My Stolen Kiss / Draft

By yelling_nothing

La Douleur Exquise (n.) the heart-wrenching pain of wanting the affection of someone unattainable - When Kait... More

Sufficiency
Chapter 1
ㅇ Whispers ㅇ
ㅇ Best Friend ㅇ
ㅇ Destroyable ㅇ
ㅇ Luck ㅇ
ㅇ Noticed ㅇ
ㅇ Sons ㅇ
ㅇ Nick ㅇ
ㅇ Intelligence ㅇ
ㅇ Motherly Love ㅇ
ㅇ Coldness ㅇ
ㅇ Determination ㅇ
ㅇ Hardship ㅇ
ㅇ Images ㅇ
ㅇ Blackmail ㅇ
ㅇ Studying pt.1 ㅇ
ㅇ Studying pt. 2 ㅇ
ㅇ Celebrating ㅇ
ㅇ Success ㅇ
ㅇ Charming ㅇ
ㅇ Frustration ㅇ
ㅇ Nosy ㅇ
ㅇ Fail ㅇ
ㅇ Homemade ㅇ
ㅇ Summer school ㅇ
ㅇ Tennis ㅇ
ㅇ Reunion ㅇ
ㅇ Accidents? ㅇ
ㅇ Food ㅇ
ㅇ Physical ㅇ
ㅇ New year ㅇ
ㅇ College ㅇ
ㅇ Sickness ㅇ
ㅇ Charm ㅇ
ㅇ Worried ㅇ
ㅇ Health Problems ㅇ
ㅇ Chocolate ㅇ
ㅇ Seniors ㅇ
ㅇ Button ㅇ
ㅇ Graduation Party pt. 1 ㅇ
ㅇGraduation Party Pt. 2ㅇ
ㅇ Graduation Party pt. 3 ㅇ
ㅇ First Day ㅇ
ㅇ Clubs ㅇ
ㅇ Evil Sam ㅇ
ㅇ Aching ㅇ
ㅇMoving out
ㅇDoubles
ㅇPractice
ㅇAchievement
Mistake
Movie?
Date Pt. 1
Date Pt. 2
Café
Together
Alyssa
Luke
Sleep pt. 1
Sleep pt. 2
Party? Pt.1
Party? Pt. 2
Job
Therapy
Pearl
Lunch Box
Self-conscious
Is it true?
Her
Punished
Déjà Vu
How dare you?
Family party
Fate
Is he the one?
ㅇ The Unthinkable ㅇ

Boyfriend

4.3K 140 29
By yelling_nothing

Author's Note
I'll update twice a week. Tuesdays and Saturdays, because school is coming up.

Dedication Ms_Qutie

"I'm fine, even if I can't spend my night with Nick, I have friends." ~ Kaitlin Jackson

#108 in Teen Fiction

Chapter 61
----------------------

When Luke successfully had his surgery and was discharged from the hospital, it was already the end of the year. For those people who have lovers, the best Christmas season that they longed for, arrived.

~However for those who don't have anyone. . .

Well I was sitting inside the Cafe that Nick works in, I guess you can say I was watching from afar. He was going to walk away, but my mouth controlled me.

"Hey, hey, you guy over there!" I screamed, he stopped walking and turned around. "Can you please refill my glass of water!" I said, he started walking to me. He took my glass filled it, but he also spoke.

"How many hours are you going to stay here for just coffee and water?" My smile was hurting my cheeks. He started to leave.

"Hey, hey." I said getting his attention. He turned around. "What are you going to do on Christmas Eve day?" I asked smiling. "Perhaps coming back home?" I asked.

"Work." He said.

"Huh?" I said, he just left. I leaned back into my chair. The princess herself came up to me.

"He's working at a café, there's no way he can take a break on Christmas Eve." Elizabeth said.

"By any chance... Are you working with him?"

"Right. I'll work hard with Nick. On Christmas Eve, the reservations are filling up quick." She said smiling.

"Then... I'll make a reservation too." I said.

"At our cafe on Christmas Eve, you can only have a set coursed dinner," she said placing a flier in front of me.

"Huh?" I asked looking at the prices.

"On top of which, it's a dinner for two," she added.

"What?! It's $200!" She left, I sighed. "It's off my limit." I said.

***

"I'm fine, even if I can't spend my night with Nick, I have friends." I said, walking to the cafeteria. As if on cue...

"Kaitlin!" I turned around.

"Jade, Sasha. " they ran up to me. "Hey, about this Christmas..." But Sasha started talking.

"Hey, I have someone to introduce to you." She said.

"Someone to introduce?" I repeated.

"Hah! He came, look!" Jade said catching my attention. They both started running ahead of me.

"What's going on?" I asked myself.

"Come this way." Sasha said bringing a guy with her, he looked very professional. Jade also had a guy with her, he had a guitar bag over his shoulder.

"I'll introduce him, this is my boyfriend, Elijah. He's in a band," Jade said to me.

"I'm Elijah. Nice to meet you." He said.

"This is my boyfriend, Thomas Waldorf. He's a law student." Sasha said smiling, this so said Thomas smiled at her.

"It's the first time meeting you, I'm Thomas." He presented me with his hand. I shook it.

"Boyfriend....?'' I said out loud. It finally processed into my head. "When? You two!" I said pointing at Jade then at Sasha.

"I really wanted to introduce you two before Christmas." Sasha said.

"Is that so? That's how it is." I said smiling. "Congratulations to both of you," I said of course my smile was fake, I guess.

"Thank you." They said.

I'm the only one who doesn't have a boyfriend. Before the first Christmas at college. This situation. I think it's going to be the worst Christmas ever. I smiled at them.

***

I was drinking juice inside the cafeteria alone. I heard Keith call my name.

"Kaitlin!" I turned around and saw him.

