Queen Of Maskins (Old Versio...

By Anais_Baromeo

"You broke the rules." "So did you." I blurted out and faced palm myself mentally after. He leaned forward an... More

Queen Of Maskins
Alexander The Barbarian
Zaria The Fierce
A Note
A Maskin
Belong
Attack
We meet again
Barbaric
Interruptions
Breaking the rules
Falling?
A Foreigner
Like anyone else
Taking Control
Getting along
The dark side of the King
The King's feelings
The moon of my life
Date?
The Letter
The Kingdom
The bedwarmer
The Feast
The Feast II
Changes
The Stallion heart
Back to the Kingdom
The intruder
Mysterious plans
Our love has won this war
The Queen of Maskins
Urgent Book Related
A Wife's Nightmare

The clandestine visit

3.8K 155 43
By Anais_Baromeo

Turbulent heart, mate of my soul. I looked at myself in the mirror, the girl I was seeing was long gone. Maybe it was because I spent months wearing normal clothes and actually felt more comfortable in them. The last time I wore something like this was the time they attacked our kingdom, or better yet. Eric did all this to take our kingdom away from us.

I sighed and looked down at my dress, stepping back and turned around. I held my head when I felt my body sway and held onto the closest thing I could find and breathed in and out deeply. I removed my hand from my head and placed it on my stomach.

I closed my eyes and blew air from my mouth before composing myself, moving away from the mirror and walked toward the front door. I lingered my hand for a moment at the handle before twisting the door open and got out.

I made my way through the halls and walked down the stairs, the sound of chatting filling my ears. I frowned at the voice of my stepmother and my stepsister. "What is going on here?" I asked the moment I entered the dinner room.

"What is she doing here?" My stepsister hissed slowly as she stood up, her fists bumping on the table as she glared at me then at her mother and Eric.

"No, what are you doing here? This is my house, my father is held somewhere captive and ya'll here like nothing happened. I knew that you never loved my father Arcola." I glared at Arcola pissed off and curled up my hands, my lips pinned together.

"Aw darling, I truly did loved your father but you see Eric's plan was more convenient. I feel sorry for him though." She gave me a fake sad smile and I scoffed at her with a nudge, walking toward the table and grabbed a glass of water.

"You're right, you did loved my father but not enough." I poured the glass on her and gasped in fake state of shock. "Oops, I feel sorry for you too." I put my hand in front of my mouth and gave her a mocking smile.

"You insolent bitch!" Arcola shouted at me as she stood up and tried to slap me but Nan Helen grabbed her wrist. "What are you doing!? You work for us, get your fitly hand away from me." She tugged hard on her hand but Nan Helen held her grip tightly.

"You put one hand on my child and I swear to God that you'll know the real me." Nan Helen yanked her hand away like it was a disease and bored her eyes at her. Arcola consumed and curled up her fists with a huff, stalking away.

"Mother! Wait." Ursula shot me a glare as she stood up, following after his mother. "You'll pay for this Zaria! This won't stay like this." She told me before shot got out of the dinner room and I felt somehow threatened.

My hand unconsciously went on my stomach as I looked in the direction she went. "It looks like we're the only ones eating tonight, please have a seat Zaria." I sighed deeply and walked toward the chair, thanking the guard that pulled my chair back and sat down.

The maids entered the room and placed our foods on the table, pulling away the cover. The moment the food reached my nose I turned green, not to make it obvious I shot Nan Helen a look and she understood immediately.

"No, she's allergic to that. Take it away." The maid looked at Nan Helen weird but nodded her head, covering the plate and took it away from in front of me. I sighed in relief and looked up at Eric who frowned with a fake smile.

"So, you're ready for tomorrow night?" Eric said as he guided the fork toward his mouth and chew with an amused glint in his eyes. "I have a little surprise for you, only if you cooperate with me."

"What is the so called surprise? Thank you Marina." I thanked the maid who put a plate in front of me and nodded my head at her in acknowledge. I rested the napkin on my lap and opened the cover.

"It's a surprise darling, you're going to like it." He cleaned his mouth and stood up. "That's enough for me, I'll be in the office if you need me." He pushed the chair back and placed the napkin on the table, walking away.

I slumped in the chair as soon as he disappeared from our sight and turned to look at Nan Helen. That was so close, I didn't want him to be suspicious about me getting sick. I finished eating my dinner and stood up, wiping my mouth before putting the napkin on the table.

"I'll go for a walk." I told Nan Helen before walking out of the dinner room and toward the front door but stopped when I heard someone speak behind me, sighing I turned to look at Ursula with an annoyed look on my face.

"Where do you think you're going?" Ursula crossed her arms and looked at me defiantly, making me roll my eyes her and turned back around. "I'm talking to you Zaria!" She shrieked out behind me and I turned to look at her with raised eyebrow.

"Since when do I, need to tell you where I'm going or not? It's none of your business." I turned back around and headed toward the door, opening it. She said something about telling Eric but I ignored her, closing the door on my way out.

