The Bad Boy's Gang | ✓

By AshleyT7

IF YOU WANT A WELL WRITTEN GANG STORY: READ MY OTHER BOOK "RIDE OR DIE" This book is not well written, contai... More

Chapter 1- I saved the Bad Boy?!
Chapter 2- "I don't want to be an aunt yet!"
Chapter 3- Thinking about Fruit Loops being killed
Chapter 4- Detention, Detention, Detention.
Chapter 5- I wanted to have a Vampire Diaries marathon but now I'm street racing
Chapter 6- Back-story
Chapter 7- Photoshoots.....Euck!
Chapter 8- Parties, Pianos, and Pools
Chapter 9- "Are you Ryker's girlfriend"?
Chapter 10- I mean I had wine from church, when I was like 8........
Chapter 11- "I was looking threw a book of # and realized I don't have yours"
Chapter 12- Well there go my ovaries
Chapter 14- Two Bad Boys are singing Frozen and Beyonce lyrics...
Chapter 15- "And I thought gym class was rough"
Chapter 16- "Kiss me"
Chapter 17- "Is it cold, princess"?
Chapter 18- "Stupid Girls, Stupid Ryker, Stupid Hormones, Stupid Gym Class"
Chapter 19- "Don't know what game you're playing and how to play it"
Chapter 20- "My Good Girl"
Chapter 21- "Still want a pillow Wall?"
Chapter 22-"You okay? I mean you can only stab that olive so many times".
Chapter 23- "I like him"
Chapter 24- "Rain! I told you we're not together"!
Chapter 25- "One night"
Chapter 26- "Ryker's been kidnapped, thats what wrong"!
Chapter 27- "A box? We drove an hour to get a box? Rain you owe me gas money".
Chapter 28- "Be my girlfriend"?
Chapter 29- "Be my goldfish"?
Chapter 30-Oh Victoria's Secret photoshoot and Street Races....
Chapter 31- "To have your daughter arrested for Drag racing"?!
Chapter 32- "The Broccoli Factory"
Chapter 33- "Rain Anderson...has a nice ring to it"
Chapter 34- "Cold Hands, Warm Heart".
Chapter 35- "PREGNANT"?!
Chapter 36- "I wish I could say the same"
Chapter 37- "You're just lucky that your an awesome boyfriend-"
Chapter 38- "Italy"?!
Chapter 39- "Grow A Pair"
Chapter 40- "Smashing Possessions?"
Chapter 41- "FYI I think a smurf threw up on your head"
Chapter 42- "Second base, is right in the ball park and not far of a run"
Chapter 43- "I think I died and went to Hell"
Chapter 44- "That's the good thing about love, it can destroy"
Chapter 45- "not enough room for rodents."
Chapter 46- "I'm Breaking up with You, Ryker"
Chapter 47- "Don't Kiss me again James, because there's no point."
Chapter 48- "Ex Boyfriend, Ex"
Chapter 49- "I fell for Ryker Anderson, that's how."
Chapter 50- "I love you"
Chapter 51- "He's Dead. He's really dead."
Chapter 52- "Do you want to go to Prom with me?"
Chapter 53- "Take me Back?" "Always, princess."
Chapter 54- "Something tells me this isn't going to be a nice family dinner."
Chapter 55- "No 'buts' or 'what ifs' and definitely no 'But, what ifs'."
Chapter 56- "Well air is kinda taken up the space..but I guess."
Chapter 57- "You know, I've heard 'Fine' probably over 57 times today."
Chapter 58- "You murdered nine people.."
Chapter 59 - "If I asked you to marry me right now, would you say yes?!"
Chapter 60 - "You're going to be an official adult tomorrow."
Epilogue - "Will You Marry Me?"
New Book Alert!
Bonus Chapter - The Wedding
Bonus Chapter - Rain gives Birth

Chapter 13- "I didn't like the way they were looking at you"

75.1K 1.9K 880
By AshleyT7

Chapter 13- "I didn't like the way they were looking at you"

UNEDITED

"Anderson"! A voice yelled.

"Shit" Ryker muttered under his breath, and I gave a worried expression.

He put his lips to the top of my ear and said "Do not do or say anything".

I gulped and nodded slowly, as we walked up.

