Hiccstrid One-Shots

By Toothless_NightFury1

Just a few Hiccup and Astrid One-Shots based on the How To Train Your Dragon franchise and the Modern World... More

Relaxing Day
Cloud Watching
I'm Going To Kill You!!
I don't care
Promise
Pianos And Funeral
The Call (chapter 1)
The Call (chapter 2)
The Call (chapter 3)
Last Lief Falls
You Where Wrong
Wisdom Teeth
Drawing Lessons
My Love, My Lady, My Wife
Father and Son
Thank You
Beautiful Moments
The Question
The Wedding
Scaulding Hot
Midnight Hardness
The Hug
Star Falls
Nightmare
Regret
His Hands
Surprise!
His Shirt
This Life...
Berk's Goddess
Tattoo
Bad Weather
The Blanket Cuddle
Loving Ideas
The Love We Share
Baby Boy
Night Dream
Forge Kiss
Argue
Nice Lazy Day
Meeting Younger Self
Waking Up
Paralysed
Scar Kiss
See You Again
Midair Hug
What to do?
Don't Leave Me
Love
Oh, No, Hiccup
Stubble
May I?
Seriousness
Long Kiss
Your Mine, Now
Quick Kiss
Mistletoe
Chief Symbol
Pregnant
Bodies
Dentist
You'll Be In My Heart
Welcome Back
Period
Can't Find It
Deal
Waxing
Someday
Ready?
Winter Wonderland
Smug
Same Bed
Proving The Right
Traveling
Going After It
Locked In
C'mere You
Thinking Of Love
Mama, Dada?
Where Is He?
How Do You Feel?
You Don't Deserve This
I'll Catch You
Two New Alphas
One Call Away
If You Will Marry Me
Spiked
What Happened?
The Chief Thing
Fire On Hold
I Don't Like You!
Together, Forever
Sleeping In
Kiss You Now
Yaknog
Wanna Be Mine?
Tie
Neightbors
Remember
They're Going After Us
Departing
Bring Me To Life
My Baby
Here I Am
Story Time
Fragile
Prayers
Are You Alright?
Its Not Me
Rockstar Surprise
Under The Tree
To God To Be True
Until The End Of Time
You Can Walk?
Keiko
Runes
Need For Air
Just When...
Wake Me Up Before You Go Go
Oh My Freya
To Young?
Angel With A Shotgun
Did You Just...?
Extra Bonus: Years
Apologies
Forever And Always
Whatever
Finally Here
MRI
I know
Consideration
Radio
Whacked
City of Sails
Swapped
Story
Sorrow
Lullaby
Test Drive 2.0
Need Me
First Words
Ghost
Emotional Question
I Love You
What Do You Say?
Sincere
Trickster
Not So Viking

Lets Bet

5.1K 76 19
By Toothless_NightFury1

His fingers felt like icicles against her roaring and hot skin. Astrid gasped and writhed on the bed, trying not to moan as his dry fingers brushed though her folds softly.

She pressed the back of her wrist against her mouth, holding back a moan as he leaned down, encircling his lips around her clit.

His tongue teased her gently, making her moan and buckled her hips into his mouth.

He had to place a hand on her lower abdomen to hold her down. If not, he would accidentally bite her.

They had done a bet before it led to...

This.

• Flashback •

"Hah, let's bet on something!" Hiccup yelled with a smile to his best friend. They where in the basement, playing table tennis.

"Sure, bring it on!" Astrid laughed, catching the ball with her hand and looking at her best friend.

"Let's make this interesting, shall we? If you or I miss, then we have to take off a piece of garment..."

Astrid's breath caught in her throat. She paused and looked at him. "But, I guess if the mighty Astrid Hofferson is scared, then we shouldn't do it," Hiccup pushed.

Astrid rolled her eyes. "I'm not afraid. Or scared. Or chickened out. I was just thinking. Sure, let's make that bet!" She yelled at him, competition laced in her voice.

Hiccup leaned over the table and stretched out his arm, holding out his hand. Astrid did the same and took it, shaking his hand.

"Deal," She said. "Deal."

She though that she would win. But...it turned out that Hiccup had played table tennis quite a few times and that he was really good at it.

Because, before she knew, she was standing in her bra and underwear, looking ashamed.

"Now...I won again..." Hiccup smirked. Astrid lowered her brows. "Not for long..." She said.

"Ohh, getting feisty, I like that..." Hiccup said softly, eyeing her as if he could take her right there.

