Falling In Love With My Kidna...

By squealings

I, Nova Brielle fell in love with my kidnapper. I'm not sure how or why. Actually- maybe it was the way his e... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 27

6.6K 215 39
By squealings

The waves were soft and peaceful. They were relaxing to listen to as I layed in the warm sand, under a nice shade with an ice cold lemonade.

Damien stuck a sticky note on my face "A cute little nose like yours"

"What?" I asked. I opened my eyes and read the sticky note.

"Nose like Nova's" I read the scrawled writing on the sticky note out loud. I laughed and looked at him "What's this?"

"If we ever had a kid, in the future, what features would you want him or her to have?" he asked.

"You're thinking way into the future" I looked at him.

"You never know" he chuckled "C'mon, it's for fun" he said, sticking another sticky note on my lips "Beautiful smile like my princess" he read the sticky note for me.

I blushed and removed the sticky note. I placed it on my chin in order to talk. "Give me this" I sat up, propping myself up with my elbow and wrote on a sticky note "Beautiful thick and wavy hair" I stuck it on the sand beside Damien "Cute little freckles" I placed the sticky note on top of the previous one.

Damien chuckled and shook his head, pulling me on his lap, resting his chin on my head "Go on"

"Gorgeous eyes. Not the best personality at first..." I teased.

Damien nudged me playfully "Oh yeah?"

"Yeah" I laughed.

"Well you, Miss. Brielle, you don't have the best attitude at first either" Damien slowly layed me down on the sand.

I smiled "Oh yeah?"

"Yeah" he leaned down and planted a kiss on my lips.

"I love you" I looked up at him, biting my lip.

"Wish I could say the same" Damien grinned.

"Hey!" I pouted and pushed him off, getting up to run away.

"Get back here this instant, baby girl"

I crossed my arms over my chest and smiled. "Hm, let me think about it... No" I turned around and started walking away. I squealed and starting to run once I heard him coming after me.

"Baby!" I giggled, attempting to run away but felt Damien grab me from behind, throwing me over his shoulder "Don't you ever run away from me again" he tried to raise his voice, attempting to sound stern but I only laughed. "Yes sir" I teased, kissing his back.

"That's what I like to hear" he said. He held me over his shoulder before setting me down on a chair "I'll be back. Behave" he instructed

"I'll try" I smirked.

"Fuck" he mumbled to himself, walking into the beach house.

I laughed and closed my eyes "I love you!" I shouted after him.

"I know" he shouted back.

***

"I didn't know you were capable of cooking" I grabbed a piece of tomato from the wooden board and popped it in my mouth.

"Hey! No touching the ingredients" Damien stopped chopping the tomatoes to point at me with the knife before continuing "Yeah, I know how to make some stuff" he smiled and threw the tomatoes in with the boiling water.

"Hey weren't those tomatoes for the sauce?"

"I throw the tomatoes in with the spaghetti to help put a little more flavor" Damien said, opening a box of spaghetti noodles and adding them to the boiling water. "You're chopping up the tomatoes for the sauce though" He walked over to the refrigerator and threw two tomatoes at me.

I caught them and placed them on the wooden board, starting to cut them as he wrapped his arms around me from behind, resting his chin on my head "Don't cut yourself now"

I laughed "I won't"

I threw the tomatoes in the blender, added some tomato paste, onion, garlic, oregano, basil, garlic salt, sugar and a couple chunks of ground beef that Damien threw on the stove to cook a while back. I blended all of these together to make a killer sauce.

"Good job, princess" Damien congratulated me and went to check on the spaghetti, putting a decent amout on two plates once it was ready.

"Coming through" I said, pouring sauce all over the spaghetti. "Mm,  looks delicious" I smiled.

Damien nodded in agreement and balanced the two plates on his hands. He brought it out to a little table on the patio. He poured us both a glass of wine. We both sipped at the same time and laughed.

Halfway through our spaghetti and our third glass of wine, Damien's phone rang. He looked at me, asking for permission to answer and I rolled my eyes playfully. "If you must, just don't take too long or I'll miss you" I told him.

He chuckled "I'll be back in no time" he pressed his lips against my forehead, rushing to his phone.

I twirled my spaghetti on my fork, smiling at myself, I was happy. I was in a happy stress free environment with the relaxing waves and Damien made me happy. Nothing could be better. I sipped my wine happily, furrowing my eyebrows as I heard Damien's voice rise angrily inside.

He was running his hand through his hair, tugging at it as he paced around the room, shouting to the other person on the line.

I got up and slid open the screen door and stood by the doorway.

"I can't even leave for a fucking day before you guys screw up! This was a good thing for both of us with everything going on and you're just going to ruin it for us because-" Damien turned back around to continue his pacing and spotted me standing by the entrance. His muscles and complexion relaxed at the sight of me. Damien took a deep breath "I'll be there" he hissed and slammed his phone down on the counter.

Damien fell on the couch and sighed, rubbing at his face.

I immediately ran to his side, wrapping my arms around him.

His heart was beating fast. I could feel it. His breathing was hard and I was worried for him but I didn't want to bother him so I just held him and shortly after I felt cold wet tears dripping on my arm.

I looked at him, worried now more than ever at the sight of him crying. Damien looked up at saw my worry and his tears started coming down faster but he still leaned in and placed a kiss on my lips before pulling away "Don't worry, I'm okay" he whispered to me, reaching out and grabbing my hand.

"But-" I whispered.

He shook his head at me and just sighed, interrupting "I'm sorry that I ruined all of this"

"What? No. You didn't ruin anything. Everything is still perfect. This doesn't change anything. I'm just worried" I bit on my lip, cupping one of his cheeks "Damien..."

Damien looked at me and he started crying harder. He removed my hand and turning his head so I wouldn't see him cry. He was embarrassed but there was nothing to be embarrassed about. I was confused. I had no idea on what to do.

I let him cry, kept my hands to myself and listened to him. I gave him a couple minutes until I heard his sniffling slow, his hiccups coming at a slower pace, his body becoming more relaxed instead of shaking. I gave him a couple more minutes after he calmed down.

Damien rubbed at his eyes and took a deep breath, a soft hiccup escaping his lips before turning back to face me. He smiled weakly to try to make me feel better but his eyes were droopy and red and puffy and his mouth was set on a small frown and there was dry tears on his cheeks.

I returned the small smile though, not wanting to jump all over him "Hey" I whispered, tucking a loose strand of my hair behind my ear.

"Hey" he replied. His voice was hoarse.

I didn't say anything afterwards. He didn't say anything either. The waves from outside were louder but were still peaceful. There was a soft breeze coming through the window. I scooted closer to Damien and he wrapped his arm around me, running his hand up and down my shoulder in a comforting way and kissing my head, giving me a soft squeeze.

This moment was pure, calm and it was better than anything I could ever ask for. We stayed like this for a while before my eyes started to close and I heard Damien's soft snores and I fell asleep with him.

We slept, in the most innocent way possible.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 5.6K 32
It didn't take take long for him to notice and know for a fact that he wanted her. He knew once he got her, he had her and nobody else was gone take...
519K 17.6K 71
Why did your mom leave you out here? Who knows. You knew you disliked one another, but damn. But what seemed to be the worst thing to happen in your...
44.7K 2.3K 19
i fell in love , everything seemed to be easy until it wasn't . Loving her was what it should be yet not in the way it should have been . PS : the...
285K 9K 14
It all stared with a simple visit. A visit that was supposed to kill you. That night you were left with a strange mark on your chest, and that night...