The guys had smirks appear on the faces, and they scanned over me.

"Oh this should be fun" One guy smirked as he looked at me.

Ryker protectively wrapped an arm around my waist, and kept me close to him with no distance between us.

"Aww, look Ryker's got himself a new girlfriend" One guy tested.

I bit my tongue, so I wouldn't flip out and scream at the guy in response at his 'girlfriend' remark.

"Oh, sorry we meant a new bang buddy" Another corrected.

"Watch it" Ryker snapped and gritted threw his teeth.

"What's your name sweetheart" The guy who seemed to be the leader asked.

Ryker sent me a warning look, and I kept my lips pressed in a thin line, not answering to anything.

"I see...." The guy clenched his jaw "You're a newbie of the gang. They don't want to corrupt you....too fast."

I stayed silent, and Ryker and them exchanged ice cold death glares, they seemed to be communicating threw eyes.

A guys eyes snapped towards me and his eyes roamed my body' basically eye raping me and he bit his lip afterward.

Ryker sent a punch right to his jaw, and the guy stumbled back from shock. Then threw a punch at Ryker and they began to go into a fist fight as a crowd formed.

A guy grabbed me by the waist and his hand grabbed my butt. I jumped and kneed him in the balls, and he let go of me and grabbed that area in pain.

Another guy came towards me, and I kicked him in the gut, sending him flying back.

Ryker beat the shit out of the 'leader' of the 'Crisis' gang, and he gritted "Look at her like that again, and I will cut you" then letting go of him, and grabbing my wrist and pulling me down the boardwalk as we ran.

He grabbed his phone and handed it to me "Call Craig, and tell him to meet us at the cabin" he instructed.

He continued to look back, making sure no one was following, and we ran threw crowds of people.

I went threw his contacts and came to Craig.

I hit the calling icon and put it to me ear as it rang.

"You better have not of banged Rain, or I'll kill you" Craig's voice answered.

"Craig, it's me" I said, continuing to run barefooted down the wooden boardwalk.

"Oh hey Rain....ignore that last comment" He said.

"We ran into a the Crisis Gang, and Ryker pissed them off so meet us at the...cabin"? I said uncertain.

"Of course he fucking did"! He said aggravated "Meet you there".

I hung up, and handed Ryker back his phone, and we came to the parking lot, to Ryker's truck.

I ran to the passenger side and got in, then quickly shutting the door. Ryker sped down the street, running a few red lights.

"Why the hell would you piss them off"!? I exclaimed.

"I didn't like the way they were looking at you" He clenched his jaw.

My jaw dropped and I stared at him dumbfounded "You just pissed off a huge gang, because you didn't like how they looked at me"?!

"I thought that's what I just said"! He snapped.

I sat straight in my seat, and shook my slowly at why Ryker did that.

"You're unbelievable" I muttered.

"Only for you princess" He winked, and I tensed up as butterflies erupted my stomach' and ignored the feeling.

He continued to speed down the street, and I watched as we zoomed past cars and trees that surrounded the highway.

We came to the middle of the woods and I asked "Where are we"?

It's been about an hour of driving and Ryker didn't tell me where we were going, which left me clueless as to why we were in the middle of the woods at 4 p.m.

"The cabin" He said as we came up a long hidden driveway to a cabin, where everyone's cars were parked.

"What is this"? I asked as I opened the door and got out, and Ryker did the same.

He walked up to the front door and I followed behind him, and he grabbed his keys and unlocked the door, and opened it. Then walking in, and I followed shutting the door behind me.

"They're here"! Reece shouted, as he walked in and looked at us amused.

They all came out, and Leah threw my a shirt, since I was still in a bikini top and bathing suit short bottoms. I pulled on the plain white v-neck t-shirt.

"What the hell were you thinking"!? Craig shouted at Ryker.

Ryker rolled his eyes "If you were there, you would have done the same fucking thing Craig!"

"Don't do it again" Craig warned him "Or you're benched from racing".

Ryker scoff in response "Fine, then you're loosing all money you have betting on the race".

I pressed my lips in a thin line, and stayed silent.

"Watch it Anderson! You're already in deep water"! Craig gritted.

"Oh fucking bullshit"! Ryker rolled his eyes and yelled.

