When We Meet Again

Oleh TwoStories

To lose your other half is devastating, to find them and not knowing who they are is so much worse. Willow an... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1: Willow- Not a morning person
Chapter 3: Willow- That bad temper
Chapter 4: Constance- Trouble
Chapter 5: Willow- Frenemies?
Chapter 6: Constance- New Beginnings
Chapter7: Willow- Wake Up Call and a Dead Fish
Chapter 8: Constance-Unwanted Memories
Chapter9: Willow- Long live the twins
Chapter 10: Constance- Soul mate
Chapter 11: Willow- Tissue won't fix a broken heart
Chapter 12: Constance- The Date, The 'Movies', and The Party
Chapter 13: Willow- Broken hearts of broken souls
Chapter 14: Constance
Chapter 15: Willow: A proposal
Chapter 16: Constance- Feuds
Chapter17- Willow: Here Comes Trouble
Chapter 18: Constance- The Last Memory
Cahpter19:Willow- The Sister From Hell

Chapter 2: Constance- New kid

142 6 0
Oleh TwoStories

My alarm clock begins to ring, which I instantly shut off. Oh how I love the mornings! I look at the alarm and it shows exactly six o'clock in the morning. The birds are already outside chirping their songs to the sun, I smile happily and spring out of bed faster than a bullet leaving the barrel. Today is a special day for me, and I can't wait to start it. I take a quick shower, put my clothes on, brush my teeth, and run back to my room.

I sit down in front of my dresser, put in my contacts, and looked at my unruly hair that is already curling up into a puff ball. I brush my hair, my eyes watching my hands in the mirror, staring at my features. My emerald eyes, high cheek bones, rosy cheeks, and pouting lips that always happen when I brush my hair. When I finished brushing my hair, I stood up and looked at myself in the full length mirror. My dirty blonde hair reached my butt in waves, my black skinnies matched my boots, and my simple green muscle shirt held me lightly. Perfect!

I run down the stairs to find my brother, Jared, sitting at the bar by the door with a cup of coffee in his hands. He looks nothing like me. He has pitch black hair, and stormy gray eyes, while my hair is a golden dirty blonde, and my eyes an emerald green. Plus he hates the mornings.

He looks at me, obviously annoyed at the fact that he's up this early.

"Good morning grumpy pants," I tease as I make my way to the kitchen to get some coffee he brewed. I might be a morning person, but I'm also a coffee addict thanks to him.

"I hate you," he says bluntly.

I stop putting creamer into my cup and turned to him with a fake shocked face, "What!? What could I have possibly done now?" I say dramatically.

"I hate you and your morning ways!" he groans as he slams his head against the bar.

I smile at him and bring my coffee with me. "It's okay because I know, in all reality, you love me." I take a seat next to him on the bar just to poke his face. "Come on grumpy-kins," I say with a child's voice. "All you got to do is just keep swimming, just keep swimming, just keep swimming, swimming, swimming."

"Oh shut up," he gently pushes my shoulder, and looks up at me with an amused face. "You like that movie too much for your own good."

I smile and take a sip of my coffee. "Just a little," I say once I put it down.

"Yeah, yeah," he mutters as he gets up. "Come on let's get you registered."

"But, my coffee..."

"Take it with you!"

I let out an excited squeal, and sprint to the door. I've been homeschooled my whole life because my parents always told me I was too different from the other kids. I felt bad for Jared because he wasn't allowed to have friends over because my parents didn't want them to see me. This of course made me feel like I was some kind of freak.

'It's for your own good,' they used to tell me, but I always thought they were just being over protective. Oh well, that's the past and this is now.

I rush to the car, trying to open the locked passenger door.

"You do know the door is locked, right?" Jared casually says as he slowly steps off the porch steps.

"I realize that now, so can you please hurry?" I groan.

He chuckles a little bit and finally opens the car doors. I jump inside and buckle myself in before Jared closes his door. I sit impatiently watching him slowly turn on the ignition, put on his seatbelt, and take off the emergency brake. Once he finished he sat there waiting for something. What the heck is he waiting for?

