Forget Him (Part 2) [JK]

By SinisterJeon

SoonHee Jeong has just said goodbye to her love, Jungkook. She's forced to leave him in order for him to foll... More

Prologue
A New SoonHee Perhaps?
To Protect Her
Its a Shitty Day
Loved Ones Are What Matters, No Longer Holding Onto Him
Can I Trust You?
Jokester
FANFICTION UPDATE!
Don't Close His Chapter
Nevermind.
Don't Let This Ruin You
Debt & Cutting
Lost&Found
One Hell Of a Rollercoaster
Always With You
Dead Leaves
Hug Me.. Hold Me Tight
...You Poor Fool...
[Tag] (≧∇≦)
Bonds
Memorable Kisses
Bus Stop
Separated By Their Own Paths
Help Those In Need
Bad Feelings Are Always Right
...Everything Will Be Fine...
Help Me
A/N: Important!
Jimin Blames Himself
A/N: C.U.I.N
Forget Him

Paralyzed

2K 81 73
By SinisterJeon

{SoonHee's POV}

One minute I was right behind Jungkook, holding his hand and trying to maneuver our way through the crowd; and then in the next we were separated.

No... I tried so hard to avoid this...

It's her... I'm sure of it... The person that had been sending me text messages and leaving me voice mails for months; saying how much she wanted me to leave Jungkook alone... Or else.

She's finally taken me. She had been patiently waiting to get me... And now she finally has. I feel my sweater being pulled deeper and deeper into the crowd of angered fans as I try to think rationally.

She said she wanted to kill me... Do dangerous things to me.. She threatened to kill my mother if I were to speak to anyone about what she was doing and I-I couldn't let her hurt my mother. She sent me proof of how she knew my mom and I couldn't let anything happen to her. Even if my mom left me, I still love her and respect her as a person... And as a mother.

But I just didn't expect for the mystery fan to act so soon...

"Let me go!" I yell and some of the fans begin to turn their heads, noticing my presence. I gulp and swallow my words to avoid being noticed by the rest, hoping that they don't realize that I'm the one who was out with Jungkook.

Okay SoonHee... Just keep your mouth shut and don't draw attention to yourself. I mean it's okay I'm being dragged away from my one and only safety, but that's okay. If I just stay calm, I'll figure out something.

My thoughts purge against my skull for a way out of this persons grasp, but I come up with nothing. My anxiety is already peaking to it's highest level and my mind doesn't cooperate well when it's under pressure. I glance my head up at the company building and I see Jimin looking at me through the windows. His eyes widen and he pounds his fist against the window as he watches me being yanked further away from Jungkook. He yells something, but I lose my focus on my best friend when I'm yanked to the floor that's outside the circle of rowdy fans.

"Who are you?!" I yell and my eyes finally scan the teenage girl in front of me and she smiles angrily, a hint of wickedness in those dark eyes of hers. She bends down and picks me up off the ground, giving me an evil smirk as she spits on my face.

How dare this bitch spit on my fucking face.

If anything, what I've learned by living by myself for so long, is that I do not take other bitches shit. Sure they may call me names, but if they press too many buttons- then they're bound for an ass whooping. I feel all of the stress of having this stalker breathing down my neck for months beginning to build up within me and I finally shove her off me. I wipe her spit off my cheek with the back of my hands and I grimace as I wipe it onto my sweater.

"Wow look who finally decided to grow some balls!" the teen laughs and I grit my teeth as I watch her pull out a pocket knife from her sleeve, flicking the sharp metal out of its compartment.

"I promised I'd kill you", she says and she dashes straight towards me. I dodge and she grunts in annoyance as I regain my balance behind her. "You know, SoonHee, I never expected you to be so hurt whenever your mom was mentioned" she says as she turns around slowly. I feel my eyes sting as my mothers smiling face flashes before me.

"Shut up", I mutter and I feel my teeth clatter against each other as I swallow my anger. She laughs at this and takes another step towards me as I take a small step back.

"We both know that your mom left you because you were just extra baggage.. Baggage that she no longer wanted to carry", she says as she takes another step towards me and I shake my head as I blink back my tears.

"You're wrong! She just needs some time to herself-"

"Yea, some time away from her killer of a daughter" the girl says and I bite back a sob. "Tell me, SoonHee, what was it like to kill your father-"

"That wasn't my fault", I interupt her as I try to regain my composure, but she scoffs in return while taking another step towards me.

