8 Infinite Brothers Together 3

By kris6987

Because you loved the story of eight brothers part 1 & 2, here I made a 3rd sequel guys and I hope you would... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Epilogue (The happy ending)

Chapter 14

402 43 0
By kris6987

"Congratulations Infinite for the sixth wins that you all get! Good job for all the hard work boys. I'm very proud of the seven of you!"

The Woolliment entertainment agency CEO Lee Jung Yeop is very proud of his seven talented boys while clapping his hands and congratulating them with a very wide smile. They just received their sixth win of their new song "Bad" last night and they were so happy while receiving that award.

"Your second world tour concert is coming boys so now I want the seven of you to have rest before your tour. Especially you." He was pointing to Myungsoo and the visual suddenly smiled and nods at him. "Congratulations also for the high ratings of your drama Kim Myungsoo a.k.a L."

Myungsoo laughed then politely bowed to his boss and sweetly smiled at him. "Kamsahamnida boss."

"Because you already received six wins so I will treat you all and have fun for this whole night."

"YEHEY!!!!" The infinite brothers suddenly jumping around in so much happiness and hug their boss. Lee Jung Yeop just shaked his head and broadly smiled while watching them jumping around like little kids.

"But I can't go with you now so your managers will go with you, ok?"

"OK!!!" And they all thumbs up on him with a very wide smile.

Their boss is not only a boss to them he is also like a big brother of infinite. He is a good leader at them who also dicipline them in a good way of their difficulties and trained them so well to be a very talented idols as what they are now. He is their boss inside their agency but outside he is their good friend and a brother. Infinite became the bread winner of their agency and not because of their group the Woolliment entertainment agency will never be popular now in South Korea. That's why their boss love them so much too and treat them as his dongsaengs because Infinite brothers are such an angels sent from above to their agency.

"CHEERS!!!"

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Myungsoo ah! What are you doing?" Sunggyu suddenly scolded his second youngest brother and hit his hand after he caught him stole one bottle of beer.

"Ahhh!!! Hyung let me try to drink this."

"No!" Sunggyu suddenly grabbed the bottle to his hand." Who's gonna drive your car later if all of us already get drunk and besides youre not allowed to drink alcohol because of your health."

"But hyung..."

"No buts Myungie! Stay there in the corner now and drink some milk."

His five hyungs, the maknae and their two managers suddenly laughing at him while watching him drinking his glass of milk in a separate table. "Ahhh!!! I should stay there in our dorm now instead watching you all enjoying there while me sitting alone here."

"Why youre so talkative there Myungie just finish your milk now."

Another laughed again after Woohyun teased thier little brother and Myungsoo just ignored them and enjoyed drinking his milk. "This milk is healthy." He is trying to cheer up himself then make a brief glance to his brothers and snorts.

Two hours later. Myungsoo already falls asleep to his table while his brothers and his managers already drunk now and their voices are already so loud; they were laughing, shouting and teasing each other. Then Hoya tapped Sunggyu's hand after he noticed Myungsoo already silently sleeping to his table now. "Look! Our little brother already falls asleep now." All their heads turned at him then stare long with a smile on their faces.

"Awww...our Myungie sleeps like an angel." Woohyun suddenly take off his coat and approached his younger brother. He put his coat over his younger brother's back then secretly stole the key of his car inside his pocket. A bad smile draws to his face then went back to their table again and sit down beside Hoya. "I already stole the key." He whispered to him. Hoya smirked at him and they quickly stand up and high five to each other.

"Yah! Where are you going?" Dongwoo is very confused staring to his brothers who were already walking so fast now outside the bar then he quickly followed them. Hoya and Woohyun both in the parking area now when Dongwoo caught them already inside Myungsoo's car. Woohyun is in the driver's seat while Hoya seating with him in the front seat. He suddenly hit the window of Woohyun and his brother quickly turned his head ang grins at him. "Where are you going?"

"Driving anywhere."

"But both of you are drunk."

"Don't worry I still know what I'm doing bro and my sight still clear so I can still drive safely on the road."

