Mortals Meet Demigods

By percyjfangirl

Decided To make a story like this! [Note: Certain portions of this story were written before books within the... More

Mortals Meet Demigods
Nancy Bobofit
Ana Martin
Andrew Maloy
Savannah Redwood
Isabella and Justin Song
Hannah Singer
OC Forms
Just an A/N
Shannon
Victoria Caneo
Demi James
Josh Chomik
Josh Chomik {Part 2}
New Hunters?
A/N
Athena
Jane Capri
9/11
Anna Jones
SO SORRY JUST AN A/N
Goode Students
Matt Sloan
Ricky Jelly
THE BLOOD OF OLYMPUS
Artig
Carrie Jameson
Will Guastella
Catherine Janis: Halloween
Abby Wiggins
OH MY GODS WHY
Amia Agape
Jack Bradley
DEMIGOD ROAD TRIP
Ana Carlon
Elise Rolston
Jamie Randall
100K VIEWS
Nick Carl
Emma Flannel
Arya Johnson
A/N {Sorry I Made This!}
Ida Cane
Iraina Jay
A/N (Sorry! Just Some News)
Izi Lanson
ZoΓ« Jackson
Kayla Manchester
Kayla Manchester-Percabeth Edition
Miranda Stoll
Colleen Stoll
Sean Cole
Bethany Everlark
Dan Howell and Phil Lester
Dan Howell and Phil Lester {Part 2}
I'm Super Sorry!
Amy and Rory Williams
Carson Cyber
Vote Time!
Fall Out Boy
20 Facts About Me
Melina Lowes
Question!
Wattys!
Elle Ryn
Updates, Info, & Other Important Type Stuff [maybe]
Matt Hartson
Conor Ness
Caroline King
Nancy Bobofit: New Year's
Updates of my Life
Lukas Aldrich
PSA Type Thing
Sorry, This is Kind Of Important
Rain Francisco
Marcus Lucien
Maggie Karmount
Alina Zachary
Michaela Jakeman
Ken Prince
I'm Discontinuing This Story
Theo Caren
Should I Come Back?
Cora McNeil
Thomas Gomez
Toni Webber

Gilly Dun

2.4K 52 26
By percyjfangirl

[this chapter goes along with my chapter, Carson Cyber. You can reread that chapter if you want, but you don't need to.]

The last period of the school day had just finished, and Gilly was rushing to her locker.

Valentine's Day was this weekend, and there was someone she needed to get to so she could give them a Valentine's Day card. She had a crush on the person, and she thought the card would be the best way to tell him.

Gilly sprinted as fast as she could. She's been in Gym, and her locker was on the other side of the school.

And when she was so close to making it to her locker in good time, a teacher just had to stop her.

The substitute Art teacher, Hazel Zhang, Mrs. Zhang during the school day.

Her husband travelled from army bases, training people. At least, that's what the students thought. They weren't bases for the army, that's all that can be said.

Anyways, Mrs. Zhang stopped her right by her classroom.

"Gillian, you okay?" Mrs. Zhang asked. "Why are you sprinting? Especially since you're coming from Gym."

"I'm fine Mrs. Zhang. You can call me Gilly, by the way." Gilly said. "I'm just trying to get to my locker."

"I haven't seen you running in the hallways like this before." Hazel replied.

"Well, Valentine's Day is on Sunday, and..." Gilly starts.

"Ah." Hazel said. "Well, carry on with your sprinting. Spread the love."

Gilly smiles at Mrs. Zhang before sprinting off to her locker. She packs her backpack, grabs the card, and runs to her crush.

He was still packing up. He noticed her, smiled, finished packing, and walked to her.

"What's up, Gilly?" He asked.

"Well, I have something to give you." She replied. "Since I'm having family over at my house this weekend, I thought I'd give it to you now."

She handed him the card, let him read it, and made eye contact with him.

"So?" she asked, worried.

"I like you too." He said, giving her a hug.

The boy was her friend, Carson Cyber.

The two walked home together, and texted each other.

This was the beginning of a nice relationship.

Sorry this is late for a Valentine's Day chapter!

Valentine's Day is also my birthday, so I was a little busy. Please don't be mad!

I'm sorry for updating so much less frequently, I will try to update more, but I am still getting a lot of homework.

Anyways, what'd you think of the chapter? Do you want more of these two? Any ideas?

Happy Valentine's Day, or whenever you're reading this!

Well, carry on with your sprinting. Spread the love.

-Meg

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.3K 1.6K 51
I have edited the first 5 chapters of this story, please check them out, since I think the are much better than the old ones. Percy and Annabeth meet...
51.5K 2.4K 19
✧ο½₯゚: ✧ο½₯゚: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 πŽπ… 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‹π€ππ˜π‘πˆππ“π‡ :ο½₯゚✧:ο½₯゚✧ ✧ο½₯゚: ✧ο½₯゚: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 πŽπ‹π˜πŒππˆπ€π :ο½₯゚✧:ο½₯゚✧ "𝐎𝐑 𝐦𝐲, 𝐦𝐲, 𝐦𝐲. 𝐏�...
83.1K 2.4K 42
she shouldn't be here. she really, really shouldn't be here. but when a goddess saves your life and asks for something in return, you can't really d...
2.2K 113 6
" The water shines only by the sun. " Fem!oc x Percy Jackson Β©dlhgjkfj | 24/12/23 α΅ˆβ±Λ’αΆœΛ‘α΅ƒβ±α΅α΅‰Κ³ all rights go to Rick Riordan and other creators of pjo...