Astrid threw up the table tennis rack into the air, making it spin before catching it again.

"Let's finish was we started..." She said. Hiccup smiled, shooting the ball.

"No!" Astrid yelled a few moment later, realizing that she had lost. "This was a stupid idea..." She said, throwing away the rack towards the couch, hitting one of the pillows.

Hiccup chuckled, placing down his own rack onto the table and walking up to the blonde. He placed a hand on her neck, leaning down to let his mouth meet her ear.

His right hand, - which was free - snaked down from her shoulder, over her bra, down her stomach and abdomen before resting at her underwear.

Astrid bit her lip. He slowly stroked his finger up and down the garments front, feeling around.

The blondes knees buckled as she felt him touch her most sensitive spot.

"H-Hiccup..." She panted out, breathing warm air on his shoulder.

The man huffed out a airy laugh, picking her up and walking up the stairs towards his room where he set her down on the bed.

Astrid looked up at him, leaning up to support herself with her elbows.

Hiccup reached behind her, carefully unclasping her bra and pushing her down.

He looked her in the eyes as he pulled it off of her shoulders, throwing it away and letting it land on the floor with a soft thud, completely forgotten.

Astrid closed her eyes and her mouth parted slightly when he brushed his hand over her bare breasts.

They weren't big, just large enough to fill the cup of his hand.

Astrid carefully buckled her hips when his other hand drifted I o her underwear, cupping her sex as if he would be holding a baseball.

• Flashback End •

Astrid's hands floated though the air as if they where nothing against the gravity, leaning in Hiccup's russet hair and grabbing handfuls of locks, keeping him between her legs.

Hiccup looked up, smiling as he wiped his tongue from her entrance to her clit, slowly beginning to suck it.

Astrid moaned out loudly, not caring about the scratching coming from Hiccup's door.

Must be Toothless who's wondering what's happening...

Again.

Hiccup placed his hands on the bed, pushing himself up a bit. He wrapped his arms around her thighs, letting the back of her knees rest on his shoulders

Astrid pulled away her hands from his hair, clawing the sheets instead as she threw her head into the pillows and arched her back furiously.

She moaned when she felt knots build in her abdomen. It was something that she used to feel when she was...masturbating. It was something normal.

And she still couldn't believe it. All those dreams of Hiccup either leaned over her or doing what he was doing to her now, where coming true.

She had been dreaming about him since they first became best friends. Which had been around five years ago.

Those craving as after him had started about two years ago, after he'd hit his growing spurt and become handsome.

Since then, her dreams were filled with Hiccup every night and she found herself craving after him in the middle of the night.

She wanted this. She wanted him.

Hiccup's tongue slowly entered through her folds, not quite begging inside of her yet but trying.

He placed his left hand on the naked skin above everything. He was glad that she hadn't shaved everything.

There was a thin line of blonde hair going from the tip of her clit to about an inch up.

He pulled away his mouth from her, placing her thumb on her sensitive spot. He watched as she writhed and moaned in bliss.

Hiccup smiled before diving into her sex again. His teeth nippled on the soft skin beside her pink folds, kissing it.

Much to Astrid's disappointment, he pulled away both his hand and his mouth from her.

But, when she felt his middle finger run though her folds, trying to moisten it a little, she wanted to yell.

It slipped inside her slowly, letting her adjust to him. Hiccup was wondering how woman could push out a baby though that thing.

Considering that it was so small.

Small to his view.

He pumped his finger in and out o her slowly, hearing how Astrid moaned and clawed his bed.

He slowly added another finger. Really slowly, being afraid that she might break because of the size.

He was wondering if he ever would fit.

Hiccup leaned down, taking her clit between his lips and sucking on it slowly.

Astrid squeezed her eyes shut, feeling that tingling sensation in her abdomen grow. She bucked her hips, letting go.

Hiccup only kept moving his tongue though her folds and over his fingers, lapping up her juices.

Astrid laid back down on the bed with a sign of happiness, breathing hardly.

Hiccup moved her legs off of his shoulders, climbing up to his hand and knees. His right hand didn't stop thrusting in and out of her.

It only became faster when the blonde buckled her hips. Her arms grabbed the end of his shirt, pulling it up.

Hiccup pulled out his hand from her, taking off his shirt.

He got off of the bed, unbuckling his belt with a lot of noise, letting it fall to the ground with a clang.

He pulled off his pants and walked back to the bed, sitting down and undoing his prosthetic.

