Indeed

De OneOfAKinddJewel___

Copyright © 2013 OneOfAKinddJewel___ Sequel to "Am I Ready?" Sommer has made her mistakes that she has to l... Mais

Chapter 1: Revelations 'N Tears
Chapter 2: You Make Me Feel...
Chapter 3: Oops, Wrong Number.
Chapter 4: Teacher Planning
Chapter 5: Leave Me Alone
Chapter 6: $90.01
Chapter 7: Damn. Pt I
Chapter 8: Damn. Pt II
Chapter 9: First Day
Chapter 10: I Fuq'd Up
Chapter 11: Ouch!
Chapter 12: Sometimes
Chapter 13: The Truth..And Some Lies
Chapter 15: Twins?!
Chapter 16: Ditched & Bitched
Chapter 17: Chances Pt I
Chapter 18: Chances Pt II
Chapter 19: QVC Nigga !
Chapter 20: Disrespect The Tech
Chapter 21: On the Nod
Chapter 22: The Lies You Tell
Chapter 23: Fools
Chapter 24: Nausea
Chapter 25: You Think I'm Crazy Too!
Chapter 26: Road Trips Pt. I
Chapter 27: Road Trips Pt. II
Chapter 28: Movin' In
Chapter 29: Kim K That Nxgga Pt I
Chapter 31: Frustration
Chapter 32: Intrusion
Chapter 33: Tampons & Tests
Chapter 34: Hangout, M.C.I.C
Chapter 35: Juicy I
Chapter 36: Juicy II
Chapter 37: Is It Time?
Chapter 38: You F*cked Up!
Chapter 39: Comfort
Important Announcement
Chapter 40: Places To Go
Chapter 41: Finale Pt I
Chapter 42: Finale Pt II
Teaser

Chapter 30: Kim K That Nxgga Pt II

2K 51 18
De OneOfAKinddJewel___

Rayne POV

Deandre, Manny and I were in English. I got to class a little later than usual and when I got in there, Dre hadn't even saved me a seat. Another one of those girls that want to fuck him was sitting in front of him flirting with him and I tried to pretend like I didn't care but it was obvious that I did. It was especially obvious to Manny who came and sat next to me about fifteen minutes into the class.

"Why didn't you stay over there with your friend and his little girlfriend?" I asked him.

"Because I don't like that girl and you're Dre's girl and you know that."

I ignored him and was quiet for the rest of class. Manny left to go talk to Dani since he had this last mod free. I would have left too but I didn't drive to school today. I was on my way to the library when I heard Deandre calling my name. I ignored him and kept walking.

"Why you ignoring me girl?"

"You're the one that told me to get off your lap and leave you the hell alone. I'm just being a good girlfriend and following orders, Deandre."

He grabbed my hand and started dragging me out of the school telling me to leave with him and he would take me to Red Robin if I did. My baby knows how much I love Red Robin. Nothing was said for the twenty minutes it took for us to get our food and get to my house. Before I could open the front door he grabbed my arm and pulled me back a little.

"I'm sorry I said that alright? You know how I am with talking and shit. I was angry," He said. "I'm moving." He blurted out.

"What? Where? When?"

"I'm moving, I don't know where or when. My mom called me last night and told me we needed to get out of that house because my dad is trippin."

"My dad wanted you to call him." I blurted out.

"What?"

"Wait, what does he want me for?" He asked as I walked into the kitchen where Natalie, mom and dad were.

"Something about your brother." I told him.

"Y'all skippin school now?" Dad asked.

"I had last mod free, I don't know about her." Dre told him. I punched him. "Ray said you wanted to talk to me?"

"Yeah, come with me. Natalie do not eat my damn food."

My dad and my boyfriend walked out, probably down to his office. I started digging into my Red Robin and my mom tried to take some of my onion rings.

Dani POV

"Immanuel is downstairs," My mom said coming into my room.

"I'm sleep." I lied.

"You can't ignore your friends for long Daniella. Veronica told me Rico feels bad about what he said." She said.

"If Rico felt bad he wouldn't have said it. I'm not even looking for an apology mom because like I said, he was right and even my boyfriend agreed mom so tell him I don't feel well or something."

"Even I know he ain't gon buy that Dani, but okay I'ma try."

She walked back downstairs and I continued watching this The Fosters marathon. I wish I knew a sexy white boy like Wyatt. I think I'm good with my sexy Dominican though. Just as I thought of that, Immanuel walked through my room door. I hid under the covers and a couple seconds later the comforter got snatched off me and onto the floor.

"You goin ghost on us bae?" He asked. I shrugged. "You tell me everything, what's different now?"

"I wasn't trying to. I just don't want to face everybody knowing what they think of me."

He took off his shoes and climbed into bed next to me.

"Can you get my comforter off the floor please?"

"Say it in spanish," He said licking his lips. I rolled my eyes.

"Por favor?" I purred.

