Married to a Rockstar. Sequel...

By winterclifford

More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 5

717 4 0
By winterclifford

"You both may go home today with the baby," the nurse said, "We ran tests on both you and the baby and you are both clear and healthy to go home."

I smiled and looked at CC, holding the baby in the carrier, making wierd faces at her. I smiled again and thanked her and the nurse left, allowing me to change out of this robe and into the clothes that October brought the time she visited to see Carolyn for the first time. It was surprisingly Andy's pants (half plain black and half leopard print), my black tank top, and my black leather jacket, with black vans. I really don't know why she packed these clothes for me, seeing I'm going straight home and staying there for one more day until we were in our new house.

CC made sure to keep all shade on Carolyn while we walked out to the car and we got in. I sat in the back seat, so I could sit next to Carolyn in her car seat. CC pulled out and drove off to our apartment. He was spending tonight with the guys at our new house getting furniture unpacked. We agreed that Carolyn and I would sleep on a mattress on the floor since all the furniture was gone.

We pulled into the apartment parking lot, seeing the guys, Sammi, October, and Rosie hanging out at our pool.

We got out of the car and I picked up Carolyn, her head on my shoulder.

Andy yelled from the pool, "So that's where my pants went."

October hit him, "Shut up, Andrew! I gave them to her for a reason."

I laughed and went with CC to our now empty apartment, except for some food and drinks and mattress, as well as a suitcase full of the clothes for me and Carolyn.

The guys, as well as the girls, walked in.

Andy stared at his pants on me, "I'm getting those back soon."

"What if I told you Carolyn puked a bit on them after I fed her this morning?"

"Gross," Andy said, "Keep 'em."

I laughed and CC took sleeping Carolyn into his arms. Andy looked to him, "Ready to go unpack at the new house?"

CC nodded, "Of course I am, let's go."

He gave Carolyn back to me and kissed my cheek, "See you bright and early in the morning!"

I groaned, "Okay." The guys gave their hugs to me and little kisses to baby Carolyn then walked out the door, leaving me, October, Rosie, and October to hang out.

"Let me hold tiny," Sammi said, holding out her arms. I chuckled, "Alright." I handed Carolyn to Sammi and she cuddled the baby and walked around with her. In about ten minutes, after we started talking, Carolyn let out her hungry cry. I groaned, "It's time, I'll be in the bedroom feeding her."

October scrunched her nose, "Ew. Thank God you'll be in your room instead."

I laughed, "Yeah, she's a messy eater." I winked.

Rosie groaned, "EWWWW! Thanks a lot."

I chuckled, "You're welcome! I walked to the bedroom and shut the door behind me and sat on the mattress. I started feeding her, then after about ten minutes, she was done and still awake, but staring at everything around her. I smiled at her and kept saying her name and naming everyone around her, so maybe she will know them as she got older.

Carolyn reached up and her hand brushed by my chin and caught on my hair. I chuckled and took her tiny delicate fingers out of my hair and kissed her forehead.

Then  she was back asleep in October's arms. We chatted about things for awhile and Sammi started talking about her wedding that was happening in two months.

"You're my bridesmaid, Alesana," she said. I smiled, "Thank you, Sammi!"

She nodded, smiling, "You're welcome!" And went on about the wedding.

After she was done, October said, "If she cries, she goes back to you. I can't stand crying babies."

I laughed, "Alright! Chris and I can't wait for the sleepless nights with this kid." I said sarcastically.

October laughed, "Sucks for you! Andy and I get looooooooong sleeps without a little kid screeeeeeaming at us."

I frowned and hit her head. She stuck out her tongue, "Rawr. Love you too, Alesana."

I stuck my tongue out back at her then sat next to Rosie, who was sitting on the kitchen counter and texting Ash. I slid next to her and laid my head on her shoulder, "Hello."

She raised an eyebrow and put her phone in her pocket slowly, "Hi? Random." She laughed.

I smiled, "I know." I yawned.  She patted my head, "Awe poor tired A."

I chuckled, "Naw."

 She chuckled then pulled out her phone again and responded to Ash.

I got off of the counter and went over to October and Sammi, who where sitting on our couch. I sat down and saw Sammi rocking now awake Carolyn in her arms. I smiled, "You're so good with her."

She smiled, not taking her eyes off of Carolyn, "I do have a neice, A."

I chuckled, "I know."

Just then Rosie came over to us and said, "Ash said they're all done unpacking and that no paint job is needed since they got that done a few days ago the way you wanted it to be done, and we are now allowed to go over there."

I grinned, "Yay! I just have to go get our things. Good thing CC already told our lobby dude here that we were moving out."

