Seventeen Imagines

By 17ExoBoys

Seventeen Imagines for all 13 members •S.Coups •Jeonghan •Joshua •Jun •Hoshi •Wonwoo •Woozi •DK •Mingyu •The8... More

Hoshi
Hansol
Joshua
The8
Dino
Joshua
Mingyu
Wonwoo
Joshua
The8
Hoshi
S.Coups
Mingyu
Dino
Woozi
Hoshi
Hansol
Wonwoo
Jun
Seungkwan
Jun
S.Coups
DK
Mingyu
Woozi
Dino
Hansol
Wonwoo
Dino
DK
Woozi
Dino
Seungkwan
S.Coups
Jeonghan
Woozi
Hoshi
Woozi
Dino
Mingyu
Joshua
S.Coups
Joshua
Hansol and Joshua
S.Coups
Hansol
Seungkwan
Wonwoo
Wonwoo
Woozi
Hansol
Dino
S.Coups
Mingyu
Hansol
Woozi
S.Coups
Joshua
Jeongcheol / Jihan
The8
Hoshi
The8
Mingyu
Hansol
Jeonghan
Hansol
Dino
S.Coups
Dino
Jeonghan and Woozi
DK
Jeonghan and Woozi
Seungkwan
S.Coups
Joshua and Wonwoo
The8
Seungkwan
Dino
Mingyu and Wonwoo
Joshua
Jun
Wonwoo
S.Coups and Joshua
Mingyu and Wonwoo
Jeonghan
Dino
The8
Joshua
Woozi
Hansol
Hansol
Jun and Jeonghan
Hoshi
Joshua
The8
Hansol and Hoshi
Jeonghan
DK
About Us
Mingyu
Meanie
Hansol
Jeonghan
Hansol
Wonwoo
Hansol and Jun
The8
S.Coups
Dino
Joshua
Hoshi
Woozi
The8
Hansol
Mingyu and Woozi
Hansol and Joshua
DK
Mingyu
Hoshi
S.Coups
Jun
Joshua
Hoshi
Seungkwan
Woozi
Wonwoo
Jeonghan
Hansol
Mingyu
S.Coups and Wonwoo
The8
Jun
Joshua
SoonHoon
Hoshi
Woozi
Jeonghan
Mingyu and Hansol
Mingyu
Dino
Wonwoo
DK
Jeonghan
S.Coups and Dino
Mingyu and Joshua
Seungkwan
The8
Mingyu
S.Coups
Wonwoo
Joshua
Q&A
Jeonghan
The8
Hansol
Wonwoo
DK
Woozi
Seungkwan
Hoshi
Dino
The8
Jun
Wonwoo
Hansol and Jeonghan
Joshua
Hansol
Jun and Mingyu
Seventeen
JiCheol
Joshua and Wonwoo
Hoshi
Jeonghan
Hansol and S.Coups
The8
Mingyu
S.Coups
VerKwan
Jihan
JeongCheol
Jun
Jun and Hoshi
Jeonghan
S.Coups
Jun
Dino
The8
Jun
Woozi
Junhao
Wonwoo
Hoshi
Joshua
Hansol
Mingyu
JeongCheol
The8 and Hansol
Hoshi
Jeonghan

SoonSeok

18.2K 404 408
By 17ExoBoys

Imagine for serendipity_1225

Look at this cute shiet^
________________________________

Soonyoung sits up slowly in his bed, scratching the back of his head. He yawns loudly and stretches, his shirt riding up in the process. He pulls it down and gets out of bed.

"Soonyoung! Are you up?!" His mother yells up from downstairs to him. "You're late!"

Soonyoung looks over to the digital clock on his bedside table and groans. He was definitely late.

"Coming!" He yells back down to his mother.

He hurriedly runs over to his wardrobe, pulling off his t-shirt as he ran. He found his school uniform and pulled it on. He starts to run toward the stairs but catches sight of his reflection in the hallway mirror. His hair is sticking up like a birds nest and he desperately tries to smooth it down.