"Yea sure it wasn't. Crashing into your father is totally not your fault", the girl says sarcastically and I shake my head furiously, trying to hold in my tears. "You're wrong!-"

"Oh and don't get me started on you and Jungkook. Too bad he just pities you-"

"YOU'RE WRONG" I yell and as I bite onto my shaking lip. She laughs and now stands only a foot away from me.

"He even bought you new clothes because of how much of a mess you were... You're fatherless AND motherless... I'm sure Jungkook just feels really bad for you", she smirks as she says this and I shake my head, not wanting to believe her rotten words. "You know it's true", she mutters and I can't help but look at the ground in front of me.

I hear her arm swinging towards me with the knife in her hand and I clench my eyes in defeat, waiting for the blow of the knife to come.

But nothing happens...

I hear a knife piercing flesh and I quickly open my eyes to see Jimin towering over me, his pained face inches away from mine.

"J-Jimin", I mutter as I hear him wince.

"Damnit!" I hear the teen girl yell and the sound of the knife being pulled out of Jimin's back is heard loudly. I watch in shock as Jimin's eyes pierce mine, sending me flashbacks of a similar moment happening in middle school..

"SoonHee..." Jimin mutters softly as his legs give out from beneath him. I quickly catch him as a small tear escapes my dilating eyes.

"JIMMIINNN", I scream as I fall to my knees, holding onto Jimin with fearful eyes. I watch as his once glimmering eyes fade, his blood escaping his body in rapid amounts. I continue to scream as I hold him and he passes out, his breathing becoming shallow.

"SOONHEE!" I hear from a distance but I'm to breathless from sobbing to respond. I rest my hands onto Jimin's cold cheeks, shaking him slightly- wanting to see his already closed eyes flutter open like how they normally would if he were sleeping.

But this time, he's not sleeping...

Jimin... My best friend... My brother...

He rescued me again. Except now, he risked his life instead of his lunch money...

"Jimin...", I sob and his head limply falls to the side like a rag dolls'. I hear fans screaming behind me in fear and all of a sudden I feel hands on my shoulders. I ignore the pair of hands and I hold Jimin closer, bringing his limp body  towards me in an embrace. I feel my warm tears trail down my face and I watch as they land on Jimins'.

"SoonHee!" I hear from behind me and my eyes widen as I recognize that familiar voice. I look behind me to see Jungkook kneeling next to me, his eyes looking into mine. "What the hell happened?!" he yells over the loud screams and I sob, unable to respond as I feel Jimin's warm blood leak onto my clothes. I watch Jungkook as his eyes tear up as they glance at Jimin's already pale body.

"Jungkook and SoonHee! Back away", Jin says as he runs over calmly. I watch as the rest of BTS run over with a ton of security following closely behind them, a look of serious and frantic emotions spreading across their faces. I feel Hoseok pull me away from my best friend as Jin kneels down to help him, wanting to do as much as he can before the ambulance can come.

"Jimin", I sob as I watch Jin tearing Jimins shirt to inspect the wound. Jin's eyes widen and everyone gasps as they look at the wound.

The knife cut right into his spine.

*****

{Authors POV}

A piercing scream is heard from Yoongi and everyone watches in shock as Yoongi marches toward the teen girl who had stabbed Jimin.

"YOU BITCH", Yoongi yells as he throws a punch straight into the girls face. She screams and Yoongi continues to throw punches into the girls skull.

Jimin was stabbed in the spine... That could have possibly damaged his nerves and-

Let's just say that, it could ruin Jimin's career. Yoongi know's this, and he continues to repeatedly drag punches into the girls skull, no longer carrying if she's male or female.

Jimin... His friend...

Not him too...

"YOU SACK OF SHIT", Yoongi yells as he throws the girl onto the ground. She lets out a blood curdling scream and the security grab a hold of Yoongi, separating him from the now wounded girl.

"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS", Yoongi croaks out as he tries to fight against the large men. A sob escapes him as his eyes glance towards Jimin who has awoke to choke on his blood, then almost immediately passing out once again.

Police and an ambulance siren screech throughout the area as they pull up to the group. Cuffs are placed onto both Yoongi and the teen girl, quickly shoving them into the police cars.

