New Life Online: Blood Fang (...

By beatcr

This is a side story from New Life Online Books of @scythus. Before someone asks if I have permission to do t... More

Target 1: Target your origins.
Target 2: Target the thief.
Target 3: Target your hatred.
Target 4: Target the secret.
Target 5: Target the wind.
Special Target: Target Christmas.
Target 6: Target the bond
Target 7: Target the crafter
Target 8: Target the Dragon.
Special Target: Target the contest!(5/01/2016.)
Target 9: Become a Target
Special target: About Contest.11/01/16
Target 10: Target the Flying.
Special target: End Of Contest(EOF).14/01/16
Special target: EOF new characters.
Target 12: Target the Freedom Wings
Target 13: Target the loss.
Target 14: Target the lies.
Target 15: Target the truth.
Target 16: Target the Frost.
Target 17: Target the limit.
Target 18: Target the dead one.
Target 19: Target the prodigy.
Special target: Target Valentine!
Target 20: Target the plans.
Target 21: Target the loyalty.
Target 22: Target the dreams
Target 23: Target the Ravaging Beast
Target 24: Target the Forbidden 1.
Target 25: Target the Forbidden 2
Target 26: Target the goblins
Target 27: Target the Blade.
Special target: Target the doubts.
Target 28: Target the magicians!
Target 29: Target the Fang of the Circle.
Special chapter: Target the Popularity!
Target 30: Target the Reaper!
Target 31: Target the danger!
Target 32: Target the Joker.
Target 33: Target the thief's heart.
Target 34: Target the sadness
Target 35: Target the trees.
Target 36: Target the king.
Target 37: Target the Sword
Target 38: Target The Soul Seeker.
Target 39: Target the Luck.
Target 40: Target The Dragon Wielder.
Target 41: Target the Renegade.
Target 42: Target the Revolution.
Target 43: Target the Death
Target 44: Target the butler.
Target 45: Target the secret of the two warriors.
Target 46: Target the Raven.
Target 47: Target Dahlia's determination.
Target 48: Target the fate.
Target 49: Target the teleporter.
Target 50: Target the break.
Target 51: Target the samurai.
Target 52: Target the outside fight.
Target 53: Target the cats determination.
Target 54: Target The Giant.
Target 55: Target the bloodlust.
Target 56: Target the World boss.
Target 57: Target Kusanagi
Target 58: Target the unison overdrive
Target 59: Target Law.
Final Target: Epilogue
Special target: Facts.

Target 11: Target the curse.

297 13 0
By beatcr

After Harpie's battle, Beat logged off and did all the housework and wrote a little more of his mistery book. He lives by what he writes. He had time but better do the job quick that to be late. After writing he rested for a while and went on again.
Hearing people of the guild, he heard that Elle's team went to the Vanguard city because the 13 gods are going to have a meeting. Beat was afraid, if they catch the team, they're dead.
-Beat: "Scythus-sama will hear me! This is a bad idea!"
Beat went to the guild hall and saw Scythus.
-Beat: Scythus-sama! Sending only a team to a meeting of the 13 gods is bad idea! With all respect, I think that another team also should go!
-Scythus: Elle will do her job fine. Be easy. You're not in shape to help them. They can't be helped. Most teams are recovering from fights.
-Beat: Tsk. Okay.
Beat leaves and goes to a good hiding place and messages Han.
-Han: Beat. Why you call me right now?
-Beat: We have issues. A team from Scythus guild is going to spy a meeting between the 13 gods.
-Han: Not the best time. I'm busy. We still have work to do. The assasination and infiltration business never sleep. I'll call Michael. He'll help them.
-Beat: He runs a guild now, no?
-Han: A guild that doesn't follow any law from the 13 gods. A fitting guild for him. The name of the guild is Freedom Wing.
-Beat: Ok. Then he'll be busy as hell.
-Han: He has good members. Three of them are friends of the famous Rake. "Treasure Hunter" Rake.
-Beat: I heard of him. He finds anything the buyer asks, but also looks for things for himself or his friends. Is he a friend?
-Han: It seems that yes, he's making his guild and hasn't talked with any god yet. And knowing of his popularity, many gods would like him as an ally.
-Beat: Yeah, if he finds sealing ore and sells it to the gods, it's checkmate for the Knights. And with that, the only source of resistance against those bastards. Better having him as a friend.
-Han: Indeed. Well, gotta things to take care.
-Beat: Good luck!

