Hiccstrid One-Shots

By Toothless_NightFury1

Just a few Hiccup and Astrid One-Shots based on the How To Train Your Dragon franchise and the Modern World... More

Relaxing Day
Cloud Watching
I'm Going To Kill You!!
I don't care
Promise
Pianos And Funeral
The Call (chapter 1)
The Call (chapter 2)
The Call (chapter 3)
Last Lief Falls
You Where Wrong
Wisdom Teeth
Drawing Lessons
My Love, My Lady, My Wife
Father and Son
Thank You
Beautiful Moments
The Question
The Wedding
Scaulding Hot
Midnight Hardness
The Hug
Star Falls
Nightmare
Regret
His Hands
Surprise!
His Shirt
This Life...
Berk's Goddess
Tattoo
Bad Weather
The Blanket Cuddle
Loving Ideas
The Love We Share
Baby Boy
Night Dream
Forge Kiss
Argue
Nice Lazy Day
Meeting Younger Self
Waking Up
Paralysed
Scar Kiss
See You Again
Midair Hug
What to do?
Don't Leave Me
Love
Oh, No, Hiccup
Stubble
May I?
Seriousness
Long Kiss
Your Mine, Now
Quick Kiss
Mistletoe
Chief Symbol
Pregnant
Bodies
Dentist
You'll Be In My Heart
Welcome Back
Period
Can't Find It
Deal
Waxing
Someday
Ready?
Winter Wonderland
Smug
Same Bed
Proving The Right
Traveling
Going After It
Locked In
C'mere You
Thinking Of Love
Mama, Dada?
Where Is He?
How Do You Feel?
You Don't Deserve This
I'll Catch You
Two New Alphas
One Call Away
If You Will Marry Me
Spiked
What Happened?
The Chief Thing
Fire On Hold
I Don't Like You!
Together, Forever
Sleeping In
Kiss You Now
Yaknog
Wanna Be Mine?
Tie
Neightbors
Remember
They're Going After Us
Departing
My Baby
Here I Am
Story Time
Fragile
Prayers
Are You Alright?
Its Not Me
Lets Bet
Rockstar Surprise
Under The Tree
To God To Be True
Until The End Of Time
You Can Walk?
Keiko
Runes
Need For Air
Just When...
Wake Me Up Before You Go Go
Oh My Freya
To Young?
Angel With A Shotgun
Did You Just...?
Extra Bonus: Years
Apologies
Forever And Always
Whatever
Finally Here
MRI
I know
Consideration
Radio
Whacked
City of Sails
Swapped
Story
Sorrow
Lullaby
Test Drive 2.0
Need Me
First Words
Ghost
Emotional Question
I Love You
What Do You Say?
Sincere
Trickster
Not So Viking

Bring Me To Life

4.1K 65 37
By Toothless_NightFury1

(A/N: Recognize the title? It's a song. Evanescence - Bring Me To Life.)

Hiccup sobbed heavily, slumping down even more on his bed, looking at his hands.

"I can't believe he's gone..." Hiccup said. No one was in the room, or in the house for that matter of fact.

Hiccup cried even more, just by the though of that he didn't have a father anymore. "He saved me..." Hiccup whispered. "He cared about me?"

"Of course he did, Hiccup," The man heard. He looked up, seeing Astrid stand by the door. In front of her, stood one of Hiccup's best students from the academy.

Little Alexa looked down at her feet, not daring to look up at the chief.

Hiccup furrowed his brows, wiping away his tears. "Alexa? What are you doing here?" Hiccup asked softly.

The small red head looked up at Astrid before she looked at Hiccup.

"We...saw that you where sad and came to comfort you..." The little girl said. Hiccup looked at Astrid. The blonde nodded, stroking Alexa's shoulder with both of her hands.

The man smiled, scooting over and patting the place next to him. The two females walked inside of the room. Astrid lifted up the little red head on the bed before she herself sat down.

Astrid placed her hand on Hiccup's back, even though she didn't sit beside him. Alexa stood up, being just as tall as the two adults.

"Hiccup?" Alexa asked. "Yeah?" Hiccup asked, looking at the girl beside him. Alexa hesitated.

Astrid smiled and placed a soft hand on the girls shoulder. "Go on, he don't bite. At least not you," Astrid said, casting a meaningful glaze at Hiccup.