"What are you waiting for?" I ask impatiently.

He looks at me and smiles, "You know I can't go anywhere with your door wide open."

I slowly turn to my door, which was wide open. I turn back and give him a sheepish smile. He just nods, towards the door making me feel like fool. With a sigh, I close the door shut.

"Now we can get going," he says putting the car in reverse.

I smile a little smile as we head to the school, my heart thumping with excitement. I know this will change my whole life, and I'm ready for it.

I've never been to a real school before; I've only been able to watch high school dramas through movies and televisions (or even hear it from Jared). I hope it's something like 16 Candles, The Breakfast Club, or even the Disney movie Prom. I hope I find adventure, my true love, or even something mysterious happen! Okay, okay, now I'm just pushing it, I hope I'm lucky enough to even get a friend.

We finally pull up to the school, letting my mouth drop.

"We're here," Jared announces, as he pulls into a parking spot near the office.

The school was huge! The brown building gave off a sense of dullness, but the kids that surrounded the school gave the place some color; especially a feeling of rebellion. I held my papers closer to my chest, my body shaking now more nervous than excited.

Jared turned off the ignition and looked at me. "Are you sure you want to do this?"

I looked at him with a confused face. "Of course I do! Why would you ask me this question?"

"Well you seem pretty nervous right now, plus..." he had a distant look to his face, making him think of something else.

I stared at him. "You're hiding something from me!"

"No! Why would you think that?" he says defensively.

"You know I have the little power of knowing when someone is lying to me."

"I know, but I'm not lying."

I stare art him, a little longer, knowing for a fact that he's lying to me, but I let it slide. This will not bring me down.

"Fine, but yes I want to do this. More than anything Jar," I say with the nickname I gave him when I was a little kid.

He lets out a big sigh, "Okay kiddo, let's go get you registered."

I squeal once more and get out of the car. As we walked, people looked at me as if they knew me; some even gave me nasty glares. Especially girls! Like, what the heck did I do!? I just hid behind Jared, and he instinctively put a protective arm around me. He always did this when we went out somewhere, or whenever I ran out of the house and got myself into trouble. Did I mention when my parents died I became a rebel?

The walk to the office felt like the longest walk in the world. I could clearly see the jealously in the girls eyes as I held my brother. They stared at him as if he was a piece of meat and not my own brother. I held him tighter to me, making me feel protective of him now, not caring if their eyes grew angrier with hatred. No one should stare at him like that.

The longer we walked, the more people noticed me. Some even called me Willow, even asking me why I dyed my hair, or why I even got contacts. I stared at them with a confused look until Jared pulled me away from them.

I follow closely behind him until we safely walk into the office. I take in the pale blue room that held very minimum painting. Gosh this room has as much life as a dead goldfish. Even the receptionist looked like one.

Jared calls to her, hoping to get her attention. I look at her to find her face glued to the computer monitor. Her hand slowly raised, her index pointing up, telling us to wait. Jared let out a sigh, turning around and leans against the front counter. I just stared at the receptionist, waiting for her face to peel off the screen and actually look at us.

Once she finally did, I realize she really did look like a dead fish. Her hair was a dull lifeless brown, her skin pale with slight wrinkles, making her look older. Her light brown eyes were hidden behind magnifying glasses, ad her lips were slightly plump.

As soon as she reached us, she stared at me with a bored look on her featured. "How may I help you?" her voice lifeless.

Jared jumps beside me and turns around quickly on his heels. And that is how the fish came back to life. Her eyes widened once she saw his face, and I can now actually see some color flow back into her face. Wow, this is so magical!

"Hi, I'm Jared Brickly, and I came to enroll Constance Brickly, I set up a meeting today with the principal," he says professionally.

The girl just stared at him bewildered. All of the sudden her eyes adverted from his face, her cheeks getting more color into them as she blushed.

"Umm... yes. Yes, the principal, is waiting for you in his office," her words rushed. "Give me a minute."

"Thank you Miss?"

