake she gets one the Doctor comes in and gives her the notes to give to all her teachers. So we went out and I had my car so it was about after 2 hour so I went home and changed. She waited for me to get ready. The clothes she is wearing is a pair of sweatpants and shirt. She said she had clothes in her locker. We went to school and she went inside the girls bathroom and changed. She wore black leggings with a pink shirt. She all ways looks cute. So we walked into math . Every body was starring at us but I didn't care. Aphmau sits in front of me. I'm lucky she sits by me. After class we had P.E. So we went into the different locker rooms. I changed and Travis comes up to me. " hey I herd you got that hot babe from the cafe a. She dose have a nice body." He said. I told him I like her for personally not for her looks. But she is hot too." He told me that she was going to be his. I told him to back off. Then I went out of the locker room. So we went out side to run. Aphmau was really fast. She almost beat Aaron. He only beat her by 30 seconds. I came 4 out of 20 kids. That's pretty good. So I went over to her and said how do you run that fast. She said," well when your crazy ex is chasing you this a knife and a whip you learn how to run faster. Pls I ran track for 11 years. She gave me a smile and said come on slow poke. She was walking to the guy where the dough ball is taking place. I was on the same team with her. My team is with Aphmau, Travis, Garroth, kaitlyn, kik, kammer, and me. The other team was Nico, Ross, Kawaii~chan, Jeffery, Aaron, Lucinda, and Brendan. We stared playing intell we saw the popular girls walk in. They say they want to play on the opposite team as Aphmau. He let him play. I see Aphmau with a flam in her eyes. We had to restart. So everybody bake to the wall. When we hear the zero we all ran but for Aphmau. She smart because three people got out. From running to the middle. She went to go get a ball throw it at Jeffery really hard. Even harder then Kaitlyn.

Jeffery

Well I got out but the new girl. She hit it harder then Kaitlyn dose. I looked at her she was really pretty. I really want to talk to her. I can't after she hit me and made me fall on my butt. I think Laurance all ready got her but I'm going to stop it. I need help but who would get to help me split up a cute nice girl form Laurance. Waite I know this guy named Zane. He is really crazy so he can help me. I got in a fight with him but I will talk to him. I watch the new girl she was really good. I hope she tries to out to be a cheerleader. I looks perfect as one. I also know football players and cheerleaders hangout a lot too. Their today after school. I might ask her. I heard the bell time for lunch.