The Rejected Always Return (U...

By Liveforthegooddays

THIS BOOK IS BEING RIPPED APART AT THE SEAMS AS OF RIGHT NOW. WITH THAT BEING SAID DO NOT READ, JUST ADD IT T... More

Basic
WARNING
Rant
Description
Prologue
01
03
A/N
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
You choose P.O.V (NOT AN UPDATE)
11
12
13
A/N
14
15
16
17
18
19
PSA
How much do you hate me?

02

15.1K 509 32
By Liveforthegooddays

A true warrior isn't immune to fear.

she fights in spite of it.

~Francesca Lia Block

Alex's P.O.V

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

How could Dylan be my mate? As if I could have a weak beta as my mate. I mean she didnt even acept the rejection. She's probably crying like a little girl. 

Why moon goddess did you pair me with her. Why not Lexi, she was the attractive twin and was a good fuck. My wolf was growling at me for rejecting Dylan, but I could care less. Once I was in the main hallway people swarmed me. It was amazing how none of them knew what I had just done.

"Hey, dude congrats on tonight!", one of my friends, Sam, said while patting my back

" I know, I'm-," Dylan's link connected with mine and before I could growl at her and tell her to piss off her voice interrupted

 " I, Dylan Emilia Pierce, accept your rejection."  Shock invaded my body, followed by pain. crumpling to the ground tear fell from my eyes. How has she not fell to the ground as I did? I thought people were swarming me before it was nothing compared to this, 

Wedges passed by me and I caught Dylan's eye. Behind them held great anger and hatred all aimed at me. Once she and her sister were gone I slowly started to stand all while leaning on Sam. He helped me limp to my class and sat me down at my desk

" Thanks, man,"

" No problem but was that back there?" 

Trying to laugh it off I shrugged my shoulders. Sam didn't look convinced but walked out of the classroom and towards his own. 

I looked up at the door at the wrong time. Dylan walked in glaring at me, Sage and Oscar following behind her. Once they sat down Vincenzo walked in. Vincenzo was one of Dylan's best friends that she dated before she turned 15. I growled when he walked past my desk and hugged Dylan. 

'You bastard now he is going to get our mate! she's ours' My wolf was livid and wanted to rip Dylan from his arms. 

Why couldn't she have just run home after I rejected her? Then Vincenzo wouldn't have his hands all over her. I looked back as Vincenzo wrapped his arm around her soulder and gave me a smug look before kissing her cheek. My wolf growled and snarled before I turned away. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Twenty minutes into class with Mrs.Lee. Vincenzo, Dylan, Sage and Oscar left the classroom with no explantion. Mrs. Lee didnt even question them which I thought was odd, I stood up to follow them but Mrs. Lee stopped me.

" Mr. Willams, sit down, please. You are not excused."

" What about Dylan and all the others? They just left!"

" Sit down and do not interrupt my class again." 

Grumbling under my breath I sat back down and tried to contact my father through mind-link, but he had his barriers up. Growling, I sloppily copied down my notes and tried to block out the sound of Mrs. Lee's talking. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________  

The day was slow and no one saw Dylan and the rest of them for the rest of the day. They just disappeared. During lunch I was sitting with Sam and the rest of my friends when a quarter of the pack members stood up from their tables and walked out the front door of the school. Their friends protested and asked them where they were going but they just ignored them. 

 A few teachers followed them as well, I thought they were going to yell at them for leaving but they got into their cars and drove away with the rest of them. I went to get up and go to the parking lot and leave with them but the principal stopped me and not me I wasn't excused just like Mrs. Lee said. Growling I sat back down while Sam and the rest of the boys tried to figure out what was happening. 

What the hell just happened?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

Dylan's P.O.V

When Vincenzo walked in I could feel the waterworks coming. Blinking them back I hugged him when he got to my desk

" I've got you, love," he whispered into my ear before kissing a tear on my cheek. Nodding my head I let him wrap his arm around me and lean my head on his chest. 

I know that you're probably thinking that I'm a whore, hoe, and a slut. I mean I just got rejected by my own mate and here I am letting another guy show affection for me. Well, let me explain, Me and Vincenzo dated for a long time until we were getting closer of age. Knowing we would find our mates soon we broke it off. Well not too long after we did Vincenzo met his mate. They were very in love even though they only just met. I was happy for him to the point that I gave them my blessing as the future Beta. Two days after they met we were attacked by rogues. 

They all went straight for her. Vincenzo, Alex and I tried our best to guard her, but in the end, we failed. I had blamed myself for her death. It wasn't until Vincenzo forced me to spar with him three weeks after her death did I come out of my room and stop blaming myself. That night I promise Vincenzo that if anything were to happen to my mate or if I was rejected that I was all his. His to mark, his to mate, his to bear children. I smiled as the memory of our kiss that night that sealed the deal. 

I hadn't realized Vincenzo was trying to get my attention until he pulled on my arm and led me out of the classroom. As soon as the door closed I felt his rough lips on mine, I responded instantly kissing him back with just as much force and passion. He pulled away laughing at my flushed face. 

