(Sequel To MITNN) Life Of The...

By Dalton159

Sequel to Mutant Is The New Normal More

Prologue
2) The building
3)The Great Escape
4) Viral
5)The Party
6) Superheros
7) Normal Life
8) New
9) Aidan
10) Meniff
11) What's Going On?
12) Dreams
13) Fortune
14) Revealed
15) End

1) New Member

1.1K 49 2
By Dalton159

Unknown p.o.v.

I look down at the caller's ID as I thought about what she just told me. I couldn't believe this has happened. "What," I scream into the phone.

"I-I'm s-so s-sorry sir," she shakily apologizes. "But they all escaped."

"How?"

"Well Mendes wasn't in the train when the team got in, Mahogany fought off a couple of our agents and was able to escape, and there was a complication with getting Reyes' kids."

"What kind of complication," I asked through gritted teeth. My fingers were going deep into the wooden desk as she spoke.

"Trenton's team came in before we could, but we got confirmation that he also doesn't have the youth either."

I feel a little smile on my lips as I hear about Trenton's failure. "Evacuate as many of our people as you can, from the city," I say.

"What sir? Why would we do that," she asks.

I know Trenton like the back of my hand, I know his next move. " If Trent is there, than he will try to snoop around. If he snoops around enough, he will eventually find us. We need to evacuate," I say.

"Okay sir." I hang up the phone and smile. When Trent finds the kids, I will just steal them away from him. I smirk at the idea. I will get the kids and mess with Trent, a win win. Now I just need to find Mendes. Maybe I shouldn't have killed Jacob just yet, he would have been really helpful looking for Shawn.

2 month later

Shawn p.o.v.

"Look Shawnie, look how high I can go," Tristen yells as he starts swinging higher on the swing.

I smile as I look at the young boy. "Wow. Be careful up there, or you might hit an airplane," I yell back. Though with his diamond skin, he could possibly tear through the airplane. He giggles at my joke and he tries to swing higher.

I get so distracted with watching Tristen, that I don't feel somebody sneak up behind me, till I hear a twig snap. I teleport behind where I heard the twig snap. I see the guy in front of me and I tackle him to the ground and pin his hand behind his back. "I give, I give," the guy yells. The voice was really familiar.

"Taylor?" I let go of his hands and get off of him.

He groans and rolls over, looking up at me. "I don't really mind having you on top of me, but next time, can we have less clothes on," he says with a smirk.

I roll my eyes at him. "I could have killed you," I say, helping him get up.

"Key word, could have," he said.

"I want to pin you down again," I mumble.

"Uuu Shawn. Not in front of the kid," he tells me, wrapping his hands around my waist.

I look over at the swings and I see Tristen running over to us. "Taywer," he yells, hugging our legs.

"Hey Tris," he greets, picking up his little brother. He turns to me and grabs my hand. "There's a meeting inside." We all then walk into the elementary school.

The day of the chase back at Cam's house, there was a little bomb a block away from here. They evacuated the school and have closed it down till the next school year, we have been occupying till since then.

The bomb also attracted the feds too, which is now making it difficult for us to escape. They've put car checkpoints all over the city, so no one can leave the city, without them knowing. This wouldn't be a problem for us, if we were normal. All the feds are the same people who tried to kidnap us, so if they find us we're screwed. Aaron thinks that they planned the bomb attack, just to have a reason to be here.

I get pulled out of memory lane, when we walk into the gym and I see a new girl standing there. She had long brown hair and bright brown eyes. She is about 5'7 and seemed really pretty. If I was straight I might go for her.

Taylor pulls me towards the new girl and she looks over at me. "Hey," she greeted, extending her hand. "I'm Hailee Steinfeld."

I shook her hand and said, "Shawn Mendes."

"You're cute," she states. My cheeks go nuclear at that and I feel Taylor's grip on my hand tighten. "But you're not my type." I felt Taylor relax a little after she said that.

"Are you going to tell us now," Taylor asks.

Hailee nods her head and we all start the meeting. She walks up to the center of the room and we all listen to her. "Hello, I'm Hailee. Some of you may remember me from the institute," she starts. Jack, Carter, and Nash nods their head, remembering her. "Well as I was at the institute I was one of Kyra's agents."

"Kyra? As in Ms. Reyes," JJ interrupts. Hailee nods her head yes. "What types of agents were you?"

"We did anything she needed. Carry important messages, find items, capture bad mutants, and so on." JJ nods his head and tells her to move on. "Anyway, as I was saying, I was one of her agents, till the institute closed down. Most of the agents left with the other kids when it happened, except for me and another guy. Since we were staying, she told us four evacuation plans, in case the feds or something come around."

"It's been two month and now you tell us," Carter says.

Matt punched Carter's arms. "Don't interrupt or else it's going to take forever." Carter apologizes and she starts to go on again.

"To answer Carter's question, I was making some preparations before the evacuation and I needed to find the perfect date for it."

"What about Jacob and Mahogany? We can't just leave them here," Aaron says.

Hailee bites her lip, when she hears the names. "As in Jacob whitesides," she asks. We all tell her yeah. "He was the other agent. I haven't been able to contact him in months. If he doesn't answer then something happened to him and since Mahogany was his girlfriend, I'm guessing the same thing happened to her."

My eyes go wide when I hear this. "We need to help them," I say.

Hailee shakes her head. "If you haven't noticed, mutants are enemy number one to them. We need to escape first."

"But--"

"Shawn, even if they were captured or something, they wouldn't have left them in the city. Their only hope is us escaping and finding them," she reasons.

"Fine," I grumble out.

She smiles at me. "Good. Now here's the plan."

Taylor p.o.v.

After the meeting in the gym, Shawn and I walk over to the room Cameron, Aaron, Hayes, and Nash are sharing. We open the door and I'm surprised to find Aaron and Hayes making out, while an unconscious Dolan layed on the floor. I run over to the Dolan and shake him. "What happened," I ask the couple.

Hayes stopped kissing Aaron and looked him in the eyes. "Mine," he whsipers to Aaron. Aaron blushes and nods his head. Hayes turned over to me, holding Hayes by his side. "I walked in on Ethan trying to flirt with my man."

"Hayes you can't knockout every man who tries to flirt with Aaron," Shawn says to him while kneeling down next to me.

"I can try," I heard Hayes mumble.

"Hayesy daisy please don't do that again. I only have eyes for you," Aaron says to him. Hayes doesn't have clue, how much that is true. Aaron isn't gay or straight, the only person he's ever showed a little interest in is Hayes.

"Hayesy daisy," Shawn giggles out to me.

Once we woke Ethan up, we got him to his room, before walking back to talk to Aaron.

"So what do you need," Aaron asks happily.

"We were wondering about the development of the mutants powers of everybody," Shawn answers.

Aaron sits down at the computer and starts looking through some things on it. "There hasn't been much progress in the mutant department and I don't think there will be much. Unlike Kyra, we don't have any doctors, researchers, or machines that could help us."

I sigh sadly at the news. I wasn't really that surprised of the news. It usually takes a couple years for a mutant to keep their powers from activating and it takes longer to make it do what you want and to advance it. I remember when I first had my powers, I used to accidentally move everything in the room whenever I got too angry or happy. And after I controlled it, it took some time to move things with my mind.

"But," Aaron says. "I found a useful trick, that JJ can do." He turned the monitor to us and pressed play.

We amazed by JJ's trick.

I hope you liked it. It's the first chapter of the sequel. Do you guys like the title. Please comment vote follow and share.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.6K 1.1K 40
[sequel to kiss me]
709 48 25