"Soonyoung?" His mother walks halfway up the stairs and spots him looking at himself in the mirror. "Hurry up and have breakfast, Seokmin will be here soon!"

Seokmin was Soonyoung's best friend and he always came by Soonyoung's house in the morning to walk with him to school. They've been friends since they were children but they were quite different regarding personality. Soonyoung had only recently noticed this difference as Seokmin was always the happy, optimistic type whereas Soonyoung had become more pessimistic and moody. But he'd also noticed that he only felt this way when he was away from Seokmin and his best friend always made him happy, though he wasn't sure why.

So, when he hears the knock on the door that signals his arrival, Soonyoung's face breaks into a grin.

He runs down the rest of the stairs and yanks the front door open, revealing a grinning Seokmin.

"Hey! You ready to go?" Seokmin says brightly, adjusting the strap of his backpack on his shoulder.

"Yeah, let's go." Soonyoung replies, picking up his own backpack from the floor by the door. "Bye mom!" He calls out into the house.

"Wait! You didn't eat brea-"

Soonyoung cuts off his mother by closing the front door sharply. He starts briskly walking down the street, with Seokmin behind him, running to catch up.

"What was that about?" He asks Soonyoung.

Soonyoung shrugs. "Nothing. Just don't want to be late."

Seokmin gives him a sympathetic smile. "Again."

Soonyoung sighs. Him and Seokmin had been turning up to school later and later due to Soonyoung's shrinking motivation towards attending. He hadn't been doing well in school lately so he basically couldn't be bothered to work at all.

"Yeah, again." Soonyoung looks down at the ground, his happy mood evaporating.

Seokmin suddenly runs around so he's standing in front of Soonyoung. Soonyoung stops short, nearly head butting Seokmin.

"Hey." Seokmin says. He places his hands on Soonyoung's shoulders and looks him in the eyes. "Why don't we skip school completely today?"

Soonyoung felt immediately surprised. Seokmin has always been the goody-two-shoes type in school and Soonyoung couldn't imagine him doing anything like this.

"Wh-what? Really?" Soonyoung stutters.

Seokmin shrugs. "Sure, why not? You look like you need it." He grins and stands back next to Soonyoung, throwing an arm around his shoulders.

"Where should we go?" Soonyoung asks as they both start to slowly walk down the street, very aware of Seokmin's gaze on him.

Seokmin thinks for a moment and then grins at his friend.

"The park! C'mon, it'd be practically empty cuz everyone's in school." He says. He tightens his arm around Soonyoung, pulling him closer to him. Soonyoung can't help but smile at his goofy friend, his heart lightening at the sight of his happy face.

They talked and laughed on their way to park, and Soonyoung immediately started feeling better. As they approach the iron gates of the local park, Soonyoung's stomach clenches suddenly.

"Seokmin?" Soonyoung says as his friend walks ahead of him into the park. Seokmin turns around and raises his eyebrows. "Are you sure about skipping? It's not too late to go back."

Seokmin smiles and grabs Soonyoung's arm. "Don't worry about me, you need this day off. Besides..." Seokmin leans in closer to Soonyoung, causing his heart to thump unnaturally, and points to a white and pink van in the distance. "Ice cream!"

Soonyoung immediately starts laughing at his friends goofiness. Seokmin proceeds to drag him into the park and toward the ice cream van. They get in line along with kids too small for school and their mothers. Soonyoung's heart thumps against his chest as the mothers give him and Seokmin suspicious looks.

Seokmin eventually buys the ice cream and hands Soonyoung his.

"Here." He says and places it in his hand. They move out of the line and Seokmin starts to walk over to an empty field. "Let's lie down here for a bit."

Soonyoung shrugs and follows his friend the field. They both graciously fall down onto the grass, eating their ice cream happily. They talk about pointless things and laugh until they run out of things to say and ice cream to eat. They fall into a peaceful silence. Soonyoung looks over at Seokmin, who had a smile on his face and whose eyes were closed, and he no longer felt down or worried.