"Oh shit, you feel that?" He grabbed my hand and put it on his croth and I could feel "it" twitch. "See what you do to me Daniella?"

"Don't call me that..Zavier."

"Shut the fuck and let me talk..Giselle, or is it Gisella?"

"You don't even know my damn middle name?!"

"I was just playing girl damn, now look at me." I kept looking at Callie and Wyatt in the hallway on TV. "Damn Dani am I that ugly that you can't look at me? You know I got low self-esteem,"

"The last thing you have is low self-esteem."

"Rico was right; you are an inconsiderate, selfish person-"

"What the fuck Immanuel?!" I got up from the bed and stood there crossing my arms.

"But I love you Dani, just the way you are. We all do." He said as he walked across the bed and got down, standing in front of me. He grabbed my hands and I snatched them right back.

"And what way is that?"

"Nah, I spent the past twenty four hours tryna get you to talk to me, it's your turn to talk."

"..You think you can get Rico to talk to me?"

He shrugged and told me it was none of his bidness.

"I think you should go, I wanna be alone."

"You kicking me out?" He asked looking pissed. "What I do?"

"Nothing, I just don't want to be coddled right now. You get that right? And don't think I don't know you agreed, that's the only reason you feel so bad about this. Now get out and if I feel like talking to you I will call you!"

He stared at me before he went and put his shoes on. He got his temper under control by sighing and then he came over and kissed my forehead then slapped my ass hard. I smiled and watched him walk out. I texted him:

Me - I guess I can come by later..Love you papí

My stepdad came into my room.

"What did I tell you about having that boy in your room Daniella?" He asked. As I got my comforter off the floor I rolled my eyes so he couldn't see.

"Mom let him in here and why does it matter to you? Don't you have a business trip to go to?"

"Shhhh! We will talk about this later, do some homework or something." He told me before he walked out my room. I rolled my eyes again.

Jalisa POV

Since I was feeling a lot better, I asked Montae if he could pick me up for gymnastics today. He agreed and I put on my leo and a pair of Adidas shorts and a hoodie. I grabbed my bag and put it by the front door and walked into the kitchen.

"Feeling better?" Mason asked me. I smiled and them andnodded as the front door opened and Kaleb came into the kitchen going into the fridge without speaking to anybody. "Hello to you too."

"Sorry, hey yall."

"How come you didn't say hi to me?" I asked him.

He stared at me. "Montae is outside waiting for you. Have fun gettin ya back worked out."

"..You just lowkey called me a hoe Kaleb, fuck you."

I heard him laughing as I grabbed my bag and walked out the front door and intoMontae's car. When I got in he stared at me smiling.

"What?"

"Nothing," He said still smiling like an idiot.

I was confused but let it go. He was asking me about last night at the party.

"You knew about that?" I asked him.  

"Yeah, she told me about it. She asked me if I wanted to go but I told her no."

"Why? Hot model fees and liquor?"

"Last time I went to a party on a Sunday night I spent all Monday morning throwing up." He said. "Looks like that's exactly what you did."

We pulled into a space at our gym and got out bags and got out.

"Have fun!" Montae said, sounding like a girl. "I'll wait for you when I'm ready." I nodded and we went our separate ways to the girls and guys gyms. I declare this will be a good day.

Adrianna POV

"Okay Yared, I'll get it!" I told him as I held my face. He yanked me up by my throat. I mean he was literally holding me up in the air by my neck.

"I swear to God when I come back you better have my damn money Adrianna." He told me.

"I'll bring it to you tomorrow babe, I swear." He dropped me to the floor before he walked out of my grandparents house.

I don't have anymore money but I need some more stuff. My grandparents live a few houses down from Immanuel so I grabbed my purse and phone, locked up the house and walked down to Manny's house. I rang the doorbell and waited for him to answer. When he did, his eyes got big as he looked me up and down.

"What you doing here Dri?"

"Hey Manny, can I borrow some uhh money?" I asked.

"What happened to your neck?"

"Are you gonna give me the money or not?"

"How you gon come over here asking me for money wit a damn attitude?"

"How much do you need and would you stop moving so much?"

"Just a hundred,"

He sighed and gave me the money out of his wallet. I smiled and took it.

"What do you need a hundred dollars for? Adrianna,"

"Mind your business Immanuel damn."

"Is this about that nigga Yared?"

"You can't say anything Manny alright? Not to Dani or Rico; anybody..please. I can handle it."

"By the looks of it, you can't." He said, looking at my neck. "Just be careful alright Dri?" I nodded and walked down the driveway. I decided that the four blocks from here to Rico's house wouldn't be that bad.

When I got there, I pulled my hoodie up over my head and rang the doorbell. Tiara answered the door.

"RJ, Adrianna's here." She said as she let me in and closed the door behind her.

"Keep playing wit my life Tiara," He yelled from the kitchen.

"I'm serious Rico!"