SoonHee watches with empty eyes as the paramedics places Jimin onto the gurney, lifting him up and into the ambulance. Both Jin and Hoseok enter the ambulance to help take care of Jin as Namjoon and the manager run towards the black van.

All SoonHee can think about is Jimin as she stands there, watching another ambulance pull up to check everyone else for injuries. A paramedic rushes towards SoonHee to check her for injuries but she just blinks, watching them check her for any sort of wound. Once they've realized that she was just covered in someone else's blood, they they left to check on the others.

"Jimin..." SoonHee mutters as she recalls Jimin's pained expression as he protected her from the blow of the knife.

"SoonHee..." Jungkook mutters and she turns her head slowly to face him. He watches her with teary eyes as he takes a step closer to her, wrapping his arms around her gently as if she were a frail crystal needing to be protected. SoonHee sobs as she feels a heavy burden being placed onto her shoulders, wanting to feel some sort of relief.

Namjoon honks the horn loudly, signalling for everyone to get onto the van as the vehicle pulls up to him. Jungkook is the one to let go of the hug first, leading SoonHee to the vehicle as quickly as possible. Taehyung follows slowly after, not a single emotion trailing his features as he enters the van with the rest.

When Taehyung isn't showing any emotion, you always know there's something wrong...

*****

"She stabbed my friend and I defended him", Yoongi finishes calmly to the detective as he puts his arms over the other, leaning back in his chair in the process. The detective sighs as his phone rings, answering the boring looking cell phone.

"Mhmm.. I see. She admitted it? Alright", the detective hangs up the call and he looks over at Yoongi with a nod. "You'll need to sign some paper work and then we'll let you off. The girl has admitted to her crimes and will be charged. Don't think you'll be off the hook, though. In agreement to letting you go, we'll assign you to do clean up. Sound good to you?"

Yoongi shrugs at this and the detective stands up, motioning for Yoongi to follow him as they leave the room. "Your friends have been waiting for you from what I've been told", the detective says and Yoongi continues to follow him as he walks out into the seating room. His lazy eyes gaze around the room and they finally land on his friends', worry seeming to disappear slightly from their features as they run to him at full speed.

"Yoongi!" Namjoon yells as he runs to him with a worried expression. "Are you okay?!" Jungkook asks frantically and Yoongi scoffs.

"Why wouldn't I be? I was the one in the right", Yoongi deadpans and Namjoon slaps Yoongi's shoulder in endearment. Yoongi smirks and his smirk falls when he watches SoonHee walk up to him.

"You okay?" Yoongi asks her and her eyebrows quirk upwards. "Shouldn't I be asking you that?" She says in a barely audible voice and Yoongi's eyes flicker in sympathy. She looks at him with somber eyes and what she does next shocks Yoongi, his eyes widening and his body becoming tense.

"I'm sorry..." SoonHee mutters as she hugs him tightly. He grits his teeth as he swallows, trying to hold in a whimper from escaping his lips. JooSoo's soft smile whisks it's way through Yoongi's memory and he sighs, patting SoonHee's head in response to her comforting hug.

"You shouldn't apologize to me", Yoongi says and SoonHee breaks away from the hug to see Yoongi's piercing gaze. It hurts him to say this, but he says it anyways.

"You should be apologizing to the person who risked their life for you to live... You should have just listened to what I told you."

*****

Once Yoongi was picked up from the police station, the five of them (don't forget about the manager!) quickly set off to the hospital. Throughout the entire ride to the hospital, the members continued to space out in shock. Their thoughts continue to roam about Jimin and there's not a single word that escapes their lips in the silent car ride.

Until-

"NAMJOON STOP", the manager yells loudly and Namjoon blinks out of his thoughts to stop the van with a loud screech of burning rubber against pavement. A car whizzes by in front of them and everyone from the back of the van watches in shock as Namjoon breathes in a shaky sigh. If he didn't stop, he would've crashed into the car that had barreled by; going a little over 65 miles per hour.

"I'll take it from here, Namjoon", the manager says to him and Namjoon nods calmly, waiting for the light to turn green so he can pull to the side of the road.

No one says a word as Namjoon pulls over to the side of the street to switch seats with the manager, and no one even wants to say anything for the matter. A glimpse of Namjoon's frustrated gaze says it all.