"So..." Seokmin speaks up suddenly. He opens his eyes and meets Soonyoung's gaze. "Are you feeling better now?"

Soonyoung nods, hastily looking back up at the blue sky. He can still feel Seokmin's on him and he felt a blush appear on his cheeks.

"What's going on with you, Soonyoung?" Seokmin asks quietly.

Soonyoung looks back at him and sighs, looking down at the grass. He knew his friend was referring to his slipping grades and mood swings, but he decides to play dumb anyway.

"What do you mean?" Soonyoung mutters.

"You know..." Seokmin waves his hands in the air, trying to find the right words. "You seem... sadder lately. And, no offense, but I've seen your test scores in school. You're not doing so great."

Soonyoung remains silent. He starts pulling at the grass, avoiding Seokmin's gaze.

"Let's not talk about that." Soonyoung says eventually. He sits up and forces a smile, looking down at his friend. "Let's just enjoy our unofficial day off."

Soonyoung looks back into the distance, not really taking in what he's seeing. He feels Seokmin sit up with him and he hears him sigh.

"Talk to me." Seokmin says. Soonyoung looks at him and immediately feels, for some reason he can take explain, his heart skip a beat at his friend's expression. He looks serious and clearly concerned.

"I-I just... I don't know. I'm just not good at anything. It all feels pointless to me. I don't know." Soonyoung blurts out words without really thinking about what he's saying. He was mostly feeling confused about Seokmin's sudden seriousness. He was usually a lot happier.

"Huh." Seokmin looks at his friend and grins again, immediately lifting the weight off Soonyoung's shoulders. "I'll cheer you up then."

Seokmin stands up completely. He brushes the grass of his trousers and holds his hand out to Soonyoung.

"C'mon. They're are shops around here, I'll treat you."

Soonyoung grins and takes his friends hand. Seokmin yanks him up sharply so Soonyoung almost headbutts him again. Their faces stay close together for only a split second before Seokmin moves away, buts it's enough for Soonyoung to feel his heart jump again. He frowns, confused, before shaking himself and catching up with Seokmin.

They both end up wandering around the various shops around town, ignoring the glares from adults.

"Let's go in here!" Seokmin says, pointing to the local toy store. Soonyoung groans but let's his friend drag him inside.

"Why do you like it in here?" Soonyoung mutters. Seokmin grins and elbows Soonyoung in the ribs, laughing.

"It's fun! And I said I'd cheer you up." Seokmin says. He leans in toward Soonyoung, his eyes bright with excitement. "Just trust me."

He immediately starts heading to a certain part of the store, still dragging Soonyoung behind him. They come across the Nerf gun area, which was perfectly void of people. Seokmin dropped Soonyoung's arm and headed toward the shelf and pulled out two of the toy guns, that had already been taken out of the box. He holds up the two guns and raises his eyebrows.

"Seriously?" Soonyoung asks but a smile appears on his face anyway.

"C'mon, have some fun." Seokmin says. He shoots a toy bullet right at Soonyoung and laughs, causing Soonyoung to automatically laugh along. He grabs the other gun out of the Seokmin's hand and the battle begins.

They run around the almost empty store, shooting toy bullets at each and laughing hysterically. Soonyoung watches his friend grinning at him and aiming the toy at him and feels the weird feeling in his chest for the third time that day.

He stops short, catching his breath. Seokmin wanders over to him, smiling.

"Having fun?" He asks, his eyes gleaming with excitement but Soonyoung could see concern as well.

His heart skips a beat and suddenly his mouth dries as he looks into Seokmin's eyes. His heart thumps against his chest and he feels nervous. He shakes himself a little, trying to get himself together and ignore these feelings which causes Seokmin to look at him with more concern. Soonyoung forces a smile and nods.

"Yeah." He says, almost breathlessly.

"What do you want to do next?" Seokmin asks, smiling again.

"I, uh... I think I'm just going to go home." Soonyoung says. He immediately regrets it as he sees Seokmin's disappointed expression.