October laughed and followed me, "Yuuup! That would've been trouble."

I nodded and grabbed the suitcase full of our clothes. October took it, "I got it, go get your baby, hun."

I smiled, "You sure?"

"Of course," she said.

I grinned, "Thank you!"

She held the small suitcase out to the living room. Sammi handed Carolyn to me and I put Carolyn's head on my shoulder to avoid being hit by the sun. We went out to my car and put Carolyn in her car seat and we got into the car, Rosie in the front seat next to me, October in the back behind me and Sammi in the middle seat next to Carolyn. I started up the car and drove off to our new house.

We had also found out that there was a small room like building in our backyard, where Andy and October have put their bed and dresser and whatnot in there, but that's just a bedroom thing, so they still come in the bigger house for food and to watch TV on the couch and things like that. Even use the bathroom, like shower and crap like that. I played the My Satellite EP in the car over my iPod.

We got there in under ten minutes. I pulled up and saw the guys hanging out on the porch, Andy smoking and Jake and Ash drinking seadew most likely. CC and Jinxx were drinking water, being smart. Then those two came over to help us out of the car.

CC opened my door and helped me out and got a now crying Carolyn out of the car. Jinxx helped Sammi, October, and Rosie out of the car. I locked the car once the doors were closed and went in with CC to see why Carolyn was crying. The two of us got inside and he put her butt up to his face. I laughed hysterically and he scrunched his nose, "Dirty diaper. I got it." He went  down the hall and to her nursery to change her diaper. I followed, just in case if he needed help.

He made funny faces and scrunched up his nose a lot while changing her diaper, but he changed it with no troubles. He picked her up and snuggled her close to him and smiled, "What? Did you think I couldn't do it?"

I smiled, "I knew that you could, love." I pursed my lips at him and he kissed me. He put a little hat on her to keep the sun off of her head and face. Then again, our porch had complete shade. I loved the outfit Sammi had gotten her, a little zebra printed dress, purple and white stripes.

 We went back out front and stood around and hung out for awhile until Ash and Rosie had to go back home since Ash had planned a dinner for themselves. They got in the car and drove off, us waving at them as they went.

Sammi and Jinxx hung around until they thought it was time to go home and feed the kitties, since Sammi had forgotten to this morning. We gave them hugs and they were off. Then it left me, CC, Jake, Andy, and October. Jake was playing with Carolyn and me, CC, Andy, and October hung out in the kitchen watching him ad talking.

October, very serious, asked, "Did child labor hurt?"

I nodded, "Ask Chris first about how painful his hand must've been feeling during the process, then get back to me."

She looked at CC, who smirked, "She was squeezing the poo out of my hand. I felt like my hand was broken. But luckily it wasn't, and soon enough, out popped this little one."

October and Andy raised their eyebrows and Jake just laughed.

Andy turned to me, "How was the experience for you?"

"Painful, tiring, strengthening," I said.

He nodded, "Painful."

I frowned, "Like pushing-a baby-out-of-a-woman's-genitals painful."

He made a disgusted face, "Too much information, sis."

I stuck out my tongue, "You asked."

He nodded, "Whatever."

Jake's phone started ringing, and he answered it using one hand, "Hello?...Oh, sorry! Time went straight by!...I will be right over!.. Alright, you too, bye, silly." He hung up.

I smiled and gently took a sleeping Carolyn down the hall into her crib and back into the kitchen.

Jake was already gone. I laughed, "Where did he go?"

"He went to meet with this girl for a date tonight," October said. Andy and CC went into the backyard already.

I smiled, "Ooooh, what's her name?"

She smiled, "She's one of my best friends. Her name is Crystal."

"Have a picture of her?" I asked. She nodded and pulled out her phone and slid through a few photos until she stopped on a picture of a fair-skinned gir with black hair and blue eyes. She was really pretty. I looked up away from the picture, "She's pretty. She even looks like Jake's type."

She nodded, "I'm guessing that's why he asked her out a few weeks ago."

I laughed, "Okay, let's get down to the serious stuff. You and Andy are sleeping in the same bed now."

She laughed, "From what you told me, you slept in his bed the first date."

"He was not in it, October," I said, very serious.

She stuck out her tongue, "I know. I'm glad you both gave it time before the crazy stuff. And by the way, we started sleeping in the same bed when we've been together for a month."

I smiled, "So you love him."

"Nawww, Alesana, I'm doing all this for piss and jitters," she said very sarcastically.

I laughed, "Harhar. I know you love him."

"Of course I do!"