"Namjoon... I'm sorry..." SoonHee mutters as she watches Namjoon enter the passenger seat of the van. Jungkook hears her and he shakes his head as he places his hand in hers to help calm her. Her eyes tear up, but she blinks them away; trying to stay strong.

Jimin, please be okay...

*****

The group makes it to the hospital safely thanks to the manager's driving. Their grim and worried expressions obviously show on their gloomy faces. There eyes continue to look blankly in front of them, still having trouble comprehending what had just happened a little over an hour ago.

Eventually after the manager parks the van, you can already hear the loud flashing of camera's outside of the vehicle and Jungkook's jaw clenches visibly. "Can't they understand privacy?" Jungkook mutters to himself with a scowl. They all file out of the van and of course, reporters and more paparazzi crowd them as they exit.

"Jungkook was it all a ploy to lure Jimin into a trap?"

"Rap Monster, as the leader of BTS, how do you feel about-"

"Suga, what does it feel like to abuse a woman?"

"SHUT UP!!!!" SoonHee yells at the reporters and she snatches the camera that flashed a photo of the group. "Can't you see we're all upset?!!! LEAVE BTS ALONE", SoonHee yells and another camera flashes in her face. She grits her teeth at the disrespectful manner and she smacks the camera out of the reporters hands, stomping on it to break it into thousands of pieces. She huffs and throws the camera she was holding at another reporter and it hits his face, causing the man to fall onto the ground. "Serves you right for being rude!!" SoonHee yells and she turns to face shocked expressions coming from the others. She sighs and shakes her head,trying to maneuver them away from the frantic reporters.

"I knew you had it in you", Yoongi says soft heartily as he pats her head gently, walking passed her to hurry and get through the hospital doors. Everyone follows along and Namjoon stops next to SoonHee, a shy expression evident on his face.

"I just wanted to say thanks for sticking up for us, SoonHee. It really means a lot to us, and I'm sure the others would thank you too if they could", Namjoon says as he begins to walk side by side with her. She gives him a small nod as she looks at the ground in front of her, not wanting to look at Namjoon in the eyes for fear of falling apart under his gaze. Namjoon pats SoonHee's shoulder with some reassurance as he catches up with Yoongi who's steadily jogging to the entrance with the manager, Namjoon, and Jungkook falling right behind him.

Wait, where's Taehyung?

SoonHee turns around and watches as Taehyung, the once giggling and energetic V of BTS, walking slowly with his head down as his hands are shoved deep into his pockets. SoonHee's eyes watch Taehyung as he takes another step in front of him, not at all realizing that the others have entered the building. A ping signals in SoonHee's chest as she takes a step towards Taehyung, who still hasn't even noticed her.

"Taehyung... Come on, let's catch up with the others", SoonHee says and Taehyung finally stops in front of her, his face rising to gaze into SoonHee's as his eyes are already glazed over with a gloomy shadow. He gives a small nod as he moves around her, walking in a little bit of a faster pace to catch up with the others. A sigh escapes SoonHee's lips as they tremble, a large amount of guilt feeding it's way into her system. She swallows it down as it leaves a bitter taste in her mouth, trying to push away the murderous thoughts that seem to annoy her innards. She takes what strength she has left and turns, helping Taehyung through the hospital doors quickly by pushing him gently by the shoulders. He doesn't object and they walk into the waiting room together.

"They said he's not going to be-" is heard from Jin's mouth as he tells the others what's going on. But once he spots SoonHee and Taehyung, he quickly shuts his frowning lips and looks away.

"He's not going to be what?" SoonHee asks skeptically and she feels Taehyung shift in an uncomfortable presence beside her.

"Don't tell them Jin", Jungkook says in a choked voice and he sits onto one of the waiting room chairs, placing his elbows onto his knees as he hunches over. SoonHee frowns and crosses her arms over her chest angrily.

"Taehyung and I are bound to find out anyways!" SoonHee says and Taehyung sits next to Jungkook, completely silent as his eyes turn blank and shrouded in an unreadable emotion.

"Taehyung..." Hoseok mutters sadly as he kneels before him, trying to get a better look of his face. He places his hands on Taehyungs arms to get his attention, but he continues to space off as if Hoseok was just a puff of air or a buzzing fly that wasn't even worth swatting away.