Before Craig yelled anything, I spoke up "Craig".

Their heads all snapped towards me and I bit my and continued "Ryker was just trying to help me..if you want to bench anyone, just bench me".

Craig clenched his jaw and looked from me to Ryker "She just saved your ass" then walking away and into a room, as he slammed it behind him, and I flinched at the sound.

Ryker wore an angered expression, and he just looked at me then away and walking to another room.

"They'll cool down, in a bit...." Neil assured, and I nodded slightly.

"Hey" Leah smiled as she sat down across from me.

"Hey" I forced a small smile. I was sitting by the fireplace, staring at the orange fire with small flames of blue in it.

"I feel like we haven't talked much...and you and my brother are obviously Bipolar about each other" She stated.

I raised an eyebrow "Bipolar about each other"? I questioned.

"Yeah one minute you guys are fighting; wanting to rip each others heads off, then the next you seem like you two could be best friends, and stick up for each other" She explained.

"Okay..."? I trailed off, as she looked at the fire and so did I.

"You know you two are a lot alike, personality wise" She informed not taking her eyes of the fire.

"If you're trying to play match-maker like Liz, it's not going to work" I said with a bit annoyance filling my voice.

She laughed "No, I'm not...even though I do think you'd be good for him....I just want someone Ryker can trust, and we may all be extremely close, but he hides everything and doesn't talk to any of us".

I raised an eyebrow as I turned my attention back to her "You think he'll talk to me? The girl he met a month ago; and barely knows...then the people he's known for 20 years? I'm sorry Leah, but I'm questing your logic..."

She chuckled "It's fine, lot's of people question it too. But yes, I do think that. He's really not that bad of guy, he makes himself out to be. Under that 'Big Tough Guy Bad Boy' image, he's a real softie...especially for Melanie".

I smiled at how it was true, that he was a huge softie for Melanie.

I heard a door open, and Ryker walked out with a pair of basketball shorts that hung loosely around his hips, that exposed his 'V' line, and I bit my lip, and quickly averted my eyes.

He walked to the kitchen, which was open to the living room; where I was.

His hair was damp, and he ran a hand threw it, as he searched threw the cabinets.

Leah sent a wink to me, then standing up and walking out of the living room, and to her room.

I internally glared at her, as she was so trying to play match-maker.

I stood up, and went to find Liz, when I bumped into Ryker.

I looked up, and he smirked cockily.

I backed up a step, and his blue eyes never left mine.

"I-I-I....um....going to find Liz" I stuttered.

He raised an eyebrow and asked curiously "Why"?

"Because..." I trailed off.

"Because why"? He pushed.

"Because I don't have to answer to you" I stated stubbornly, as I tried to keep my eyes not to avert from hers and I tried to look anywhere but at his 6 pack abs that were exposed.

He chuckled without humor "I make you nervous".

"Do not" I scoffed, crossing my arms.

"Oh really"? He asked raising and eyebrow.

I gulped silently and nodded, as I uncrossed my arms and let them fall to my sides.

"So....." He trailed off then picking my up and sitting me down on the counter top, and there was no distance between us "Doesn't make you nervous"?

I bit my lip, and shook my head slightly.

He put his hands on my thighs, and I flinched at the touch. He traced circles with one hand, and his other played with the hem of the white t-shirt, as he pushed the end up a bit and rubbed circles on my hip.

My heart was pounding, so much I thought it was going to burst out of my chest.

He smirked and pressed his forehead to mine "You may want to, lower you heartbeat" his smirk became victorious and he winked at me.

My eyes widened in response. He could here my heartbeat?!

Oh God, that's so embarrassing...

Rain your the definition of embarrassing....

Throats cleared and Ryker jerked away from me, and I hopped off the counter and everyone stood there.

Liz and Leah stood there shocked with their jaws dropped and eyes lit up like a Christmas tree.

I swallowed hard, and bit my lip, as Ryker scratched the back of his neck uncomfortably.

"Ryker, you know the rules" Craig narrowed his eyes at him, and clenched his jaw.

"It's not what it looks like" We both blurted at the same time.

"She doesn't know" Neil elbowed Craig in the ribs, but it was more like a nudge.

"Know what"? I asked curiously.

