Chapter 12

Aphmau P.O.V

I just won the high jump. Then Travis said," Well I helped you win that should mean ... I should get to take you on a date." I cam closer to him and said," you can win a coffin." he said," on a second thought ever mind." I looked at him and said," that's what I thought but maybe we can hang out like friends." he said," okay that can work of me." I said," it has to b his weekend thou." he sad," that works I will text you off of Facebook." I put my thump up and walked to he girls locker room. put on my cloths and waited for the bell t ring. Put Lexi walked up to me and punched me. I said," Oh no you don't." I began to punch her. We fought out of the girls locker room into the gym. Everybody was watching us. I she was top of he because I fall. I grabbed her and we were both on the ground. I was wearing a skirt so my underwear showing sometimes. Laurance, Garroth, Travis, and Jeffry was trying to pull me off of her. I was on top of her and punching her. Kaitlyn we to grab Lexi because the boys cant keep me away from her. I cant tell but one of the boys has my waist. It feels nice. Lexi was I the gym and I got pulled to the hallway. I turn around and Laurance has my waist. He put me against the wall. he says," What was that about?" I didn't answer him. I looked at the ground and I was sad. Then Travis says," Did you see how she fought. she was like Kaitlyn." Garroth and Laurace were yelling at me. The didn't want me to get hurt. They are the ones hurting me right now. I just stayed quiet. Then a tear went down my face. Then Jeffry pushed Laurance and Garoth away from me. Jeffry said," Don't you see your yelling at her. Your the ones that are hurting her." They both looked at m and I began to cry a little. I cried I too my purple shirt. I wasn't wearing makeup so that was good. They tried to touch me but I ran away. while I was running I bombed into Lexi. She was on top of me and punching me. I was trying to get up but her squad was on holding me down. I had my arms in front of m face so it didn't hurt. then she grabbed my hair and pulled me to the school basement. Then I got tried up.

LAURANCE P.O.v

After Jeffry said that I felt like a jerk. I was trying to walk torrid her but she ran. Travis says," leave her alone for a little bit." then we walk to lunch but Aphmau wasn't here. I went in the lunch line and got my food. I sat down with all my friends. They were talking about see Aphmau's underwear and the fight. But more about the underwear. Then I asked," Did any o you guys see Aphmau?" they all say no. Then I look around the lunch room and I don't see Lexi and her quad. Then I asked that to the guys. There at the lunch tables by use. That's weird that Aphmau and the Leix squad isn't here. Then I asked the guys," Hey isn't weird that Lexi and Aphmau aren't here." they all agreed about how weird is it. Then I walked out of the lunch room. Then I herd a scream. I just shook it off. Then I began to walk around then I saw Kaitlyn. I said," Hey Kaitlyn." she says," I have herd screams that way." I said." its the old stairs." Then we walked back to lunchroom. I finshed my lunch and went to my next class.

LEXI P.O.V

I had Aphmau tried up in the school basement. My squad and I were torching her. She screaming because of the paint but we said," If you don't shut up we will do worst." Then she shut up. I don't like her because she is cuter the me. All the boys think she is cuter the me. But if she is beat up and she isn't cute anymore. We are hitting her, cutting her, and we are going to leave her to die. She is bloody and has broses all over her. I said," Well who is the ugly nobody." She doesn't say anything. She ha tears down her face. She says," Well just leave me to die." I tell the girls to follow me. We had to are next class. I hope she dies down their. Nobody loves her and no one will.

APHMAU P.O.V

I told Lexi to leave me o die. She left and i'm going to die in days. I'm bloody and have brose all over me. I honestly want to die. I have no friends and everyone hates me. It seems like that. I wish I can die faster. I hate my life. I wish I never't came here. This reminds me of my past... I hope nobody's finds me. I'm in pain and I'm board. I herd the last bell go off. I see the boxes a lot more boxes then normal. I'm also getting dizzy, and dizzier by the minute. I then I see black.

Hey sorry for a shorter chapter but you have to see what happens next love you all!! 💯😍😘❤️❤️😍😘 💯