Blade: Trinity (a dracula lov...

Por ImSuperwholockedGirl

It's after the fight. There is no more. No more life. The vampires are almost dominating the world. But there... Mais

Blade: Trinity (a dracula love story)
First Sight
Dancing
Veronica
Agression
I'm Sorry
Planning
First Dates
Parents
First Times
Sorry
Ring
Stress
Relieving
Twitter/Time
Day of it All
Thank You!! (A/N)
Night of it All
Beginning a New
The End
EXCITING UPDATE!

A/N

2.3K 38 4
Por ImSuperwholockedGirl

OH MY FUCKING GOD!! IM SO SORRY!! 😭😭 so I forgot my account information... And I didn't think anybody liked the book, so I just gave up. I was just checking up on the book on my other account... AND I CAN NOT BELIEVE PEOPLE ACTUALLY LIKED IT!! I'm so sorry for the spelling errors! I'm going to publish TODAY and fix all the error... Or at least most of them. THANK YOU FOR ALL THE FEED BACK AND I LOVE THAT YOU GUYS LOVED IT!! I'm actually crying and shaking... This is great, thank you so much!!

Later
Okay, so I'm pretty sure I got all the grammar fixed... Or most of it. Any who... I will definitely  post another chapter tonight before I go to bed! I just want to say thank you for enjoying this so much!! I can't wait to continue this story!!

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

66.3K 1.5K 25
*currently being re-vamped* Alucard has held many titles in his lifetime, from 'impaler' to the feared 'Dracula'. Throughout his dark history, there...
329 10 18
follow Dracula, a young half human,half vampire who lives in a mysterious fantasy world full of mythical creatures and gods on a journey to become th...
13.4K 471 13
The war between humans and vampires continues, but the humans best hope, is the human/vampire hybrids Blade and Blaire, who has been framed for count...
141K 4.4K 56
Here is a better version of The Wolf's Human Mate. Highest rank #79 in action