The Bad Boy's Gang | ✓

By AshleyT7

IF YOU WANT A WELL WRITTEN GANG STORY: READ MY OTHER BOOK "RIDE OR DIE" This book is not well written, contai... More

Chapter 1- I saved the Bad Boy?!
Chapter 2- "I don't want to be an aunt yet!"
Chapter 3- Thinking about Fruit Loops being killed
Chapter 4- Detention, Detention, Detention.
Chapter 5- I wanted to have a Vampire Diaries marathon but now I'm street racing
Chapter 6- Back-story
Chapter 7- Photoshoots.....Euck!
Chapter 8- Parties, Pianos, and Pools
Chapter 9- "Are you Ryker's girlfriend"?
Chapter 10- I mean I had wine from church, when I was like 8........
Chapter 11- "I was looking threw a book of # and realized I don't have yours"
Chapter 12- Well there go my ovaries
Chapter 13- "I didn't like the way they were looking at you"
Chapter 14- Two Bad Boys are singing Frozen and Beyonce lyrics...
Chapter 15- "And I thought gym class was rough"
Chapter 16- "Kiss me"
Chapter 17- "Is it cold, princess"?
Chapter 18- "Stupid Girls, Stupid Ryker, Stupid Hormones, Stupid Gym Class"
Chapter 19- "Don't know what game you're playing and how to play it"
Chapter 20- "My Good Girl"
Chapter 21- "Still want a pillow Wall?"
Chapter 22-"You okay? I mean you can only stab that olive so many times".
Chapter 23- "I like him"
Chapter 24- "Rain! I told you we're not together"!
Chapter 25- "One night"
Chapter 26- "Ryker's been kidnapped, thats what wrong"!
Chapter 27- "A box? We drove an hour to get a box? Rain you owe me gas money".
Chapter 28- "Be my girlfriend"?
Chapter 29- "Be my goldfish"?
Chapter 31- "To have your daughter arrested for Drag racing"?!
Chapter 32- "The Broccoli Factory"
Chapter 33- "Rain Anderson...has a nice ring to it"
Chapter 34- "Cold Hands, Warm Heart".
Chapter 35- "PREGNANT"?!
Chapter 36- "I wish I could say the same"
Chapter 37- "You're just lucky that your an awesome boyfriend-"
Chapter 38- "Italy"?!
Chapter 39- "Grow A Pair"
Chapter 40- "Smashing Possessions?"
Chapter 41- "FYI I think a smurf threw up on your head"
Chapter 42- "Second base, is right in the ball park and not far of a run"
Chapter 43- "I think I died and went to Hell"
Chapter 44- "That's the good thing about love, it can destroy"
Chapter 45- "not enough room for rodents."
Chapter 46- "I'm Breaking up with You, Ryker"
Chapter 47- "Don't Kiss me again James, because there's no point."
Chapter 48- "Ex Boyfriend, Ex"
Chapter 49- "I fell for Ryker Anderson, that's how."
Chapter 50- "I love you"
Chapter 51- "He's Dead. He's really dead."
Chapter 52- "Do you want to go to Prom with me?"
Chapter 53- "Take me Back?" "Always, princess."
Chapter 54- "Something tells me this isn't going to be a nice family dinner."
Chapter 55- "No 'buts' or 'what ifs' and definitely no 'But, what ifs'."
Chapter 56- "Well air is kinda taken up the space..but I guess."
Chapter 57- "You know, I've heard 'Fine' probably over 57 times today."
Chapter 58- "You murdered nine people.."
Chapter 59 - "If I asked you to marry me right now, would you say yes?!"
Chapter 60 - "You're going to be an official adult tomorrow."
Epilogue - "Will You Marry Me?"
New Book Alert!
Bonus Chapter - The Wedding
Bonus Chapter - Rain gives Birth

Chapter 30-Oh Victoria's Secret photoshoot and Street Races....

