Puppy Love (BoyxBoy,Teacher/S...

By Bradgirl4

When demanding Alpha teacher meets independent human student, the results will leave you panting. (Warning: B... More

Puppy Love (BoyxBoy, Teacher/Student)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 10

69.7K 1.8K 232
By Bradgirl4

Ok I lied :P I updated after only 8 comments -.- your lucky Im in a good mood ppl o.o but for the next chapter I need 12 comments! Now you all kno the requirements if your reading this and I WILL NOT upload without it :) I kno Im mean but its ok cause its tough love <3 ok?ok. ENJOY!

-------------------------------------

Cooper's POV:

After kicking Hunter out of the bedroom so I could get dressed, I immediately went for the bathroom. My cheeks were still flushed from our little 'scene' on the bed, half from arousal and half from embarassment. I cant believe I came in my pants. How stupid did that make me look?

I quickly changed out of my jeans and tossed them in the laundry basket. I changed my shirt too and grabbed another pair of jeans and boxers. I threw some water on my face to get rid of the red in my cheeks and ran my fingers through my hair.

Once I was sure I looked presentable, I shuffled out into the living room. I cant belief I let my teacher do that to me. I must be some perv.

Oh well. At least it was worth it. Maybe I could transfer schools.

The sight that welcomed me when I reached the living room was unacceptable.

Hunter was standing by the door with a suitcase in front of him. MY suitcase. He also had keys to what I guessed were his car in his hand and a look of determination on his face.

Oh hell no.

"What do you think your doing?"

"Your coming to live with me."

"No."

"Yes, Cooper."

"This is my life and I get to choose what I do. Im not going with you."

"You are my mate and being here alone is unsafe. I refuse to just go on my merry way while you are in the path of danger. Your coming with me."

"You cant MAKE me go with you."

"Wanna bet?"

He took a step forwards and I turned around and ran as fast as I could to the back door.

I wasnt fast enough.

His arm snuck around my waist and he yanked me up and over his shoulder. I started to struggle while kicking his stomach and hitting his back with my fists. I started yelling and cussing at him. I was being kidnapped.

He didnt even wince as he ignored my struggles and walked calmly to the front door. He opened the door and shut it quietly before locking it behind him. He had my bag in his hand and was walking towards his car where he dumped me into the seat and locked the door.

I sat there glaring at him the whole time while he took his seat in the driver's side and started driving away from my house. What an asshole.

The ride was quiet and I ignored every chance he made at making conversation. I was so pissed at him. How DARE he kidnap me and take me to his house. I didnt want to leave my house! What if my parents came home early? Well I knew they wouldnt, but still!

"My parents are going to know im missing."

"No they wont."

I glared at him. "How do you know? They could be on their way home from work right now and when they see im not there, they will call the cops on your furry ass!"

"Jesse told me your parents are gone for long periods of time and I caught a faint trace of their scent in your house meaning they left recently. Which means that they wont be back for a while and by then, you will be permanently moved into my house. Your 18 and a legal adult which means they techniquely dont own you anymore and they cant force you to stay with them."

"Jesse told you all this?"

"Yes. And he thinks we are perfect together, so you cant go running to him. He will just bring you back to me."

Jesse that little traitor!

At the thought of my best friend I frowned. He has been acting strange lately and with the bruises and marks on him I was definitely concerned.

Hunter must have read my expression because he reached over and patted my back lightly, reassuringly. "I know what your thinking, baby. I saw the bruises too and from the smell on Jesse, his father is the one leaving them."

I winced and my face paled. I knew Jesse's mother had left him and his father and I knew his dad was an asshole, but I had no idea he had been physically abusing poor Jesse. I felt like such a bad friend.

"I plan on moving Jesse in with the pack as soon as possible."

My face lit up and I smiled brightly at Hunter. "Really? You would do that? For Jesse?"

"For Jesse and more importantly, for you."

"Wow... I dont know what to say... Thats so kind of you... Are you sure he will be safe from his dad there?"

"I know he will. The whole pack will protect him and hell, maybe he will even find a mate there. Someone to love and take care of him."

I was still iffy about the whole mate thing and I wasnt totally convinced that I was Hunter's mate, but Jesse deserved someone like that and I really hoped Jesse was one of these pack member's mate. The rest of the way home was silent as we were both lost in our own thoughts.

We finally pulled up to a giant mansion house and my mouth dropped. This is where Hunter lived???

He looked embarassed when he saw my look of awe. "Im not the only one living here, baby. In a pack, there is a huge house where almost all of the pack lives. Around the house there are a few smaller houses where pack families usually live. Since im th Alpha, I live in the pack house with a few other people. My beta, lucas, and my omega, Nick, live there too. You will get to meet everyone, dont worry."