Andy and CC came back in and Andy went to the fridge and CC stopped in front of me and kissed me, hugging me around the waist from behind. I put my hands on his and laid my head back on his chest.

After about two minutes of silence, CC said, "Hey, I'm hungry."

I frowned, "We got a kitchen and we got food. What would you like?"

"Well, how about we just order Chinese food since we just moved in and it's six, so," Andy said.

I looked up to CC and he nodded. I looked to October, she nodded. I nodded, "Alright, Chinese it is." I picked up the phone and they went out to the living room and watched TV.

I dialed the chinese food place and put in our order then after the guy said how much it was and when it will be over here, I thanked him and hung up. Right then, Carolyn started crying. I groaned and started walking out of the kitchen. CC ran ahead of me, stopping me in my tracks, "I got it!" He yelled. I kept walking and went to our bedroom.

(Oh I forgot to give you guys a mental picture of the  house.. It's a one story house, three bedrooms, two bathrooms. It's painted a nice white with a black roof. CC's and Alesana's bedroom was a nice master bedroom with an attached bathroom, two sinks to each of them.. Then in their bedroom it's painted a dark red. Baby Carolyn's room is a light purple. The extra room is a studio of some sort, with CC's drums inside, a couch, books, magazines, fan drawings and fan gifts, and CDs. Backyard is pretty big, considering there's a small house/bedroom thing that October and Andy live in. There's a brief description of the house.)

I changed into a pair of dark purple sweats and a plain black tank top and pulled my hair into a ponytail quickly. I heard the baby still crying so I went to the nursery. CC looked at me when I walked in, "Yes, love?"

"She might be hungry," I told him, "I have a bottle ready for her."

He nodded, "Go get that, please."

I nodded and ran to the kitchen and grabbed the bottle I had just prepared after I ordered the Chinese food and ran back to the nursery and handed it to CC. I turned the light low and he sat in the rocking chair, cradled her in his arms, and fed the bottle to her. I closed the door behind me, but left a small crack in it, just in case.

I went back to the living room and sat next to Andy. He smiled, "Where's father CC?"

I smiled, "He's in the nursery, feeding Carolyn."

"How's he doing so far? Being a father, I mean," October asked.

I grinned, "He's awesome. A natural."

They both grinned. "That's great, the kid will be awesome with you two wierdos raising her," Andy said.

I pinched his nose, "I know."

He looked at me, confused, then he let it go. CC came back down the hall, an empty bottle in hand, "Fed, burped, and back in bed, asleep."

I smiled and ran to hug him, "Awesome. You're an excellent father, you know that?"

He grinned, "Thank you, love. You're an amazing mother yourself."

I hugged him tight and he hugged me back. I smiled up at him, "Come on and watch movies with us."

He smiled, "Sure. Let me just put this bottle away then I will go change into something more comfortable and I will be back down."

I nodded and he went to the kitchen then back to our bedroom then came out wearing black sweats and his black tank. The doorbell rang and I got up and answered it, it was our food guy.

I gave him the money I owed, but a few bucks more than needed. "Keep the change," I told him.

He grinned, "Thanks!" He gave me the food and I turned on my heels and brought the food to the kitchen. "Dinner!" I yelled.

The three of them walked into the kitchen as I grabbed four plates out of the cabinet.

They al each picked up a plate and got their own food then thanked me. I nodded, "Yeah yeah yeah, you're welcome."

I got food on my own plate and went out to the couch in the living room and sat next to CC. We ate and watched Sweeney Todd for a little bit then after we finished eating and watching the movie, we decided it was time for bed. Andy and October gave us both hugs before going to their room in the backyard.

I jumped onto CC's back as he walked down the hallway. He grabbed my thighs and ran into the bedroom and set me down on our bed. I laughed, "Thanks."

He smiled, "No problem?"

I smiled, "Why the question?"

He laughed, "I had no clue why you said 'Thanks'  for."

I smirked, "Oh! It's for being a great father and husband."

He smiled again, "It's my pleasure, love. Thank you for being a wonderful wife and mother, as well. Oh and thank you for being beautiful and giving me a reason to live."

I grinned and hugged him, "I love you."

He hugged me back, "I love you too. We best get to bed before little Carolyn wakes up."

I nodded and ran to the dresser and pulled out a pair of black pajama shorts and changed into those instead of staying in my sweats. All CC did was pull off his shirt and laid in bed. I slid under the covers next to him and cuddled into him and fell asleep.

__

I woke up at 2AM to the baby crying. I groaned and stood up, "I got her."

CC laid back down, "You sure?"