57.6K 1.4K 622
By AshleyT7

Video of Rain's photoshoot ^^

Cover by @inevitxble

A://N Lol, before you get into the chapter. Thank you all for the covers :)

You all seem to send me the covers on Friday, if I haven't updated yet XD

So I think it's code for: "Ashley! Update already!!"

But thank you guys. I love the covers :)

Warning: UNEDITED

Chapter 30- Oh Victoria's Secret photoshoot and Street Races....

"Ryker" I whined and tried to pull out of his grip.

"5 more mintues" He mumbled into the crook of my neck.

I rolled my eyes at how "5 more minutes" was Ryker's trademark line.

"No, I have to go to work" I said and he said "Just take off".

I rolled my eyes "Yeah okay. Victoria's Secret won't be mad, if I cancel on them for a photoshoot just so we could make out all day".

"See"! He said "You said it yourself, they won't be mad".

"Bye Ryk" I said and he pecked my lips "Bye Rain".

I smiled and pulled out of his grip and he gave my hand a squeeze.

I started to walk out when a voice yelled "Rain"!

I stopped and Melanie ran up to me, and I picked her up and she asked "Are you leaving"?

I nodded "Yep, I have a photo-shoot".

She frowned in response and I chuckled "I'll see you later Mel, bye" and she kissed my cheek and hugged me.

I smiled and put her down, and waved and walked out.

* * * * * * * *

I walked into the building where the photo-shoot was being held. I was extremely nervous because I haven't modeled for VS ever.

"Rain" A lady smiled as she walked up to me and smiled "I'm Bea. The director". I shook her hand and offered a small smile.

"We are so happy to have you here. But we are on a tight schedule so we have to hurry up. You have a lingerie photo-shoot first. Well put you in hair & makeup, then costuming" She stated and I nodded.

I was sitting in hair and makeup and a girl with dyed purple hair and was about my age was doing my hair and makeup.

"So is this your first shoot for VS"? She asked curiously.

"Uh...yeah"I admitted and shifted in my seat as I watched in the mirror as she curled my hair with a curling iron.

"Nervous"? She asked and I nodded slightly.

She was silent for a minute and then furrowed her brows "You seem familiar....".

"Probably because I'm the sheriffs daughter.." I trailed off.

"No, no, that's not it" She said and shook her head and examined me.

"Do you have a boyfriend"? She asked curiously and I nodded and looked down at my lap sheepishly, as my face heated up.

"Wait a minute......you're Ryker's girlfriend"! She gasped and I looked at her and cocked an eyebrow "How did you know that"?

She chuckled and put her out to me "Oh sorry. I'm Jade Elliott; I was an old friend of your gangs, and I just saw Vince the other day and he told me about Ryker getting a girlfriend".

I gave her a shocked look, and she went back to doing my hair "Well I'm glad Ryker has someone to set him straight. With all the crap he's been through and done...."

I nodded slightly, and my phone buzzed and I took it out to see it was a message from Craig.

Craig: Race tonight. You're racing.

Me: Okay, but you're going to deal with Ryker.

Craig: Yeah, yeah...you just had to pick the overprotective boyfriend type, didn't you? -_-

Me: Haha XD I got to go. I'm at a photoshoot, bye.

"Rain!" Bea yelled as she entered the room and clapped her hands "We need you".

Jade finished up my hair and said "Alright, she's good".

I stood up, and Bea led me out and I felt very uncomfortable as I was dressed only in lingerie, and was very revealed as I got stares.

We came to the main room where props, cameras, and lights were all set up.

"Alright Rain. It's going to be in stores and etc. So act sexy" Bea instructed and walked over to join the photographers.

I pushed my hair out of my face as I stared into the camera as they took numerous pictures, and I moved my hips slowly as I tried to act 'sexy'.

But honestly, me trying to act 'sexy' doesn't work out well...it's more like me falling ad tripping over air and face-plaiting into the ground.

I tried to ignore the fact that I was in 6ft heels and in not-so-comfortable lingerie.

"Woohoo, work it Rain!" I heard Alex and Stella yell jokingly and I turned to see them, and Stella was recording me.

