PiiXIE Dust Magazine: Issue 1

PiiXieDustMagazine द्वारा

It's fourth of July!!! Roll out that towel, grab that bag of chips, grab a can of soda, and watch the firewor... अधिक

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Monthly form and coupon
Polls
Ask Pixie
Sneakpeaks
Sneakpeaks 2
What's hot
Recipes
Crafts
Undiscovered gems
Interviews of authors needing to be discovered
Reports
Fashion 101
Music
Quote of the month
Books monthly part 2
Authors monthly
Teen talk
Contests and prizes
Movies
Advice
Hottest fandoms
Truly great edits
Truly honest critiques
Beauty guru
Hair proffesor
Hottest gossip
Trends
Writing tips
Embarassing story
To be hired, book advertisments, and complaints/compliments

Books monthly part 1

180 8 2
PiiXieDustMagazine द्वारा

Welcome to books monthly, where we search out the best books for you!!

          Check out this cool new story, our magazine discovered!!!

                     It’s called The coming storm by @IzeyAndMatilda.

                                                   Here's the link so you can check it out

                      http://wattpad.com/story/6438349?utm_source=ios&utm_medium=link

              If that link isn’t enough for you, then here’s the description of the book!!! (:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~                                                   

There were five of us entrusted with the power to protect our planet.  We were scattered across Earth to better protect it.  I was in Arizona, one in Washington, two more in Rome and Egypt respectively, and the last one was in the Outback.  I had a vision of a darkness, something that we had never seen before.  I must find them before our world is at war with an unknown being.  We cannot stand by and watch Earth plunge into total darkness, as this ominous black storm cloud engulfs it.  We must defend her with our lives.  Things that were once thought of as myths and legends are now becoming painstakingly real.  I am Saundra Lara Sanders and I am an assassin…

                    The book review of The coming storm by @IzeyAndMatilda

After reading a few chapters of this book, I saw a whole new world, of stories/books. Those few chapters that I read, were so riveting,. I was practically on the edge of my seat. IIf any of you are looking for a good action packed, riveting, kick butt book, you should definitely read this one.

Give a round of applause to @IzeyAndMatilda, and their book The coming storm. *Audience applauds*

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
103K 3.9K 8
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"