Chapter 33: The Operation

Hello readers!

So here it is!

The chapter that you have all been waiting for!

So are we all still enjoying the story? I hope so...

Who's heard about Louis?!

He's signed up to Doncaster Rovers (a football team) and apparently will play games for them when he isn't touring! Wow so he is a singer and a football player!

Also i saw the strangest thing today........... i was out walking my dog and a lady walked past me with a cat on a lead! Not only that when i got a field where i always let my dog run after his ball she was there throwing a stick for the cat and shouting "Fetch the stick"! Even my dog was looking at the woman weirdly!

What a strange town i live in..........

Anyway i hope that you enjoy this chapter.

I would live to try for 900 reads, 50 comments and 100 votes, i know that you guys can do it.

And this chapter is deticated to snoopyloves

thanking you!

-Sxxxxx

=========================================================================

***CHARLOTTES POV***

I was shattered!

I had only slept a few hours the whole night because i was scared shitless.

It was about 9am when Louis and the others arrived at the hospital and i was starving!

And surprize surprize harry wasnt here.

That son of a bitch!

I should have known that he wouldnt have kept his promise.

I mean his life is far to fabulous to care about anyone else right! Especially his own little sister who is getting a heart transplant in an hour!

Louis must of seen my nervous state and puts a hand on my knee to stop it shaking.

"Calm down" he whispers

"How can I? He promised he will be here. And is he? No. No he isn't. Broke his promise again as usual" I shout really starting to panic.

I go in for my operation at 10.30 and it actually starts at 11.

It is now 10 o'clock and the time goes by faster and faster.

How come the time wants to go past fast now?! Why couldn't it do that in school?!

"He might still be here. You have half an hour left" he sighs looking at the clock.

"Let's change the subject. So Charlie do you know about who's heart you are getting?" Danielle questions giving Louis a 'shut up' look.

Even though we have moved on to different subject it still doesn't make me feel any better.

I mean I don't really wanna talk about who's dead heart I am getting?!

"I don't know much but it's from a 14 year old girl who died by a car crash" I shudder

"Okay let's not talk about anything to do with the operation" Liam quickly says after seeing my disgusted face.