There's Always August [Comple...

Od nkf350

If you had met self-conscious, acne-attacked Kadea Gennings at the beginning of the summer you would have swo... Více

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Interlude
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five

To Conclude

990 21 8
Od nkf350

Alrighty, well... I changed the cover!!!! yayaya!!! This isn't another chapter... I was basically going to ask if anyone wants me to write a particular chapter in Augusts POV?? I have too much time this summer and it'd be cool :3 Maybe the chapter when she was in her underwear on his lawn? 

Anything!!! just ask :D hahaha you can put the one I should write in the comments section :)

The new cover was designed by: youthfulhearts.... and i absolutely LOVE IT!!!!! it's perfect for this book.... anyways....

I also wanted to ask if some of you could possibly check out my new teen fic book... it's called BERMUDA and I absolutely love it... it won't be cliche, I promise :) I think some of you might like it.... anyways... thanks for reading this, thanks for reading the book in general!!!!! I really do appreciate that!!! and the people that voted and commented :) thanks everyone! 

yep, COMMENT GUYS!!!!

Bye :) <3

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

718K 18.5K 37
**Completed ** **Book 1 in a series involving the same group of friends** **strong sexual content** **some chapters may be triggering or hard to read...
832 89 12
Since seventh grade, Oliver Burgess has had bad acne. Like, very bad acne. The constant reminder of it from himself, and several peers, was enough to...
171K 2.5K 39
"You don't know what I went through!" I yelled at him, angry tears streaming down my face. He stared at me for a long time before he spoke. "I loved...
254 0 4
*now available on all retailers* Amber How do you politely refuse when the only guy to star in any of your dirty fantasies has just offered to put yo...