"Dongwoo shii. Go inside here in the car now if you want to come with us." Hoya calling his brother with a smirk on his face and he is already turning red now like Woohyun.

"Yah! You two get down here now!" Dongwoo madly yelling to his brothers but they just laughed at him.

"Let's go Hyunnie...let's just leave him here."

"Araso! Bye bro!"

And Woohyun quickly start the engine and drives fast the car.

"YAH! YAH! YAH! YAH! WOOHYUN! HOYA!" He runs and chased the car but the car is already so far away so he suddenly stopped and he's panting.

"Dongwoo!" The second oldest head turned after he heard some footsteps running towards him. It was Sunggyu with their two managers. "Where are your two brothers?" Dongwoo stare at the oldest with a worried brother look. "And where is Myungsoo's car?"

Dongwoo squats and he's crying. "Hyung...they stole Myungie's car. They said they were just driving anywhere."

"Why did you let them to drive like that both of them are drunk!" Sunggyu madly scolded Dongwoo. "What kind of older brother you are Dongwoo! Why did you let your dongsaengs to leave? You should stop them!"

"I TRIED TO STOP THEM HYUNG!" Sunggyu quickly shut his mouth after his younger brother stood up and madly raised his voice at him. "But they are not listening to me! You already know how hard Hyunnie's head hyung. Then do you think he would listen to me?" Sunggyu suddenly felt guilty for blaming Dongwoo. He rarely see Dongwoo gets mad that's why he just shut his mouth everytime he knows that this dongsaeng infront of him now is already mad, not like to his other dongsaengs he can easily raised his voice and yell at them if they pissed him off.

Meanwhile speaking of other dongsaengs.

"Hyunnie...where are we going now?"

"I don't know yet, I just want to try driving this car of our brother but I don't know where are we going now." Hoya smirked staring at him. "I also want to have a car on my own someday but my savings still not enough to buy my own car." Woohyun is very talkative driving the car while Hoya just silently listening at him. "Myungsoo is really a hard working guy that's why he's richer than us now and he can easily buy a car." Then later his phone rang but he just ignored it and continue talking about his dream of buying his own car someday. Hoya suddenly sense that his brother don't have intension to answer it so he suddenly grabbed it inside his pocket.

"Hyunnie...Sunggyu hyung is calling."

"Answer it! Answer it!"

Then Hoya suddenly obeyed Woohyun and answered Sunggyu's call.

"Hyung?"

"WOOHYUN AH! COME BACK HERE AT THE BAR RIGHT NOW!"
Hoya's ear hurts after Sunggyu yell so loud from the speaker of the mobile. He suddenly removed his brother's mobile to his ear and tap the speaker button so that Woohyun could hear it too that their oldest brother nagging so madly at them.

"What the hell are you doing? Why did you bring Myungsoo's car and why you are driving? Dont you know that the two of you are drunk?"

"Hyung...dont worry were not yet intoxicated." Woohyun replied to his oldest brother. "Were just drunk."

Woohyun and Hoya suddenly burst in laughter and high five to each other while Sunggyu was already so mad at that moment and wishing that he could reach his hand at the two of them now to hit his brothers head.

"Ahhh!!! I'm so angry now! Come back here or else I will punished the two of you!"

"Ahhhh!!! I'm so angry now! Come back here or else I will punished the two of you!" Woohyun playfully imitating Sunggyu's voice and they laughed so hard again.

"Woohyun give your phone to Hoya and I will talk to him!" The oldest voice is in a serious very mad tone now so that's why his two dongsaengs suddenly shut their mouth.

"Just speak what you wanted to say to me hyung I can hear you." Hoya suddenly replied to the oldest.

Sunggyu was in a brief silence then later he suddenly start talking again.

"Hoya."

"Yes hyung?"

"Convince your hard headed brother with you now to come back here at the bar." Hoya's face suddenly became serious then he looked to Woohyun's cold face. "Don't be a hard headed too like your brother. I know you didn't even disobey me since then right? Because youre one of my trusted brother. Your brother Dongwoo is very worried now with the two of you so come back here right away."

"Araso! We will come back there now hyung."

"Ok! We will wait the two of you here. Thank you Hoya."

