Pirate of Meteli (Editing)

By Endergirl78

Aphmau is a mermaid in the Phoenix seas. One day, her and Katelyn are swimming through the seas and end up se... More

Storm 2
Saving the pirate 3
Surviving
Caught
Aphmau
Rescued
Returning home
Finding you
Jailed pirate
Red eyes
Kiss
Past to Present
Tour
Irene's Tears
Cave of wyverns
Wyverns
Ungrth/ healed
Devine Magicks
Sweet girl
Zane
Shadow Knight
So sorry
Blue haired girl
Old friend
Leaving
Black tailed mermaid
I will be with you forever
Note (Sorry!)
Thoughts of death
Propose (End)
Phoenix High!

Adventure/Captured 1

2.9K 81 17
By Endergirl78

Aphmau's pov

The net pulled me onto the boat and I was to scared to speak. Standing there looking at me was a man, a human man with icy blue eyes and brown hair that was messy. I was captured by his gaze and he smiled at me. I stared at him but started to slowly faint from water loss.

Three hours earlier

I smiled out at the sea. I am a mermaid named Aphmau. I have a purple tail and I live in a small kingdom in the Phoenix Seas called Phoenix Drop. I was waiting for my best friend Katelyn. I decided to help her with a very special plan. The plan is to get Katelyn to her so called boyfriend Jeffory. Jeffory is a human from the pirate ship of Meteli. Katelyn has taken a liking to the man but it is forbidden for mermaids and humans to be together.

"Aphmau!" I heard a voice call out and I turned to see Katelyn swimming towards me. Her blue tail swishing back and forth as she swam. "Hey Katelyn!" I yelled back. She was smiling brightly. (Which was rare) I smiled at her and said "Ready?" She nodded and we swam into the deeper part of the Phoenix Seas. "This is going to be so fun!" I said excited and Katelyn started to slow down.

"A-Aphmau." She said looking above the water. I looked up and saw the pirate ship. The dark emerald green flag waving with Meteli's symbol in the middle. I stared wide eyed at it and Katelyn said "There he is!" She swam farther away from the boat and bobbed up and down out of the water. I swam towards her and looked to where she was looking.

An emerald green eyed man with brown hair was untangling a net. Katelyn smiled and I knew what she was going to do. "Jeffory!" She yelled. "Katelyn no!" I covered her mouth and the man looked over at us. "Katelyn, what are you doing! Your going to make them find us!" I whisper yelled. She looked shocked and said "T-to late." I shot my head back to the boat and and saw a white haired man yell out.

"Captain!" He yelled "We found them! We found the mermaids!" My stomach dropped and I grabbed Katelyn. "Swim now! Go as fast as you can!" I yelled and we started swimming. It took us three hours to get away from them but sadly, we were lost. "Where are we?" I asked and Katelyn looked upset. "Don't worry, I'll go out to see if its safe." I said in a calm tone.

I stared to swim out from behind the rocks we were hiding in and I saw the boat. I froze scared they would see me. I slowly swam but then saw a net. I tried to avoid it but the current was pushing me back towards it. "Come on." I said struggling. I was always weak when it came to currents. "No!" I yelled when I felt myself get tangled in the fish net.

I struggled to get away but that just made it worse. The net was starting to be pulled up out of the water and as soon as my head I was thinking about calling for help but then they will know I can speak their language. The net pulled me onto the boat and I was scared to speak. Standing there looking at me was a man, a human man with icy blue eyes and brown hair that was messy.

I was captured by his gaze and he smiled at me. I stared at him but started to slowly fain from water loss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 602 33
So yea. I'm doing this for 30 days! You can do it to! Go to MentallyLove's and there you go! My (One True Pair) is Laurmau <3! Also will create my ow...
2.5K 50 25
Have you ever met someone at a young age, and you thought you would be together forever? Well we have... ------------- There's no doubt that Laurenc...
28.1K 870 17
Highest ranking: #2 in Aarmau. Aphmau Shu Phoenix, is a wanted creature, by pirates and humans alike. Pirates may be humans on the outside, but on t...
164K 3.1K 34
Aphmau is the lord of Phoenix drop. Aaron is a mysteries man with a stone cold face. Aphmau always puts on a smile. What everyone doesn't know is s...