Married to a Rockstar. Sequel...

By winterclifford

More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 3

757 5 1
By winterclifford

"Come on," Rosie whined, "Put it on."

I frowned. We had already gone to Ohio and gotten her things and came back. Tonight is Halloween and we were going to a party tonight with Sammi and her friends, as well as our friends. I was showing a tiny bit now, a little bit more than last month. My third month along and I'm still barely showing.

She held it up closer to my face, "Put it on, please."

I frowned and took it from her hand, "Fine." I love what we're dressing as, of course, but I didn't want to go party.

We went as our guys in Black Veil Brides, even Sammi is too. I teased up my hair and put on a bandana and put on his make up. I had pretty much replicas of what he wore on stage. I took a picture of it and tweeted it: Happy Halloween! I'm @ccbvb and I love sticking out my tongue. :P <3"

Rosie came in, looking almost exactly like Ash, "Whoa! I thought you were CC at first! Minus your teal and purple top half of your hair of course."

I laughed, "You look just like Ash, minus your red hair."

She laughed, "Why thank you. October is just finishing her makeup."

October then walked in, pretty much looking like Andy as well. Rosie laughed, "Okay, we all look too much like the guys. This calls for a picture." She took out her phone and took a picture of us doing their poses then tweeted it. I retweeted it for those who don't follow her and my friends and family.

Sammi called me. I answered, "Hello?"

"Hey, you guys ready?"

"Yeah! We're just waiting on you now."

"Cool! I'm all Jinxx-ified, so I'm on my way right now."

"Great! See you in a few."

I hung up and put the phone in my back pocket. We sat out in the living room and Ashley tweeted to us three a picture of Andy, himself, and CC in the mirror, same poses we did. All three of us laughed. Then we heard a knock at the door and opened it to Jinxx-ified Sammi. She smiled, "Whoa! We look like rock stars! This needs to get sent to the guys."

I took out my iPhone, "Another photo!" We got in a group and took the photo, all making their faces again. We then headed out to Sammi's car then we were on our way to the party.

____

The party was great. I had drinks offered to me by strangers, then October hit the drinks out of their hands and yelled in their ears, "She's pregnant. Go away, morons."

They left after they glared at her. The party consisted of games and dancing and being social with everyone. Then about 1AM we headed back home and took showers then fell asleep at Ash and Rosie's place.

_________

November 1st.

I woke up about 11 AM then realized my appointment is at noon, so I quickly ran to the shower and got ready, getting in a bigger sized Black Veil Brides shirt and black jeans, since I started showing more. I took pictures of my stomach and tweeted them to CC every now and then, saying she misses him, as well as I do.

I then tweeted for CC: Time for appointment. Gonna find out when this little monster is due.. <3

I got a tweet back from CC: April 21st please.. :-)

I sent back: You know it, love. I will tweet you as soon as I find out. I love youuu boo. <3

CC sent back: I love you too<3 Can't wait for November 20th.. 19 more days. :-D

I sent back: The baby is kicking. It's doing a little dance of joy for that reason. Can't wait to see you, love. :D

I turned the phone off and went out to Rosie, who was waiting for me. October had work today, so she had to miss this. Sammi is playing a My Satellite show tonight, so they're getting ready for it.

Rosie smiled, "Ready?"

I nodded, "Of course!"

We went out to the car and drove to the doctors. Dr Lovegood greeted us, "Hello, Alesana! How are you feeling?" She gave me a hug. I hugged her back and said, "I'm great. This is my best friend Rosie. Chris is currently in Europe with his band, so she's here to fill in his place."

She smiled, "Nice to meet you Rosie. This way, you know what to do."

I laid down and pulled my shirt up above my stomach and she put the cold stuff on my stomach and then she pulled out her doctor equipment and we looked at the monitor, seeing my beautiful baby. If only Chris was here to see.

Dr. Lovegood said, "What are you naming the baby girl?"

"Katya Rose," I told her. She smiled, "Beautiful name."

I smiled, "Chris came up with it."

Rosie was watching the monitor, smiling, "Such a beautiful baby."

I giggled, "Thank you. I give props to Chris on that one."

She laughed, "She's getting a load of beauty and humor. Great mix."

Dr. said, "So I found out when this little girl is due."

"When?" I asked.

"April 21st, most likely. It may be earlier or later, but most likely the twenty-first," she said.

I grinned, "Chris's birthday!"

Rosie grinned as well, "What an amazing present that would be for him."

The Dr smiled and handed me a towel, "You know what not to do while you're pregnant right?"

I nodded, "I have read pregnancy books in my spare time while he has been away."

