Chapter7: Willow- Wake Up Call and a Dead Fish

~*~*Not Edited~*~*~

My head was killing me! It felt as though a small person inside was bashing my head trying to escape, the loud ringing that could only be my phone was not helping the situation either. I made an effort to open my eyes but they seemed to be crusted shut, proving to be another problem. What the heck did I do last night… die? I pulled at the edges of my eyes slowly pulling the lids open and viewing a blurred out desk. I grab what I assume is my phone and throw myself back on my pillow as I slide finger across the screen and put the stupid thing to my ear. "Why on earth are you calling me this early?" I grumble not giving the caller a chance to speak.

A deep voice filled the other line as my heavy eyelids began to fall. "I just wanted to make sure you woke up on time... since it's an earlier start today..."

"Mhmm... that’s... thank... cheesecake." My pillow suddenly seemed to become softer and my blankets warmer, I did not want to ever leave this wonderful place known on my bed. I became so comfortable that I completely forgot about the person on the phone.

"Min? Are you up?" The voice asks, though it sounded so distant I wasn’t even able to fully understand the meaning of his question.

"hmmm?"

"Minani.? Willow!" Why was my pillow screaming? Didn't he know it was rude to scream at people? Shame on you pillow… shame on you. "Willow you need to bake cup!"

What? "No, no cupcakes..." Stupid crazy pillow! Did he not know it was too early for sweets?

"WILLOW!!" The voice growled through the phone practically bursting my ear drum.

"I DID NOT EAT THE PILLOW!" I have no idea where that came from... or why I fell hugging my shoe... how tired was I exactly? I stretch out my sore limbs and grab my phone. "Hello?" I faintly hear before my eyes focus on the time my eyes going wide. I drop my phone and run into my bathroom. How the hell could I forget Jonathan was picking me up early today? I jumped in the shower and washed out my body and my hair quickly before darting back to my room and threw on the first thing I saw not even caring if I put it on backwards or if it didn't match. I had just zipped my backpack shut when my phone rang.

I quickly answered it hoping it was Jonathan since I could hear my mom rummaging downstairs and she was the last person I wanted to see right now. "Hello, Jonathan? Please tell me you're outside."

"Why would I call you if I wasn’t outside?" He did have a point... it was a little late for a wakeup call.

"You never know! I'll be there in a bit I just have to climb out the window."

"Wait. What? Willow!" I hung up the phone before he could say anything else and I climbed out the window, well tried to… my foot slipped and I fell back.

It wasn't until I opened my eyes that I realized I hadn't actually hit the ground. I blinked my eyes a few times before turning my face towards my knight in shining armor and was a bit surprised to see it was Jonathan. "You didn't have to catch me. I had it all under control..." I stated stubbornly.

"Oh really? Ok." And without another word he dropped me, my butt hitting the ground pretty hard.

"Ow, you Ass hole!!!" I shouted, standing up from the damp grass.

"You're welcome.” I was going to end kill that boy one day.

I dusted myself off and shoved past my so called best friend to his expensive looking car. Jonathan was rich and he loved showing it, of course I probably would too if my father was a lawyer and my mother a doctor… “Could you not have brought a more expensive car?” I ask sarcastically.