.:. Quotes of the Day .:.

By ScatteredStardust__

☆ "α ρнιℓσѕσρнєя ση¢є αѕкє∂, "αяє ωє нυмαη вє¢αυѕє ωє gαzє αт тнє ѕтαяѕ, σя ∂σ ωє gαzє αт тнєм вє¢αυѕє ωє αяє... More

.:. Quotes of the Day .:.
.:. June 2, 2013 .:.
.:. June 3, 2013 .:.
.:. June 4, 2013 .:.
.:. June 5, 2013 .:.
.:. June 6, 2013 .:.
.:. June 7, 2013 .:.
.:. June 8, 2013 .:.
.:. June 9, 2013 .:.
.:. June 10, 2013 .:.
.:. June 11, 2013 .:.
.:. June 12, 2013 .:.
.:. June 13, 2013 .:.
.:. June 14, 2013.:.
.:. June 15, 2013 .:.
.:. June 16, 2013 .:.
.:. June 17, 2013 .:.
.:. June 18, 2013 .:.
.:. June 19, 2013 .:.
.:. June 20, 2013 .:.
.:. June 21, 2013 .:.
.:. June 22, 2013 .:.
.:. July 1, 2013 .:.
.:. July 3, 2013 .:.
.:. July 6, 2013 .:.
.:. July 7, 2013 .:.
.:. July 18, 2013 .:.
.:. July 24, 2013 .:.
.:. July 27, 2013 .:.
.:. July 31, 2013 .:.
.:. August 5, 2013 .:.
.:. August 10, 2013 .:.
.:. August 12, 2013 .:.
.:. August 19, 2013 .:.
.:. October 8, 2013 .:.
.:. January 6, 2014 .:.
.:. February 2, 2014 .:.
.:. February 4, 2014 .:.

.:. July 22, 2013 .:.

236 9 1
By ScatteredStardust__

"Tomorrow will be better. It may take one day or one year. Five years, ten. Nevertheless, your tomorrow will come. If you give up now you'll never know when."

- JDS

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜☆゜

"You can look at a picture for a week and never think of it again. You can also look at a picture for a second and think of it all your life."

- Joan Miro

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜☆゜

"Life is a balanced system of learning and evolution. Whether pleasure or pain; every situation in your life serves a purpose. It is up to us to recognize what that purpose could be." -Steve Maraboli

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜☆゜

"Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute."

- Josh Bilings

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜☆゜

"Opposition is just proof that you're close to a major breakthrough keep going!"

-Rev Run

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜☆゜

"Never say never, for if you live long enough, chances are you will not be able to abide by its restrictions. Never is a long, undependable time, and life is too full of rich possibilities to have restrictions placed upon it."

- Gloria Swanson (1899-1983)

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜☆゜

"Visionaries are those who take life as it is and expand it. They refuse to shrink a vision of tomorrow to the boundaries of yesterday."

-Joan Chittister OSB

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜☆゜

Life, it turns out, is infinitely more clever and adaptable than anyone had ever supposed.

- Arthur Conan Doyle

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜☆゜

"Smile. Why? Because it makes you attractive. It changes your mood. It relieves stress. And it helps you stay positive."

- JDS

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜☆゜

"Don't waste a minute not being happy. If one window closes, run to the next window- or break down a door.

- Brook Shields

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜☆゜

"The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential... these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence."

- Confucius

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜☆゜

"From the beginning, all I've ever cared about is things being great. I never cared about when they were done. Because I also feel like I want the music to last forever. And once you release it, you can't go back and fix it, so you really have to get it right. And that takes time."

- Rick Rubin

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜☆゜

"Only by acceptance of the past can you alter it."

- T.S. Eliot

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜☆゜

"The sky is everywhere, it begins at your feet."

- The Sky Is Everywhere (Jandy Nelson)

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜☆゜

"The past is dead. Nothing, for good or ill, can change it; nothing can revive it. Yet there is a sense in which the past lives on: in works of human hands and minds, in beliefs, institutions, and values, and in us all, who are its living extensions."

- T W Moody

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜☆゜

"We are all stars because inside of us is star dust."

- Anonymous

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜☆゜

"I can't explain what I mean. And even if I could, I'm not sure I'd feel like it."

- The Catcher in the Rye By J.D. Salinger

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜☆゜

"Few rich men own their property; the property owns them.

-Robert Ingersoll"

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜☆゜

"History isn't about dates and places and wars. It's about the people who fill the spaces between them."

- Jodi Picoult

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜☆゜

"There is always some madness in love,

but there is also always some reason in madness."

- Friedrich Nietzsche

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜☆゜

"Life is full of scenarios that may make or ruin you. Undoubtedly, deciding what to do is the hardest of them."

- Randy Brown Jr.

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜☆゜

"When the past dies there is mourning, but when the future dies our imaginations are compelled to carry it on."

- Gloria Steinem; quoted in Love, Marilyn

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜☆゜

"The right of revolution is an inherent one. When people are oppressed by their government, it is a natural right they enjoy to relieve themselves of oppression, if they are strong enough, whether by withdrawal from it, or by overthrowing it and substituting a government more acceptable."

- General Ulysses S. Grant

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜☆゜

"Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, but only saps today of its strength."

- A. J. Cronin

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜☆゜

"Sometimes the person who tries to keep everyone else happy is always the most lonely person. So never leave them alone because they will never say that they need you."

-Anonymous

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜☆゜

"If you give people nothingness, they can ponder what can be achieved from that nothingness."

- Row House Sumiyoshi by Tadao Ando

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜☆゜

"You'll learn more from what people don't like about your product than from what they do like about it."