He had been in a car accident when he was younger, making him loose parts of his left leg because it got squeezed against the seat and the steering wheel.

Astrid watched as he pulled off the metal leg, placing it on the floor below. She saw him turn his head towards her and before she knew it, he was leaned over her once again, his index and middle finger deep inside of her.

She placed her hand on his shoulder while trailing her hand down his upper body to the visible erection in his underwear.

Hiccup groined when she grabbed it though the fabric.

Hiccup's movement ceased and she took that opportunity to flip them around.

Her legs were straddling his thighs, making her sex clearly visible from both front and behind.

Hiccup gasped when her hand travelled into his underwear and her hand wrapped around his erect member.

Astrid pulled it out, stroking it slowly while working the piece of fabric down his legs.

She pulled it off, adding it to the forgotten clothes scattered around the room. She scooted down, handling herself so her head was right above his cock.

Hiccup closed his eyes and pressed his head into the pillows like she had when he felt her mouth slowly and carefully wrap around his member.

Her hand was stroking the base of him, moving up and down and she bobbed her head to the rhythm of her hand.

Hiccup's hand slowly grabbed her braid, tugging at the elastic holding it.

Astrid pulled away, looking at him. "No, it gets in the way," She said but he had already pulled it down.

Her braid begun to undo itself since it was newly washed. It became longer and longer before Astrid threw it over her back.

"Why'd you do that?" She asked, her voice; confused and full of lust.

Hiccup shrugged. "Dunno...can you..." He didn't have to finish before Astrid was sucking him off again.

He brushed his left hand though her hair, gathering everything and pulling it away from her face.

Hiccup suddenly stopped and groined loudly. He went very stiff in Astrid's mouth and she had all about four seconds to question before her mouth slowly filled with white and sticky substance.

She pulled away, swallowing the salty watery-like yogurt before licking off the rest.

Hiccup sat up, grabbing her arm and carefully guiding her up towards him.

He licked his right had, massaging it against Astrid's sex. She whimpered when his finger slid inside of her for a few moments before pulling out.

Astrid grabbed Hiccup's cock, holding it upright. She was sure that it would fit.

He wasn't huge after all. Not like those black guys her "friends" we're always talking about. He was average. Like a deodorant of glass. Just, longer. About one-and-a-half.

Hiccup saw the discomfort in her eyes as she tried to get it in. So, he flipped them around, remembering that if she was laying on her back, it would give him more access and space.

Astrid relaxed, remembering that he had both heard and read that if you relaxed, it wouldn't hurt so badly.

She stroke his cock softly, slowly guiding it towards her entrance. His head pressed against her and she let it go, looking up at him.

Astrid wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing the alcove between his shoulder and neck.

"Right there, Hiccup..." She whispered after not talking for a while. Hiccup nodded, slowly sinking into her.

That searing pain never came. Sure, it hurt but it was manageable. It wasn't like she wants to scream and yell to beg him to stop.

No, it was and enjoyable pain. Now, who would enjoy pain? No one, really. But this was different.

It felt...good. Nice. Perfect? Yeah, perfect.

Astrid pulled away her head from his shoulder, sliding her hand over Hiccup's strong back, feeling around.

"Are you...alright?" Hiccup breathed out. "Perfectly fine..." She said with a smile, looking at him. They closed their eyes as they leaned closer to each other, kissing.

Hiccup slowly begun to thrust. Astrid moaned into his mouth quietly, resting her hand on the small of his back, wanting to feel his muscles clench and move under her hand.

Hiccup smiled, swiping his tongue over her lips, begging for permission to enter. Astrid smiled, opening her mouth and swirling her tongue with his.

She wanted to giggle.

Feeling his untamed and coarse auburn hair tickling her sex every time they met.

She didn't complain tho. She actually appreciated it. It wasn't like he had a huge bush. Because he didn't. It just...was like not shaving for a few months, letting it stand to every direction as possible.

I guess the hair around his member took after the hair in his head.

It just, wasn't as well kept and soft.

She didn't complain. She couldn't complain. What was there to complain about? Wow, many complains.

Anyway...

Astrid liked the feeling of it. Not to mention, the feeling of his member thrusting in and out of her in a normal speed. As much as she wanted him to just slam into her and cause her to yell and scream his name, she allowed him to be the gentleman that he is.

Wait, am I forgetting something?

Astrid's eyes snapped open. "Hiccup..." She whispered. "Hmm?" He hummed, trusting even faster.

"Don't come inside me..." She said, dead serious.