She looks up at him her eyes wider than before. It looks like she is panicking inside her head. "Ummm... my name is... is-is Miss Luciero, Nicky Luciero." She sticks her hand out.

Jared grabbed her delicate had in his, and gently shook it. "Thank you Miss Luciero."

"Please, call me Nicky." I wanted to gag at the fact that they were flirting.

He just smiles at her and let go of her hand. She blushes a little more, "Please, follow me."

Once there was distance between us, I jab Jared in the ribs. "Ow, what was that for?" He whispers.

"Stop flirting with her!" I silently yell.

"Why?"

"Because seeing you two flirt makes me want to gag!"

He silently chuckles, "Come on we're falling behind."

He pulls me down a long narrow hall until we catch up with Nicky. She smiles at Jared once he stood by her side. It was a quiet walk down the hallway to the principal's office. Every now and then you could hear a giggle from Nicky, but I didn't bother asking why.

We reached the principal's office; Nicky entered first. "Good morning sir, Constance Brickly is here," she says at the doorway.

"Let them in," a gentle voice says.

Nicky waves her hand, gesturing us to go inside. I follow behind Jared, giving me time to look around the room. It was just as boring as the rest of the school, why am I not surprised?

At the desk sat a young looking man, around the age twenty seven. Just a guess though. He His clothes were dressy; his dark hair slicked back which made him look wise and professional.

He stood up from his chair, hand extended. "Good morning, my name is Joe Longing. I am the principal of this school. You two are?"

My name is Jared Brickly," Jared says in a well-mannered voice while shaking his hand.

"And I am Constance Brickly. I came here today to enroll," I smile as I realize how gently he shakes my hand.

"Ah yes, Miss Brickly. Straight 'A' student, but you were homeschooled. Why did you decide to come to public school for your senior year?" Mr. Longing asks.

I smile, "I want to experience public school. I have grown so used to watching it on television that it became boring. After a while my curiosity got the best of me, so I convinced my brother to enroll me."

He lets out a small laugh and looks at me with a small twinkle in his eyes, "Well it obviously didn't take a lot of convincing."

"Yeah, he didn't put up much of an argument," I teased.

"Well then Miss Brickly, welcome to Greenwood High." He stood up and extended his hand, so we copied him. "Miss Luciero has your schedule and a map of the school. Actually-"he pauses and grabs a sticky note and jots something down. "I'll have someone show you around tomorrow."

I smile at him, "Thank you so much sir."

"Of course, now we'll see you tomorrow in the morning at 8."

I nod, "Thank you again, I'll see you tomorrow morning."

We shook hand once more, but the whole time his eyes shined as if he knew me my whole life. Meh, I don't know who my parents told about me.

We walk out of the room and head back to the front of the office. There we found Nicky by the printer, dancing as papers came out. I had to stifle my laughter, and I noticed so did Jared. We just went back to the sitting area and waited for my stuff to come out. Nicky turned around to find us waiting, watching her intensely. She turned so red that she could've blended in with a tomato patch. She looked away from us and got the paper from the copy machine. She turns back and calls up Jared. She hand him my stuff for tomorrow.

"Thank you, see you tomorrow," he smiles.

I roll my eyes as she giggles, and heads back to her desk. I get up and follow him back to the car. All the students are gone now, I guess they left to class, but the bell hasn't ringed yet.

Just then the bell rings signaling class to start. Butterflies rush to my tummy making me anxious for tomorrow. We get into the car leaving the school till tomorrow.

The rest of my day consisted a shopping spree with Jared because he would never let me wear my 'sucky' clothes to school. I hate shopping sprees. Store after store people stare at us as if we are some kind of gods, which bugs me a little.

Finally by the time we get home, we're too lazy to cook so we order take out. He begins to tell me about his life in high school. I roll my eyes at him and start laughing because he's only been out of high school for 2 years now.

When I took out my contatcts and went to bed that night, my dreams did not make any sense. My mother's story slipped into my head. Her story went like this:

'In a different realm, there lived a Shifter Kingdom. The King and Queen ruled a beautiful kingdom with their twin daughters Minani, and Cadence. They looked exactly alike except for their hair and eyes. Minani had scarlet red hair and sapphire blue eyes; while Princess Cadence had dirty blonde hair and bright emerald eyes, just like yours.' She would say with a smirk.