The man raised his brows, looking at his girlfriend. "What? I only did it once..." He said. Astrid gave him a look. "Okay, maybe a couple of hundred times." (A/N: And now, I have Justin Bieber's song in my head. Get OUT-!!!)

Alexa looked at the two before she looked back at Hiccup. "You bit her?" She asked. "Yeah...wait! No, I didn't. What did you want?" Hiccup changed the theme.

"Yeah, um...you're still going to be our teacher, right?" The red haired girl asked. Hiccup signed. "I'm sorry, Alexa but...I don't think I can do both the academy and being chief."

Astrid moved her hand that was still laying on Hiccup's back.

"But...think of it the positive way. I can always come for a visit. And Astrid's going to be your teacher now, right M'lady?"

Astrid laughed lightly. "I guess?" She asked. Alexa smiled. However, she turned towards the man.

"Why are you chief, really? What happened to your dad?"

Hiccup's breath caught. He looked at Astrid, seeing her bow down her head in defeat.

Hiccup signed. He grabbed the girls arms and lifted her up, placing her on his thighs. Hiccup held into her so she would fall.

The girl to a step to get the back balance before looking at Hiccup.

"Look, Alexa. I'm chief now because...my dad died. He saved me when another man tried to kill me. I'm his son so I needed to take his place. That's why I'm chief now."

A tear rolled down Hiccup's cheek and the girl standing in his lap raised her hand, placing it in Hiccup's cheek.

The man looked up at her. "Don't cry..." Alexa said before carefully taking small steps towards him. Hiccup placed his large hand on the girls back when she wrapped her small arms around his neck.

Astrid smiled once she had looked up. She pulled away her hand from his back, grabbing his free one.

The two sat there for a little while before the girl pulled away. "I have to go, my mom must be looking for me."

Astrid smiled, pulled away her hand and hoisted Alexa into her arms. She looked back at Hiccup for a second, giving him a look that said, "I'll be back soon."

Astrid walked downstairs before placing down the red head. She opened the door slowly.

"Thank you, for cheering him up a little, Alexa."

The girl smiled before waving. "Bye, Astrid!" She said before running outside. Astrid smiled, waving and closing the door.

She walked up the stairs with that smile but it faded when she saw her boyfriend. He was once again, slumped over on the bed, crying.

"Hiccup...just when I thought that you had cheered up a little," She said, signing. The blonde walked towards him, sitting down beside him.

Astrid placed her hand on his leg, stroking it slowly. "I know it hurts, babe. It will hurt for a while. Just cry it out..." She whispered. A second later, she found him leaning against her chest.

Astrid wrapped her arms around his neck, burring her nose into his hair.

Hiccup snaked his arms around her waist. "I miss him, Astrid," Hiccup sobbed out, crying into her arm.

"I know that you miss him, Hiccup. I miss him too."

Astrid pulled back her head from his hair. She stood up, pulling him with her. "You remember what you said on Itchy Armpit right? That you never met your mother. You've met her now. Even though your family's not whole, you have a mother. Be glad that you have her. What if, you hadn't found her? Then you would be all alone. And you don't want to go though the same thing I went though when I was a child."

Hiccup looked up. "You're right. Dad wouldn't want me to cry over him. He would want me to be happy. He would want me to man up..." He said.

Astrid fisted her hand into his hair, pulling away her body from him. "You don't need to man up, Hiccup. You're already a man in my eyes," She stopped for a second, wrapping her right arm around him, grabbing his ass.

Hiccup gasped, making Astrid smirk. "You're a great man in my eyes, a great, hot, sexy man."

She didn't want to go to hard on him since he was grieving but she still went for it.

Astrid slowly but determinedly backed him up against the wall, pressing herself against him.

Hiccup was breathing hard, finding that his pants had gone from fine to a little to tight.

Astrid smirked, placing her lips on his neck and kissing it as if she would suck the blood out of him.

Hiccup moaned. Astrid unwrapped her right arm from him, placing it on his lower belt. She slowly undid it, making sure it would sound much.

Hiccup grabbed her wrist, stopping her. "Please, Astrid."

The woman smiled. She undid the laces of his pants, reaching inside.

She grabbed his erect member, freeing it from the pants. Hiccup groined when the cool air hit it.