Yep, the two had been so busy doing their thing that they had forgotten to put on a condom.

Hiccup opened his eyes and pulled his head away from her neck, looking at her. "Alright..." He said calmly, not really fazed by not putting on a condom.

Astrid smiled and they continued to enjoy the scenery they were having. Hiccup suddenly pulled out of her, pressing his lips against hers as his member throbbed before coming.

Astrid didn't mind his sticky yogurt-like seed sprawled all over her stomach. She pulled away, looking up at him.

"I know that this isn't a "after-sex-thing" but I-"

Hiccup interrupted her. "I love you, Astrid..." He said, kissing the underside of her jaw, darting his tongue over her pulse.

"I was just about to say the same..." The blonde said, stroking his back. "I love you too, Hiccup..."

The man smiled, looking down at her stomach. "Sorry 'bout that..." He said.

Astrid laughed. "It's fine, really..." Hiccup smiled, stretching his arm to open his night drawer. His pulled out a blue rug, carefully wiping her stomach with it.

"You always have a rug there?" Astrid asked, placing her hands on his shoulders. "Yeah...you know, for either this or for self entertaining," Hiccup said with a small smile.

He threw away the rug, letting it land on the floor with the clothes.

"For either this?" Astrid asked. "So, this ain't your first time fucking someone?" She asked. Hiccup leaned down until their noses were touring.

"To be honest, I'm a virgin...until now," He said, blushing slightly. Astrid laughed. "Then we're two about that..."

They smiled, connecting their lips. However, Astrid pulled away a second later. Hiccup flopped down beside her and she snuggled into his chest.

He wrapped his arms around her, pulling the covers by the end of the bed over them.

"Can I ask you something?"

"You just did but sure," Astrid giggled, wrapping her arm around his waist. "How about...you move in with me?" Hiccup asked.

Astrid pulled back to look at him. "Hiccup, I'm living next door...I'm practically halfway moved in with you..."

"I know, I just...I want you to live with me."

"Does this come after the first time of having sex with someone? Great Hiccup, great," Astrid joked, snuggling back into his bare chest.

Just as he was about to say something, Astrid interrupted. "But, yeah. I gladly move in with you. On one condition tho..." She said, not moving.

Hiccup nodded and kissed her head, placing a large hand on her shoulder.

"If you would freaking fuck me every night...with a condom!" She protested. Hiccup laughed. "That's fine with me, M'lady."

Astrid smiled, kissing the skin under his collar. Hiccup smiled, tightening the grip around her.

"I love you, M'lady..." He whispered before kissing her head again. "I love you to, babe."

The two laid on the bed, in silence for minutes.

Hiccup broke the silence. "So, what are we going now? It's afternoon..." He said. Astrid looked up and him. Hiccup looked at her.

Astrid smirked.

"Wanna go again?" She asked. Hiccup's eyes lit up. He climbed over her, pressing his lips against hers.

However, he pulled away a few seconds later. "Okay, it best if I do this before you get pregnant..." He said, reaching into the other night desk drawer to pull out a package.

"Oh, so you have condoms?" Astrid asked sarcastically. "Yeah," Hiccup said, ripping it open and sliding the lubricated condom into his half erect member.

Astrid then grabbed him by the back of his head, smashing her mouth against his.

Hiccup placed his left hand between her legs, massaging her folds to warm her up.

He then grabbed his cock and pressed it against her entrance, slowly slipping inside.

Astrid gasped, clawing his back as the new sensation of what she had felt before, returned.

She liked it. She really liked it.

Maybe, she could even get addicted to it.

Hell, she and Hiccup already was, that's for sure.

(A/N: And... IT'S DONE!! I have no WiFi at the nights but that's when k write either way. This chapter will surely be posted when I get my internet connection back. It's 1:08 AM right now and I have to wake up at 5:00 AM. Great, just great. Anyway, that's all from me.

I hope you liked it. Comment if you did and let me know what you think! Love you! ❤️❤️)

- Toothless_NightFury1.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 388 33
Just a bunch of Hiccstrid romance one shots
22.9K 649 6
Male Astrid x Female reader •Second and third book complete and published •From the movie 'How to train your dragon'
2.3K 27 10
This is a strange story, I do warn you. It's a How to Train Your Dragon and Sleeping beauty crossover. Trust me, there are good ideas though! I won...
12.7K 347 7
Male Astrid x Female Reader Sequel to HTTYD •First and third book complete and published •From the movie 'How to train your dragon 2'