She smiled, "Great! Well then that's it for right now, just keep reading up on those books and your next appointment will be on January second. You know you can always call if you have questions or concerns. See you and Chris soon. Nice meeting you, Rosie."

I nodded and wiped all cold stuff off of my stomach and pulled my shirt down, standing up. Rosie and I decided to head  back to her place. I called October and she said she was working until four, so we decided to meet her at a restaurant at the mall after she was done working.

We hung out at her place until 3:30 then left and drove to the mall. We got there at 3:50 and we went to the restaurant and put in our reservation. Five minute wait. We were seated and October walked to our table and sat and ordered a soda for herself. I got a water and Rosie got a sweet tea.

We sat there and talked until it was time to order our food, so we shared an appitizer, since we weren't as hungry. That was brought out in to time.

We started eating it then I said, "So I found out when the baby's due."

"Oh that's great, Alesana! When?" October asked.

"Little Katya is due April 21st, CC's birthday," I said.

She grinned, "Woo! I'm so excited!"

I laughed. Life is great.

_______________________

November 20th..

"Ugh! This f*cking car needs to go faster!" I groaned.

October honked and Rosie laughed. Sammi agreed with me, "We have amazing men waiting at the airport, we need to hurry!"

October went illegally around the slow mother f*cker and we got to the airport in no time. We waited out where all people that get off the planes come out. CC texted, "Just landed. We shall be out there in about ten minutes, lovely. I will be looking for your beautiful face. <3"

I didn't respond, I just wanted to see him right now. We sat, huddled in our group. Then, of course, October decided it was funny to stand on some random man's suitcase, since it was huge and stiff and able to hold her up. The man wasn't near his suitcase, so it's not like he cared.

Then I saw a tall guy with black spikey hair. I stood there to see how long it would take one of them to notice us. October got off of the man's suitcase and stood by us three girls. Then Jinxx ran over and glomped Sammi. Then it took the other guys another minute until they realized where we were. Andy ran to October and picked her up and spun her around. Ash hugged Rosie tight to him and kissed her. Jake ran over and yelled, "Group hug!" They all hugged him. I looked at CC, who was just now walking out. He saw me and ran to me, then picked me up and hugged me super tight.

I grinned and hugged him tight. He let me down and kissed me, one of our really passionate kisses, my fingers running through his hair and his arms around my waist. When we let go, we were smiling like crazy.

"I missed you!" I yelled.

"I MISSED YOU MORE!" He yelled back.

I laughed, "I love you. I missed you so much. So did Katya."

He grinned and rubbed my stomach, "Oh and when is she due?"

"Let's go get your guys' bags and then I'll tell you."

He pouted then smiled, "Alright!"

We all decided to make people have to wait behind us like they do to us, so we all held each other's hands and walked to the baggage claim. Some people did get annoyed. We found it funny. While we waited for the baggage claim carousel thing to start up, Andy put October up on his shoulders and she started hitting random signs. Their bags were the first eight bags out.  We got back out to our car. Since the car only seated five, which wasn't smart, we piled onto each other: me on CC's lap in the back seat, October on Andy's next to us, Sammi on Jinxx's next to them, and Rosie on Ash's in the front as Jake drived.

We made it home without being caught, dropping everyone else off that their place before we came back to our place, me, CC, October, and Andy. They went in their apartment for their alone time, and we went into our apartment for ours.

CC locked the door then turned to me and wrapped his arms around my waist, "You didn't tell me you would look this beautiful when I came home."

I laughed. I did try to look beautiful when I saw him today, no makeup and my hair was natural, wavy, and I wore a black high waisted maternity skirt and white tank top under it. I wore my black vans yet again, and hey, I tried, but it obviously worked. All natural look was a turn on for him.

It wasn't late, but we wanted to catch up on things he missed, as well as what happened in Europe.

"So, you didn't tell me when the baby is due, love," he said, smiling.

I smiled, "Guess."

"I can't," he chuckled.

"Your birthday, love."

His eyes widened and he grinned, "Are you serious?!"

"Naw, love, I'm saying that so you can piss your pants," I giggled, "Just joking. But yes, she is going to be born on your birthday."

He could not stop smiling, "Best birthday ever."

I smiled and rested my head on his chest, "Tell me about Europe, love."

He went into stories about what happened at the shows and certain fans he met and what happened when they weren't performing. It was 6 PM, and we were both exhausted. I got into a black tank top and Batman shorts. He wore black pajama pants and laid in bed next to me. We faced each other and played with each other's fingers and talked more until we held hands and fell asleep.

