Harry's Slave (HARRY STYLES F...

By disneylex

He loved her, she hated him. But they both needed each other more than they realized. ______________________... More

1
prologue
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
Not a update!
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
28
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
Not a update
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
SELF PROMO
70
71
72

18

62.5K 897 134
By disneylex

Harry's Slave

Chapter 18

----

Scarlett's P.O.V

                                   When I walked away from Harry it felt like a piece of my heart was torn out of my body. It felt as if someone killed my soul and kept my body. I just didn't feel right, it felt like I said the wrong thing at the wrong time. But it's too late now. 

"Scarlett... Are you um.. Are you okay?" Niall asked while opening the car door for me. I think a little more about the answer I was going to reply with. I wasn't okay. I felt as if I was going to puke. I felt like Harry took a piece of me and I was never going to feel the same way unless he gave it back, and clearly that wasn't going to happen. Considering the fact he never wants to see me again.

"Yeah.. Everything is fine.. But could you please take me home... I'm not feeling well.." I lied. Well I was partly lying. I wasn't fine but I did feel sick. Niall gave me a sad look. " I hope you feel better Scarlett." 

I smiled at him and looked out the window the entire car ride. No one talked. No one needed to talk. Both of us knew something was terribly wrong. You could just feel it in the air. The slow breaths that we took, the shaky palms I had, the pounding headache that came to me, and not to mention the teary eyes. Everything was falling apart, and the thing was I couldn't do anything to stop it.

Once I got home I waved to Niall goodbye. With that his car drove away, I felt bad. Niall probably hates me now, and I would hate me too to be honest. I'm a confused mess who can't decide on who she wants. 

I walked into the house to see Zayn right in the door. "Where the fuck where you Scarlett? It's been thirty minutes since school ended and it only takes 5 minutes to get back from school!" Zayn yelled. I closed my eyes. I was stupid. I should've texted him and told him I was going somewhere with Niall. Fuck my life. Seriously fuck my life. 

"I know. I was just with Niall and-"

"You were with that fucking piece of shit? You don't even know how terrible he is Scarlett! He fucks every girl he see's!" He said angrily. "Why didn't you tell me he was messing with you?"

I bit my lip and looked down. My life sucks. Ha. 

"Are you gonna talk back or just stand there?" He said a bit softer tone. I slowly started forming words in my head to say them. "He isn't.. He isn't that bad Zayn.. He is actually really nice and sweet and he showed me to all my classes and he even sat with me at lunch-"

"Your grounded. Go upstairs. I will bring you dinner later." Zayn angrily said while pointing to the stairs. I rolled my eyes and started to walk. Luckily Zayn didn't notice my eyes. When I got to the stairs I looked back to see him starting to make dinner. I sighed and and made my way upstairs. But before I got upstairs I heard Zayn yell something.

"What?" I asked loudly.

"Don't go out of your room until I tell you to."  He repeated. 

"I have to shower though?" I questioned.

"You have a bathroom connected to your room. Now go."

I nodded my head and ran upstairs and jogged to my room and closed it. I then collapsed on my bed and my phone started to ring. Louis. Oh shit, our 'group outing'. I have to tell him I have to cancel. I mean I was going to cancel anyways. Atleast I had a reason to now.

S- Hey.. Louis I

L-  Hey just calling to remind you of our hang out babe.

S- I'm very sick, I'm sorry. I must've gotten a virus.. 

I heard Louis sigh.

L- Oh.. Sorry love.. I hope you feel better.. We can hang some other time?

S-  I would love that.. Thanks for understanding..

L- Your fine Scar. Bye.

S- Bye.

I honestly didn't think that was going to work but it did. And that's all that matters. I gave out a reliving sound and grabbed my book bag and got my math book. Yay homework, My favorite. Sarcasm intended.

-

After a hour or two doing homework I finally put it all in my book bag and grabbed my phone and my phone was blowing up. I was getting so many texts saying things like 

"Is this Scarlett?"

I got at least twenty messages saying that. Eventually I answered them all and I remembered them all from school. Basically a lot of them from math class. They were all lovely people. I just forgot I gave them my number.

I tumbled out of my bed and went to shower. After I showered I removed all my left over makeup and put on some pajama's. Basically a sweater and sweatpants. Then a knock came at the door. 

