dipper x reader | one-shots ✓

-softiplier tarafından

COMPLETED Tell me, ever since you started to watch Gravity Falls, you have started to develop a crush on Dip... Daha Fazla

Disclaimer
Meanings
Comments (Internet Support Chapter💚)
A Weird Cinderella Story
The Car Ride
Weird Love
A Love Trap
Saving the Day
A Walk Home
Pool Day
The Party
Too Protective
Pictures
Truth or Dare
Jealousy
Love Does Crazy Things Pt 1
Love Does Crazy Things Pt 2
Silhoette
Everything Has Changed
Reverse Falls Pt 1
Reverse Falls Pt 2
Just in Love
Talking To The Moon
Acting and Playing
Me and My Broken Heart
Older
Two Different Universes
Evil Plans
Warm Lips, Pale Face, Breathing in Snowflakes
Thanksgiving Plans
Bright
Mother and Father
Bad Boys Get The Good Girls
I Don't Sweat, I Sparkle✨
What If I
When I See You Again
Something More
Thank You, Ugly Rug
Human Puppets
Christmas Gone Wrong?
War For Love
Broken Bones and Hearts
You Don't Know Me
Babysitting
Dangerous Pt 1
Dangerous Pt 2
Long Time No See
Surprise!
Stay With Me
Dreams Do Come True
Wishes and Fairytales
Meant To Be
You're My Flashlight
Pranks
The Pines Way
Science Love
Art and Paris
Tutoring
Cartoons
The Right Man
Valentines Day
The End Pt 1
The End Pt 2
The End Pt 3
The End Pt 4 - Finale
The End - Sequel
Goodbyes
Borrowers
Not What She Seems Pt 1
Not What She Seems Pt 2
Kiss Cam
Revenge
Everything Stays
Crazy About You- YANDERE
Road Trip
Anxiety
The Hand That Rocked (Y/n)
Preferences
Mermaids
Finding My Lamby
Surpise One-Shot #1❤️
April- Fools?
Haunting Memories
Drunk Kisses and Pretty Lies
Action!
Surpise One-Shot #2💚
You're Not Bad
Surpise One-Shot #3💛
Choose Who Pt 1
Choose Who Pt 2
Protecting For Love
Demigods
Adults
Internet Love
Gone
Real Life
Surpise One-Shot #4💜
I Hate You, I Love You
One Day
The Sailor and The Nurse
Being The Teacher
Birthday Madness
Stuck Together Like Glue
Hunted
Fireworks
Someone Perfect
Favorites
Gathering Food
Just Friends?
Christmas Day
New Years Eve
Crazy Valentine
Depression
Leprechauns🍀
Freshmen Fridays
Librarians
Easter Egg Hunt
Surprise One-Shot #5💜
Killing Loving
Royalty
Cliché Games
Happy Thoughts
Colors
Birthday Twins
You'll Be Alright
Touch
Dealing with the Devil
Falling in Reverse
Cooking Together
Christmas Tree
Missing Pt 1
Missing Pt 2
Missing Pt 3
Missing Pt 4
Missing Pt 5
Missing Pt 6 - FINAL
Missing - Conclusion
Pretend Girlfriend
Is She?
In The Moment
Weird With You
End of Book
A/N: 1Mil Views

Dangerous Pt 3 (FINALE PT)

3.9K 149 148
-softiplier tarafından

^^^I used to be obsessed with this pic😂

You and Dipper's Age: 17

:::::ONE WEEK LATER:::::

~•~Your POV~•~

After what happened in the diner, Dipper has become super clingy. I still get calls and texts from Mitch, I ignore most of them. Dipper has been staying by my side ever since I told him the story of what happened. But, it did feel good to talk to someone about how I feel. I really just hope that things don't get worse...

At the moment, I was at my house with Mabel. I was able to convince Dipper to let Mabel and I to have a girl hangout. We were just watching a movie in the living room when the doorbell rang.