Hoya suddenly put back Woohyun's mobile inside his pocket then gasped after Sunggyu end the call. "Let's go back there at the bar now Hyunnie he's very mad at us now and maybe our managers too."

"This is supposed to be our only chance to enjoy ourselves separated from them Hoya. Weve been so busy because of our hectic schedules right? I don't even have time to have fun now just like I always did before when I'm still not famous."

"Hyung just want to protect us from any possible issues or danger that might be happen to us for disobeying them Hyun. We are not that simple kids anymore that can do whatever we want anytime, anywhere."

Woohyun is glancing to Hoya until he didn't noticed the traffic light is already turning red and he still go. "Shit!" Woohyun madly hit the steering wheel. Then their heads quickly turned to their right side after they heard a loud horn of a car and their eyes both widened after they saw a car running so fast very near towards them.

Meanwhile at the bar. Dongwoo already finished three bottles of soju but his two brothers still not coming back and he really felt very nervous and he don't understand why he felt like this now. Then he accidentaly touched the two empty bottles and both fell and breaks on the floor. He was very shocked staring at the two broken bottles on the floor while his brothers and his two managers who's with them now staring so confused at him.

"Dongwoo, what's the matter?" The tall manager suddenly asked him and Dongwoo is trembling in fear.

"Why they are still not here now hyung?"

"Dongwoo stop worrying about them." Sunggyu cheering up Dongwoo. "Maybe Hoya is also learning to dis obey me now or Woohyun still like to dis obey me." Then he saw the fears to his brother's eyes after Dongwoo glanced at him.

"But...I can feel that something is strange happening to them right now hyung."

"Aish! Stop thinking negative things Dongie."

"My heart keeps on beating so fast now hyung." The second oldest touching his chest.

"Ahhh!!! Hyung they should not make any damage to my car or else they should buy me a new one." If Dongwoo worrying to his brothers, Myungsoo is worrying to his SUV car."

And just for a while their tall manager's mobile rang and he quickly answered it. "Yes Woohyun? What?" He quickly turned his head and glancing to the five brothers who were staring so confused at him.

"Hyung...what did he say?" Dongwoo asking to his manager with fears. Then the manager gave his phone at him. "Hyun...Hyunnie?" Then his eyes widened after he heard his brother sniffs and sounds like crying. "Are you crying?"

"Dongwoo..."

"Aigooo!!! My LEG!!!!"

Dongwoo heard Hoya shouting in pain and crying.

"Woohyun what happened to Hoya why he's shouting like that!" Dongwoo already raising is voice now but before Woohyun could answer Sunggyu quickly grabbed Dongwoo's mobile into his hand.

"Were in an accident."

"Aigooo!!! Aigooo!!! My leg!!!"

Hoya shouting in pain again and Sunggyu's blood suddenly boils in anger.

"Can you see now what's the result for dis-obeying me Woohyun?"

"Hyung....I'm sorry."

Sunggyu suddenly gave back his manager's phone and all of them quickly went to the hospital riding the car of their manager.

At the Hospital.

Both Hoya and Woohyun are already resting in their private room now and both of them already have bandages into their arms but Hoya's leg has bandages too. Then later the door widely opened and both their eyes are looking to the worried faces of their five brothers and to their two managers.

"Hoya!"

"Hoya Hyung!"

Everybody approached Hoya. And Hoya cried after they all approached him.

"I can't dance with you anymore brothers my arm and my leg is injured."

The second oldest suddenly sit down at the side of Hoya's bed and stare at him. "Don't be sad bro. Just take a treatment so that you can still dance again with us if your leg is fine." Dongwoo wiping Hoya's tears while his eyes is already turning in red too.

"Hoya hyung!" The maknae quickly embraced his older brother and he is crying and Hoya smiled while rubbing the maknae's back.

"Don't cry maknae hyung will be fine ok?"

"But how can you perform on stage with us now? Youre injured."

Hoya suddenly wiped the youngest tears and smiled at him again. "Don't worry I'm going to sing and dance with you on stage again if my arm and leg are already fine ok?" Then Sungjong nods but still look sad.

