Chapter 34: Calling All Angels

Hello kind people of our world! (sorry but im quite hyper right now!)

I really need a fan name to call you guys....... any suggestions?

If you do comment it please? Thank you!

So how are we all doing?

Guess who i saw again?!

.

.

.

.

.

WEIRD CAT WOMAN WHO THROWS A STICK FOR HER CAT!!!!!!!! :D

This time she now had a tennis ball and threw it for the cat..........but the cat ran away from her and she had to try and catch it.........

So how are we enjoying the story?

So Charlie is now getting her heart operation, and in cause anyone one was confused the mask that the surgeon put on her was so that she went to sleep.

So before i started this story i was just looking about the Internet and a found a video about this boy who was getting a heart transplant and this was where i got the inspiration from.

So for you guys to get an image of what Charlie will be like after the operation i put the video link at the side, yous can watch it if you want but it made me cry.

So i would like 1,000 reads, 80 comments and 200 votes. I know its a lot but lets try!

Also i would like to say a huge THANK YOU to Sargent_oOBubblesOo who made the awsome cover picture for this story! I love it! :)

Thank you guys so much!

-Sxxxxx

=====================================================================

***LOUIS POV***

Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock.

That is the only noise that is heard in the room.

We were all waiting in Charlies hospital room, waiting on some news on her.

Shes been in surgery for about 2 hours now and we still haven't had any news on how she is.

Niall was sitting down, playing a game on his phone.

Liam was sitting next to the window, staring out of it at the damp London afternoon

Zayn was sitting next to Niall, reading a newspaper.

I was sitting on a chair next to the empty space where her bed used to be, staring at the clock on the wall.

And Harry was pacing back and forth in the room, staring down at the floor.

The girls had to leave, Perrie had to go to a band meeting, Dannielle had to dancing practise and Eleanor decided to go and meet up with a few of her friends to try and distract herself.

"I can't take it anymore!" Harry shouts

"Mate calm down" Niall warns

"How can I Niall? My sister is in life threatening surgery, has been for 7 hours, and we have no idea how she is! For all we know she could be dead right now!" He shouts with years now streaming down his face.

"Harry stop! Yes we are all worried but don't talk like that! Charlie is strong and you know it!!" I shout at him.

"For gods sake Louis how many times do I have to tell you?! Her name is Charlotte! Not Charlie!" He shouts back