The New Girl ( Now Editing )

By QveenCammy

Jayda's new in school. Jayden , Kayla and Skylar are the school bullies , prankers and owners. When these 4... More

Characters
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18
19.
A/N
Now Out
New Book
20.
21.
22
24.
25.
26.
27.
28. ( Long Chap.)
29.
30.
31.
New Book & New Chapter
32.
33.
34.
35
36
37.
38.
39.
40.
A/N
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
Last Chapter & Cast
Epilogue & SEQUEL INFORMATION
Sequel Information !
More About The Sequel
Sequel Now Out

23.

8.9K 339 64
By QveenCammy

( Jayden )

I finished cleaning off Jayda's fists and was now looking at her as she was playing on her phone. Yes we were still in the bathroom.

Jayda: How long have you been looking at me?

Me: I dunno. As soon as I finished cleaning off your knuckles.

Jayda: So for about 10 minutes.

Me: I guess so. 

I licked my lips and Jayda jumped down.

Jayda: Come on.

Me: Where we going?

Jayda: We are going to get my things.

Me: Can we skip after?

Jayda: You wanna get slapped?

Me: No , not really.

Jayda: Then the first half of your answer should answer your question.

I thought about it for a minute and playfully sighed.

Me: Please?

Jyda: No cause there's nothing to do and plus we really gotta go to class.

Me: But I could m-

Jayda: Jayden , no buts. Your going and that's final and if I find out that you skipped , it's gonna be bad for you. Understand?

Me: Yeah yeah.

She smiled happily and began to skip off but stopped and walked back to me. She raised her arms and I walked up to her and placed my hands on her waist and she wrapped hers around my neck. She stood on her tippy toes and pecked my lips.

Jayda: Good. 

She pulled away and turned the corner and I went the other way. I saw a nerd walking down the hall so I decided to get some pleasure from this.

Me: Hey , Jenna right?

She looked up and stopped in her tracks.

Jenna: A-Acutally its J-Jenny.

Me: Potato Pototo. Anyways , Jenna. I would like to be friends.

Jenna: But y-you already have f-friends. 

Me: It wouldn't hurt to have more friends , now would it.

Jenna didnt say anything and just looked down at the ground. I looked at her notebook.

Me: Lemme see that.

Jenna: See what?

Me: Your notebook.

Jenna: N-No!

Me: Awe. Why not?

Jenna: C-Cause.

Me: Cause what?

Jenna: Just cause.

I sighed and rolled my eyes. I snatched the book from her and looked at the cover. I smiled at it.

Me: Awe. Well take a look at that , your in love with me.

Jenna: Not inlove.

Me: So what do you call this.

I held up the book cover that had Jayden + Jenny on it with hearts and stars all around it.

Jenna: I call it inlike.

Me: Well awe. Your inlike.

Jenna blushed.

Jenna: No I'm not.

I got closer to her.

Me: Oh your not?

Jenna: N-No a-and I w-wouldn't come this c-close to me.

Me: And why not?

Jenna: C-Cause Jayda's gonna kick my ass.

I laughed and backed up. 

Me: No she isnt. Jayda's nice.

??: Jayden? What're you doing?

I spun around and saw Kayla.

Me: Nothing , teasing this nerd here. Look at this.

I tossed the notebook to Kayla and she caught it while walking up to us. Kayla began to laugh and look through it.

Kayla: Woah , its a diary.

Me: No way! Corner her and gimmie it. I wanna read them.

Kayla cornered her in and handed me the diary. I opened them and began to read them aloud.

Me: Entry One: I saw her again today. Then again , I see her everyday. She's just so so so perfect like. Sure she bullies kids like me , or just anybody , but she's so damn fine. Omg! Today she asked me for a pencil. I gave her one of my new mechanical pencils. My fingers brushed hers! Omg , her fingers are so soft. I wonder if she's single. Doesn't matter though , she'll never like me plus somebody who looks like her isnt single.

Kayla laughed.

Kayla: Damn. Your so pathetic , nerd.

Me: Entry Two: Who does she think she is!? That new girl just strolls up in this school and talk to my crush like that!? Uh no. If only i had the guts to stand up. But then they'd probably just laugh at me. The T3 can take care of their own self. That new girl needs to go!

Kayla: New girl. You mean Jayda?

Jenna: Y-Yeah. Her.

Me: Well I hate to tell you but Jayda aint going anywhere. 

Jenna cried out as Kayla laughed and hit her in the ribs.

Kayla: Read one last one.

Me: Okay. Here's entry 9.

Kayla: This one better be good. 