- Fast Company

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜☆゜

"Some may convince you

No one can break through

I'm here to tell you you're worth

More than they tell you"

- Scraped (Guns N' Roses)

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜☆゜

"Stay in the free fall, for only there, will you learn to fly."

- Unknown

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜☆゜

"I sit before flowers

hoping they will train me in the art

of opening up

I stand on mountaintops believing

that avalanches will teach me to let go

I know

nothing

but I am here to learn"

- Shane Koyzcan

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜☆゜

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That's why we call it the present."

- A.A. Milne (Winnie the Pooh)

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜☆゜

"The swift wind of compromise is a lot more devastating than the sudden jolt of misfortune."

- Charles R. Swindoll

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜☆゜

"No matter what anyone tells you, words and ideas can change the world."

- Dead Poets Society

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜☆゜

"Be more concerned about your character than about your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think of you."

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜☆゜

"Your true traveler finds boredom rather agreeable than painful. It is the symbol of his liberty-his excessive freedom. He accepts his boredom, when it comes, not merely philosophically, but almost with pleasure."

- Aldous Huxley

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜☆゜

"We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust, sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals the human spirit."

- E.E. Cummings

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜☆゜

"Get busy unlearning and forgetting what other people and society want and expect from you. The sooner you can stop listening to others, the sooner you can hear your inner voice, and get busy doing what you want to do and will therefore be great at."

- Naval Ravikant

Founder and CEO of AngelList

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜☆゜

"You can conquer almost any fear if you will only make up your mind to do so. For fear doesn't exist anywhere except in the mind."

- Dale Carnegie, The Truth About Breaking Up, Making Up & Moving On by Chad Eastham

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜☆゜

"She quietly expected great things to happen to her, and no doubt that's one of the reasons why they did."

- Zelda Fitzgerald

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜☆゜

"Happiness is not the absence of problems, it's the ability to deal with them."

- Steve Maraboli

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜☆゜

"And at night I love to listen to the stars. It is like five hundred million little bells."

- Antoine de Saint-Exupery

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜☆゜

"Sometimes me think, 'What is friend?' then me say, 'Friend is someone to share last cookie with'."

- The Cookie Monster

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜☆゜

"Some people are so poor, all they have is money."

- Patrick Meagher

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜☆゜

What if this road, that has held no surprises

these many years, decided not to go

home after all; what if it could turn

left or right with no more ado

than a kite-tail? What if its tarry skin

were like a long, supple bolt of cloth,

that is shaken and rolled out, and takes

a new shape from the contours beneath?

And if it chose to lay itself down

in a new way; around a blind corner,

across hills you must climb without knowing

what's on the other side; who would not hanker

to be going, at all risks? Who wants to know

a story's end, or where a road will go?

~ Sheenagh Pugh ~

( one of my favourite poems :) )

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜☆゜

The best things in life are unexpected - because there were no expectations.

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜☆゜

"Looking back on what I said all those years ago, all the hopes and dreams I had, I've come to the conclusion that if having things turn out the way you wanted them to is a measure of a successful life, then some would say I'm a failure. The important thing is not to be bitter over life's disappointments. Learn to let go of the past. And recognize that every day won't be sunny, and when you find yourself lost in the darkness and despair, remember it's only in the black of night you see the stars. And those stars will lead you back home. So don't be afraid to make mistakes, to stumble and fall, cause most of the time, the greatest rewards come from doing the things that scare you the most. Maybe you'll get everything you wish for. Maybe you'll get more than you ever could have imagined. Who knows where life will take you. The road is long and in the end, the journey is the destination."

- Coach Whitey Durham

(One Tree Hill, Season 3, Episode 15)

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜☆゜

"A friend is like a flower,

a rose to be exact,

Or maybe like a brand new gate

that never comes unlatched.

A friend is like an owl,

both beautiful and wise.

Or perhaps a friend is like a ghost,

whose spirit never dies.

A friend is like a heart that goes

strong until the end.

Where would we be in this world

if we didn't have a friend."

- Emma Guest

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜☆゜

"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."

- Douglas Adams

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜☆゜

"You think your pain and your heartbreak are unprecedented in the history of the world, but then you read. It was books that taught me that the very things that tormented me most were the very things that connected me with all the people who were alive, or who had ever been alive."

- Jaime Baldwin

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜☆゜

"Let your hook be always cast; in the pool where you least expect it, there will be a fish."

- Ovid

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜☆゜

"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it."

- Roald Dahl

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜☆゜

"In this world, there is nothing softer or thinner than water. But to compel the hard and unyielding, it has no equal. That the weak overcomes the strong, that the hard gives way to the gentle - this everyone knows. Yet no one asks accordingly."

- Laozi (Lao Tzu)

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜☆゜

"A single rose can be my garden...A single friend, my world."

- Leo Buscaglia

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜☆゜

"What is your favorite word?

And. It is so hopeful."

- Margaret Atwood

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜☆゜

"Happiness is like glass. It may be all around you, but invisible. But if you change your angle of viewing a little, then it will reflect more beautifully than any other object around you. "

-Lelouch Lamperogue ( Code Geass)

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜☆゜

"War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor an arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend."

- J.R.R Tolkien

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜☆゜

"Courage isn't always a big, flashy spectacle. It can be a quiet and personal and strong. A promise to leave the world a better place than you found it. Never forget that."

- Zac Gorman

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜☆゜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 235 6
for my girls, reach an all time high orgasm
153K 4K 36
it is (the continuation) of the Wattpad of Shadowmonarch325 because I really like the concept with now all the school of oreigaru QQ Cote ... as well...
67.2K 3.1K 73
❤️
21.5K 1.6K 41
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...