A cold wind brushed against my skin, making me shiver. I looked up at the dark sky, sighing deeply and headed down the horse stall. I looked around the stall, the horses neighing and nudging their heads up and down.

"Hey guys, I missed you all so much and Xanthus." I brushed Kyla's hair back and leaned my head against her nose as she nudged me. "You miss him too don't you?" She nudged her head with a neigh and pulled her head away, rearing back.

"What's..." A hand was placed over my mouth and I widened my eyes scared, my hands moving to cup the person's hand over my mouth and stomach. The person shushed in my ear and walked us away from the stall, further into the back where no one could see us.

"Alexander?" I asked confused as to why he got inside and tangled my fingers in his hair when he kissed me passionately, his arms wrapped around my waist. "What are you doing here? You're going to get caught."

I managed to say between kisses and melted when he deepened the kiss, my hands holding the back of his head as our mouths moved in sync with each other. "Alexander, we're going to get caught."

He ignored me and unzipped my dress, his hands yanking down my dress. "I liked you more without anything beneath." Alexander said as he took my underwear off and moved my dress down, picking me up from the ground and wrapped my legs around his waist.

I brushed his hair down with my hands, my head against the wall of the horse stall as I parted my lips and gripped his shoulders. He kissed down my neck and cleavage, his hands on my thighs as he squeezed my ass.

I gasped and tossed my head back when he entered me and hooked my arms around his neck, his mouth sucking my breast and his tongue rolling around my nipple. He did the same with the other breasts and moved his hands up, squeezing my hips.

Our bodies leaned down on the hays as he hovered above me, my hands on his face as he kissed down my neck. I arched my body as he continued his way down my stomach and showered it with kisses, my lips parting as I pressed my eyes close.

He kissed me teasingly, his mouth sucking on my inner thighs making me moan. I twisted the hays and bit my bottom lip as he kissed my feminine slowly and licked every inch of me. I ran my toes down his back as I arched my upper body, my fingers tangling in his hair.

"Alexander...please." He kissed up my stomach and sucked on my nipples, his mouth moving up to kiss my neck and mouth. I touched his face and moved my hands down his back, my legs sliding against his as our hips met.

I brushed the palm of my hands across his back and broad shoulders, my breasts pressed against his chest as soft moan escaped my throat. I gripped his shoulders and lifted my head to rest it in the crook of his neck, my stomach clenching in pleasure.

I moved my hands to cup the back of his neck as my lips parted in silence gasps, my fingers tangling hard in his roots as his hips met mine rhythmically. I spread my legs some more to feel him better and moved my hands down his lower back, my nails digging in his flesh and my fingers squeezing his back.

I cupped his butt locks and helped him with his movements, my neck exposed as he kissed down my shoulders and collar bone. My lips parted in full ecstasy as shivers of spasms filled my system, making my body tremble.

Alexander rocked his hips against mine faster and I gasped, lifting my upper body as I grasped his back. "Yes, oh God." I bit down his shoulder to keep myself quiet and gripped his shoulder blades, my knees propped up and my toes pressing on his legs.

He rolled us over and grabbed my hips, pressing me down on him. I gripped his forearms and tossed my head back with a moan as I rocked my hips back and forth, his hands moving down my ass to thrust me down on him.

I jerked forward and tossed my head back, my stomach clenching in the well known knot once more and made me rock our hips harder against each other. He lifted his upper body up and I wrapped my arms around his neck, my mouth moving against his heatedly.

He moved his hands up my back and grasped it tightly, our mouth moving side to side roughly. It's been 2 days and I missed him so much, I needed him close before he leaves. I needed him to hold me and feel his body heat against mine.

I slumped on top of him breathing heavily, his arm pulling me closer. I slid my leg between his and placed the palm of my hand on his chest, my head under his chin as I closed my eyes. He brushed my back up and down while his other hand brushed my arm.

"Come home with me." He took the hays out of my hair and tilted up my chin, looking at me in the eyes. I shook my head at him and he sighed. "Why not?"

"I can't leave without my father, Eric has him somewhere and I need to know where. He has a surprise for me, I think he's going to take my father out of his cell for my welcome back party tomorrow night." I explained him and he just stared at me thoughtfully.

"You have a welcome party tomorrow?" I nodded my head when he asked and he leaned his head down, his fingers caressing my back. "We will attack tomorrow at your welcome party, make sure that your father is out first."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

306K 9.1K 21
"Hey baby come to me. I am your rightful husband. come here kitten."he said. "I am telling you, don't you dare to come closer to me. This marriage is...
8.6M 201K 101
"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist into the wall. I flinch at the sound as I...
22.6K 765 21
"Please, let him go!" I begged, struggling to free myself but his tight grip around me refused to budge. A scream escaped me as he jerked me around t...
194K 7.3K 31
"Honey now what did I say about obeying me?" - he said. She looked at him with teary lashes peeking up at him with hatred filled eyes. "I will never...