Rewind (1D fanfic)

By wattgirlsxx

Warning: highly cliché and cheesy. Somehow once got to #1 in fanfiction More

Rewind (1D fanfic)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chappie 6
Chappie 7
Chappie 8
Chappie 9
Chappie 10
Chappie 11
PREVIEW
Chappie 12
Chappie 13
Chappie 14
Chappie 15 part 1
Chappie 15 part 2
Chappie 16
Chappie 17
Chappie 18
Chappie 19
Chappie 20
Chappie 21
Chappie 22
Chappie 23
Chappie 24
Chappie 25
Chappie 26
Chappie 27
Chappie 28
Chappie 29
Chappie 31
Chappie 32
***NOTE***
Chappie 33
Chappie 34
Chappie 35
Chappie 36
Chappie 37
Chappie 38
Chappie 39
Chappie 40
Chappie 41
Chappie 42
Chappie 43
Chappie 44
Chappie 45
Epilogue

Chappie 30

31.6K 773 146
By wattgirlsxx

***************************

It's so late):

30 chappies !! yay !!

Nearly 3 million reads 

on a different note, RIP Cory Monteith, you will be missed by so many people

hope you enjoy this chappie and yes, the drama...

Follow us on instagram for pictures of the characters and competitions etc... @wattgirlsxx

**************************

Chappie 30

-Lexi's POV-

Tess, Maslinka and I stood at the curb waiting for the, yes wait for it...... limo, to pick us up.

"It's freezing! I should have brought a coat" Tess said wrapping her arms around her bare shoulders. She was wearing a strapless turquoise dress that was tight and went to just above her knee. Her hair was in loose ringlet curls and she wore black pumps on her feet.

"It's not that cold.." Maslinka smiled. She had brought her varsity jacket with her. When did she get so smart? She was wearing sparkly black spandex shorts (they were new so she absolutely had to wear them *wink wink*) and a white button-up blouse with no sleeves. She also wore black pumps and her hair was up in a ponytail with the ends curled slightly.

I was just wearing a strapless black lace dress with a small satin ribbon around the waist. My hair was straight and had a little plait from the front to the side of my head. I wore shiny black heels.

This was a pretty big occasion so we had to look the part, right? 

We had all texted a few more people we knew from around here to come, I asked Sydney to and she had said yes and I had given her nialls number so she could text him her address to pick her up from.

TOOT TOOT

We stopped making small talk and looked up to see a HUGE white limo pulling up to the curb. We stood up cheering and a sliding door opened.

 "Hey!" They all greeted us but using different words. All of 1D plus the girlfriends were there, 5sos were sitting on the left side but my heart nearly popped out of my chest when I saw Jaymee next to Sydney. Jaymee wore a tight little dress that bearly covered her and her face was covered in makeup. But what threw me off the most was that she was sitting (to close) to Harry and laughing about something.

I knew they were allowed to talk but she was way to close to him for my liking. I swallowed and sat down next to Maslinka .

We started moving again.

"hey" I heard him say. I looked up and Harry was bending over (because of the roof) and looking down at me.

"Sit down! We're moving!" I gasped, pulling him down onto the spare seat next to me. He chuckled and leaned in to peck my check. I tensed up but relaxed at the contact with my skin. He was just talking with Jaymee anyway, why was I getting so jealous? 

"You alright?" He asked and I looked at him

"Yeah, I'm fine!" I assured him and he rested his hand on my thigh. "I can't wait to meet Ed!" I said changing the subject. We made small talk for a while about random stuff.

"oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh!" Maslinka said while jiggling her knee up and down. 

"calm down Missy! It's just Ed Sheeran" Niall smirked.

"Easy for you to say" She muttered under her breath giving him a playful shove. Niall chuckled and leaned towards the front of the car.

"Hey guys, are-" Niall started but Liam cut him off.

"NO Niall, we are not there yet!" Liam sighed. He was obviously getting annoyed since this was the millionth time he had asked.