He groaned and came out of the kitchen and looked surprised when he saw me.

"What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to apologize for--"

"Let's go upstairs, Tiara auntie wants you." He told her. We walked upstairs and into his room.

"I just wanted to apologize for yelling at you the other day." I told him as I sat on the bed. "The sex was too good for me to be angry with you." He smiled and sat down next to me.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah why?"

"Cause you fidgeting like a damn dope fiend, keep still Adrianna." He said laughing. "And why you got this hoodie on?"

"You want me to take it off?" I straddled him and he put his hands on my waist as he stared at me. He started sliding his hands up my hoodie and into my bra. I moaned as he pinched my nipples. I hadn't realized he had pulled the money out my bra.

"What's all this money for?"

"Uhh nothing, how come you weren't at school today?"

"..I had to help Jalisa wit something but look I gotta go but you can stay here till I get back."

I nodded and laid down closing my eyes. I haven't been getting a lot of sleep lately between smoking and trying to scrape up money for Yared. Rico had walked out but forgot his wallet on the nightstand. I reached over and opened it taking a hundred out and putting it in my bra. I took my hoodie off and got comfortable.

This was all apart of the plan, he won't mind..right?

I wasn't counting on him coming back though.

"Anna what the fuck happened to your neck?!"

"Nothing Rico, damn lay off."

"What you mean lay off? Who the hell put they hands on you?"

"I asked Immanuel if I could borrow a few dollars and he just jacked me up for no reason. I think he's mad about the whole Dani thing but I told him it was okay..I'm fine babe, don't worry about it." I lied; something I've gotten good at lately.

Rico frowned and stomped out his room, I waited until I heard his car pull off before I quietly walked out of his room and house and kept walking a few more blocks to the DuVall residence. I used my key and opened the door. I walked upstairs and into Alex's room, he was in his bathroom playing with his face.

"Nice piercings," I said as I took off my hoodie and shoes. "When'd you get 'em?"

"Yesterday. I haven't talked to you in three days Adrianna. BB mad at you, too."

"BB loves me and so do you, y'all will get over it."

I dropped my purse down, grabbed one of his wife beaters out his drawers and put it on and climbed into his bed.

"Wait, mommy hormonal ass let you staple your face?" I asked him.

"She said she liked it surprisingly. I look sexy so I don't give a fuck what anybody else think."

"Good for you," I yawned. "I'm going to sleep."

"Hey baby girl," Mommy said walking into the room. "You staying for dinner?"

"Probably," I yawned again and she nodded walking out. I heard Alex pissing so I hurriedly put some make up on to cover my neck and face. Then I took fifty dollars out of his wallet and put it back. Alex came out the bathroom a few seconds later and grabbed his laptop, signing onto Google Hangouts and requesting Rima a chat.

"Should I get out the bed?" I asked.

"Too late now, hey beautiful." He said to Charisma.

My little AllyBear is in love. I swear I've never seen him as happy as he has been these past almost two years they've been together.

"Oh my god, Alexander what did you do to your face?"

"You like it?"

"..Yeah I do, you look sexy."

"I know,"

I rolled my eyes.

"What you rolling yo eyes fo?" He asked me. I tried to hold back my laughter as I heard BB's voice on the other end of the chat.

"Who's that babe?" Rima asked.

"That's Adrianna free-loading ass. She came up in my damn house and..you know what I'ma call you Goldilocks now." He said. I sucked my teeth as I heard BB's voice again.

"Hey Ally,"

I snatched the computer from him and waved at Cleo. She mugged me.

"Come on BB, I'm sorry." I said.

"I'll talk to you later Ally, Ricky needs us for something Rima."

"Ricky better be a girl," Alex told her.

"Says the guy with a girl in his bed, no offense Dri."

"None taken."

"You know I don't like Goldilocks like that bae," Alex defended himself. I smacked his arm.

"And I don't like Enrique like that," She retorted.

"Whatever man, he better not touch you or I'm comin up there and I'm bringing Deandre too."

"Chill out!" She laughed. "All jokes aside though, you guys could come up here anytime..if you wanted. I love you sexy, I gotta go."

"Love you too, did you like your surprise?"

"I loved it, tell my brother to call me, bye."

"Iight, bye," He signed off and closed his computer. "Don't say shit."

I smiled and turned over and closed my eyes.

Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do without any remorse.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

52.4K 1.5K 20
y/n l/n had just recently moved into a apartment she knew of the situations before hand, but since it was in her budget there was no choice. apartme...
539K 15.9K 156
Adopted at a young age by Nicholas Fury, Y/N was raised as a Shield agent and was known to be one of the best. You were enhanced by Hydra before you...
1.8K 31 11
She thought she had left that life behind but boy was she wrong, and now she is getting the apartment ready to house someone from her past that she t...
3K 45 39
Everybody makes mistakes. Most are hardly worth mentioning. But there are also mistakes that can have terrible consequences. But can such a terrible...