Missing || yoonmin

CanYouVernot द्वारा

In which Jimin has gone missing but is actually a ghost that only Yoongi can see. अधिक

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Last Chapter
Alternate Ending 1
Alternate Ending 2
Alternate Ending 3

Chapter 31

10.9K 847 101
CanYouVernot द्वारा

Idek what to say tbh but that escalated quickly
Also remember when I said there was 30-40 more chapters left in this story in like chapter 24-- yeah well let's pretend I said like 20 bc this is going faster than I thought woops
_________________

All I could do was stand there in shock, my body completely shut down and stopped functioning properly.

It was all too much to process.

Jimin didn't deserve this.

"I guess the reason why I can see him is because I'm the one holding him captive."

I shut out her voice and turned back to Jimin, not knowing what to do.

Where was my phone, fuck where was it?

Jimin.

Where was Jimin?

"Well, well, well, look who finally decided to make an appearance." Yuna started clapping and I whipped around to see Jimin standing in the corner with a blank stare, just like he had on the street earlier.

In his hand, my phone, and it dropped to the floor. It was on speaker and I could hear the 911 operator saying that they were sending help now.

Yuna stared at it, then looked at me, her eye twitching.

"You gave your phone to Jimin, ah, smart move, I didn't think of that." She threw her head back and laughed.

"Really smart, how didn't I think of that? I think of every way around something? How could I have missed this? How could I have not seen this coming? I analyzed this confrontation about a hundred thousand times, yet, I never once thought of this outcome? Hmm, Yoongi, I knew there was a reason why I love you so much. You outsmarted me in the simplest way, I never thought that could happen."

I ignored her and ran to Jimin, shaking him gently.

I had never been more scared than in that moment.

"Jimin? Hey! Don't do this to me again! What did I tell you earlier, huh? Don't go disappearing on me alright? You're still alive see? The police are gonna get here soon and you're going to get better, right? It's ok if you disappear now, only if you wake up for me in your actual body, do you hear me?"

He hadn't snapped out of it and the sound of distant sirens mixed with Yuna's loud cries and laughter filled the air.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I woke up the next afternoon, the events of last night still clear in my mind.

I was taken in for questioning.

Yuna is being held in special quarters, awaiting her sentence.

Her parents were also taken in for questioning.

Jimin's parents were informed of the events, my parents were as well.

My father didn't speak a word to me the whole drive home from the police station. My mom didn't say anything either when we arrived, but she was waiting for us. Or maybe she was just waiting for my dad.

The questions I was asked were so brutal, so accusing. Even though my phone had been the one to make the call, they hardly believed a word I said.

But that's their job.

"We've gotten the full story of the night he went missing from Yuna. Did you in any way have anything to do with the capturing and kidnapping and torture of Park Jimin?"

I would never.

"Where were you the night he went missing?"

The fact that I was in the woods made me seem apart of Yuna's plan as well.

"Did you in any way harm this boy?"

Emotionally, maybe, before I really knew him.

"Can I hear your story?"

I of course left out the fact that Jimin was in ghost form and worked around that.

I couldn't focus on sleeping at all after that. It was about five in the morning when I got back home.

Even with Jimin lying next to me.

Yes, he was still a ghost, if I can even classify him as such anymore.

Jimin couldn't sleep either.

His actual self had been immediately transferred to the ICU in the hospital. I wasn't allowed to go no matter how hard I fought. I was sent home.

Jimin and I hadn't talked, I think we were both still in shock.

I was worried about the state of his body. His blood was being poisoned for weeks.

He was unconscious and in pain for such a long time.

It hurt to think about it, though I imagine my pain could never compare to his own.

I just wanted to hold him, his actual self.

I'm saying that as if his ghost self isn't his actual self.

I want to hold the Park Jimin.

I wasn't going to hold myself back anymore, I couldn't keep myself away, I couldn't detach myself.

I had hope now.

Hope that Jimin would be okay, even in the condition he's in.

The doctor's will make him better in no time, right?

It'll all be fine.

A week later, Jimin's parents still hadn't contacted me with any information on Jimin's wellbeing.

I called the hospital but I still wasn't allowed to visit.

I hadn't been present in school. I was there, but I wasn't all there. I didn't talk at lunch. Taehyung and Jungkook didn't seem to be as effected as I was, but maybe they were just easier at hiding their pain. Plus, they had each other to talk to about it. My friends were worried about me. I couldn't bring myself to tell them anything. They let me be though.

Jimin hadn't been coming to school with me.

I think he's avoiding telling me what happened.

He did tell me one thing that night.

He told me that he remembered everything. When I asked him to tell me what everything was, he ignored me. I didn't want to push him.

But I was concerned.

Jimin tried to kill himself.

Why?

Was it the social anxiety? Could it really drive someone that far to just completely end their own life?

I didn't know as much about Jimin as I thought I did.

I know the confident Jimin. I don't know the panicky Jimin that Taehyung and Jungkook knew.

I wanted to so badly understand.

I wanted to know how Jimin felt on a daily basis. I wanted to know what drove him this direction so that I can make sure it never happened in the future.

I don't think I could let this slide again.

Not that I was there to stop it from happening the first time.

What would have happened if Yuna hadn't "saved" him from drowning?

Everything these past few weeks wouldn't have happened.

My feelings for Jimin wouldn't exist.

Now that I have these feelings for Jimin, it's weird to picture me without them.

I've never liked someone like I've liked Jimin.

He was different, and I don't know why or how but, everything about him just reels me in  closer.

One morning, two weeks after the founding of Jimin's body, I finally got a call from Jimin's mother.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

229K 10K 24
Jimin is an innocent highschooler who has gone missing.
71.6K 1.2K 24
Note: Might Delete BTS are coming back from tour. Yoongi keeps seeing a strange man always walking around but people avoiding him. Yoongi told the m...
2M 102K 92
when yoongi can't help but fall for the fanboy who is constantly blocking him.
Secrets | BTS ✓ 𝐿. द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

4.2K 294 20
They all have secrets. And someone knows what those secrets are.