I nodded, "Mhm." I went to her nursery and picked her up out of her crib, "Shh.. Shh. It's okay, Carolyn." I rocked her back and forth about fifteen times until she went back to sleep and after she cried it all out. I went back into bed and CC was asleep. And by asleep, I mean he was out. I chuckled sleepily and got back into bed and fell asleep. I slept through the night until about six in the morning, hearing her crying.

I opened my eyes and CC was just now getting out of bed and walked to her nursery.

I got up as well and walked off to the nursery as well and saw him holding her, gently rubbing her back. I stepped in and he smiled at me, "Good morning, beautiful."

I smiled, still tired. After about two minutes, she wouldn't stop crying. I said, "Last night she got changed, so I think she might need to be fed. I will go get her bottle."

He nodded, "Alright."

I went down the hallway, got her bottle out of the fridge and got it ready for her then brought it to the nursery, where CC was now calming down Carolyn. She stopped crying a little bit once I walked in. I handed CC the bottle and said, "You got it? Or do you want me to do this?"

"I got it, love," he said, smiling.

I nodded and kissed his cheek, "I will be in the shower if you need anything."

He nodded, "Okay."

I walked across the hall into our room and pulled out a pair of my dark blue jeans and my A Day To Remember shirt, cut off the shoulder, and a new bra and new underwear and went to the bathroom and turned on the shower. I stepped in and quickly did everything then got back out once I was finished. I dried off and put on my bra and underwear then towel dried my hair and brushed it. Once I put it into a side ponytail, I put on my jeans and my t-shirt and put a thin line of eyeliner on each eye, then went and got my studded belt and put it on.

I walked to the nursery, and it was empty. I turned on my heels and went to the living room, where CC was cradling Carolyn and making faces at her and talking to her. I giggled, "Silly."

He looked up and smiled, "Hello beautiful. Wait, why are you wearing makeup? I've been enjoying the no makeup look for a few weeks."

I smirked, "You should've seen me without makeup in there."

He smiled again, "Beautiful? I know.."

I laughed, "Wierdo. What do you want for breakfast?"

"Um. I think the guys and gals are coming over again today to hang, so I don't know if it's for breakfast or not, but I guess I'll have some toast. I'm honestly not as hungry."

I nodded, "Alright." I put two slices of bread into the toaster and it came back up. I groaned, "What the heck?!"

I pushed it back down and it came back up. I got frustrated so I kept puching it down and it kept going back up. CC came over with Carolyn in one arm, "What's wrong?"

I pushed the toaster thing down and it came back up again. CC put his hand behind the toaster and plugged it in. I slapped my palm on my forehead, "F*ck."

He laughed, "Baby, love. And I think that bleach has gotten into your brain a little bit."

I frowned, "Awe, nice way of saying I was dumb for a second."

He kissed my head, "It's only eight in the morning, love. I don't blame you."

I smirked, "I know what time it is." I pushed the toaster thing down and it stayed this time. I sighed, "Thank YOU!"

He laughed, "I wanna go play a prank on Andy."

I held out my arms for the baby, "Go ahead."

He handed her to me and I cradled her in my arms. He motioned for me to follow and I did. He walked out to the backyard and over to their room and opened the door. I stood in the doorway to avoid getting sun on Carolyn as she slept. I watched as CC slid into bed next to Andy as he was sleeping. I poked October's arm and she woke up and whispered, "What, Alesana?"

I pointed to Andy and CC. She smiled and got out of bed slowly and carefully, trying not to wake up Andy. October stood next to me in the doorway and we watched and waited for Andy to wake up. Then in about two minutes he rubbed CC's arm then said, "Good morning, gorgeous," he kissed CC's hand, still thinking he was October.

October and I started holding in our laughter. I could tell CC was doing the same thing. Then Andy, now waking up, rolled over then after a few seconds, he man-screamed and literally jumped out of bed. Then that's when CC, October, and I laughed hysterically.

Andy frowned and glared, "That wasn't funny."

"Awe," October said, "Come here, babe." Andy went and hugged and kissed her.

I laughed, "Awe. Well this was all Chris's idea."

He frowned in CC's direction as CC walked to me.

We ate breakfast and changed, held, played with, and fed Carolyn as all the guys and ladies were over and hung out. Our day was awesome, and as the night hit, we got less sleep. It will be a long month.

__________________________________________________________

Well, there's chapter 5! I got it done, thankfully, in only three or four days. I'm so glad I finished this now because schooll has been getting in the way and this weekend I'm out of town, so I finished it now. I hope you liked it.

Lots to come.. <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

897K 41.3K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
22.7M 797K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
1.1M 49.8K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
2.3M 117K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...