"I swear to fucking God if Dipper didn't listen to me and didn't stay home." I mumbled, getting up from the floor and walking to the door.

I slowly got to the door and opened it. My eyes widened and my mouth shaped an 'o' and my heart dropped.

"Babe!"

I was pulled into a tight hug, me gasping from the impact. He was very muscular for a seventeen year old. He hasn't changed one bit though. I heard Mabel stand up from the ground. I told her about Mitch too. With all my force, I pushed him away from me. I still stared at him with shock. What the fuck was he doing here?!

"M-Mitch?" I said, my voice a little shaky.

"It's me, kitten. I'm back." He smiled.

I looked at Mabel for help. She gave me a quick nod, understanding my look, and walked up to Mitch.

"I'm sorry, but you have to go. You are not wanted here. Besides, she has a boyfriend." Mabel flatly said.

I gave her a look at her last comment. Why did she have to tell him that?! Mitch is the jealous type. Like- super jealous. His smile was wiped off his face, turning to a blank one.

"I'm sure I am wanted here." He said firmly.

Mabel pushed him back and attempted to close the door, but he put his foot in the way. This pissed off Mabel. Using her super strength, she kicked his foot out of the way and slammed the door shut, locking it. She was breathing quickly, staring at the door, but she finally turned around and looked at me with sad eyes. I literally felt like I was going to cry.

He can't be back, he just can't.

"(Y/n)." Mabel said.

I sighed sadly. She pulled me into a hug. I hugged back.

"He's come back to claim me his, again." I mumbled.

:::::TIMESKIP:::::

After that incident a few hours ago, I called Dipper over, just in case. I didn't tell him what happened. I just asked him he to come over. A minute after the call, he was here, since he has super speed. I told Mabel not to tell him. I can't tell him that my ex is back.

While we were hanging out, the doorbell rang again. This time, Mabel went to get it. A minute later, she came back with a bouquet of (F/flowers). She looked down at the flowers, at me, at Dipper, then back at the flowers. She held them out to me.

"They're for you." She said, holding the bouquet out to me.

Slowly with shaky hands, I grabbed the bouquet. There was a note on it. I picked up the note and read it.

'You are the first and last thing on my mind each and everyday~

~M'

I stared at the note.

No.

I'm not falling for his bull crap.

I walked over to a trash bin and ripped up the note to shards.

"That wasn't the only thing for you." Mabel said.

I turned around to face Mabel. She held out a few more notes. I toke them and read them all.

'I fell in love with you. Not for how you look, just for who you are~

~M'

'The good things in life are better with you~

~M'

'The best thing that happened to me,  was YOU~

~M'

I ripped them up to pieces. When I was about to rip up the last one, Dipper grabbed it out of my hands. I tried to grab it back, but he was already reading it. Anger went on his face when he looked at me.

"Who's M?" He asked.

"It's no one-"

"Who. Is. M?" He asked again.

"I told you already- my ex boyfriend." I sighed.

"If I ever see him, I swear to god I will-"

He was interrupted when the doorbell rang. Before I could stop him, he stomped out of the room to the door.

Oh shit.

Mabel and I ran after him. It was too late. He already opened the door.

And what do you know?!

Mitch is standing outside of the door!

Can this day get any fucking better?!

They both stared at each other for a long time, anger in both their eyes.

"Who's this?" Mitch asked.

"I'm (Y/n)'s boyfriend." He lied/growled.

Mitch snarled at Dipper. They looked like they were having a staring contest. I walked over to them, stepping in between them.

"You two. Cut the crap. Dipper, go with Mabel into the other room. Mitch," I faced Mitch, "You need to leave."

"I'm not leaving until I talk to you." Mitch said, sending another death glare at Dipper.

"No." I said, trying to push him away.

He gave me a blank expression, not moving. Then, he grabbed my wrist and yanked me outside. I heard Dipper yell from inside, but Mitch shut the door and pulled me across the lawn, away from the house.