Niall and Maslinka started laughing. "I honestly don't see what you find so funny" Liam said but he couldn't the smile that appeared on his lips.

"I just can't wait to party!! And I know what Ed's like at parties" Niall winked, giving Zayn a hi-five as they laughed about a memory probably.

"Are we there yet?" Niall asked quickly a few minutes later.

"It's your lucky day Ni, we are just pulling in" Liam smirked, looking back at us from the front seat.

"Yay!" We all cheered and picked up all of our stuff we had put down.

The doors opened and a man was standing outside, waiting for us.

"Hello, I'm Anthony and I will show you your way." He said in his American accent. Ed must of sent him down.

We all crammed into the elevator; I really hope no one here is claustrophobic. We went up to the top level which was level 30. 

 The doors opened (finally) and we could already hear music as we filed out of the elevator and towards the sound. 

I feel sorry for the neighbours right now. And I don't mean in this building, I mean i the apartment block across the road..

 The door to Ed's apartment opened after we had knocked about 10 times.

"HII GUYSS!" Ed shouted hugging the first person he saw. Which happened to be Maslinka. He wasn't drunk yet so we all introduced ourselves quickly and made our way in.

His place was huge and sure enough there was a staircase that lead up to the roof. The place was quite crowded with all his friends and family probably.

Maslinka grabbed my arm "Omg he hugged me first like, I can't describe it, just wow!" She fangirled. 

"You have a boyfriend Missy" I smirked. "Lexi! I don't think of Ed like that! I just love his music!" She defended as I laughed. She rolled her eyes and waved before walking over to a table covered in food, also where Niall was.

I smiled to myself and looked around. It was quite posh but I think Ed had put away 'prize possesions' because all the surfaces were clean, apart from cups with drinks in them. Suddenly someone put their hands on my shoulders, making me yelp and I quickly turned around. Harry was chuckling and brought a cup up to his lips. 

"Harry!" I scolded him but he only laughed more at my reaction. I pointed to his cup.

"What? It's new years eve! Loosen up a little!" He told me, wrapping an arm around my waist. I sighed. Why not. A little fun won't hurt, right?

I grabbed a cup off of a shelf thing and took a sip. The liquid burned my throat as it went down and I gagged but I felt a bit more relaxed after a few more sips.

"Lets go up to the roof yeah? I think the others are up there" Harry said and I nodded.

The cool air hit us as we opened the door to the rooftop. Lights were placed all around so it lightened up the area. There was a small stage and a DJ at the side and people were dancing and having a good time. "Dance with me" I giggled after a while. "Ok" Harry smirked taking my hand. 

 We danced along to Run The Night and the DJ mixed it up a bit somehow. I took a sip from my second drink and burst out laughing at Harry's dancing. He was doing this Gangnam Style thing but his facial expression made it priceless.

"Harry..omg..hahah" I laughed. "Join me" He smirked and I did as he said, nearly out of breath from laughing.

Soon, a guy came around holding drinks. I took a cup and drank from it quickly. 

"yum this is gooodd" I grinned drinking more, my eyes wide

"Don't drink to much babe" Harry smirked as he stole my cup. "NO MINE!" I shouted, grabbing the cup back before cracking up. 

"Hey Zayn!" I call as I spot him dancing with Tess and some of the others.

I pulled Harry over to them as Zayn waved at us. 

"I got an idea"  Tess said with a silly smile on her face. She was already tipsy or drunk probably.

"Spill" I said, still holding Harry's hand.

"How about..when it turns 12 o'clock.. we all have to find someone..and kiss them as it turns to the new year!" Tess giggles.

 "Well I know who I will be kissing" Harry said wiggling his eyebrows. Zayn agreed and we split up to find the others to tell them.

I found Niall and Maslinka, Eleanor and Louis and told them and they all agreed. "There's Jaymee" Harry pointed out and I laughed. "You must be really drunk" I smirked but we kept walking in her direction.

