Puppy Love (BoyxBoy,Teacher/S...

By Bradgirl4

When demanding Alpha teacher meets independent human student, the results will leave you panting. (Warning: B... More

Puppy Love (BoyxBoy, Teacher/Student)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 8

68.3K 1.8K 450
By Bradgirl4

Cooper's POV:

When I finally woke up, I couldnt move. The soreness was too much for my still exhausted body. I looked over at the clock and saw it was 2 pm on friday. It was way too late to go to school so I decided to just lie there for a little while.

I sighed when I realized I had slept about 23 hours. It had been about a day since the attack and I shuttered when I realized the magnitude of my wounds. I must have really lost consciousness for a while, probably from the blows to the head I received.

After about an hour, I was still debating whether or not to get up. The choice was taken from me when I heard a knock at my door, but I decided to ignore it. Whoever it was could come back later. My body wouldnt let me get up just to entertain a visitor.

I closed my eyes and ignored the second knock. The visitor would probably figure I wasnt home and would dissapear, just the way I like it.

Sadly, luck wasnt with me today.

More knocking, no pounding, on the door continued and after a few minutes, it looked like the person wouldnt go away. I just wanted the noises to stop so I rolled, and I do mean rolled, off the couch and somehow managed to stand up straight.

I clenched my teeth when my bruised ribs protested me standing up. I shuffled and hobbled to the door before throwing it open, scowling at the person.

My first thought was that I must be dreaming.

Standing there was a very concerned Hunter. I rubbed my blurry eyes and blinked, thinking I must be dreaming.

No way was Hunter, my freaking teacher, here at my house. I hadnt even thought he knew my address...

As soon as I opened my mouth to ask what the hell he was doing here, his expression changed. His eyes showed concern, pain, and a whole lot of anger. A whole lot.

He grabbed me around the waist suddenly and without thought I cried out loudly, clutching my ribs tightly.

Damn that hurt.

He dropped his arms like I was on fire and his expression darkened. He pointed to the couch.

"Go lay down. Right now."

I started to argue, but my mouth closed when I saw the anger flare brighter on his face.

"Now." He growled lowly, demanding obediance and hell if I was gonna fight him.

I needed to lay down anyway, my body was hurting bad.

I shruffled back towards the couch with Hunter's arm lightly but firmly wrapped around my upper arm. He helped lower me down on my back and he grabbed my legs to place them on the couch too.

He didnt say a word as he walked out of the living room, searching for something. I watched as he came back into the room with a wash cloth, a bucket of water, and some giant white bandages. He set them on the floor and walked away again. Never once did he say a word while doing this.

He came back a second time with some more stuff including a glass of water, a bag of crackers, and some pills for my pain.

He handed me the pills and I popped them in my mouth before he brought the glass up to my lips. I looked into his eyes while slowly sipping the cool liquid, drinking it all. I didnt know I was that thirsty.

He got up and refilled the glass before setting it down on the floor and grabbing the food.

"Open your mouth." He said softly but firmly. I obeyed without hesitation, too tired to fight him.

He put a cracker in my mouth and I chewed gratefully, moaning as the food started to settle my crazy hunger. He continued to feed me and I would have protested normaly, but my lust wouldnt let me.

Even with bruises all over my body and not being able to properly move, I still managed to get horny around Hunter. What was wrong with me?

I shifted, trying to subtely cover up my arousal, but by the flash in Hunter's eyes and the low growl he emitted I dont think I was subtle enough. My cheeks flushed and when he placed another cracker in my mouth I 'accidently' let my tongue and lips touch his fingers.

That got a big reaction from him.

With a vicious, and incredibly sexy, groan, his lips slammed into mine. My body tensed at the contact, but instinct took over and I wrapped my arms around his neck. I took the oppertunity to run my fingers through his hair and whimpered into his mouth when he pushed me further into the couch.

His hands lightly ran across my chest and I arched my back, pushing my body closer to his, needing to get closer. He let out a growl, oh how I loved his growls, when I tugged on his hair sharply and I smirked knowing I found his weakness.

He punished me with a sharp nip on my bottom lip and I moaned at the pleasure pain mix. He ran his tongue lightly over my lips, enticing me to open my mouth for him and I did. His tongue slide seductively into my mouth and I shivered when I tangled with mine playfully.

I was so caught up in the moment that I didnt even feel the pain in my body anymore. Well not until he accidently pressed a little too hard on my chest. I yelped and pulled back, tears forming in my eyes at the pain and Hunter immediately backed off.

He started apologizing over and over again and I tried to convince him it was alright. Finally he looked me in the eye and spoke.

"Take off your shirt."

I raised my eyebrows at him. He really wanted to do this now?

"Hunter, sweetie, you are extremely good looking and Id love to do that with you at any other time, but Im not really in the mood right now. I hurt too much."

He look confused for a second before a smirk formed on his lips and he started laughing. Loud laughter.

He fell on his ass laughing so hard and I just glared at him. What was so damn funny? Finally he stopped laughing when he saw my glare and patted my cheek softly, smiling.

"Oh baby, as much as I would love to do that, thats not what I meant. Im going to clean you up and I need to look at your ribs, they must really hurt you."

I blushed but nodded before taking off my shirt with a lot of help from Hunter. Finally we managed to get it off and his eyes went to my chest. He didnt speak as he took in the sight of so many bruises and a few cuts on my body. Shoe marks and fist prints were clearly shown against my skin and I winced at what Hunter must be thinking.

There goes my 'I fell' lie.

"Who. Did. This. To. You." He didnt yell, he didnt growl, and he didnt punch anything. No, his voice was low and dangerous. Which was worse than yelling.

