My Baby Sister

Oleh Sarant46

"Say hello to your new baby sister". That was the worst thing that 6 year old Harry Styles had ever heard in... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1: The Baby
Chapter 2: The Grave
Chapter 3: Birthday News
Chapter 4: The truth about a baby
Chapter 5: Maggie
Chapter 6: The Dancing show
Chapter 7: The Audition
Chapter 8: Three Years
Chapter 9: The Letter
Chapter 10: The Funeral
Chapter 11: The Plan
Chapter 12: Mystery Man
Chapter 13: Leaving the Hospital
Chapter 14: New Home
Chapter 15: Shopping Trip
Chapter 16: Lies
Chapter 17: Long time no see
Chapter 18: Time For School
Chapter 19: Queen Bee
Chapter 20: You Were Never There
NOT A CHAPTER
Chapter 21: Apologies
Chapter 22: Management
Chapter 23: management (2)
Chapter 24: Hike disaster
NOT A CHAPTER
Chapter 25: Dead
NOT A CHAPTER
Chapter 26: Wake Up Call
Chapter 27: The Day After
Chapter 28: Cheerleading
Chapter 29: Tryouts and fake smiles
NOT A CHAPTER
Chapter 31: I Promise
Chapter 32: Goodbye Flat
Chapter 33: The Operation
Chapter 34: Calling All Angels
Chapter 35: Late Birthday Presents
NOT A CHAPTER
Chapter 36: Hello Simon
Chapter 37: The Truth is Out (The Last Chapter)
NOT A CHAPTER

Chapter 30: A Girls Day Out

25.4K 608 176
Oleh Sarant46

Hi guys.

So today I was quite bored so I decided just to update because of all of the reads, votes and comments that the last chapter got.

Thank you guys! It's really nice to read all of your comments.

Who is looking forward to "best song ever" coming out? I know that i am!

Who is also going to the 2014 stadium tour? I'm going on the 3rd of July in Edinburgh, can't wait! :D

So I want to ask you guys a question, after Charlie's operation should I end the story or continue with it?

It's totally up to you guys since you's are the ones reading it.

So lets try and push it for 450 reads, 60 votes and 20 comments before the next chapter so vote and comment.

Thank you guys

-Sxxxx

==========================

***CHARLOTTES POV***

Cheerleading practice last night was great!

Karen thought that it would be best for me if I am a flyer, which means that I'm going to be the one get lifted and thrown into the air, and I'm now so excited.

I haven't seen Harry or Taylor again today but I'm not really bothered about that, in fact I don't care.

To: Charlie

From: Nicole xxx

To bitch! What you doing today?

To: Nicole xxx

From:Charlie

Oh you know eating, sleeping, breathing, talking walking. Just the usual stuff...... You?

To:Charlie

From: Nicole xxx

Your doing all if that stuff as well today?! OMG so am I! :-/

To: Nicole xxx

From: Charlie

Don't go sass me mrs! I get that enough from Louis.......

To:Charlie

From: Nicole xxx

Well don't sass me in the first place! But you wanna go out with me and the other girls (except Penny) to the shopping centre?

"Louis?!" I shout out

"What?!" He shouts back.

"Can I go to the centre with the other girls?!"

"Sure! When?!"

"Don't know, wait one minute!"

To: Nicole xxx

From: Charlie

When?

To: Charlie

From: Nicole xxx

Meet us down at Starbucks at 1?

"They are meeting down at Starbucks at 1!"

"Alright! Go and get ready and ill drop you of!"

"Thanks!"

To: Nicole xxx

From: Charlie

Yeah I'm allowed. Ill see you down there

To: Charlie

From: Nicole xxx

Alright, see you then :)

I walk to my room and get changed into a pair of denim shorts and a yellow top that says" Forever Summer" down it. I also put on my pair of pink hightops and the necklace and earings of the american flag that Niall got me. I left my hair down but put on a black and pink snapcap.

On my way out i grabbed my purse and phone and put them in my pink bag that i decided to wear.

"Lou im ready" i shout as i walk out of my room, closing the door behind me.