I nodded and waited for him to park the car before I slowly got out. I watched as Hunter grabbed my bag and started up the steps to the house. He opened the door and I followed him in. The whole place looked like it cost a fortune.

Hunter grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the staircase which led to many rooms. He pointed to one door.

"This is my room." He pointed to the one across it. "And this is yours. I would originally put you in my room, but I know thats moving too fast for you. I dont want to scare you, baby. Dont feel rushed. Ive waited my whole life to find you, so Im not going to ruin it by scaring you away. If you need anything at night, you can come into my room NO MATTER WHAT. Ok?''

I just nodded and felt a little guilty. Hes waited years to find me, ME, and I was making him wait longer.

He pulled me down the stairs and into a giant room. The kitchen. My stomach rumbled and I sat at the table gratefully as he pulled some food out of the fridge. He made a quick meal of eggs, bacon, and toast even though it was about 6 pm. He slept a lot last night.

I ate the food quickly, almost dying of hunger. He laughed softly at this and I slowed down my pace, not wanting to look like a cow.

Half way through the meal, 2 guys walked into the room. They looked really similar in feature even though one was around Hunter's age and the other was about 5 years old. Im guessing they were brothers.

They both had blonde hair and green eyes and the older one was extremely good looking. He smirked at me when he saw me staring at him so I winked back, ignoring the growl from Hunter when he saw this exchange.

Hunter wrapped an arm around my waist and glared at the other guy while kissing me on the neck, making me shiver. He growled 'mine' at the other guy and the stranger put his hands up in an innocent gesture.

"Well I see you found your mate, Hunter. Congratulations." The stranger's deep voice was mixd with amusement and a little jelousy and I would have thought it was perfect, but I couldnt help but compare it to Hunter's. It lacked the demanding Alpha hint to it that I scretly loved.

The guy took a step forward and offered me his hand. "Im Lucas, Hunter's beta. And this little guy is my brother, Jeremy."

I shook his hand and gave him a friendly smile before turning to little Jeremy. He was so cute!

I leaned down and smiled at the little boy who was staring at me weirdly. "Hey, Jeremy. Im Cooper. Its nice to meet you."

The boy smiled at me but wrinkled his nose. AWE! "You smell funny."

I glared at Lucas and Hunter as they burst out laughing. That wasnt very nice! They were laughing so hard, Hunter fell off his chair and Lucas tripped over his feet. They were on the ground, but they were still laughing like maniacs.

Idiots.

"I took a shower, I dont smell funny."

Finally Hunter kissed my cheek and chuckled softly. "Jeremy is a newly changed wolf. He means you smell human and he has never met a human before. Your scent is different than a shifters."

"I thought you had to be born a shifter."

"Most shifters are born that way, but you can also be changed. Only an Alpha can change a human and it's really risky. Lucas was changed when he was about 15 and I changed Jeremy about a month ago."

"Why did you change Jeremy?"

"He had a brain tumor and he would have surely died even with surgery. Lucas didnt want to lose his brother, so he asked me to change him and I did. So now here he is."

Lucas looked at Jeremy lovingly and messed up his hair. I laughed as Jeremy scowled at him and tried unsucessfully to fix his hair.

"Im grateful for it too everyday."

I smiled, but a yawn escaped my lips before I could stop it. Hunter smiled at me and took my hand.

"You should go to bed, baby. Ive got to go take care of some pack stuff anyway."

I nodded to him and started for the stairs.

"It was nice meeting you, Lucas and Jeremy. Ill see you all in the morning."

They all said there goodbyes and I headed for my room. I took off my jeans and shirt and jumped in under the covers. My eyes were closing before my head hit the pillow.

***********************

Now comment on your favorite character :P OK? GO! :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

697K 22.7K 20
Copyright © 2014 by CozyBXBLover. All rights reserved. {__BoyxBoy__} { W A R N I N G: This story is gonna contain adult...
11.6K 517 44
THIS IS PART OF A SERIES, READ "MY TEACHER AND I" FIRST! Aiden Smith is happy just the way his life is. He has a loving boyfriend, Cato, and is doing...
Markie By RuHu

Werewolf

1.2K 82 9
All werewolves have mates. So what happens when you fall for someone before you're 18... "Hopefully hes my mate" is all Markie can think as she waits...
Little Red By Roli

General Fiction

9.2K 356 56
Jonathan Wolff may be a golden boy with money but what he really wants is someone he can protect, love and share a life with and the best part have t...