Cahpter19:Willow- The Sister From Hell

I found Erika in the kitchen, a stack of papers and two mugs set in front of her. I had always made it a habit of waking up in the middle of the night to have a cup of tea with her while she graded papers. "There better be green tea or we will have a serious problem."

The pen falls from her hand as she spins in my direction. "Princess... What are you doing here?"

I cringe at the formality. "Please don't call me Princess. No, in fact, you are not allowed to call me that ever!" Her face softens as she flashes me her bright smile. "I want to come home."

Remember when I said Erika knew everything... "What happened?"

I shrug as I fill the extra mug with hot water. "Nothing. A girl can't want to come home without there being something wrong?"

"No, it is fine that you want to come home. It's the look on your face that gives away the fact something is wrong."

I watch as the water changes color before letting it all out. Two cups of tea and a box of cookies later, everything was put out on the table. "Well, I would love for you to come back Willow... however, there have been other werewolves asking about you. None from the pack. It is a risk you even being here right now." Her eyes went sad, as she spoke and I had no idea what to do now.

"I understand. Well, I need to think of something. Jonathan and I can't stay with the others for obvious reasons and I no longer have a place to go."

"What about Jonathan's house? Wouldn't it make more sense for you guys to move there?"

I had completely forgotten Jonathan even had a place! We always spent most of our time at my house or at the willow tree. "What would I do without you?"

  One text and a few hours later our things were pack and moved a few houses down the street. I would have to find my sister in the morning and clear everything up with her.

***

Things didn't turn out as hoped. My sister was a no show in the morning and Jonathan refuse to let me go find her, insisting she was probably with Arkadious. It wasn't an impossible thought. So I waited, with all that's happened she deserved time with that weirdo.

It wasn't until second period that I realized something was really amiss. Damien was also MIA and as much as I knew he probably didn't want to see my face at the moment, he was never one to let his feelings get in the way of duty. And still I figured something came up that he was needed elsewhere. I was hoping that was the reason why.

However, no matter how many different scenarios I came up with, I was not expecting the train wreck that came in lunch...

"Come again?" I could not believe what just came out of Ericka's mouth. I was on my way to find Jonathan when she pulled me in to her class room, looking like she had seen a ghost. Turns out it was not ghost, but a very drunk werewolf lurking in the halls.

"He just passed me and reeked of alcohol. Willow if he is found out..."

"What the hell is he thinking?!" I didn't wait for her to answer me, I bolted out the door and ran as fast as I could to the gym. Praying to the goddess he was there and not causing a scene. He couldn't be doing this right now! "DAMIEN!" I nearly breathed a sigh of relief at finding the gym empty with the exception of a swaying Damien throwing basketballs at a wall. His eyes find mine and the ball he held in his hand rolls out of his hand. The bounce echoing through the space between us. "What were you thinking?" I whisper. My heart felt as though it might explode... I did this to him. I was the reason he looked this terrible.

"Minani!" A goofy smile takes over his features as he stumbles over to me. "I... waass jusss thinking ooof you."

"Thats sweet but we need to get you out of here. Alpha Henry won't appreciate you being drunk around the pups!" I grab ahold of his arm, partly supporting him and partly shoving him towards the exit. All was going smoothly untill he let his whole weight fall on me sending both of us to the floor. I let out a frustrated grunt at his stubbornness. "Damien!"

"I knew it was a dream," I freeze at the calmness in his voice. His slurring gone. "I knew I didn't lose you..."

"Damien... I am..." My words die at my throat when his weight is lifted from on top of me, his body hovering over me, inches from mine. "You know I have to ma..." Before I had the chance to react his lips are on mine.

This kiss wasn't just any kiss, this was an angry kiss and as much as I didn't want to I kept trying to push him away. But his weight once again fell on me, showing me back down and the smell of tequila and whiskey made me nauseous. "Damien...stop..." I managed to breathe but my words seemed to fall to deaf ears. "I SAID STOP!" My voice rang through the gym and his eyes fell on mine, regret shining its way through.

 I crawled out from under him my eyes now avoiding his. "Min... I... I'm sorry. I didn't mean to..." But he did it and that was the problem.

"Lets go." I finally say giving him my back. "We need to get you out of here before anyone else sees you." He seamed to have sobered up enough to nod and comply. "I'll call Ericka to pick you up at the back... she will take you back home" his head shoots up, but he stays silent. His eyes following my every move.

"Min..."

Jonathan pulled up on the curb and I got in the car without saying a word. He followed suit.

Jonathan knew something was wrong. I could tell by the way he would look over to me, his right hand twitching slightly. I turn on the radio before he did something to set of the werewolf whose eyes seem to have noticed what mine did.

The road to the house seemed longer than normal the music doing nothing to loosen the mood. But at last we had arrived in one piece the only problem now was that the wonderful sister of the drunken idiot was standing in front of the door.

"What have you done to my brother?" The black haired beauty was staring me down, her blue eyes were like knifes that cut into my soul.

"I saved him from getting caught in the state he is in, Katylda ." Damien stumbles into the house completely ignoring his sister.

"And whose fault is it that he is in that state?" My eyes widen slight,  how could she already know? "Royals talk. That reptiles parents couldn't wait to announce the engagement. It too bad your parents won't know." I get that I hurt her brother, but I was low of her to bring up my dead parents. "Did you get bored of my brother is that it?"

"That's enough Kat. You know nothing of what is going on or why I did what I did!"

"Oh don't try to be innocent!"

"GIRLS! That is enough!" Of course Jared is here to help. "We have bigger things to worry about."

Katylda narrows her stormy eyes at me but complies. "Whatever,  just keep her away from me or we will have problems."

My eyes burned with anger I knew she could see. "Right back at you." This has really been the cheery to top my day. Where on earth is my sister?!