"Jaymee! We are making a bet thing that you have to kiss someone at midnight!" Harry calls out.

"Okay..Anyone?" She smiles.

"Anyone" He nods and we turn away from her. "What was that?" I ask him.

"Asking her to join the bet" He shrugs. I frown and he sighs. "She's gonna be your step sister, give her a chance" He tells me suddenly completely sober. I decide to let it go and nod. 

"Lets go get a drink" I say changing the subject.

-Harry's POV-

"Oh-" Lexi fell to the ground and I laughed while picking her up.

"Had a bit to much to drink?" I smirked as she leaned on me.

"You can't say much" She laughed as we continued to dance. 

The place was more crowded now and still in full swing. I hadn't seen any of the others for a while now. Ed had stumbled onto the stage before and placed a clock on the stage that was ticking down the minutes till midnight. 

 Thirty minutes, it read.

"Next year is so close" I chuckled and she snorted. "Nah, Harry, nah" She said and tried to grab a drink but I pulled back her wrist. She pouted but we started to dance. 

"I need to find a bathroom quickly" She suddenly announced, rushing away into the crowd. "Ok but come back soon!" I called out, still dancing. I guess I didn't care as much as I would've since I'm drunk. 

It's been twenty minutes and Lexi's still not back? Maybe she can't find me in the crowd? I started to push through the sea of people and found the door that lead to inside the apartment.

I walked down the stairs, trying to ignore the people who were eating each others faces off. I found Sydney and Danielle dancing/jumping on a table holding cups with people surrounding them. I waved to them and Danielle blew me a kiss before bursting into giggles. I continued looking down the hall for a bathroom. Most of the doors were locked. 

five minutes.

None down this hall. I leaned against the wall for a while before heading back out into the crowded and messy area. Damn you Ed for buying a massive apartment. 

"ONE MINUTE PEOPLE, ONE MINUTE!" A voice boomed out through the speakers. 

I have to find her. 

She wasn't in the kitchen and I jogged down another hallway.

10!

9!

8!

7!

6!

5!

4!

3!

"Harry!" I heard my name and turned around, it was very dark so I couldn't exactly make her out.

2!

1!

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!"

I slammed my lips onto hers and wrapped my arms around her slim waist. Strangely, I wasn't feeling how I normally felt when I kissed her...

-Lexi's POV-

I opened the door, feeling a bit better and walked out looking around.

10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3..

I ran down the hallway.. there was no way I was gonna make it up to the rooftop in time to kiss Harry. I could hardly see where I was going anyway!

2, 1, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

I turned the corner and I saw him. Or should I say them. My heart literally dropped as I tried to see if it was really him. yes, it was. And it was her. Of all people, her. 

"Harry..?" 

-Harry's POV-

"Harry..?"

That voice.

I opened my eyes and let go of Lexi. Wait..

I turned to face her. Lexi. She was staring at me with wide eyes and her eyes were filling up with tears that were threatening to spill over.

I looked back to the girl I was kissing. Oh no. no.

Jaymee was standing there with her hands on her hips and I just wanted to slap the silly smirk off her face.

I turned back to face Lexi but I could see her already pushing through the crowd. 

What have I done..

"WHAT THE HELL?" I yell at Jaymee and she laughed her irritating laugh. I can't hit her, she's a girl. I storm away from her and sit down on a couch with my head in my hands. 

I just ruined the start of the new year for not only her, but for me.

******************

Late soz! Maybe another update tomorrow? But that's ONLY if I can get 400 votes and 30 comments on this chappie!! So vote and comment and I'll update tomorrow :)

woo hoo Best Song Ever!! Who's your fave character? watched it over 50 times...

Instagram: @wattgirlsxx

******************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 187 26
1.1K 107 25
A Harry styles fanfic x)
98.4K 3K 31
This isn't your typical fan fiction.