"Let go of me!" I yelled, struggling out of his grip.

Once we were far away from the house, he let go of my wrist. I glared at him, crossing my arms.

"I told you to go away! I never want to see you again!" I shouted.

"Kitten-"

"DON'T CALL ME THAT!!!"

"-(Y/n), please. I have a reason to why I left-"

"Well I don't want to hear your damn reason. I'm going back to my house."

I started to walk away, but he grabbed onto my arm, holding it tightly.

"At least just give me a minute to explain!" He procrastinated.

I looked back at him, staying quiet. I sighed, backing up so I was in front of him.

"Fine. Your one minute starts now." I said sharply.

"Alright. The reason to why I had to leave Gravity Falls was because I'm a threat to the people here. I'm dangerous. I could hurt them, or worse, hurt you." He said, holding onto my hands.

I squinted my eyes at him, ripping my hands out of his grip.

"What do you mean dangerous?" I asked.

He looked around to see if anyone was around, and leaned a little closer to me.

"An incident." He whispered.

I sighed in frustration, "Let me guess? You're a werewolf?"

His eyes widened at me, "How did you-"

"Oh please, I already feel like I'm in one of those fucking cliché movies or books. I kinda expected it." I sighed annoyiedly, rolling my eyes.

"But that's why I left. I didn't want to hurt people. I didn't want to hurt you." He said, stepping closer to me.

"Mitch... That's so... A fucking load of bullshit." I said, stepping away from him, "You didn't want to hurt me? Cause you were a werewolf?! Mitch, you hurt by just leaving me! You promised that you would never leave me! Im done with all of your bullshit! Just stay the fuck away from me and never talk to me ever again!" I screamed, starting to walk away.

But he chased after me. And he didn't look happy. I started to make a run for it back to the house, but Mitch knocked me over. He pinned me down to the sidewalk, growling at me. I started to scream at the top of my lungs, even if it was hurting my throat. He covered my mouth with my mouth with his hand. But before he could do anything else, he was knocked back by someone, someone who ran up to him lightening speed.

Dipper.

Once I sat myself up, I saw the two fighting each other. Dipper's eyes had turned red, his sharp teeth sticking out. Mitch had grown teeth as well. They punched, scratched, kicked, and pushed each other. I finally stood up and ran over to them.

"Stop!" I yelled, trying to pull them apart.

But I ended up getting elbowed in the face.

By Mitch.

I went flying back, landing on my ass on the ground.

The scene became quiet, only the sound of the three of us breathing deeply. Dipper's eyes became more red, as he looked at Mitch again. He yelled at him and charged quickly and forcefully at him, surprising Mitch, making them both fall to the ground.

I put my hand to my nose, then looked at my hand.

All I saw on my hand was red.

I heard footsteps ran over to us. I turn around and see and out of breath Mabel. Once she was next to me, she had to take a breather, placing her hands on her knees and breathing in and out quickly. When she saw my condition, she gasped, her eyes widening.

"Are you ok?!" She asked, helping me up.

"No. I my nose is broken." I said, pinching my nose to stop the blood from streaming.

"Come on. It's too dangerous for you to be near them, especially if Dipper is like this." Mabel said, starting to pull me away.

I looked back at then, but then regretted it. Dipper was biting on his neck, while Mitch struggled, but would calm down little by little.

"No! He's killing him!" I scream, trying to rip free from Mabel's grip.

But it was no use. Cause her super strength. She dragged me back to my house, as I slightly sobbed to myself. Mabel got me inside the house and sat me down on the couch, as I put my hands on my face. She came over to me, sitting down next to me and putting a hand on my shoulder.

"(Y/n), I'm really sorry. Even if Mitch is a jerk, he really shouldn't have deserved what Dippedr is doing to him."

"What is he doing to him?" I asked, taking my hands off my face.

