Chapter 15: Willow: A proposal

~~not edited~~ 

It felt so weird doing homework as though there wasn't a war happening in another dimension, as though our people were not suffering.

Suddenly my history homework seemed meaningless, this was not my history... my history contained magic and kingdoms, not guns and presidents.

Wait? How was I supposed to wait to remember everything? I could barely remember shifting, something that was in my blood! As a princess I could not help but worry, there was no one to protect our kingdom, all our allies are probably staying at a distance. What was one Kingdom lost? As long as it was not their own they will not intervene.

Fools. As if the Werewolf kingdom would be satisfied with just taking over one kingdom. It is only a matter of time before the Queen sets her eyes on another, then another after that.

With a frustrated sigh, I throw the World History book to the side as I stretched out my sore back. A nice hot shower should help me relax at least a bit, being overly worried was not going to help anyone. I pull my school hoodie over my head my long curls tickling my lower back...
A loud bang echoes through my room making me jump, my sweater finding it's way to the floor. What the...

I turn to find Damien rubbing his forehead his eyes avoiding mine. "Are you okay..?" I ask suddenly very aware of only being in sweats and my sports-bra. I completely forgot my door was broken. Cadance sure does know how to make an entrance.

"What happened to your door?" He asks completely ignoring my question.

Grabbing a shirt from my bed I shrug before pulling it on. "Constance got annoyed at the fact that I had not eaten and decided the best way to solve the problem was to kick down my door and practically force feed me."

His lips twitched up in a ghost of a smile before his eyes move to my shirt. "Why do you have my T-shirt?" Confused I looked down to find that MY shirt was not my shirt at all. In fact, none of the clothes on my bed were.

I lift a pair of boxers scrutinizing them, "Ummm..." they are snatched from my hand as the realization hits me. "Jared must have mixed up the clothes!" I pull the shirt over my head quickly and try my best to fold it as neatly as possible, before shoving it into his hands. "I am terribly sorry!"

"Willow..?" My wide eyes move from the shirt to Jonathan, a smile of relief already forming on my lips. That is until Damien's back blocks my view, my almost smile falling to its doom. "Whats going on and what happened to your door?" My friend continues a bit confused.

Regardless of my annoyance, I answer. "Jared mixed up our clothes, I am returning Damien his things." I try to look at Jonathan but Damien kept pushing me back. "Damien stop, I'm trying to talk here." I swat at his arms trying to get them out of the way... it was pointless. "Constance broke my door since I did not want to eat."

A familiar laugh fills the room, "When did this happen?" I smack Damien's back annoyed.

"I'm not moving," He growls. "Not until he leaves."

Rolling my eyes I continue my conversation, "About thirty minutes after I went to my room... Damien move!"

"Did you want me to come some other time?..." Jonathan's voice seemed... disappointed?

"Yes, leave." I smack the side of Damien's head.

"I was asking her not you." Jonathan's words suddenly turn hostile. Now I'm starting to remember why I enjoyed being alone so much...

"Well, I'm answering!" Children! They are acting like complete children!

I smack Damien once again. "Can you just give us a moment Jonathan? I'll go to your room in a bit."