"Dinner," Zayn said while bringing a tray full of food. He had made Hamburgers, Potatoes, and Some fruit of the side. Also some Dr.Pepper. I thanked him and he left.

-

" I love you Scarlett." Harry said while taking a hold of my hand. I smiled at him. His perfect face was gleaming in the mid night. His shinny white teeth showed bright whenever he talked or laughed. This was a perfect moment. We were in a canoe. Harry had just asked me on a date. He told me he wanted to tell me something really important to me. I had no idea what he wanted to tell me. Nor did I try to find out. All I knew is that this moment was the moment I've had been waiting for; for my whole life. Harry finally managed to say words. " You already know I love you. And you already know that I would die for you. I love you so much. As a best friend and more. I just wanted to remind you that I will stay with you forever. I  want to die old with you. I want to be with you every step of the way of your amazing journey. And hopefully mine too. I just wanted to let you know. Don't ever think I would ever leave you for anyone. I love you so much and I always will."  My smile grew with every breath he took. I couldn't put his words through my head and think of it. I was mind blown and I was extremely blushed. I had no words to say to him but, I didn't have to. He leaned in for a kiss and we kissed in the moonlight. The kiss was sensational. This is what I have been waiting for my entire life. This boy right here is the one for me and i'm never letting go of him.... Never.

BEEP BEEP BEEP , My alarm clock shouted. I immediately woke up and yawned.. I didn't want to get up. I wanted to stay in bed and dream again. I wanted to dream that dream. It felt so real it was sensational.

After about five minutes of debating of whether to go to school or stay in bed. I sighed as got out bed and washed my face. I then applied makeup and threw my hair in a bun. I didn't care what I looked like. I felt horrible therefore I was going to look horrible.

After I got dressed Zayn drove me to school.

-

Harry's P.O.V

I looked outside my cell and looked at where she walked away. Her words repeating in my head. I could never forget how beautiful she looked that day. Why am I in love with her? Why am I in love with someone I couldn't have? Why do I have to be a monster?

I haven't moved out of the bed in at least two days. Depression is roaming all through my body. My roommate knew something was up even though he acted like he didn't know.  How could he not know?  I cried a lot and I never talk to him much and I told him about Scarlett. Not a lot.. Just enough to know some of the truth of what happened between us two.

Days past like this. Days past knowing that I will never see Scarlett. I needed to forget about her. I was ruining myself. My roommate just started noticing this a few days ago. First of all when meals are cooked I take a few bites and leave. The workers even noticed something awfully strange. Basically everyone thought I was some weird emotional guy who was sicko.

After Dinner passed everyone went back to their cells to sleep and take showers. When my roommate took a shower I let it all out since he wouldn't be able to hear me. I didn't want him to think I was a cry baby. But I couldn't help it today. I grabbed my pillow and started yelling into it. I then started pounding my fist into the walls. I couldn't break them because they were metal but I was so angry and depressed I couldn't do anything else to get rid of the anger that roamed inside of my body. 

Minutes past and I hear my roommate talk for the first time ever.

"You really love her don't you?" He asked.

I looked back at him with tears all down my face. My fists were bloody and he could tell I had been scratching my face and arms.

"Yeah.. I really do."

--------------------------

You know, love isn't a plan. People don't love each other just because they want to. They can't choose. It just kind of happens. You have no say in who you want to fall in love with. Fate does that for you. They can't control the strong feelings they have for one another. Even if they try to ignore the harsh feelings for one another, the person will always find a way to get back in your head.

And that feeling of love could beat anything that got in it's way. Anything

-

this chapter is edited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 131 10
Harry and Louis were the happiest couple, they had everything they could ask for, yes, they were closeted by their management but that didn't matter...
1.3K 84 16
2:00 am. Four hours to go. Everything had slipped out of her hands. How much ever she wanted him, she just couldn't have him, not now. All that she c...
926 177 29
~Unedited~ -Book 1 in texting 1D series- Wrong number? Yes. Do I Regret it? No. Does He? No. What's His Name? Find out Updates are every Monday and...
302K 4.5K 60
❝You know what people say, from hate to love there's only one single step.❞ © Copyright: All rights reserved. || maliktease