"What will be happen now to our second world tour concert hyungs? If Hoya hyung's arm and leg is injured." Sungyeol confused asking their two managers.

"We still don't know yet Sungyeol our boss still have no idea of what happened to your brothers now and I'm sure were dead if ever he knows this."

Then the two managers quickly walks fast outside now to call their boss to tell him about the accident that happened to the two infinite members. Meanwhile Sunggyu noticed Woohyun glancing at him to the other bed and he was crying. He suddenly control his temper and sighed then approached him. "Look what happened for this obeying us Woohyun." The oldest speaking in a cool tone while staring madly to his brother. Sunggyu is controlling himself not to yell at him. "You two are still lucky because youre still alive but how can we perform now to our concert tour if the both of you are injured? Me and our two managers here are going to pay later to our boss if he knows this!"

"Hyung...I'm so sorry. This is all my fault. I just want to try being free just for tonight." Hoya turned his head at him with a cold facial expression and exactly Woohyun turned his head to Hoya and their eyes met. "It was my fault. Hoya's leg now is injured because of me. We can't dance now because of me." Woohyun continue blaming himself but Sunggyu suddenly embraced him and rubbed his back after he sobs.

"Shhh!!! Stop blaming yourself Hyunnie. It was an accident. The important is you two are still with us now. You really scared me that's why I get mad at you. But please promise me that you won't do it again Hyunnie."

Woohyun nods. "I'll promise hyung.

"No accident will gonna happen to the two of you if you just didn't stole my key!" Myungsoo madly speaking informally to his third older brother then Sunggyu suddenly removed his arms that embracing Woohyun and both of them are looking to Myungsoo.

"Myungsoo! Stop blaming him." Sunggyu scolded the second youngest. Myungsoo is really pissed about what happened to his car.

"I bought that car through all of my hardwork!"

"I know that Myungie. I'm sorry and don't worry I will pay the damages of your car." Woohyun confidently replied and Myungsoo snorts and smirked then shaked his head.

Meanwhile Sungyeol hits his dongsaeng's arm then scolded him too. "What are you doing? You are more worried to your car than to our brothers? You can still buy a brand new car if you want Myungsoo. But we can't buy again the life of our brothers if they gone." Myungsoo suddenly shut his mouth and deeply in thought. Then later he quickly approached Woohyun and cuddles on him.

"Woohyun hyung I'm sorry! I don't care if my car is totally damage now. I just don't want to lose another two brothers of mine."

"Ahhhhh!!! My arm! My arm!" Woohyun shouted in pain after Myungsoo touched his injured arm then madly hit him.

"Oh! I'm sorry hyung!"

"Help me to get out in my bed now!"

"Sure hyung!" Then Myungsoo suddenly helped Woohyun to get up from his bed. "Where are you going hyung?"

"I just want to approach Hoya."

"Ok!"

And when Woohyun is already near in Hoya's bed. Dongwoo suddenly stand face to face to Woohyun with a cold facial expression. "Until when would you be like this?"

"Being injured? I still don't know Dongwoo."

"I mean being a hard headed brother to us!" Woohyun's face turned into serious facial expression while staring eye to eye to Dongwoo. "You both almost killed me in too much nervousness!"

"Hey! Are you mad bro?" Woohyun tapped his shoulder but Dongwoo madly removed his hand and he walks fast going outside in that room.

"Dongwoo!" He tried to follow him but Myungsoo suddenly stopped him.

"He is really worried earlier to the both of you hyungs."

Woohyun turned his head to Hoya and Hoya raised his head at him then smirked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.5K 1.6K 43
What happens when you have two elder strict brothers? And you are the youngest 🤫🤭 Wanna know....then let's get into the story The daily life of th...
6.5K 990 27
REMINDER: You would not understand this story if you don't still read the first three part of 8 infinite brothers. ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ Do you still rememb...
79.2K 3.8K 21
Two boys move into the Iero house as foster kids. The younger brother is like a parental figure for his older brother who lost most of his memory and...
15.9K 1.1K 14
This is the story of eight brothers who made a commitment to each other when they were still young TO GROW UP TOGETHER after they've heard their pare...