'Together the twins needed each other for they were their other half, and without one another they would not be able to live. Together they kept the kingdom safe with their parents, lovers, and guardians. Until one day, the kingdom got attacked by the Wolf Kingdom. Their parents sent them off with their guardians and soul mates, to a different realm; a realm where the two sisters will have to find one another before their eighteenth birthday. The only way for them to remember is for them to touch one another hands. When they arrived to this realm, pack of rebel wolves were told about the children, so they set off to go find them.'

'Why was there a pack of rebel wolves?' I would ask.

'Because they fled the Wolf Kingdom before the queen had them killed. The shifter King, Queen, and the two daughters helped them escape. Time worked differently between the realms love.' I would nod and she continues the story. 'One was found out in the forest while the other found nearby. Their guardians never left their side, that's why you have Jared,' she'd tease. 'But soon the twins will be united once again.'

I woke up gasping, feeling winded. Why would I dream about that of all things? I haven't heard that story since the night my parents died; the night before my sixteenth birthday. They left to buy presents for me, and for some reason they didn't show up for dinner. Around three in the morning, my brother and I got a call that out parents died in a car crash. That night I cried and cried; no one dared to get near me. I'll never forget that night.

I look at my clock to find it already 6:30 in the morning. I wipe away my tears that have slipped from my eyes and slowly get out of bed. I walk to the bathroom to take a shower. Once I get out, I wrap a towel around my body, and head back to my room. I put on bra and underwear, my contacts, then a dark green shirt with black skinnies, and my black Nikes. I brush out my hair, letting my hair turn slowly into waves down my back. I smile at the outcome and grabbed my bag to head downstairs. Once I get down it's already seven and Jared wasn't awake yet. Maybe I can sneak out and drive myself to the school. I mean I DO have a license.

I quietly get the keys, pick up my papers for today, pick up my keys from the nightstand, and slowly unlock the door...

"Echem,"someone clears their throat behind me.

I wince and turn slowly on my heels to find Jared leaning against the kitchen doorway. His hair was slightly ruffled, but he was already dressed and ready to go.

"What do you think you are doing?" he asks.

"Oh, you know, heading to school, on my own," I reply.

He chuckles a little, "You do know someone still has to sign you in, right?" I groan realizing he was right. "Yeah, that's right, now give, me the keys," his fingers already outstretched.

I roll my eyes and hand him the keys. I turn back to the door and open it. Going down the porch steps, I notice a dark figure leaning against a black truck. His back was turned towards me, but just by the way he was standing I knew who it was.

"Damien!" I yell as I sprint towards the figure.

He turns around to face me, a wide grin spread across his face, His same aqua eyes that could stop any girl's heart, just not mine. Though a long time ago he did save me, and one day I'll find a way to pay him back.

"Hey kiddo!" he says as he picks me up into a big bear hug, twirling us both in circles. We began to laugh, filling my quiet neighborhood with our chiming laughter. Finally he put me back down and he smiled at me. "You ready for today?"

I nod. "Yeah, but Jared won't let me drive," I pout.

At that moment Jared came out of the house, a cup of coffee in his hand. Damien looks straight at him, "Hey! I taught her how to drive for a reason!"

"Yeah that's exactly why I won't let her drive. Plus you were not the one who taught her; you were in the back seat adding you opinion to everything."

"Close enough," Damien says waving his hand.

I let out a giggle and went to the car with Jared. "Bye Damien, I'll see you after school."

I get into the car, leaving behind my driveway and a waving Damien. I continued to wave at him till we turned the corner. We arrived at the school everyone still outside, laughing, pushing one another. Jared parks, letting me step out onto the school ground. Everyone continued to call me Willow and kept asking me about my hair. They even called me a freak, saying that I was trying too hard to fit in. A group of skateboarders came by me so fast that they tripped me. As they got farther I realized they were laughing and calling me a freak, even a good for nothing girl. Jared rushes to my aid in an instant. I slowly got off the ground, realizing my skinnies were torn by my knees.

