Chapter 15

APHMAUS P.O.V

I woke from a text. It was from Laurance. The text said," Hey wake up get ready and I'm coming over in 30 minutes." I looked at it and looked the other way. I didn't want to get up. It's 10:01 and I'm not getting up intell I want to. So I went back to bed.

LAURANCE P.o.V

I texted Aphmau to get up and get ready. I took a shower and got dress. I put on some dark navy blue jeans with a white hoodie. I brushed my teeth and brushed my hair. I looked handsome. Aphmau is a real dancer but I want her to get lose. She will win if she gets lose and have fun. I walk to my car and start it. I start driving to Aphmaus house. I park my car in her drive way. I walked up to her door. I knocked on her door. I got no answer. I got out my phone and started to call her. No answer so I looked to see if her door is unlocked it was. I went to her room and she was sleeping. She looks so cute so I laid in her bed with her. I hope she dosen't mind. I took a pic of snapchat. She looked so cute I should let her rest but she needs to beat Lexi in the dance off. So I started to kiss her cheek. She didn't wake you from that she I started to kiss her neck. She was moving around. Then I found her wake spot because she started to open her eyes. First she didn't realized but she saw me and she got scared. I said," Oh look who's awake sleeping beauty." She was breathing normal after like 2 minutes then she said," Why are you in my house ? I thought you aren't coming in tell 10:31?"  I was thinking then I said," you know it's like 11 a clock right?" Then she said," I'm taking a shower went to here it stop get out of my room." Then I said," ok." I was on my phone.

Aphmau P.O.V
I went in the shower I washed my body with grape body wash. I had a set was all grape stuff. After that I washed my hair with the grape shampoo then I washed my hair with the grape conditioner. I was almost done I just had to wake up so I was in their doing that for a four minutes. I turn off the water and grabbed a purple towel. I put it around me and I opened the door a little to see if Laurance was still in the room but he left and shout to door too. I went to my closet to decide what to wear. I looked there for like 3 minutes in tell I picked out a long sleeve   purple, black, and white shirt that has this cute design on it with a purple high waist skirt that matches the purple on the shirt. I put that on then I called Laurance to come up their. I asked him if I should curl my hair or strained it. He said," You should curl it and do a water fall braid around your head." I said," that's a good idea." Then I walked up to him and kissed his cheek. I blushed a little and he smirked. I curled my hair and did a water fall braid around my head. I put on my eye liner. I was done I grabbed my phone wallet. I asked," where are we going anyway." He said," we are going to get you a outfit for the dance off." I asked," oh ok I guess so." We went to car and drove to the mall. It wasn't that far of a drive but we talked about what are we are doing to night. We are going to a night club to get you in the grove of free dancing. I guess this will be fun. So we got to the mall. We walked in to this new store called Trends. ( by the way I had that up so there's no really store called that.) we walked in and Laurance found a outfit of me.

It wasn't ugly but I wish it was purple

It wasn't ugly but I wish it was purple. He told me to go try it on I did. I came out and he said," that's prefect nobody is going to expect that from you." I said," sure let me take it off and go pay for it." He said," I will pay for it if I get a kiss on the lips." I looked at him and asked," right now?" He said," I get to pick went." I said," deal ." I took it off and Laurance payed of it. He is really nice it cost $135. It was a good deal for every thing I got thou. Pls that's are school colors too. We walked to this car. We were talking about what should I do. He said," Ok you want to wear something more for a night club." I looked a my outfit and I guess he was right then I asked," I guess but I don't know what to wear will you help me?" He said," of course your going their as my date silly so I want you to look perfect." I blushed a little. I hope he doesn't notice my little blush. I said ,"so this is a date then."  He said," yeah your going to be all over me so yeah." When he said I was going to be all over him I blushed a storm. I didn't say anything after that. We were at my house. We went to my room. He looked throw my closet. I told him not to look at certain places where I keep my underwear and bras.

LAURANCE P.O.V

I was looking throw Aphmaus closet to find something she cloud wear. I want her to look amazing and flawless because she is. Then I found the dress she could wear
( hey if you read another book on my Wattpad you would know wear this came from 🤔😉)

 Then I found the dress she could wear ( hey if you read another book on my Wattpad you would know wear this came from 🤔😉)

It looked so beautiful. It would look perfect on her. I grabbed it and handed it to her. She looked at it and said," Oh I forgot I had this dress." I looked at her a little funny. I asked her," How can a beautiful girl not wear this beautiful dress?" She blushed and said," I remember getting it form somewhere but I never thought about that dress." I told her to go tried it on. Was waiting for her to get out. Then she came out she looked so.. Is there a word to describe how she looks. That dress goes prefect with her skin, hair, and personally. I was speechless. She looked sad and then she asked,"oh does it look bad on me?" Then I walked up to her and said,"No, it looks so perfect on you. I don't know a word that can describe how amazing you look." She blushed a light pink.  I looked in her closet to find some shoes to wear with that dress. Then I find a shoes that match the dress. It was a prefect outfit. She puts one on then I she put her foot out. I put the shoe on and I got up. She grabbed her phone wallet. Then we went to my car and drove to the club..

Hahahahahahahahaha kbow to have to wait I'm so evil !!!! I will probably do another chapter you day so bye bye

shutout to Katherina!! My best friend !!💯😘😍💯💯😘