"No one, can date within the gang, no sexual intercourse, or anything of the matter. We keep it this way, because if the relationship doesn't work out it creates tension, and members will leave" Neil explained.

"And you two need to follow it" Craig accused.

Someones on their man-period....

"Sorry King Almighty Craig, excuse us for doing nothing and will bow down to you" Ryker said sarcastically.

"Ryker"! Leah and Liz scowled.

"What the hell is your problem"!? Craig yelled.

"You! You're my fucking problem"! Ryker yelled back "You walk around thinking you're the boss of everyone, and that we're all your fucking servants!"

"Then leave"! Craig gritted, and Ryker muttered "Fine" then shoving past me, with his shoulder bumping into mine, and he walked past everyone and to the front door then walking out and slamming the door.

I ran a hand threw my hair and turned to Craig and sighed "Why did you do that"?

"You fucking too!? He knows the rules, and he's purposely breaking everyone he can"! Craig exclaimed.

"He was joking around! It's just a game for him, it wasn't anything serious"! I defend.

"Rain, you're new, and you don't know everything and how this all works! Ryker does! He's been in it since he was 13, I practically raised him! Then he goes off and pulls this shit"! Craig yelled.

I rolled my eyes and walked to the front door.

"Rain! Where are you going"!? Vince, Peter, Will, and Neil all yelled after me.

I walked out, and the cold New York air hit me, and goose-bumps appeared on my skin, and I every time I breathed I could see it form in the air.

I looked around and yelled "Ryker! Ryker!"

I ran down the path, and tried to find him. I shivered, and I think my lips turned a purplish blue, and my converses scrapped against the stones on the ground.

"Rain!" Neil jogged out and came up to me, and turned me around to him "Let Ryker calm down, he's going threw a lot right now."

"You guys aren't even concerned he's just out somewhere in the middle of the woods"!? I exclaimed.

He shook his head slowly "No, Ryker knows these woods like the back of his hand. He grew up around here, he'll be back".

I pursed my lips and stayed silent.

"Come on, get inside before you get Hypothermia" He said then slinging an arm over my shoulders and leading me up the stone path back to the cabin, and walked back in.

Warmth immediately hit me and Leah came over to me and winked "Told you, you stand up for each other"

"Okay Rain's right, it's midnight, and he still hasn't come back"! Leah and Liz started to freak out as we were all spread threw out the living room.

"He's the one that fucking left"! Craig said.

"You told him too"! Will defended.

Craig rolled his eyes "Maybe if he wasn't acting out of line"!

"Oh for fuck sakes Craig, you know what Ryker's going through right now! Don't make him feel like a piece of shit"! Vince yelled.

I stood up and pulled on a jacket "Well I'm going, anyone who wants to find him can join" I said.

Damn you, Ryker Anderson

*************************

A://N Hey guys!

I figured I post a chapter today, since I did nothing all day because I'm sick af right now!

Did you like this chapter?

For dedication:

What was your favorite part? And Why?

Who's your favorite character? And Why?

Answer 1 or both :) ^^^^

Tomorrow's New Year's, guess what I'm doing?!

NOTHING! Yay!

No but seriously theirs going to be people at my house, and I'm going to hide in my room and threaten to cough on them if they don't leave me alone, but I was suppose to be going out anyways so....

I watched 127 hours today, and my mom walked in and was like "Ash? What are you watching"!?

Because she walked in on the part where he was cutting his arm off :/

I swear parents only walk in on the one bad part of the movie! Just me? Okay...

Maybe an update tomorrow ;) Depends on views, comments, and votes; or maybe I'll just update for the fun of it :)

Alright thats it guys!

BYE!

~Ash

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 3.5K 95
Nicole, a careless girl with a dark past who, doesn't believe in love, didn't care what people thought of her. She would party with her friends when...
258K 8.7K 46
There was something about Devyn Foster that drew people to her. I guess it didn't hurt that she was a good looking girl; but it was more than that. S...
888 62 36
This book is for all the girls who want to be an angel in the street but a hellion beneath the sheet. Prepared to be treated like a good girl, but fu...
82K 1.6K 27
Complete✔️ *** "Everything I said yesterday was true. You drive me crazy Adrian." Our lips are inches apart. He pulls my head up exposing my neck. "D...