Shaking my head at him I walked over to Sage and Oscar, not before yelling, "Tease."

 Walking out to the parking lot I straddled my bike as did Vince. Sage and Oscar pulled up next to us in a car. Pulling out of the parking lot I led us towards a little cafe where we could talk about what My next move would be. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

At the cafe, I told Vince and the others what happened and we planned our next action. The two choices were to leave and start a pack or to stay and give Aled the cold shoulder. Vince and Sage wanted to leave and Oscar wanted whatever I wanted. we spent an hour or two until I made my descicion. 

Arriving at the pack house to see my father and mother standing on the porch felt like hell. My biological mother and father were the alphas of the pack, while my godparents and the people who played my mother and father were the betas. 

When I was born a girl my parents, the Alphas, though it would be safer if I pretended to be the future Beta and Alex would pretend to be the future Alpha. Tonight the secret was supposed to be announced and I would be announced Alpha while Alex would be Beta.  

Me, Vincenzo, Sage, and Oscar were the only people who know about the baby swap.

" Daddy!" I said while running into his arms. I'm a daddy's girl and always will be. 

" Sweetie, what happened I felt the bond between you and Alex waiver and then I felt a new bond between you and Vince." He said while embracing me in his arms.

" It might be better to talk about this inside." He just nodded and led me and the others into the house. Sitting at the kitchen island were my godparents. When I sat down Vincenzo picked me up and placed me on his lap. I leaned my head on his chest and told everyone about how Alex rejected me and how Vincenzo and I were second chance mates. By the end of the story my father was growling and my mother was trying to calm him down.

" Whats going to be your next action." He said with a pained expression. 

I assumed that my face mirrored his when I broke the news," Well, Vince, Sage, Oscar and I are going to leave and start a pack on our old pack land."

Dad pinched the bridge of his, " I'm sending the people who are loyal to you with you guys."

" Dad that's over a quarter of the pack! You can't do that!" I was shocked no Alpha liked to give away members. 

" I'm the alpha of this damn pack I can do whatever the hell I want too!"

Glaring at him I said, " They have to be willing."

" Of course they will be their only loyal to you. They don't even listen to me." He grumbled. I laughed softly at this attitude.

" You do realize that Alex will have to be Alpha until I come back? Right?" I asked becoming serious.

" Yes. I do, we'll figure it out." I smiled at my two families and then turned around to face Vincenzo, who had a wide grin on his face. I leaned in and gave him a kiss. I pulled away when I heard my mother giggle about how cute we are. I hid my face in Vincenzo's chest to hid the blush that was on my face. When Vincenzo laughed at my embarrassment it shook my whole body.

" Here they come." My father said pulling me away from my thoughts. I got up and straightened my clothing before coming to stand next to my Father.

" I assume you guys already know what is happening?" They all nodded their heads in response.

" Well, then we leave in an hour. Be ready when the time comes."

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

I had all of my stuff packed up just as the hour was counting down. My father and I had already made plans for us to stay at our old pack house that was three days drive away. We were going to fly out, then stay at a pack who we had an alliance with then we were going to run to the pack house and start our new lives. Walking out of my room I turned off the light and willed the tears to go away. Trying to keep a blank face I walked down the stairs with my suitcase trailing behind me. I walked out of the front door to find my new pack standing there waiting for me. I said my suitcase next to Sage's and walked up to my father. With tears in my eyes, I hugged him, my mother and my godparents. By the time we pulled away from our little huddle I was in tears. Quickly wiping them away I held out my hand to my father.

" Alliance. For the Midnight Howlers Pack and the Blood Moon Pack?"

" Of course." He said and pulled out a paper and pen from his back pocket. I quickly signed the contract with the name ' Alpha Dylan Emilia Pierce'. My mother almost started crying when she saw the word Alpha. She pulled me into a hug and almost squeezed the life out of me. It wasn't until Vincenzo tapped me on the shoulder did I pull away from my mother.

" It's time to go." He said softly. I nodded my head at him and wiped my tears away.

" I love you guys so much. I'm going to miss all of you. Call upon the Blood Moon pack if you ever and I mean ever need any help."

" You do the same." My father said. Giving him a small smile I looked up at the pack house one last time and got into the car with Vince.

Time for a new life. 

Written at 2:00 am and in the back of another book while listening to music that was recommended by confused_skittles_xx.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

494K 11K 49
Sheltered shifter Celeste runs away after disappointing her parents with another failure to secure a worthy mate bond, but she accidentally stumbles...
1.8M 55.8K 51
When Orla gets into the Private Lupus University, she meets people who may not be people at all. As she learns to navigate a new world of supernatura...
20.2M 720K 86
"She's shy," Brooke shrugged, glancing at Indianna who looked like she wanted to be anywhere but in the classroom. "Well, come on, I don't bite," Gre...
69.7K 2.9K 20
*18+ Sexual/Violence Content Warning - Read At Own Discretion* A vicious smile touches his lips as he seems to read my intentions. "I knew it w...