"Alright, lets roll!" he shouted from behind me making me jump.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Got your phone?"

"yeah"

"are you definetly meeting them here?"

"Yes"

"Do you need any money?"

"No Louis now can i go now? They will be waiting on me" i chuckled

"Ok. Call or text me when you need picked up or if you need anything"

"Will do. Bye" i say climbing out of his car.

"Ok bye" he says

I close the car door and he drives away as soon as i start making my way to startbucks.

"Charlie" i hear someone shout when i walk in and i see that its Nicole sitting at a table near the back with Lily, Poppie and Connie.

"Hi guys" i say sitting down in an empty chair at the table

"Hey gal. Long time no see" Connie smiles

"I know!" both the twins say at the same time.

"So how are you now?" Nicole asks

"Im good but the day isnt about me so im gonna get a drink and you guys can fill me in about the whole Penny situation" They nod and i leave to go to the till.

"Hi. Welcome to Starbucks, what can i get you?" a bored girl from behind the till asks.

"A medium Caramel Cream please"

"Anything else?"

"no thanks"

"That's £2.75"

I hand her the money and she goes and makes up my order.

I get my drink and go and join the girls again.

"So whats up with her?" i ask taking a sip from my drink.

"Well it all started when we were out at the cinema and this was when you were in a coma. So after the cinema we all went to get something to eat and at the end of the night she said "Guys stop hanging about with Charlotte" and we were all confused so we asked her why and she said "Shes Harry Styles little sister and you all know that i cant stand One Direction" so we said "So you want us to stop hanging about with us just because of her brother?" and she said yes. So we told her that we arent going to do that so she took a well mad rampage at us and said that if we dont stop hanging out with you she will stop being our friend so we told her if she was a real friend she would except Charlie no matter who her family is and she scream at us, stomped on her foot and ran out of the food shop" Poppy explains with rest other girls nodding at the end of it.

"Well thats weird, but sorry that she isn't your friend anymore"

"No, thank you Charlie! The girl drove us mad! Do this and do that!" Lily cringes

"Alright then.... no bother!" i chuckle

We continue to talk about random crap for a wee while and for a while all of my worries are gone.

Until i hear that annoying voice,

"Omg look its Charlotte!"

I groan and start frowning.

My friends look behind me and when they see the person their eyes go wide and their mouths fall slighty open.

I feel a hand on my shoulder but i continue to drink my Caramel cream through its straw trying to ignore the person.

"Well well well look who it is! If it isnt my little red headed sister!" I hear Harry chuckle behind me.

"What do you want? Im busy"

"Well thats not very nice to speak to me like that, after all you do live with me"

"No i live with Louis, you just happen to be there as well"

"Rude"

"What do you want?!"

"Im just saying hi, never knew that i wasnt allowed"

"No your trying to annoy me and trying to act all hard in front of your girlfriend"

"Thats not true, im always like this"

"Really? Then you wouldnt mind if i told everybody about Fudge?" i smirk at him

He narrows his eyes at me and growls "You dare"

"No if you always act like this then you will allow me to tell everybody because you wont care!" i say.

I stand up and shout across Starbucks, "Everybody can i have your attention please for one minute! If you want to record this then you can" As soon as i say that lots of people bring out their phones and start recording me.

"Ok then now that i have your attention, Harry Styles, the boy standing right beside me, has a teddy bear called Fudge who he had ever since he was 3 and had to sleep with him until he was 14! But Harry still has Fudge to this day and refuses to throw him out!"

When im finished quite a few laugh but the best part is that a lot of people have recorded it and there is a few paparazzi outside.

Harry blushes a deep red and leans down to my level and whispered harshly in my ear "You are going to pay for that Charlotte"

He stands back up again and leaves the cafe with Taylor hot on his heals.

Now that he has left everybody goes back to their conversations and i sit back down at the table where the girls are slightly laughing.

"What?" i smile at them

"Fudge" Nicole chuckles

"Well its true"

"Is he always like that?" Poppy asks

"No used to be really nice but ever since he started dating Taylor he has been acting like a complete and utter prick"

"Apparently she does that to the boys that she dates, she turns them rude and cocky. Anyway wanna go shopping now?" Lily asks

We all agree and head out to the shops.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After endless hours of shopping we all decide that we should head home as it was getting quite late and all of the shops were starting to close.

