Turn Back the Clock (Markipli...

By MissyTrickyMustache

{AHEM! Though I no longer edit this book and I'm not sure that anyone is still reading, I want it to continue... More

Chapter 1: How cute
Chapter 2: A Trip Downstairs
Chapter 3: I Miss you
Chapter 5: A Bump in the Night
Chapter 6: Good Morning Sleepy Head!
Chapter 7: I love you
Chapter 8: A Big Problem
Chapter 9: A Plot Reveled
Chapter 10: Worst Fears
Chapter 11: Sweet Revenge
Chapter 12: He Couldn't Love Me
Chapter 13: Not the Only One
Chapter 14: Man of the Hour
Chapter 15: I'm Not Sure Anymore
Chapter 16: Wow, He's Hot!
Chapter 17: A Terrible End to a First Date
Chapter 18: That Can't be Good for my Health
Chapter 19: One Thing I don't Want to Remember
Chapter 20: Hold On!
Chapter 21: Memories (Part 1)
Chapter 22: Memories (Part 2)
Chapter 23: Memories (Part 3)
Chapter 24: Awake
Chapter 25: Clear Thoughts
Chapter 26: Brighten A Room
(A/N) 1
Chapter 27: A Panel!?
Chapter 28: Valentines Day
Chapter 29: They're Back
Chapter 30: I Really do Love You
Chapter 31: Two Weeks
A/N 2
Chapter 32: Okay, I Trust You
Chapter 33: Sorry About Them
A/N 3
Chapter 34: To the Amusement Park! (Do I Have To?)
A/N 4
Chapter 35: At The Amusement Park! (But I Don't Want To)
Chapter 36: Your Family!?
A/N 5
Chapter 37: The Dreaded Day
Chapter 38: It'll be Okay
A/N 6 (PLEASE READ)
Chapter 39: A Nightmare
Kinda A/N (7?)
A Supries
Chapter 40: He's just Worried
A/N 8 - IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 41: Happy Holidays (CHRISTMAS SPECIAL)
A/N 9 HOLY DUCK
Chapter 42: A Walk in the Park
Chapter 43: Video
Chapter 44: His Big Heart
Chapter 45: This Life
Chapter 46: No One but You
Chapter 47: The Fight
Chapter 48: He Didn't Mean it
Chapter 49: I Forgive You
Chapter 50: Fireworks (New Year's Special/FINALE)
A/N 10- IMPORTANT
FACE REVEAL (THE TOP IMAGE ISN'T ME! JUST A DRAWING I DID)
YOUTUBE (I SWEAR I'M NOT FULL OF MYSELF)

Chapter 4: Is it Really you!?

3.6K 124 17
By MissyTrickyMustache

Marks POV

I stood at my door, waiting for the moving people to arrive so that I could help the new neighbor move in. I decided to take a step outside, bad idea. I opened the door right into the face of the new neighbor. I stood there a few seconds before kneeling down to help her clean up.
"I'm so sorry." I managed to say when something cought my eye, the box she was carrying had a Tiny Box Tim face on it, It was really well drawn too.
"I should be apologizing," she said slightly shaky sounding. "I wasn't looking where I was going." She finished.

Your POV

I stood up holding the box in front of my face again when I noticed some bright blue floof standing up from the other side of the box, I moved it away from my face and almost fell backwards at the sight of who was in front of me, it was THE MARKIPLIER!
"I-I-I..." I stuttered trailing off. Suddenly I saw a strange glimmer in Mark's eyes, it was tears.
"Oh my god!" I yelled "I'm so so so so sorry, did I hurt you somehow?!" Mark wiped the tears from his eyes and there were no more. I stood there petrified. I couldn't move if I wanted to.
"Would you like some help?" Mark asked, voice still shaking slightly.
"S-sure!" I stammered, opening the door and inviting him inside.

Mark's POV

I looked around (y/n)'s apartment building, it looked like mine just fewer rooms and less stuff. I realized that I probably didn't have to introduce myself given the fact that she had a Tiny Box Tim packing box. I wish she would remember me, I wish I could give her hugs like I used to. I miss how things used to be. I looked over to see (y/n) trying to lift a very heavy looking box. I quickly rushed over and grabbed it from her and saw that she was blushing before I left. I don't know why but I felt like pulling a slight prank on her, just like old times.
"Aaaaaahh!!" I yelled loud enough for her to hear me. I heard quick footsteps and saw her stop at the door out of breath.
"What is it!?" She panted with a worried tone of voice.
"I thought I saw a crazed butt stabber." I joked, laughing slightly, she joined in as well.
For the rest of the day I helped her unpack and she told me some of her favorite things about the channel. 'She really is an amazing person.' I thought to myself drifting off to sleep that night.

I really hope you like the story so far, I feel that I should bring in some of Mark's friends soon, maybe Bob or Wade, maybe even Matthias IDK. I will right more tomorrow when I get feedback. See you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174 19 5
"There's always that one person that makes you the happiest you've ever been. But sometimes, it's not always meant to be. Would you still take that r...
6.6K 263 11
In the chaotic world of a gargantuan apocalypse, J̷̭̐a͗͋͑̃̽ͭ͊c͓̫͐ͬ̎̄̆͆̒k̰ͯͨ̂͌̆ McLoughlin discovers old ties and uncovers t̷̹͇͉̺͉̠͓̍̌h̙͚͑͘ë́͏ ͪ̋̉ͫͪ̒̾...
70.4K 1.7K 29
"What a simp." "I swear to God, Jack. I will fly to Brighton to kick your ass." Social Media and Real Life fanfic Started: 13/01/21 (Day/Month/Yea...
70.3K 1.9K 27
Y/n is the famous Markiplier's little sister. She is 7 years younger than him, making her 19 going on 20. Y/n decides that she wants to go live with...