"Keith." I said. He pulled out a chair and sat down right next to me. "Wait, what about work. Won't you get in trouble?" I said.

"My shift is about to end," I smiled.

"Oh, so you can hang out," I added.

"More than that, have your heard about the newcomers with Jade and Sasha?" A nervous laugh escaped.

"Well..."

"Then it means both of them will have a... HOT Christmas Eve." I sighed, yup this was my Keith.

"Because it's the first Christmas Eve with a lover. That's how it's suppose to be." I said fidgeting with the straw.

"Most importantly!" He stood up. I could see people whiplash around, "That means Kaitlin is left alone." He was looking at me. Another sigh escaped, one day I will die from the lack of oxygen.

"Don't say that." I whispered, looking away. I felt him sit back down.

"You must be lonely," he placed his hand on my shoulder," you must be sad." He added, I slowly nodded. "That's why I prepared this special plan for Kaitlin," he said, I turned my head to look at him. I was interested. I smiled.

"You're here!" I heard a female voice scream with saddens. I turned. It was Jade.

"Jade." I said to her. She was crying, did Elijah break up with her that quick? Why I ought to put that nasty boy in his place.

"Listen to me, Kaitlin." She said crying.

***

"You can't spend Christmas Eve with Elijah?" I said. She nodded while eating ice cream. Ice cream has always been a cure for any of our problems. "But it's the first one!" I said.

"Right? But Elijah said, he had to attend the Christmas Concert. Because Christmas is a day for love, he said he had to spread that love to the world." She said eating more spoonfuls.

"Can't you spend time with him after the concert?" Keith asked her. She pouted.

"The concert is not held in Manhattan. It's in Buffalo."  She sobbed more. "It end really late at night. I won't be able to come back home that night." She added.

"But he's trying to be a professional musician, right?.....  Then there is nothing to stop him..." I said.

"I know all that, but I want him to spread all that love to me. Not only to the world. Do you understand?" She sobbed, Keith and I both places our hands on her back. As if one broken heart wasn't enough...

"What are you here?!" Sasha yelled she too was crying. "Listen to me, Thomas....Thomas said...He said he can't spend Christmas with me.!" Her face was tomato red.

"You too?" I said.

"You're lying..." Keith said placing his head on the table.

***

"Thomas said he can't bail out of work. He said he's working to give me a present, but it's not about the materials! It's about the feelings, what we want right?" Sasha said to Jade, I was walking behind them.

"Men really don't know what women want," Jade said to her.

"Why can't they just understand our girl mind, that we really want to spend time together on that specific day?" Sasha added.

"You're so right." Jade said, they were both heated, I could tell encase the were breathing heavily. I nodded because I could understand how they were feeling. I guess mines worse, or is it better?

"Fine! Let's leave the men that don't get the female mind, behind. For this years Christmas, let's have a fun party for just the three of us." I said stretching my arms in the air.

"Good! But Kaitlin are you alright with that?" Jade asked.

"Right, Nick's coming back home for this Christmas." Sasha added.

"About that, Nick is going to work at the Cafe with.... Elizabeth." I said.

"That's the worst." They both said.

"I won't lose to you both that he's not any better. Well then again, I'm not exactly his girlfriend...." I said.

"That doesn't matter, in the end we can't trust guys at all..." Jade said grabbing my arms.

"You're right, what we can believe is girl friend only." Sasha said. Jade and I both nodded. "The three of us, let's bring our hands." We all put our hands together. "Let's promise that we will spend Christmas Eve together, just the three of us!" Sasha added.

"Agreed!" I said.

"Yeah!" Jade added.

"Betrayal is zero tolerance!" Sasha said.

"Yes!"

***

"Of course, because of his hard work his company meets its 20th year anniversary. So we are going to have a celebratory party at the Prince Hotel." Mrs Louis said.

"Is that so? Congratulations to you." I said to Mr. Louis.

"I've made it this far, because of everyone's support. It's a simple way to express our gratitude." He said.

"So you're father will come after work." Mrs Louis added.

"My father?" I asked.

"Yeah, many of the party invitees are regulars of Jackson, and I have many guests that I want to introduce this time." Mr. Louis said.

"So I was wondering if you would come?" Mrs Louis said to me.

"That's awesome, but I'm sorry I already have a plan for that night." I said looking down.

"A plan? Wi...with a guy?" She gasped. "Kaitlin!" She pouted. My jaw dropped.

"No, no, no it's different I promised Jade and Sasha. Since you invited me I really want to go, but..."

"Well, can't you do something about that plan?" She asked.

"This time guys aren't aloud, because of many reasons." I said.

"Well then, it seems like there is nothing we can do." Mr Louis said.

"Uh! Mom what about Nick?" Luke said. "He's coming to the party right?"

"He can't come either." She said.

"What? Is that right?" Mr. Louis asked.

"He said he's working that night." I said.

"Then it's no fun." Luke added.

"Right? Even though it's Dad's company party." She added.

Authors Note
So, Sorry for the wait. I'm doing vacation homework, because I procrastinated. So my schedule is to update on Tuesday's and Saturdays.

P.s I'll update earlier if you guys can tell me what position the dancers/ Singers end this video Happy Reading ^.^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 71 4
- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ チェース・ミー・ファシオニスター ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥ ˏ ˋ°•*⁀➷𝐛𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐢𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 | 𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚 𝐚𝐮 ⋆·˚ ༘ * 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡�...
18.5K 1.7K 14
"And the Prince and Princess got married, and lived happily ever after in their beautiful castle..." or, did they? A tale of Omkara and Gauri, and th...
17.6K 477 25
It has been 3 years since Lauren and Josh have seen each other. They are now 21 years old and have both had new experiences. After Lauren and Josh fi...
2.2M 116K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...