"I should go and kick all their asses for laying a finger on you," Jared growled.

I stand beside him and smile, "It's fine. People obviously have the wrong person, and whoever this Willow girl is, I'll be friends with her."

I dust myself off and continue to head to the front office. Once we get there, we find Nicky way prettier than before (no longer looking like a fish). Jared's jaw dropped, making Nicky giggle and blush.

Jared put on his famous charming smile and clears his throat. "Good morning Nicky, I say you look gorgeous today."

She smile, "Thank you."

I roll my eyes and nudge Jared to hurry up and give her the papers. "Where do I sign her in?" Jared mutters.

"Right here," she points to the paper on the front desk.

He hands her the papers that is needed, then signs the one on the desk. He turns around and faces me. "I guess this is goodbye."

I nod noticing the tears in his eyes. Tears began to fill my eyes, making him embrace me into a tight hug. My rock is leaving me to fend for myself. Gosh this sucks so much. What am I going to do without him?

"You're my rock too Constance, you just need to stay strong okay?" I nod and let him go wiping my eyes. "Alright my princess, I'll be here after school okay?" I nod once more. "Okay, have fun."

He turns and heads to the office door waving his hand behind him. Nicky tells me to sit down and relax because my tour guide will be here any moment.

I watch Jared walk out, but once he opens the door, he hits someone. I hear yelling and some name calling, and finally my name, causing me to rush to him. "Jared you called me?" I say as soon as I open the door.

There I find the biggest shock of my life. Right in front of me stood an exact replica of myself except with scarlet hair and sapphire eyes; just like the story. No wonder why everyone kept asking me.

"So you must be Willow," I blurt out.

"Yeah, I'm guessing you heard the stories about me. Are you going to start calling me names too?" she says through her teeth.

"Uh? No I'm-"

"I don't care or even want to know. I'm only here to show you around and that's it."

Why is she being so mean to me> I don't even know what she is talking about.

"Well are you ready?' her voice sassy.

"Bye Jared," I mutter already in a foul mood.

"See ya kiddo."

I walk to where Willow was standing, my arms across my chest. "Let's go," she says ignorantly.

That's when I stopped her. "What the hell is your problem!?" I yell. "I don't even know who you are and you're treating me like crap! The only reason why I know your name is because everyone kept comparing me to you! I don't even want your help anymore!"

Her face was full of shock. I just turned on my heels and ran away. I ran around the corner just to slam into a random person. I almost fell but they caught me.

"What the hell?" A guy's voice rumbles.

I look up to find a beautiful set of morning eyes, like the sun rise in his eyes. I quickly look away. "I'm sorry," I mutter, blood rushing to my cheeks.

"Who are you?" he asks.

I take a step away from him. "I'm no one. I must get going." Without another word I turn and leave the daylight eyes behind.

"Wait!" I hear him call, but I kept running.

I end up in the library. The librarian looked at me funny first, but once I told her I'm not Willow she took me in happily. "You know, Constance, you can help me with putting away books," she says.

"Of course, Ms..."

"Mrs. Leocadia," she says with a smile.

"Thank you," I say as I began pushing the cart, gathering books. I wonder how I'm going to get to first period now.

~~~~

Willow again! Same thing picture on the side is Constance and the song represents her attitude!

Author of this chapter is Kristian!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

40.8K 4.3K 93
"The enemy will always cheat, Isla, you need to be prepared for anything." Isla and her siblings have lived in a cave for as long as they can rem...
91.5K 1.2K 34
when the course of true love crosses over into a family obsession only time will tell if two lovers can stand together when the odds are against them...
8.8K 172 20
Alice, a broken girl who has lost her last hope of ever being rescued by her mate. She has been living in a dungeon for 15 years. She lost family and...
55.9K 1.4K 36
Diana Pheonix Silvermoon. This name is of great importance. Who is she? And why is she so important? Well, it's just because she is the goddess of...