"Are you sure?" Seokmin asks quietly. Suddenly, Soonyoung feels irritated by his friend.

Why does he care so much anyway? He thinks to himself.

"Yeah. Let's go."

Soonyoung turns and walks out of the store, with Seokmin following he in closely. They walk in silence as Soonyoung is occupied in his thoughts, trying to figure out his weird feelings.

Why do I feel like this? Do I...? No, I don't. I can't. Can I...?

He stubbornly refuses to look at Seokmin the entire journey back to his house, that is until Seokmin stops, just before they reach his street.

Soonyoung turns around reluctantly to look at his friend, the feeling of his heart jolting at the sight of his friends face already becoming annoyingly familiar. Both friends stood close together. Soonyoung notices his friend biting his lip in nervousness and playing with his fingers.

"Soonyoung..." Seokmin starts but trails off as he fails to say the words he wants to.

"Why did you take me out today?" Soonyoung blurts out. Seokmin gives him a surprised expression and Soonyoung mentally curses. Why did I phrase it like that? He thinks.

"Uh, I mean-" Soonyoung tries to save the situation but Seokmin cuts him off and steps closer.

"Because you've been looking so depressed lately. I just wanted to cheer you up. Make you smile again." Seokmin says, his voice unusually quiet.

"You did. You always cheer me up, even when it's just a smile, you make me happy." Soonyoung says without thinking.

He wanted to look away, to take back what he just said, even if it was the truth, and walk inside his house. But he couldn't. His heart pounds as he gauges his friends unmoving expression.

"I do?" Seokmin asks, a tiny smile appearing on his face. His voice was barely a whisper at this point.

"Yeah." Soonyoung replies.

Next thing Soonyoung knows, Seokmin is stepping forward and pressing his lips to Soonyoung's. It was probably the words tiniest kiss and Seokmin pulled back as quickly as he stepped forward but it was enough to get Soonyoung's heart racing. He stares, dumbfounded, at his friend, who was staring back, looking as surprised as he felt.

"I... I don't know what happened, I'm sorry, I just... I think I..." Seokmin says, totally flustered, but Soonyoung grins and wraps his arms around his, pulling him into a tight hug.

"I know. Me too." He says happily. Seokmin hugs him back and then they both pull back, laughing and feeling sky high. Soonyoung felt like the words biggest weight had been lifted from his shoulders as he finally understood his feelings.

"Soonyoung!? Why are you not in school?!"

The sound of Soonyoung's mother's voice cuts through their moment as she arrives home from work for her lunch break. Soonyoung turns around briefly to look at her coming out of her car before looking back at Seokmin and grinning.

"I have to go and deal with something but we'll talk later, yeah?" He says, laughing at Seokmin's dazed expression.

"Yeah... let's do that." Seokmin grins back and casually flicks a piece of Soonyoung's hair put of his face. "See you later." He says.

Seokmin turns and walks off. Soonyoung turns toward his angry mother, a grin still in place. In the distance, he can hear Seokmin whooping with joy. He laughs and feels like joining in, but sobers a little up under his mother's angry glare.

"Why are you laughing?!" She demands.

"Mom." Soonyoung says, smiling happily at her. "I need to tell you something."

________________________________

Don't even ask

I love Soonseok though, it's my third favourite ship after Jeongcheol and Meanie, with Jeongcheol as my main bitch. Evidence below.

Who's your favourite svt ship?

~Lucy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 38 4
a book made for one shots / scenarios / imagines for Seventeen members! requests are open so if you wanna request one, you can go ahead & do so...
104K 1.4K 33
started : [ 170514 ] ended: [ 180712 ] - copyright 2022 @moriohradio all rights reserved
40.9K 469 35
SEVENTEEN IMAGINES - sorry for the errors in this story, I've made this ages ago. Will update tho! <3 thank you everyone who had took their time and...
62.5K 1.3K 13
[requests temporarily closed] imagines for our beautiful Seventeen members. Request by messaging me or commenting on story parts. Add genre, member a...