I've called Lou and he said that he will be here in a few minutes.

I walk back over to the girls to find that Lily and Nicole crying, Poppy's eyes filled with tears and Connie just about to start crying.

"Guys whats wrong?" i ask concerned

They all run forward and give me huge tight hug.

"This is the last time that we will see you before your operation!" Nicole cries

"Aww guys..." i say starting to tear up

"Please take care and stay strong" Connie says firmly

"Guys you know about the odds in this operation" i whisper

"Yes but you are one tough bitch! And i swear to god if you die, when i go up there as well i will beat you up so much that you will die all over again!" Nicole threatens

"Thanks for those encouraging words Nicole" i chuckle

"No problem babe!"

I hear a car beep it's horn behind and turn around to Louis car parked at the side of the road waiting on me.

I turn around to face the girl.

"I have to go" I whisper

They all nod ad give me another hug.

"We will see you soon Charlie" they say.

I give them a smile and turn around and make my way to the car.

I got it and the tears start rolling down my face.

Louis looks at me and I look back at him.

"Saying goodbye" I whisper.

"Why? You will make it through this operation"

"Just in case"

He looks at me sadly and stars the car and drives home.

On the way home I told him about the Starbucks incadent and he laughs slightly.

"That's why Harry came home in a bad mood" he chuckles

"Harry's home?"

"He was but he left with Taylor again" he sighs.

I swear that bitch is changing him.

We get home and he orders a pizza when we get in the flat.

I go into my room to change out of my clothes and into my pjs.

When I get out the pizza is already here.

"Wow that was fast"

"I know right! The guys that work there must be able to look into the future"

We eat the pizza while watching several episodes of Family Guy.

"You know I shouldn't even be letting you watch this" he says with a mouth full of pizza, charming.......

"Yeah but your a cool dude and you won't be if I can't watch it! I mean everybody should be able to experience Peter Griffen!" I explain.

"True there!" He shouts

We watch another few episodes before he says that it's time for bed.

I look at the time on my phone and am shocked to find that it is 1.30 in the morning!

"Wow never knew that it was that late" I say standing up and stretching out, sitting on the couch for hours makes you quite stiff.

"Yeah well Family Guy has that effect on people. Now night!" He shouts while stomping into his room.

"Shh!! Do you wanna wake the neighbours?!" I whisper-shouted.

"Our neighbours are pricks who I don't like so I don't really care" he shouts back.

"They will hear you!"

"Oh well. Goodnight Charlie. GOODNIGHT PHILL!!" He shouts while banging the wall.

I hear a muffled "shut up I'm trying to sleep here you tosser!" from the other side of the wall and I burst out laughing.

"See what I mean? He's a prick! Well goodnight Charlie" he says normally.

"Night Lou" I yawn and walk into my room.

Well tomorrow we will have several complaints from the neighbours.....

======================================

Hi guys!

So what did you's think?

Yet again I'm sorry for mistakes, I wrote it on my phone.

Remember that I would like 450 reads, 60 votes and 20 comments before the next chapter (which I will update I don't know when because I'm going on holiday but ill try soon as I can)

Just heard about Talia today, so sad :( I was I only 3 days older than her but she was so much stronger than me, I would have gave up long ago.

Thank you for reading

-Sxxxx

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

9.4K 187 35
18 year old Ariella didn't want to be at the One Direction concert she had been forced to go to with her little sister. She'd much rather be out on t...
1.8K 42 37
I am writing this story for my little sister...she loves with One Direction. Anyone who reads this and don't like it too bad...then don't read it..bu...
4.1K 55 32
“It was all a mistake. Just forget it ever happened. Leave me alone and don’t bother talking to me ever again.”85 letters. 21 words. 3 sentences… ech...
9K 88 37
*This fucking sucks ass! I wouldn't read it if I were you. I put off editing it because I cringe reading it. If you like it I guess that's good, I wa...