___

I woke up the next morning at 9AM, and CC was still asleep, so I decided to treat the both of us to a nice breakfast, so I decided to go make his favorite for breakfast, waffles and coffee.

Right before I finished the waffles, CC walked out, looking tired.

I smiled, "Morning, handsome."

He smiled sleepily, "Morning, beautiful and mini beautiful."

I laughed, "Why are you up? You look tired."

"You left the bed, and I love waking up to your beautiful face."

I blushed, "Awe. Well I wanted to make you breakfast."

He grinned, "I saw, thank you so much, love."

I smiled and kissed his cheek, "Your welcome, hunny."

He smiled, "Cute."

I winked, "You know it."

He got his coffee and waffles drenched in syrup and sat at the table. I got waffles and milk and sat across from him. We ate, starting tiny conversations now and then. When we were finished, CC rubbed his stomach, "That hit the spot."

I nodded, "Katya enjoyed it. I hope."

He laughed, "I'm sure she did. I'm going to shower to get ready."

"For what?" I asked.

He smiled, "You and I are going to the beach." He went into our bathroom and got in the shower.

I smiled and picked up our cups and plates and washed them in the sink, leaving them there afterwards. I went to the bedroom and got into my swimsuit, orange and white striped, the top is strapless and it was my favorite one I had, mostly because CC had gotten it for me from Europe. That silly boy.

I put on a pair of shorts over it and a plain white t-shirt. I pulled my hair into a ponytail  and waited for him to get out. He got out in no time, then stepped out, his waist down to his knees covered by his towel. I laughed and laid back onto the bed, allowing him to change without me watching him. I know he's my husband so that makes me allowed to see him, but still, I'm not a creep.

He got into his board shorts and gray t-shirt then said, "Done."

I got up and hugged him. He hugged back. "I love you," I said, "For some reason I feel like I don't say it enough."

He laughed, "I love you more. And you do say it enough, but I do have the feeling I don't say it to you enough."

I blushed, "Awe. You're sweet."

He smiled, "You're amazing."

I smiled, "No, you are."

"We're one of those sappy couples," he laughed.

I giggled, "Naw. We're better than those, according to the facebook fan page for us."

"Awesome," he smiled, "Alright, ready to go to the beach?"

I nodded, "Of course."

We went out to the car and drove down to Venice Beach. We got there and found a spot on the beach and laid out, showing our PDA that we needed to make up on for the two months he was gone. Then I decided we needed to show we were reunited, so I took a picture of the both of us making funny faces and tweeted it: Reunited with my husband. I missed him so much. Beach time to make up for the two months.. <3

He stood up and held out his hand. I took it and he helped me up, then I put my phone in my bag, aware of what might happen. He put out his arms and I shook my head, "The water will be cold."

He smiled, "We  will feel it together."

I shook my head again. He walked to me and picked me up wedding style and ran to the water, where he became waist deep in the water and only my butt was in the water. He let me down, and I was all of a sudden in the water, the top half of my stomach up not in the water. I held onto CC still.

He held  my waist from behind and we sat out there until we heard screaming. A lifeguard yelled, "Shark!"

I saw it swimming by us and screamed and CC picked me up and started running, going up to the sand. He set me down on the towels and sat next to me. I took deep breaths, as well as Chris, and I hugged him tight. I could've been shark bait. More important, he could've been shark bait. I would have never been able to live with myself if that happened.

He took a deep breath, "That was scary." I nodded. I felt the baby kick inside. I rubbed my stomach. He put his hand on my stomach and felt the baby kick more. He smiled, "To me, that's soothing after what we just witnessed."

I nodded, smiling, but still scared of what just happened. We decided it was time to go, so I didn't bother putting on my cover up, just my sandals. I grabbed my clothes and my bag and towel and we walked to our car, hand in hand, and CC decided we should go look at houses. I felt too tired to do anything, so I said we should just go home and spend our time to ourselves. We went back to our apartment and hung out with October and Andy for a little bit then we got tired about 9PM, so we got in our pajamas, cuddled, then fell asleep. I slept great, mostly because the only sound I could hear is the rain on our window and his breathing and steady heartbeat.

I fell asleep and had the best dream ever. I can't wait for this baby to be here.

_________________

Well.. Chapter 3 is finished. I hope you guys like it. I worked on it from 7PM to right now... 11PM. I stayed up for my best friend, Amanda, while she worked on her story so I could finish this chapter.

Go become a fan of her by the way. http://wattpad.com/user/xXsandrasix6sixxXx :)

I shall post Chapter 4 sometime this week.. <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 110K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
754K 35.5K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1M 44K 89
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1M 17.6K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...