She went silent, biting her lip.

"He was, um, draining out his blood. Killing him." Mabel said.

My mouth shaped an 'O', and my eyes widened.

"He's- k-killing him?!" I asked.

Mabel nodded slowly. Just a few minutes later, the door opened, and Dipper walked in. I looked up at him. His eyes went back to his normal red, not the glowing kind. But there was some blood dripping from his mouth. When he saw my tear stained face, his face softened and he started to walk towards me.

I stepped away from him.

"Your a killer." I whispered.

He wiped the rest of the blood off his face. He looked a little hurt.

"(Y/n)-" he reached out to my hand.

I jerked my hand away from him, "No."

He starred at me. Then, he growled in frustration and left the room, going into the nearest room. Once he got in the room, he slammed the door shut, loudly.

"Go talk to him." Mabel said.

"No, I-I can't face him. Even if I hated Mitch, that didn't mean Dipper should have killed him." I whispered.

"YES IT DID!! HE WAS GOING TO HURT YOU!!" I heard Dipper yell from the room.

I ignored him, shaking my head and sighing.

"(Y/n), Dipper only did that to protect you. Mitch would have kept on coming back, making your life miserable. He would never let you find your true love, he'd be up in your face all the time, he could have even killed you..." Mabel whispered the last part.

"How do you know that..?" I asked.

"I have a power that lets you see the future. I saw in the future that if he didn't kill him, your future would have been very short..." Mabel said.

My eyes widened at her, my mouth shaped as an 'O'. I glanced back at the room Dipper stormed into.

"And what's the future now?" I asked, looking back at her.

She zoned out for a moment, a small smile coming across her face as she came back to reality.

"Bright and long." She smiled.

I gave a small smile to her, and walked towards the room Dipper was in. I slowly pushed the door open. He was laying down on the bed, his back against it with his eyes closed. I walked over to him, sitting on the edge of the bed next to him. I rested my hand on his arm, making him tense up and open his eyes. He turned his head over to me. I couldn't help but smile a little at his appearance. His hair was messed up, sticking up everywhere from laying down.

"I'm sorry that I... I killed Mitch. I-I couldn't stop myself. When I saw him hurting you and making you upset I just- snapped." Dipper sighed.

I gave him a small nod. It was quiet after.

"Thank you."

He sat up from the bed, giving me a confused look.

"What?"

"I said thank you. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have survived that long." I said.

His confused look disappeared, and he just starred at me. He slowly tugged a piece of hair behind my ear, keeping his hand on my cheek. Slowly, he leaned closer to my face, pulling my face towards him. Finally, our lips touched. For the first time, I actually felt loved by someone. I knew that I could love and trust Dipper. He has been there for me every since we first met. I knew that I loved him back, but it was always Mitch that was in the way. Right when I started to think about Dipper more, Mitch ends up texting me or calling me, making me forget what I was thinking about.

But, since he's gone now, no one is going to stop this time.

Finally, we pulled away from the kiss. We were both smiling at each other. He rested his forehead on mine.

"May I have the honors to claim you as mine?" He whispered huskily.

I starred at him, thinking to myself. Finally, I made my decision.

"Yes."
__________________

Guys

I am so, so, so, so, so, so, SO sorry I haven't finished up this part😬

But finally, I have!

I just wasn't inspired to finish it and I had a writers block

But anyways, hope you guys enjoyed this!

Luv you all!

~gianna_northwest

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

509K 10.8K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
782K 14.9K 73
Preferences and Imagines/One-Shots for the Voltron characters. Includes Shiro, Lance, Keith, Hunk, and Pidge. This book is completed, so please don't...
7.3K 134 11
Y/N is the daughter of Coach Brunt, when she was introduced to The Faculty, she was immediately friends with Black Sheep/Carmen Sandiego. When Black...
8.7K 167 16
only writing requests right now, feel free to comment some! i'll try and get them out.