Chapter 6

Aphmau
I woke up its 6:30 and school starts at 8:00. So get up really slow so I don't wake up Laurance. He dosent wake up. Yes. So I go to my closet and pick out my clothes to ware. I pick out my light blue ripped jeans and a white t-shirt. I also I'm going to where Laurance hoodie. So I went in the shower and washed my hair. I also washed my body and my face. I got out and dried off and put my clothes on. When I got out it was 6:50 so I want back in bed and cuddled with Laurance. He is a sweet guy but I'm waiting for him to ask me out but we would never ask me out. I'm trying to wake him but he isn't waking up. So I kissed him on the lips then he gets up and we are making out. He is a good kisser. I looked at him and said," sleeping beauty your awake." I giggled while saying that. He said," Oh my true love gave me a kiss and waked me." We were giggling. Then he said," oh my hoodie looks good on you. You can have it." I said," Thanks when we are apart I'm still with you." Oh my gosh did I really say that out loud. He looked a me and hugged me. I always feel safe in his arms. He says i will always be with you. I said," you should start getting ready sleeping beauty. He gets up and go to the bathroom to change I'm blow drying my hair. When I'm done he was done. He look hot. I'm falling for him. It was 7:15 so I went to go brush my teeth. I asked Laurance is their a cheerleading team. He said," yeah their tries out are in two days ." "Ok are u on the foot ball team" I asked he gives me a smirk and says"yes I'm." I asked him if we wants to eat something. He says yes. We went down stairs and I made pancakes. Their were really good. We find he then grabbed my school stuff. We were walking then Laurance put his arm around me. Then we walked in school and everybody was looking at me. I asked Laurance why is every body looking at me. He said," first your new and I'm the most popular guys in school." I said," oh so a lot of the girls want to date you then."
Laurance

When she said," oh so a lot of the girls want to date you then." She looked really sad then kissed her on her cheek. Then she blushed. We went to the office and grabbed her schedule for class with her locker on it too. We went to her locker and put some of her books she didn't need intell after lunch. She had all the same class as me so that's cool. I walk with her to our first class. It's reading . We walk in and take our seats. The teacher comes in and asked Aphmau to come into deuce herself to the class. She says well my name is Aphmau. I work a the maid cafa. I like to sing and play almost every sport. I two brothers. That's really it. She sat back down next to me. I pasted her a note that said," come sit by me and my friends a lunch" I gave her the note she put ok. She gave me the note and we were smiling at each other. After reading we have math. She needed to use the bathroom so I went to class.
Aphmau

I went to the bathroom and when I got out then a whole munch of girls were waiting for me. They all look at me and say well well look at the whore of the school. I say well I'm not. She kicks me back in the stall. I hit my head on the toilet. The girl who kicked me grabbed my head and hit it a again on the toilet. My head was blending. I tried to get up but all I could see was blood all over me. Then here the girl giggling at me. Then it all went black.

Laurance
Class is was almost half way done and Aphmau isn't here. I asked the teacher to go see where Aphmau is. He said yes. So I walk to the girls bathroom where she said I'm going to go to the bathroom. I walk in I see a lot of blood and see Aphmau by a toilet with blood all over her. I see her head crak open. I grabbed her like a baby. I took her to the nurse and the nurse in calling the ambulance to come pick her up. I asked if I could go with her they said yes. I waited in tell they came and I was watching her on the stretcher. I feel really bad. I feel the girls that like me did this. I called Garroth.
(Call starts )

L: Hey so those girls made Aphmau crack her head open. Well I'm in the hospital waiting for her. Can u pick up our homework?

G: Wait is she ok? Yeah I will give it to your sister. Make sure is she's ok.

L: thx's and I will make sure she ok and be safe. Bye

G: bye
( End of call)

It's been two hours. I was waiting so I can visit her. I here my name so I can visit her. I run to her she is still sleeping. I'm waiting for to wake up. She is blinking her eyes slowly but she waking up. She looks around and see me. I walk up to her and the first thing she says can I get a hug. I gave her a hug and she began to cry. I look at her and asked her what's wrong. She said," I want to be friends but I don't want to get my ass kicked again." She starts to cry even more. I feel really bad but I say I will never let somebody touch you intell I give them permission too. She looks at me with her hazel nut eyes and say you promise. I gave her a kiss on the lips and after I say promise. She hugs me . Hey do you want me to go get some of my clothes to ware. She says sure. So left and go set a phone charger and clothes.

Aphmau

Laurance left and my head hurts. I asked the Doctor how long I have to be here. He says one or two nights. I asked if a friend could stay with me. He says yes your boyfriend can sleep here. I say he's not my boyfriend. Then he left. I went on Facebook then I saw Laurance and this profile pic was of use kissing. We looked really cute. I read the commends on it. Some said how she really hot. Can I get her number. Those her nice but I read the mean ones. Oh look a that whore. Hey the slut is in town. Call the boys to line up to get sex. Look Laurance is only using her because she's hot. I put down my phone and start to cry.