Keeping A Hybrid (One Directi...

De KeepingItSimple

Copyright 2013 No one may publish, promote or use any ideas, plot line, in anyway with out my permission. Co... Mais

Keeping A Hybrid
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 not edited
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Non-chapter
Chapter 26
Chapter 27:)
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Non-chapter
Questions and answers
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 half/Edited
TRAILER!!!
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Contest!! :D
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Sequel !

Chapter 56

12K 627 40
De KeepingItSimple

So I have the story plot all worked out and to the last detail...I don't want to write the last chapter!!! :( its too sad and I don't wonna :( ahhh The hard life of a story teller haha.

Nialls p.o.v

3 days have passed since Harry first helped me and everyday since, when the boys went out , he would come and check in on me.

I thought about telling the boys...but I couldn't . Harry didn't want me too and I had to listen because what if I did tell the boys and Harry never returned? At least this way I get to see him and make sure he himself is okay. It was a bit selfish not to tell them, but I think one way or another, they will soon find out.

I was slowly getting use to not being able to walk . The only thing that really was hard, was the catheter . When the nurses weren't there to take me to the bathroom, I had to use it , it was really gross but there wasn't much I could do about either.

" do you need anything ni? Before we go do a couple thing around town?" Liam asked me, worried about leaving me alone, while the three of them go into town and talk to management.

" no , no ill be alright " I answered with a genuine smile, knowing when they go Harry will come and teach me.

" okay, remember we are only a call away " he says as he walks out of the door.

" I know " I say before he closes the door , leaving me alone and waiting for my little man to come.

Louis p.o.v

" he'll be alright won't he? " Liam said as we walked down the hallway, away from nialls room.

" he'll be fine , I'm pretty sure he likes some the time alone" zayn said, putting a arm around Liam's shoulder and pulling him close into his side.

" okay" Liam gives in and remains quiet as we walked down the hall.

We walked down the hall until we got to the reception . I death glared the receptionist , the same lady who wouldn't take Harry in. I stared at her until we walked out of the building and into the fresh air of Britain.

We then walked over to the new van management brought us , it had a wheelchair ramp installed, so it was pretty good.

" I'll drive" zayn said jumping in the front with me and liam sitting in the back of the roomy car.

He pulled out of the small parking lot and started to drive slowly out of the hospitals complex.

Just as we were nearly out of the parking lot, I saw what it looks like, a young boy with a hood on slowly sneaking around the hospital and into the ambulance door entrance.

" stop!" I yelled , making zayn step on the brakes, pushing everyone forward.

" what is it?!" zayn yelled , a little worried.

" i saw a boy sneaking into the hospital" I said leaning as far as my seatbelt would take me, to get a better look , to see if he was still there.

" so? How did you know he was sneaking in?" Liam said, a bit jumpy at the sudden stop.

" because if he wasn't doing something illegal, why didn't he just go in through the main entrance and not the staff only , unlocked, entrance?" I said making them look abit worried.

" well... What could he be doing that is so bad?" zayn said , turning on the car again after it stalled and baking out of the entrance and into a near by park.

" for starters he could be stealing drugs..." I said making them a little stunned.

" what do we do?" he added taking off his seatbelt.

" well...we could follow him?" I suggested looking back at the door.

" I don't know guys...it's none of our business really" Liam said , not wanting to get into trouble.

" well I'm going , you can follow if you want" I said , smirking as I ran out of the car, hearing the others do the same. I knew they would.

We quickly ran to the back entrance and saw the kid had already gone in.

" come on, he went this way" I said opening the door and sliding inside letting the others do the same before I close the door gently.

I looked up to see the boys hoodie just turn the corner.

" Come on " I whispered, not wanting the boy to know about us.

I slowly looked around the corner to see the boy calmly walking down the hall. He had a black hoodie on , covering the back of his head and keeping his identity hidden. Me and the boys slowly walked around the corner and started following him. We were about 30 meters from him when he stopped and pushed on a door and went in.

Seeing as though he couldn't see us anymore, we jogged up until we were at the door he entered.

" stairs " I said looking at the others.

" this is stupid, hes probably just seeing a loved one" Liam said crossing his arms.

" let's just make sure of it.." I said , putting a hand on his shoulder and pulling him into the stairwell with me.

I could hear the boy above us, quickly treading up the stairs, the metal on the heel of his shoes making loud banging noises each time they hit the stair.

I trod like it was thin ice, making every step quiet and unknown.

" hey guys?" zayn whispered as we followed the boy.

" yeah?" I whispered back keeping focus on my step.

" this is nialls floor" zayn said making me realise it was acturely nialls floor we were coming to.

We went on, traveling up the stairs until I heard the boys steps stop. At first I thought he had stopped on the stairs, but when I heard the door of the next level clank shut , I knew he had stepped off the stairwell and onto nialls level.

we slowly followed his actions and headed out the door. I looked down to see the boy lifting his head up and looking at the numbers on the doors. He was going nialls way.

I looked back and saw the other two looking a bit suspicious now.

We watched from a distance as he continued to get closer to Niall . Why was he here? And what was he doing?

I watched as he got closer. 140 , 141, 142...143. Then he stopped.

He stood outside nialls door. What was he doing?!

" guys..." Liam said sounding worried as.

" ummmm" I answers not knowing what to say back at all.

We watched as he looked into nialls window and then he took hold of the handle and slowly pushed the door open, entering Nialls room...

" What the Hell!" Liam screamed! We ran down the hall in an angry rage. What the hell was this dude thinking?

I ran to the nialls door and ran in , seeing as though the dude didn't close the door.

I then saw the guy with his back towards us and he was lifting Niall out of bed!

I ran up to the boy and grabbed his hands , pushing Niall out of his grip and then shoving the guy face first on to ground, with his hoodie still covering him.

" Louis no!" I heard Niall shout, I looked over at him to see Liam was with him asking him numerous questions like, are you okay, what did he say ect.

I looked down the see the guy winded and grasping for air.

" zayn call the cops" I yell making zayn look for his phone his many pockets.

" No! " the intruder yelled, making me place a foot on his back, so he couldn't get back up.

" who are you?!" I yelled but he didn't answer, which made me angrier.

I grabbed him by the back of his neck and lifted him into the air and slammed him into the wall face first.

" who are-" I stopped mid sentence as I pulled his hood off, revealing dark brown curls.

It couldn't be...

Slowly I lowed the boy to the ground...but he never turned around .mhe just stood facing the wall with his head hanging down.

" ...Harry?..." the boy slowly turned around ,crying .

As he turned, he remained staring at the ground until he was fully facing me. Then very slowly he lifted his head.

" Harry !"

______________________________

Hey guys! :) sorry its short but I couldn't write anymore because its 2 in the morning and imma tired haha but I needed to updated , so I did haha

And there was acturely a case in real life, where a young boy was sneaking into a small hospitals ambulance entrance and stealing expensive belongings :o thought I would share that haha

What what did you think of how the boys found out about Harry?? Haha

Hoped you liked it :)

300 votes til next update :)

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

201K 2K 43
Title says it :))) Feel free to leave ideas and lmk what you think <3
515K 12.7K 37
Emma doesn't have a family... Or any friends. She goes on a regular walk to the grocery store one night, when she gets kidnapped by a bunch of vampir...
848 1 19
Louis Tomlinson is a vampire who mostly isolates himself in his room away from the others, he only comes out at sunset to feed. Louis has deep trauma...
431 17 17
*****DISCONTINUED***** Harry Edward Styles, the one and only curly haired British flirt from One Direction, lives in a world where hybrids exist and...