I winced in sympathy for Tyler if Hunter ever found out. Murder was bright in Hunter's eyes. I almost felt sorry for Tyler. Almost.

"Uhm I cant say."

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN YOU CANT SAY?!?!?!?" Now comes the yelling.

I sighed. "Its over and done with. I know if I told you, you will probably kill him and I dont want murder on my hands thank you very much."

"Cooper, if you dont tell me who did this, I will go around to everyone who has ever even looked at you funny and beat the truth out of them. No one messes with my mate. No one! Now tell me! Who did this???"

"Mate?"

"WHO???"

"Stop yelling at me!"

"Then tell me, damn it!"

"No!"

"Yes! I am your mate and Alpha and you will show me some fucking respect!!"

"My mate? MY MATE? Alpha? What are you talking about?"

His body shook with anger as his eyes were wild. Ive never seen him like this even when he was furious with Tyler for calling me a fag. I struggled off the couch and used it as a barrier as Hunter seemed to loose control.

He suddenly dropped to the ground and growled, a long and loud growl that was all beast and no sexy teacher. His body seemed to squeeze and shift and reshape as I heard the snap of bones and the pop of joints. I winced in sympathy. Thats got to hurt.

Before I could even run, I saw the animal Hunter had become.

A freaking wolf.

That snapped me out of my trace. I bolted away from the room and into the kitchen grabbing anything I could reach. There was a fucking WOLF in my living room. A WOLF!

A man eating dog who was probably deciding on if I was breakfast, lunch, or freaking dinner. I grabbed a roll of paper towels, the closest thing to me and prepared for an attack.

I looked over at the kitchen door and the wolf was crouched there, waiting. It didnt look ready to kill me, but Id be damned if I trusted it. It watched me as I shivered in fear and in the back of my mind, I knew it was Hunter.

This animal was Hunter.

Knowing that made it easier for me to start throwing things at it as soon as it let out a growl. First the things I threw were light and small like towels, silverware, and anything else I could reach. But as the wolf growled louder in annoyance, thats when I let it all loose.

I chucked anything and everything in my sight. drawers, pots, pans, appliances, food, etc. I knew I could probably hurt him, but then I remembered that the idiot didnt even WARN me that he could magicly turn into a dog and I figured he kinda deserved it.

The wolf growled and snapped while trying to dodge everything until finally a pot hit him smack dab in the forhead.

He dropped like a sack of potatoes.

I hesitantly walked towards him, checking to see if he was still breathing. He was.

As I approached I saw his body start to twitch and shake again and I knew he was going through the shift again. It looked more smooth this time and I sighed in relief when I realized he didnt feel the pain because he was asleep.

Unconscious, actually. Hey! That means I helped him. Knocking him out and helping with the pain.

I smiled at that thought and felt less guilty. I looked down to see a very sexy and very naked Hunter laying on my kitchen floor. I felt a little drool slip the corner of my mouth as I took in my fill of his perfect body.

I felt like such a perv, but thought 'what the hell. He would have probably done the same thing if our positions were switched'.

I finally stopped my staring when I saw him shift lightly. I snapped out of my trance and ran to go grab a blanket off the couch. I somehow managed to wrap it around his waist and tie it off, pouting slightly at the loss of sight. I smirked appreciately at his bare chest, knowing I should cover it up too but wanting to be a little naughty.

I deserved a little peep show.

I suddenly had an idea on where to put him and I grabbed his arms, dragging him across my house. He was so heavy! It took me 10 minutes to drag him to my bedroom and another 15 minutes to manuever his big body onto the bed. As soon as I got him placed in the middle on his back, another thought struck me.

I tried to think about what I could use and I searched my drawers and closet trying to find it. I opened my bottom dresser drawer and moved my clothes to the side. A smirk formed on my lips when I saw my prize.

Bingo, baby.

*********

:O Oh naughty naughty Cooper, checking out Hunter's sex god body ;) Im soooo jelous. haha What do you all think Cooper's gonna do? Coment please and tell me what you think. :) Love u guys :*

Hunter: (Stops kissing Cooper) Take off your shirt.

Me: (Pops out from behind the couch) You heard the man. Take it ooooff.

Cooper: (Blushes)

Hunter: (Shields Cooper from view) Are you fucking following us?

Me: (Shakes head innocently) Maybe....

Hunter: (Scowls) Werent you suppose to be attached to Jesse?

Me: (Smiles brightly) I am!

Cooper: (lookes around confused) I dont see him.

Me: (Drags Jesse up from behind couch. Points to their handcuffed wrists) See? Attached.

Hunter: (Growls) Leave. Now.

Jesse: (Looks at Hunter and Cooper pleadingly) Help.

Cooper: (Eyes handcuffs) Oh kinky... Maybe me and Hunter, can....

Hunter: (Glares) No.

Cooper: (Pouts) Your no fun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 5K 44
"He can die 'cause we haven't had sex?" I say as the weight of what she's just told me hits me like a ton of bricks. "The longer the Alpha stays in t...
48.3K 1.8K 17
Warning: this is a boyxboy story so if you do not like that you can leave. Actual summary: Cooper, an immensely powerful hybrid, who thinks he know...
1.4M 43.8K 40
*THE EDITED VERSION OF THIS BOOK IS ON TAPAS* Samuel Wolf, a low-life omega who gets abused by his pack at home and by his bullies at school, can't t...
Little Red By Roli

General Fiction

9.2K 356 56
Jonathan Wolff may be a golden boy with money but what he really wants is someone he can protect, love and share a life with and the best part have t...