Chapter 36: Hello Simon

Hi guys.

So i just want to say something to start with. I would like some more comments on the last chapter that i put on. I dont get it how on some chapters i can get over 100 reads and on the last chapter there isnt even 20 comments? Sorry for sounding pushy but i would like more than 30 comments now before i update. Sorry for the people who do update.

Anyway on a lighter note, im now 14 years old! :D

I also put a new chapter of "Hero's" on, please go and read it and tell me what you think of it.

Thank you and please vote and comment

-Sxxxxx

=============================================================

---2 WEEKS LATER---

***CHARLOTTES POV***

2 weeks have passed and so much has happened in that time;

. I have most of wires out now and i can finally walk freely around the room without any help,

. I am allowed outside of the hospital, for only short amounts of time and only in the hospital garden, but i have to have a nurse or doctor with me

. I have been given so much school work to do in the hospital :(

. Nialls birthday has now been so he is now 20

The boys have been more and more busier these days with interviews and meetings with management, but its ok. They always return afterwords.

Another thing is that Harry has been going out more and more with Taylor these last couple of days, and that's fine by me. I don't want him to watch over me 24/7.

But I still couldn't help but have this bad feelin when he talks about her so is out with her.

I can't help but feel as if she is using him...?

I was currently sitting on the couch in my hospital room watching Twilight. Oh and another thing, the boys brought over more DVDs and my laptop so now I have more things to do while they are away.

"But Edward I love you!" I hear Bella whine through the TV screen.

I like Twilight but I seriously just wanna punch Bella in the face! She is so clingy!

Kinda like Taylor...

"Just shut up" I groan and turn the TV off from the remote.

I sit on my bed looking around the room wondering what do now, I have watched all of the DVDs and my laptop is outta charge.

Just then my hospital door opens and in walks Simon Cowell.

And darn me I forgot to tell you but he has also came and visited me a couple of times so I'm kinda used to him just walking into the room.

"Hello Charlotte" he greets and sits on onto the plastic chair next to the bed.

"Hi Simon" I say back to him