I rolled my eyes and made a face and Stella laughed behind the camera then putting her phone away and the directors called for a break.

I walked over and grabbed a water-bottle and unscrewed the cap and took a sip.

I then hugged Alex and Stella. Stella was in a robe type dress, and she just got out of a photo-shoot.

"Well someone brought sexy back" Alex laughed and I rolled my eyes.

"Have you done the water photo-shoot"? Stella asked and I shook my head "No".

"Then it's your last photo-shoot. It's so relaxing" Stella said and I took off my heels and sat down and laid on the ground "My feet hurt"!

"Beauty hurts" Alex stated and I flipped her off, and I sat up and said "Remind me why I model again"?

"So you can have college tuition" Alex reassured and I nodded "Right".

"I want you to rock me! Rock me! Rock me! Yeah. I want you to hit the pedal heavy metal, show me you care" I sang at the top of my lungs as I danced around the room and Stella did too.

Music was playing and we were on break still. My phone started to ring and I picked it up to see it was Liz.

"HEY" I answered happily.

"Hey" She chuckled "You seem happy".

"Well I'm almost done with my photo-shoot.." I trailed off.

"Aha. Craig forced me to call and make sure you were coming to the race" She said in annoyance and I could just picture her rolling her eyes.

"Yes. I'm coming later" I stated.

"Did you get that Craig!? She's coming!" Liz yelled to Craig, and I rolled my eyes.

"Alright, well I have to go Liz. I'll see you later, bye" I said and she said "Bye" and I hung up.

"Rain" Bea said as she entered "Last photo-shoot" she smiled.

I nodded and followed her out.

For this photo-shoot they claimed for it to 'focus on the body'; which is just awkward for me.

I had to strip down completely, till I was naked and wearing nothing at all. I had to sit in a white Victorian style bathtub, that was filed with warm water.

I sat in the bath and the water luckily went up to my shoulders and covered everything, and my hair was in a perfect-messy bun, and they applied pink lip stick to my lips.

"Alright Rain" The photographer instructed "Just relax for this one".

My fingertips brushed against my lips as cameras flashed and my fingertips skipped across the water, and we were finishing up the photo-shoot.

"That's a wrap"! Bea yelled and everyone cheered, hollered, and clapped.

Stella took a picture of my while I was still in the bathtub and I made a face.

She laughed and I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my self and stepped out of the tub, and Bea came up to me and smiled "Thank you Rain. You did very well. These photos are definitely going to be one of the best".

I smiled "Thank you, Bea", and she said I could leave whenever.

I walked back to my dressing room and Alex and Stella were in there talking and spinning in circles on the chairs.

I looked at the time and my eyes widened "Crap"!

"What"? They both asked and cocked an eyebrow.

"I have to be at a race by 9 and it's 8:45" I said and quickly pulled my hair out of the messy bun and it fell around my face.

I through on a pair of jeans and quickly buttoned them then grabbing a random blue shirt and slipping on converses.

I was out of 'uniform' and I didn't have my white t-shirt or leather jacket.

"I'll see you guys later. I have to get going" I said and hugged both of them quickly and ran out to the hall.

I ran outside and hopped into my truck and fumbled for my keys and put them in the ignition then turning them and backing out of the parking lot.

* * * * * * * *

"Shit. Shit. Shit." I muttered as I sped down the street and I was already 15 minutes late for the race, because of traffic.

I came to where it was being held and parked quickly, then I grabbed my phone and ran through the parking lot and saw there was gangs with sports cars everywhere.

I ran to find the gang, and I searched through the crowds of people and spotted Reece. I ran up and he gave me a shocked look "Rain?"

"Yes! Now where is everyone?! Craig is going to kill me"! I exclaimed and ran a hand through my hair. He grabbed my forearm and led me through the crowd of people.

Girls were in skimpy clothes and guys were showing off their cars.

We came to everyone and the guys were doing last touches on the skyline.

"Hey" I said and they all looked at me.

Liz and Leah hugged me quickly "Hey. Where have you been"?

