My Stolen Kiss / Draft

By yelling_nothing

La Douleur Exquise (n.) the heart-wrenching pain of wanting the affection of someone unattainable - When Kait... More

Sufficiency
Chapter 1
γ…‡ Whispers γ…‡
γ…‡ Best Friend γ…‡
γ…‡ Destroyable γ…‡
γ…‡ Luck γ…‡
γ…‡ Noticed γ…‡
γ…‡ Sons γ…‡
γ…‡ Nick γ…‡
γ…‡ Intelligence γ…‡
γ…‡ Motherly Love γ…‡
γ…‡ Coldness γ…‡
γ…‡ Determination γ…‡
γ…‡ Hardship γ…‡
γ…‡ Images γ…‡
γ…‡ Blackmail γ…‡
γ…‡ Studying pt.1 γ…‡
γ…‡ Studying pt. 2 γ…‡
γ…‡ Celebrating γ…‡
γ…‡ Success γ…‡
γ…‡ Charming γ…‡
γ…‡ Frustration γ…‡
γ…‡ Nosy γ…‡
γ…‡ Fail γ…‡
γ…‡ Homemade γ…‡
γ…‡ Summer school γ…‡
γ…‡ Tennis γ…‡
γ…‡ Reunion γ…‡
γ…‡ Accidents? γ…‡
γ…‡ Food γ…‡
γ…‡ Physical γ…‡
γ…‡ New year γ…‡
γ…‡ College γ…‡
γ…‡ Sickness γ…‡
γ…‡ Charm γ…‡
γ…‡ Worried γ…‡
γ…‡ Health Problems γ…‡
γ…‡ Chocolate γ…‡
γ…‡ Seniors γ…‡
γ…‡ Button γ…‡
γ…‡ Graduation Party pt. 1 γ…‡
γ…‡Graduation Party Pt. 2γ…‡
γ…‡ Graduation Party pt. 3 γ…‡
γ…‡ First Day γ…‡
γ…‡ Clubs γ…‡
γ…‡ Evil Sam γ…‡
γ…‡ Aching γ…‡
γ…‡Moving out
γ…‡Doubles
γ…‡Practice
γ…‡Achievement
Mistake
Movie?
Date Pt. 1
Date Pt. 2
CafΓ©
Together
Alyssa
Luke
Sleep pt. 1
Boyfriend
Party? Pt.1
Party? Pt. 2
Job
Therapy
Pearl
Lunch Box
Self-conscious
Is it true?
Her
Punished
DΓ©jΓ  Vu
How dare you?
Family party
Fate
Is he the one?
γ…‡ The Unthinkable γ…‡

Sleep pt. 2

3.6K 150 32
By yelling_nothing

Authors note
Sorry for the 2 Day situation Happy Reading ^.^

Dedication @brijaye

"No I'm Not depressed." ~ Kaitlin Jackson

Chapter 60
----------------------

He walked over to the light switch.

"I'm going to turn the lights off," he said.

"Y-yes." I went and crawled onto the bed. After he turned the lights off, I could still see, he walked over to the "bed" he made on the floor. Before I knew it we both were laying down, but I couldn't sleep. There was silence in the room.

"Hey..." I said.

"What is it?" He said. I sat up.

"Won't you keep a small light on?" I asked.

"I can't sleep if it's not completely dark."

"But I won't be able to go to the bathroom like this." I said, bitting my lip, I'm such a sucker I know.

"Geez." He sighed and stood up, he walked over to the stand next to me and plugged in a light. "Is that alright?" He asked.

"Yes. I'm sorry, thank you," I said as he sat down in the floor and laid down to sleep. Again there was silence, and I still couldn't sleep. I was tossing and turning on the bed. All that you could here was the clock ticking. I turned for the last time.

"Hey," I said looking down at Nick.

"What is it this time?" He said.

"Aren't you cold, Nick?" I said sitting up.

"Of course I'm cold," he said.

"Uh, I will sleep on the floor, after all this is your place." I said quickly taking the blankets off of me.

"Please just go to sleep," he said annoyed.

"But I feel bad....it's cold," I looked at him.

"Alright then!" He said sitting up he turned to look at me. "I'll sleep on the bed too."

"Huh?" I had to comprehend what he said. He left his blankets on the floor, and walked towards the bed.

"It's alright, I'll sleep in the floor." I said trying to get off.

"It's fine, you'll be quiet if we're like this," he said slipping into the bed. "Good night." I was still sitting up. I slept laid back down his back was to me. I was in a fetus position so my front was facing his back. I started at him. What am I expecting? When Luke isn't feeling well...... I shouldn't be doing that.

"Good night." I said turning my body so I faved the ceiling. But... We're on a bed, and he's not trying to do anything with me. Does that mean I'm not attractive as a woman? I turned again so my back was facing his back. There was silence.

"Are you depressed?" He asked, I looked at him. "I know you are depressed because I'm not trying to do anything as a man." I coughed, I swear if I was thinking out loud again. I turned for the last time to face his back again.

"No I'm Not depressed." I said looking at him.

