Chapter 9

Aphmau

It was after gym and it was time for lunch. I went into the locker room and put on my clothes. This girl with blue hair walked up to me. " Hey how did you make Jeffery fall on his butt?" She asked. " well it's easy you aim right for the gut and throw has hard as you can." I said. "Well your smarter then you look. I'm going to do that more often. Well what's your name?" She asked." Well thank you and it's Aphmau." I said." Well my name is Kaitlyn." She said. Then I walked down to the lunch room but before I stopped at my locker. When I'm at my locker I see that girl putting herself in Laurance. I looked and he looked right at me. I walked off and went outside. I new it. He was just using me. I was crying. I wasn't wearing any makeup. I went into a forest that was really close. I could still hear the school bell. Lunch hear is 45 minutes. I couldn't believe him. I just sat their crying. I keep thinking I knew he was using you no body loves you. Maybe I should go back with my parents.

Laurance

Leix was all over me. I can't hurt a girl so I keep saying get off of me. She was in tell she saw Aphmau. I knew she wasn't going to stop. Aphmau was putting stuff in her locker then she turn her head at Leix and I. Then I looked her right in her eyes and she was going to cry. I felt so bad. She ran out the doors. I pushed Leix off of me and told her never to touch me again. I went to the lunch. I went to sit down and I saw Garroth their so I went up to him. I sat down with sadness. Garroth looked at me and asked me what's wrong. I told him to story. When every body sat down they all looked at me. I asked what all you guys looking at me fore? They said how did you get the new hot chick. They looked a round intell we saw her siting in the woods/ forest. I told them what happened. Dante saw her running in draper. She doesn't know that forests and she might get lost. So I ran out of the lunch room. I ran into the forest. I start yelling her name over and over. I was walking more and more in then I herd a her voice I ran toward her voice that keep talking to herself . I saw her about to jump. Theirs water at the end but that's still risky. She was counting down from three. I ran to her picked her from her waist. I fall down and she turn about in the air while I fall now we are facing each other in the eyes.

Aphmau

I was about to jumped and then I felt hands in my waist. Then they fall and I turn around it was Laurence. We looked at each other's eyes. I said," well where's your girlfriend?". He said," we'll I'm trying to safer from jumping off the cliff."" Oh now after hurting me. Your trying to safe me." I said kinda sassy. " I didn't do anything with Leix. She was trying to get you jelly." He said." Then why were you smiling at her and getting her do it." I said. "If you get mad what I'm about to say I'm telling the truth. When you went to your locker I was staring at you and your butt. When I see you make me happy inside and out." He said. I stayed silent." But let's talk about your trying to jump off. That's not okay if you jumped and I wasn't here.. You could of died." He said about to cry." Well I was trying to get ride all of the memories of all boys. This was the only idea I had." I said. He looked at me and said," well I don't want you to forget me. Aphmau don't hurt yourself because you saw Lexi trying to make you jelly." He said leaning in closer. I was leaning in closer and closer. Then our lips meant. We were like that for a little while in tell we herd the school bell. I told him not to tell anybody what happened about the jumping off thing. He said he wasn't going too. I wasn't  really hungry. More thirsty so I grabbed a water to drink. I went to my next class it was science. We got to draw our lab partners. I got Travis. I wasn't really happy but I love this class so I will deal with it. I before I sat down the teacher says to go find your lab partner. I went up to Travis and said," well I guess we are lab partners." He said," Well guess I sit by the most cutest girl in the school." I just walk to our seats. I didn't pay any time thinking about Travis being my lab partner. I took all the notes that we need for the test to study. Tomorrow we do our first lab. We need to write down what to do by oder so we don't mess it up. Class way almost over and Travis was touching my lower back almost touching my butt. I pull my chair a way from him. He almost fall over but didn't sadly. I keeped write  down all the info for the test so I can study. I see Laurance taking notes too. I was looking at him then realize I need to buy writing the stuff down. The bell rang and off to my free period. I get to do anything for one hour so I went to walk around outside and do some homework. It was nicer now when Laurance and I was down here. So I was looking at the science notes and I was studying them in tell someone took them out of my hands. It was Laurance I grabbed them and said," hey that's not nice to take other people's stuff" I was teasing him while I said that. Then he says " ops then this is wrong too." He look my lab top and started to up it over his head. I was kinda short so I couldn't reach it. I was on my tippy toadies I still couldn't reach it.  If I do a back hand spring and a back tuck will u give it back. He said ," well u have to do 20 back hand springs and the a back tuck." "Ok deal." I said. I did 35 back hand springs with a back tuck. After I was done I fall. I could try to break the worlds record. He came to he and said," Wow you did 35 and a back tuck. Are you okay." I said," well I'm dizzy and tried because that takes a lot of work." He asked if I need a hand and grabbed it. I got my lab top back and my notes. I'm going to my next class magic's. I didn't have any so I'm board in that class. The teacher was talking about this girl. After this class i have one more then cheerleader tries outs then work. I needed to eat something for energy. Im thinking about Zane because i could feel his dark senes around the town. Im going to leave it alone for now. i was day dreaming about all what happened on my frist day here. i snaped out of it by the bell.