Meanwhile, Michael was in the snowy grotto, for being exact in Adonis Temple. He was looking for a legendary boss and it didn't appear. He was with the 5 captains of his guild.(check out the new members).
-Michael: What the hell? Guys, something is off. Get ready. That damned snake should be here.
-Flynn: Maybe Rake was quicker than us.
-Michael: Quicker my ass! Han had reports of him in Green Leaf Village! How the hell he moved that quick!? We needed 5 hours to reach here! 5!
-Flynn: All of our work was useless.
-Dee: At least we had fun!
-Sol: True!
-Sylphin: Yeah. And we are fine!
-Bathin: Yeah. But we didn't find Razor-kun...
-Michael: It happened twice! Someone steals my fuuun! I hate that!
-Sylphin: Calm down Michael. Next time you'll have fun.
-Michael: Okay(sighs).
Someone calls Michael. He answers.
-Michael: Who asks for this frozen guy!?
-Han: It seems that you are angry.
-Michael: Han! Explain to me how a guy can go from Green Leaf to here!
-Han: Open Sesame?
-Michael: Go to hell! Rake hasn't that!
-Han: He was so quick, indeed. Another thing that we should take into account.
-Michael: Quick!? It's like he used a damned griffin.... Of course! Holy hell! He has a griffin!
-Han: A griffin!? Holy crap... This gets too interesting! I wanna meet him!
-Michael: Anyway... Tell Razor that Bathin is looking for him.
-Han: He knows that, but he's busy. That reminds me of two little birds...
-Michael: (looks down and seems sad) Yes. She was the best girl I could ever love.
-Han: I'll take them down. With everyone's help.
-Michael: If you call me now is that someone needs help.
-Han: A team of Scythus could be in real troubles. They are going to a meeting of the 13 gods.
-Michael: Where?
-Han: Vanguard city.
-Michael: I'll get going. Let's see that old geezer face when I cut his damned face!
-Han: Send me a video of his reaction to you, if he's there. Maybe he's in his town and sent someone else.
-Michael: Worse for him then.
Michael ends the call.
-Michael: I found fun for us all! We are gonna kick some god heads!
-Flynn: This will be fun!
-Dee: True!
-Sol: I hope that we can survive.
-Sylphin: Yeah...
-Bathin: Okay...
-Michael: Here we go!

They go to the Vanguard city using Wind Booster(The wind type of Fire Booster). In half an hour they are around where the meeting between gods is having place.
-Michael: Okay. We will split in 3 teams. Bathin and Sylphin go in the ambush team. Flynn, Dee and Sol go in the Sabotage team. I'll distract them.
-Flynn: I must go with you! Being alone won't be good for you!
-Michael: (looks to Flynn seriously) I must be alone. I'll atone to my sin, in my own way. Last time I'll let a friend die. I'll avenge her, here and now.
-Sylphin: She seems important for you.
-Michael: She was a lot important for me. Remembered in death as in life. She must be happy wherever she is, either hell or heaven.
-Flynn: "By what he says, must be Dahlia. There were rumours that Dahlia had a boyfriend. Is he? I must hear more."
-Michael: I'm getting melancholic again. Do your things, go killing without doing too much noise.
-Michael's captains: Aye!

They all leave.
-Michael: "Rest in peace, Dahlia. You deserve that, my love." (A tear gets out of his eyes. He wipes it quick)
Michael goes to the frontal door of the place.
-Michael: Hey fake Gods! Remember me!? I'm Michael, the wind Knight! I came here to kill you all! Start saying your damned prayers right now!
Many players went to kill him, he avoids all the attacks and kills one by one all the players that come to kill him.
-Michael: What is it? Maximus has his pants dirty!? Come right here, old geezer! I have a score to settle with you!
-Tiamant: Your anger is great. You shouldn't fight.
-Michael: Shut your damned mouth, Tiamant! You know better than no one why!
Then Vulkhan appears with his two hand blade.
-Vulkhan: That old geezer isn't here
-Michael: So he's too afraid to get here?
-Vulkhan: The others are here.
-Michael: So Shiv, Drake and the others are here?
-Vulkhan: Yes.
-Michael: Better. At least 4 targets of 5. I'll kill you! CURSED MONSTER SOUL WRATH: WIND DEVIL TIAMANT!
He turns into a Dragon with human shape and has some glyphs in his shoulders.
-Vulkhan: Ha! Time to roast you! FIRE SALAMANDER WRATH!
Vulkhan used his Monster Soul and his armor was turned into one of scales with fire around it. His sword was in fire
-Michael: Okay. With Tiamant killing you should be easy.
-Vulkhan: FIERY SALAMANDER TAIL WHIP!
Vulkhan does a big swing with his sword but the flames do a whip that hits the ground. Michael dissapears and appears behind Vulkhan.
-Michael: You forgot my signature move?
-Vulkhan: Dammit, you're the quickest Knight.
-Michael: My Phantom Move is unique. I can't be hitted by you. CURSED ART: PHANTOM WIND TEMPEST SLASH!
Michael dissapears and appears behind Vulkhan rotating his spear. Vulkhan loses both his arms and falls crying. Michael falls also with a lot of pain in his heart.
-Michael: Huff... My heart. Almost forgot that when I use this attack I end feeling that my heart will explode. If you keep well your arms they can be reattached.
-Vulkhan: Damn you!
-Michael: This is vengeance for now. After the monster invasion I'll finish you. And also I'll kill Shiv and the others.
-Vulkhan: You're an idiot that fights for a dead b...
Michael cuts Vulkhan left leg.
-Michael: Talk of her like that again and I'll cut another parts of your body. Got it!?
-Vulkhan: Aurora will kill you.
-Michael: She needs to kill me 4 times. She won't be able to handle so much.
Michael keeps going forward and killing people.

Meanwhile, Sylphin and Bathin find Venum and they are ready to take him on.

This is a long chapter, I decided to cut the planned chapter in 2 chapters.
So next chapter you'll see more of Michael and Freedom Wing captains!
But not everything is as clear as water. Michael holds a great grudge against the 5 gods that killed Dahlia.
It is only that or it's something more?
You'll know in next chapters!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 3.8K 53
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
1.4K 129 20
The story of Uno, a half-God and half-Demon guy who accidentally came to earth and fell in love with a human. His power disappeared when he first cam...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...