"I,... Don't want things to go the way my mother hopes. If she finds out that you stayed here tonight, just wait and see if something doesn't happen. That's exactly what she would want. Then she would control me for the rest of my life." He said I could already imagine Mrs. Louis saying

"Kaitlin! You spent the night at Nick's place?" With a touch of her laugh. I laughed.

"I kind of understand," I said.

"That's why I didn't even tell my family this address,"

"So that was the reason!" I said.

"You know how my mother is, if I tell her she will make herself a spare key and invite herself in and cook three meals everyday. If that happens there is no point in living alone." He said. I nodded he was completely right. Wait.

"No point in living by yourself?" I added.

"If I'd kept living at home like I used to, graduated from college and taken over my fathers company, I wonder if that's what I want. I would just be following the path my parents made for me. It's fine only if it was something that I want to do, but I wasn't sure. I wanted to live in my own to find out what to find out what I wanted to do with my life." He said.

"Now that you mention it... When we were at the bridge you said, 'I realized that my life is more interesting...' When I am facing a challenge rather than having no hardship," I said.

"I did," he added, I smiled.

"So you didn't move out to avoid me after all." I kept smiling.

"Why would I go through so much trouble just to do something that? It's pretty tough living on my own." He sighed. "I realized how pampered I was at home."

"Really?" I said.

"But, this happened because of it. You were always the one causing me trouble, but today I was the one who caused you trouble," he added.

"That's not.... As for me this is the only thing that I can do, you can do anything because you are a genius. I thought this at the hospital today, that people's lives are dependent on split second decisions. Something very small can make a curable illness incurable. I realized how fragile a human life is." I said.

"I was scared, too. Until then I thought our lives were decided by God and there was nothing we could do," he said.

"But I feel like you can, Nick. You can invent new medicines...., or you can become a doctor and cure a disease in seconds. You have so much potential, you started living by yourself to search for possibilities." I added.

"Even though there are millions of possibilities. It doesn't mean anything if you don't know what to do. Until recently I could afford to do anything. In other words I was bored. Now that my life turned so busy, what's important to me... What I'm interested in... Little by little, I started..". My eyes closed, I got knocked out.

***

When I woke up, I saw that it was the best sleep I've had since I was born. But I noticed the position I was in. Both my arm and leg were over Nick. He was facing me, I started at him. His slapping face, was now my favorite face. He looked so calm and peaceful. I slowly took my arm and leg off of him. I sat up and pulled the blankets off me. I crawled off the bed. I made my way to the door, I entered the hallway, and walked straight. I found the kitchen and a coffee maker.

After I brewed coffee I served a cup and started to walk back to Nick's room. I slowly opened the door, he was still sleeping. I placed the coffee on the table and wrote a sticky note that read

"I'm going on ahead to Luke's hospital, please have some coffee if you'd like

P.S we talked a lot last night, thank you.

Kaitlin <3

I'm sure he would appreciate it. I quickly got changed into my clothes from yesterday. I made my way out the door and towards the hospital.

***

I helped Luke out, I fed him and everything. I took a nap with my head in his bed.

Nick came inside the room he had flowers in his hand, he placed them in the bed.

"Luke's asleep." He said.

"Yeah, it's hard to believe that he was in pain yesterday. That do it said he would be able to leave soon." I said smiling.

"Can we talk?" Nick asked. He walked out the room and I followed. We reached a floor that had a huge balcony reaching out that was roof less.

"It feels so good," I said stretching.

"Hey, you always say that you love me, but have you thought about my feelings?" He asked stopping. We were in a place where there were blankets hanged.

"Your feelings? Well I know that you are not interested in me at all." I said, he turned around.

"Stupid, that's not true." He was so close to me. His right hand pushed my chin up, he Leander in and kissed me.

"The second Time!" I yelled. I had waken up, I looked around. Don't. Tell. Me.  That. I. Was. Dreaming. Was all that I thought. I looked at Luke, he was there sleeping, but he started to blink.

"Oh, sorry. Did I wake you up?" I gasped. "What's wrong Luke? Your face is red, don't tell me your temperature went up." I said standing up and touching his forehead.

"Never mind it. Don't do that," he said pushing my hand off of him.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"Anyways... Look." He said pointing to his feet, I looked at him, there were flowers there.

"When did those get here?" I said.

"Brother came in here and dropped them off when you were sleeping." He said.

"He did? Why didn't he wake me up?" I said.

"He said he was going to school, and left right away." He said. I walked over to them and picked them up.

"I see, wow they're beautiful. I will put them in a vase." I said grabbing the vase that was next to him and walking out the room.

Authors Note
Ooh, too bad it was a dream? ;) Happy Reading ^.^

P.S I want to get an editor. If you have experience please tell me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.5K 1.6K 28
*Written 2017* *Edited 2022* Hello there ^^ I hope you will like my ff, this is the first time I write one. I have a lot of ideas so have fun by read...
883K 40.9K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
14.5K 1.6K 19
What happens when a certain someone becomes your fiance who you don't even know about? Sang Jin and Ha Yeon are bounded in a fake marriage through a...
4.3K 362 8
COMPLETE- 23/9/2018 "Storm and Silence" Childhood AU: In which Lilly and Rick end up as best friends after an arranged meeting by their mothers. The...