Turn Back the Clock (Markipli...

By MissyTrickyMustache

{AHEM! Though I no longer edit this book and I'm not sure that anyone is still reading, I want it to continue... More

Chapter 1: How cute
Chapter 2: A Trip Downstairs
Chapter 3: I Miss you
Chapter 4: Is it Really you!?
Chapter 5: A Bump in the Night
Chapter 7: I love you
Chapter 8: A Big Problem
Chapter 9: A Plot Reveled
Chapter 10: Worst Fears
Chapter 11: Sweet Revenge
Chapter 12: He Couldn't Love Me
Chapter 13: Not the Only One
Chapter 14: Man of the Hour
Chapter 15: I'm Not Sure Anymore
Chapter 16: Wow, He's Hot!
Chapter 17: A Terrible End to a First Date
Chapter 18: That Can't be Good for my Health
Chapter 19: One Thing I don't Want to Remember
Chapter 20: Hold On!
Chapter 21: Memories (Part 1)
Chapter 22: Memories (Part 2)
Chapter 23: Memories (Part 3)
Chapter 24: Awake
Chapter 25: Clear Thoughts
Chapter 26: Brighten A Room
(A/N) 1
Chapter 27: A Panel!?
Chapter 28: Valentines Day
Chapter 29: They're Back
Chapter 30: I Really do Love You
Chapter 31: Two Weeks
A/N 2
Chapter 32: Okay, I Trust You
Chapter 33: Sorry About Them
A/N 3
Chapter 34: To the Amusement Park! (Do I Have To?)
A/N 4
Chapter 35: At The Amusement Park! (But I Don't Want To)
Chapter 36: Your Family!?
A/N 5
Chapter 37: The Dreaded Day
Chapter 38: It'll be Okay
A/N 6 (PLEASE READ)
Chapter 39: A Nightmare
Kinda A/N (7?)
A Supries
Chapter 40: He's just Worried
A/N 8 - IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 41: Happy Holidays (CHRISTMAS SPECIAL)
A/N 9 HOLY DUCK
Chapter 42: A Walk in the Park
Chapter 43: Video
Chapter 44: His Big Heart
Chapter 45: This Life
Chapter 46: No One but You
Chapter 47: The Fight
Chapter 48: He Didn't Mean it
Chapter 49: I Forgive You
Chapter 50: Fireworks (New Year's Special/FINALE)
A/N 10- IMPORTANT
FACE REVEAL (THE TOP IMAGE ISN'T ME! JUST A DRAWING I DID)
YOUTUBE (I SWEAR I'M NOT FULL OF MYSELF)

Chapter 6: Good Morning Sleepy Head!

3.2K 115 9
By MissyTrickyMustache

Your POV

        I woke up feeling warmer than normal then I remembered last night. 'Oh no! Mark has his arm around me, but... I feel so safe. I'm starting to remember things bit by bit but not enough to inform anyone about.'  I thought to myself while wiggling out of Mark's strong grasp, trying not to wake him up. I heard him stir but didn't think anything of it. I walked into the kitchen and started making breakfast, for two, of course. I made waffles with syrup and butter then made eggs and bacon. I was startled out of my cooking trance by Mark walking into the room and sitting at the table. He seemed tired and groggy, I placed his food infront of him.
        "Good morning sleepy head!" I said to him
He took immediate notice and practically inhaled the rest of his food. I sat down giggling slightly at Mark eating.
        "What?" He asked, still chewing a bite of food. I laughed harder, Mark soon realized why I was laughing so he gulped down the bite of food and blushed. I snickered under my breath at the sight of him blushing. Suddenly I couldn't feel myself as I fell to the floor.

Mark's POV

        "(y/n)!! ARE YOU OKAY! SPEAK TO ME (y/n)!" I had no idea what happened, why did she collapse like that!? She started to stir, thank goodness, nothing was wrong.

Your POV

         "Oww! I have the
worst-" I stopped at a loss for words.
        "What!? What is it!?" Mark shouted to me.
        "I- I remember something... you were really tired one night after partying and when I finally got you into bed I put the blanket on you and kissed your head while you were sleeping! EEEK!" I screamed, suddenly realizing I should not have shared the last part, especially not with Mark. But he did something that I never would have guessed, Mark leaned forward, kissing my lips! I kissed him back and almost fainted again from the shock. We sat there on the floor before breaking out in laughter, it was so funny to me that my first kiss was me sitting on the floor, I don't know why Mark was laughing though but I didn't mind, his laugh suited him so well. I wanted to protect that smile, that laugh and never let it fade again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

482 3 14
"Do you live with anyone?" She interrogates. "Just a couple co-workers." He simply replies. "Do I know them?" "You watch them." "Why don't you say an...
874 42 15
NOTE: This is my 3rd attempt at a Septiplier story so hopefully it goes well! Jacksepticeye, or Sean McLoughlin, lives on his own in Ireland in his a...
174 19 5
"There's always that one person that makes you the happiest you've ever been. But sometimes, it's not always meant to be. Would you still take that r...
1.5K 55 25
I AM REWRITING THIS STORY! IT IS VERY CRINGY!!!! (ËDíT///// IM NOT DELETING OR REWRITING IM JUST ABANDONING THE COMPLETED FANFIC AND MAKING A REBOUN...