Me: Entry Nine. I totally despise the bitch now. I finally got my courage up to go and talk to Jayden and what do I see!? I see the little tramp all over Jayden! Kissing up on her and shit. I want Jayden to my self! I want Jayden point blank. I even be having these sexual dreams about Jayden. I'm gonna fight that bitch , Jayda and when I do , I'm gonna whoop her ass. Or maybe I'll change. Mother says I have the body I just need to wear the right clothes. She also says she doesn't get it cause when I'm outside of school I wear skin tight jeans , tank tops and vests that are cropped but in school I dress like a man. Haha , anyways , that's not important. All I know is that I want Jayden and I'll stop at nothing to get her.

Kayla laughed and grabbed the book from me.

Kayla: This will look great up on the walls wouldn't it.

Me: Hell yeah.

??: And I'm missing out on this why?

We looked back to see Skylar and Taylor.

Me: Aye wassup. 

Kayla: Skylar , since you dont like to hit these little thotties , go make many many many copies of this book. Taylor , you help me and Jayden beat this nerd.

Skylar: Aight.

Skylar took the diary and walked off. 

Jenna: W-What're you gonna do to me?

Me: Ya know , I should have Jayda in on this. Ya know since you said you'd fight her and all.

Kayla: And you said you would win.

Jenna: I-I was just mad.

Me: Why? Cause you wanted me and she got me?

Jenna: Well yeah.

I stepped into Jenna's face.

Me: If you ever in your pathetic life again call Jayda out of her name , I swear , I will end you. Understand?

Jenna laughed until I hit her across the face.

Me: I said do you understand.

Jenna: Y-Yes Jayden.

Taylor laughed.

Taylor: Lets just beat this bitch already.

I took the first hit by hitting her in the guts. Taylor took the second hit by throwing her down to the ground , making her books fly and kicked her in the face , making blood splatter. Kayla took the third hit and kicked her in the ribs then we all began to jump her ass.

Jenna: Im sorry! P-Please stop!

Kayla: No mercy bitch.

Kayla kicked her in to stomach and Jenna spit out blood.

Me: Stop.

We all stopped beating her and I grabbed her by her hair and dragged her to the nearest trash can. Kayla kicked the top off and they helped me pick Jenna up and put her in the trash. 

Me: Go get me some food and that bad milk.

Taylor jogged off and Skylar came jogging back.

Skylar: Here.

I took them and shoved them in Jenna's face.

Me: Pretty Pink. 

Skylar: I found something else too.

Me: What else you find?

She pulled out some pictures.

Skylar: These.

I took them and went threw them.

Me: Aye Jenna , whose the pretty lady? Think she'll let Taylor and Kayla here smash for a buck fifty?

I showed her the picture and Jenna teared up more.

Jenna: T-That's my mom. She died from cancer when I was 4.

I bit my lip , suddenly feeling a bit guilty since my real mom died from cancer as well.

Skylar: Sorry for your loss. 

Jenna: T-Thanks.

I flipped through more and stopped and laughed.

Me: Ohh! Well look at these. Nudes. You make copies of these too?

Skylar: Am I smart?

Me: Eh , you got your moments.

She laughed and punched me.

Skylar: Yes I did and yes I am smart.

Me: We gone hang these up in the boys locker room and the hallways of course.

Jenna: Please do-

I cut her off by wrapped my hand around her throat.

Me: I do as I want with no mercy.

Jenna: M-My parents c-can pay y-

I cut her off while laughing.

Me: Jenna I dont need your pathetic money. I could buy your entire family with all the money I got.

Taylor came back with the milk food and handed it out to me and Kayla. As soon as we dumped the stuff on her , the bell rang.

Me: We'll put these pictures up early morning. Be here at the school by 7:30.

Taylor: Ard.

I turned around after hitting Jenna in the mouth again and saw Jayda walking up the hall way. She stopped in front of me and slapped the shit out of me.

Me: Ow. What the hell Jayda. What was the for?

Jayda: Why did you do that to Jenny.

Me: Cause she's an nerd?

Jayda: It doesnt matter if shes a nerd or one of you. She's still a person and she still has feelings.

Me: Okay?

Jayda: You know what , nevermind. I'll see you later.

She began to walk off but I slammed her into the wall and put my lips on hers. I pulled back a few seconds later.

Me: This is who I am. Dont like it? Oh well.

We got out of each others embrace and walked away from each other.

-  -  -  - 

Ch. 23

Leave comments and votes .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

400 38 23
" if I said I still hate you, would you believe me?". "Only If we were liars". ...
107K 1.5K 56
This story about a smart girl who is single and is focusing on school when she goes moves with her mom she has to go to a new school she meets a Stud...
1.5K 102 37
Legal action will be taken if you steal any parts of my story and or any other of my stories. ENJOY! Rewriting description soon!
18.2K 490 31
2 college students are stuck in a dorm room together. Worst part? One's a jock, aka, Misha. Jay is just your ordinary gay guy. Caring, sweet, underst...