Crow and Cat (Sebastian x Nek...

By MaxKattKiara

Sebastian was on his way to the undertaker when he spotted a kitten wounded in an ally way. Being the cat lov... More

His Neko, Wounded {I}
His Neko, The Transformation {Ch. II}
His Neko, A Servant {III}
His Neko, A Quest {IV}
His Neko, Rat's Den {V}
His Neko, Family {VI}
His Neko, Not Cat-worthy {VII}
His Neko, Dog Days {VIII}
His Neko, The Hound {IX}
His Neko, Unwanted Company {X}
His Neko, Icy Misery {XI}
His Neko, Birthday Event {XII}
His Neko, Only One {XIV}
His Neko, Behind Bars {XV}
His Neko, Free {XVI}
His Neko, Confession {XVII}
His Neko, Fiery Rage {XVIII}
His Neko, Victory {XIV}
His Neko, Fulfilled Wish and Love {XX}

His Neko, A Rival {XIII}

16K 469 39
By MaxKattKiara

The young master has gone with Sebastian to investigate some sort of event or crime with Englishmen being hung. I was at the town house with the other servants, playing cards. Hey, a servant can have a little fun, right? It was late and the entrance door slammed open and shut, signaling that the young master and Sebastian has returned. I rushed out to greet them. "Welcome back, young master. I hope everything went well." I said. The young lord only gave a sigh. There was then a knock at the door. Sebastian opened it to reveal the Chinese man with two Indian men behind him. "Welcome." I greeted. Young master looked shocked. "Why did you guys follow me?" He asked. "It is traditional to invite a savior into your home in India." The boy with indigo hair said. "And who is that lovely maiden?" He asked, pointing at me. I forced myself not to grimace or flinch. "That's my maid." Said the young lord. Sebastian wore a glare masked beneath his expressionless face. The second Indian man with white hair and a bandage wrapped around his right hand then stepped in. "I apologize for the intrusion." He said. His smile was warm and kind. Something told me that I wasn't going to feel happy about his presence.

|time skip|

I was doing my normal chores. Cleaning, checking, and all the things I normally do but this time, it's not that normal. The Indian known as Agni has been following me around. "You are a very unique creature, (y/n)." He said. I didn't answer. I didn't want to answer. I kept on doing my chores. About an hour later, I was walking through the living room to see my young master fighting prince Soma. Suddenly, Agni struck my young master. "YOUNG MASTER!" I screamed as I ran to him. "Are you alright? Did this man hurt you?" I questioned as I glared at Agni. "I-I am so sorry, lady (y/n). I saw my prince in danger and-" he was cut off by Soma. "You did well to protect your prince, Agni. Agni is my khansama so the winner is me." He gloated. I raged. "That's not fair! Outside interference isn't allowed!" I countered. "It's best to defend your master then, (y/n)." The Chinese man said to me as he threw me the rapier. I caught it and looked at Agni. "The fight is on." I said, getting in the fighting position. He got the sword from Soma and got in his stance. Fight time, meow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

355K 6.3K 18
"I've never seen anything quite like you, you're different Felicity Evans." "I'm not sure if that's a compliment, but thanks." [COMPLETED]
3.7M 154K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
19.3K 151 6
In the 1970s, she remarried her ex-husband's enemy (七零之改嫁前夫死对头) Author: Lao Hu Shiba Qin Laidi died in the third year after she was kicked out of th...
534K 28.6K 19
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...