"Photo-shoot ran longer then expected" I admitted.

They nodded and Craig yelled angrily "Thompson"!

I bit my lip and he walked up to me and clenched his jaw "You're late".

"I know, sorry. I didn't mean to be late" I apologized.

"Don't do it again or you'll fucking be running laps again"! He snapped and Ryker came up and shoved him back.

"Lay off Craig! She's late, Jesus. It's not that big of a deal" Ryker said.

Craig sent me a glare "You're lucky your boyfriend was able to save you this time" then walking away.

Ryker rolled his eyes and looked at me "Hey" He said and wrapped his arms around my waist "Don't worry about him, he's in one of his moods".

I nodded and he pecked my lips and I smiled.

"How was the Photo-shoot"? He asked curiously and I shrugged "Good, I guess".

He pressed his forehead to mine and whispered in my ear "Well with you they probably got the sexist pictures ever".

My whole body heated up and my heart pounded and I looked up at Ryker.

"Hey Beautiful" He said and pecked my lips.

I chuckled and Craig yelled "Thompson! Let's go"!

I walked over to the skyline and Ryker followed.

"You know the fears. Just watch out for the Lamborghini" He instructed.

"No! Craig I fucking told you that I didn't want her racing"! Ryker gritted and clutched his fist.

"I'm the boss here! And what I say goes"! Craig yelled back.

They were about to go at it each other, I put my hands on Ryker's chest and pushed him back and away from Craig.

"Hey" I said softly and Ryker didn't look at me and just continued to stare ahead and glare at Craig.

"Ryker" I said and he looked at me but his face was cold and hard still.

"No fighting....please. I don't want to have to deal with this again" I sighed.

"Rain, I don't want you racing" He said and took my hands in his.

"What's the big deal? I've raced before".

"Yeah, I know. But you don't get how rough these guys get, especially when their money on the line. And I don't want you getting hurt" He said.

"But you would let Leah or Liz race...." I said and my lips parted.

"Leah and Liz aren't my girlfriend" He said.

"Rain! Let's go"! Craig yelled and I looked back at him then back to Ryker.

"Rain..."He sighed.

"Ryk don't make me feel bad about this..." I sighed.

"Thompson! Let's go"! Craig yelled in frustration.

Oh Victoria's Secret photoshoot and Street Races....

I pecked Ryker's lips and said "Bye" quickly then running over to the skyline.

* * * * * * * *
A://N Hey guys.

Sorry this chapter was horrible and it was all over the place also really short.

I didn't even write it till today.

I had a half day at school, and we got out at 12:00 p.m. instead of 2:00.

But when I got home I was so exhausted....

Then I started to type the chapter up and I had to go and see a bunch of family members.

So I'm at my grandmothers now and a lot of my family members were here, so when I tried to go on wattpad I would get in trouble for going on my phone while I should be "catching up with family members".

And I didn't want to make you guys wait, because I didn't do a double update last week...

Anyways Rain had her Victoria's Secret photo-shoot.

What did you think? And what do you think will happen???

I was wondering....

Who would you guys like to see more of???

Craig???

Neil???

Peter??

Vince??

Reece??

Will???

Melanie?

Faith???

Blake???

Leah????

Liz??????

Joel?????

Jax??????

Ryan?????

Alex?????

Stella????

Also if you guys have any ideas, message me.

I don't bite :)

Anyways that's it guys

BYE!
~Ash

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 3.5K 95
Nicole, a careless girl with a dark past who, doesn't believe in love, didn't care what people thought of her. She would party with her friends when...
113K 1.7K 35
Athena Love Hart. A last name she despised and a middle name she found ironic. Love, she was given the name by her parents yet she received the exact...
242K 6.8K 40
~They say all good boys go to heaven, but bad boys bring heaven to you~ "Whose gonna suspect the little nerd in the back, no one can even think of y...
2.3M 46.7K 52
I sit down on my bike looking around the school parking lot. Listening to music, I stand up begin to walk through the student-less parking lot. Hones...