"Why don't you just tell us?!" SoonHee yells frantically and this causes Taehyung to snap out of his daze.  A fierce glare from Taehyung is sent towards SoonHee as he replies, "because it's obvious what happened, idiot."

Everyone's eyes widen at Taehyungs venomous reply to SoonHee and Taehyung sighs, already regretting his rude outburst to her. He relaxes his shoulders and looks at the ceiling, trying to stop his tears from spilling over. "Jimin... Was stabbed in the back... So I assume he's paralyzed, right...?" Taehyung says and he takes in a shaky breath as he looks away from the ceiling and towards the rest of the group.

SoonHee's eyes sting as tears threaten to fall over, her head slowly shaking as flashes of Jimin dancing appear throughout their childhood.

"He loved dancing.." SoonHee mutters and she places her hand over her chest, not believing that this is all real. Her eyes waltz around the others' faces, searching for some other answer then Taehyung's... But no one says anything.

"SoonHee..." Jungkook says to her as a tear falls from his eyes. He stands up and takes a step forward to embrace her in comfort, but she takes a step back as her eyes scrunch up in fear and despair.

"Dancing was his life..." SoonHee mutters again and her eyes dilate in shock. "It's... All my fault..." SoonHee sobs and the five members of BTS watch her with sorrowful eyes...

Except for one member of course.

"Don't you dare go blaming yourself", Yoongi says as he watches SoonHee with a hidden emotion behind those 'emotionless' eyes. She looks up at Yoongi as a tear slips down her cheek and Yoongi grunts as he looks away, rubbing the back of his neck in frustration. "Jimin was the one that decided to save you... He had decided to put his life on the line for you... And honestly, I'm sure any of us would've done the same thing if we saw you in that situation... Er well, at least I know I would", Yoongi says and he shoves Jungkook towards SoonHee mockingly saying, "What? Are you just going to watch your girlfriend cry like that??"

Without hesitation, Jungkook pulls SoonHee into a tight embrace, nuzzling his nose into the side of SoonHee's neck. "Yoongi's right..." Jungkook mutters quietly and SoonHee clutches onto Jungkook as she sobs into his shirt.

"Damnit, you got me tearing up now", Hoseok says and Taehyung wraps his arm around Hoseok's shoulder with a small sniffle in response. A small laugh escapes Hoseok's mouth and they both look at each other with mischivious smiles.

"DOG PILE!" Taehyung yells and Hoseok raises his eyebrows at the once again weird Taehyung.  "That's not what I was thinking at all..." Hoseok says, a little bewildered at Taehyung's outburst.

"In the middle of a hospital waiting room?" Namjoon questions and Taehyung shrugs as he joins in on the hug with Jungkook and SoonHee. The two laugh as the realize Taehyung joining in on the hug.

"More like hug pile-"

"Well if you can't beat 'em, join them!" Hoseok interrupts Yoongi's narration and he runs to smash into a bone crushing hug. Namjoon and Jin laugh together as they run into the 'hug pile', giving their best hugs.

At this moment, Yoongi gets an idea. His eyes glimmer in wonder as returns to his manager while handing him his phone. "take a picture of all of us and caption it, 'Stay strong Army. BTS is strong, so you should be too.' Post it on Twitter when you're done", Yoongi tells the manager and he leaves him with his phone, joining the rest of the group in the hug.

If BTS can handle it, then so can you.

~*

I hope you guys have had a fantastic day! :)

Let me know if you guys have any favorite scenes! I would love to know :3

~~Ana

P.S- have a good night! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.5K 1.9K 37
Sequel To Black Heart Jimin and Jungkook have been through a lot. Finally reuniting, allowing Jimin to finally see the child he had lost. All was for...
68.3K 1.4K 25
The bad boy, Jeon Jungkook. The bad girl, Lalisa Manoban. Jeon Jungkook. Bad boy. Isn't the type to interact with anyone except his 6 other friends...
554 30 16
Y/N and her Brother Yoongi are really close.. Ever since they lost their parents. Yoongi has been there to protect her and show her the love that she...
22.1K 637 27
[Read Won't Let You Go before reading this. This book continues from it] "You're finally with me again kitten." He said, smirking. "Let me go Jungkoo...