Astrid smiled against his neck before pulling away both her head and hand from him. She pulled away her other hand from his hair, pulling off her arm-wraps.

Then, she raised her right hand to her mouth, licking it slowly while looking at her man.

Hiccup sucked in his breath when she drew away her hand from her mouth, letting it drift down.

Hiccup moaned when Astrid wrapped her hand around his cock. Astrid smiled, moving her hand up and down his shaft.

The blonde placed her lips on his neck again. Hiccup smiled, carefully grabbing the red shirt she was wearing. Hiccup pulled up until the end exited the skirt.

He reached under it, trailing up. Astrid smiled against his neck, feeing his long fingers graze her nipple.

Her breasts where small but Hiccup didn't care about the size. Since Astrid was skinny and didn't have much body fat, she had small breasts because they are mostly fat.

Hiccup reached his other hand behind her and slipped his fingers inside her skirt. He undid the button and pulled the skirt down when he was done.

This time, Astrid gasped when Hiccup reached into her leggings, underwear massaging her folds.

Astrid pulled away, pulling out his hand from her leggings and underwear.

Hiccup pouted. Astrid smiled, pecking his lips and begun to undress.

When she was done, she helped her man. Hiccup complained a few times about ignoring the suit but Astrid ignored him instead.

When the suit was finally off, Astrid got down into her knees. She placed her right hand on Hiccup left leg, just above the prosthetic.

She wrapped her left hand around his cock, stroking it a few times before licking the underside of it.

Hiccup's hands flew to her hair. He fisted his hands into the golden locks, holding onto it tightly.

Astrid smiled, not taking him inside of her mouth yet.

She continued to stroke his member up and now. "Astrid..." Hiccup groined. "Please...just, put it in- oh!" Hiccup moaned when Astrid almost swallowed him.

He wasn't huge, just about as thick as her axe handle. And let me tell you, it fitted perfectly in her hand.

Hiccup groined, buckling his hips. Astrid smiled, knowing what would come next. She kept swirling her tongue around his head where she knew that he was the most sensitive.

Suddenly, white, sticky seed filled her mouth and she swallowed. The blonde pulled away, looking up, seeing her boyfriend with closed eyes and a mouth shaped like an 'O'.

Astrid smiled, slowly standing up while still stroking him. "Hiccup..." Astrid begun, brushing away his bangs from his eyes. Hiccup groined but didn't open his eyes.

Astrid placed her free hand on his stomach, slowly trailing up.

Hiccup opened his eyes, looking at his girlfriend. Astrid looked at him. "Are you fine?" She asked. Hiccup nodded eagerly, smiling.

"Perfectly fine. Never been better..."

The two stood there for a second, just enjoying the moment. Astrid tugged on his member.

Hiccup looked at her. He knew what she wanted. And she would get it. He grabbed her arms like he had gone on Alexa, turning her around and pushing her towards his bed.

Astrid smiled, bending over and placing her hands on the bed, along with one of her knees.

Hiccup licked his middle- and ring finger, letting it drift to the place where only he can ever visit.

Astrid closed her eyes, moaning. Hiccup smirked, grabbed his cock and rubbing it against her entrance.

Astrid turned her head towards him. "Hiccup! Stop teasing m-" She trailed off when his hand landed on her mouth. A few seconds later, Hiccup was deep inside of her.

Astrid moaned into his hand, kissing his palm. The man stood there, lightly bent over his love, hand over her mouth.

He was surprised that she didn't scream, considering that they hadn't had sex in a few weeks or so.

Astrid raised one of her hands, grabbing his wrist. She pulled his hand away, letting it go and bowing her head.

"Hiccup..." She moaned out. He must have got it because he started to slowly thrust.

By every second and minute that flew away of them fucking like wild dragons, they came both closer to the edge.

Astrid was moaning along with Hiccup's grunts.

The two hadn't even realized that the window to Hiccup's room was open. Or...stood slightly open.

Only when the two had finished, did they realize it. And it was thanks to on of the villagers.

"Way to go, chief!" They heard.

Astrid turned her head towards Hiccup who looked at her. Their eyes widened.

Astrid signed, obviously frustrated by the jokes that would follow. Hiccup, however, trailed his hands from her waist to her shoulders, slowly pulling her up into a standing position.

He wrapped his right arm around her chest, under her breasts and pulled her closer. Astrid's ear met his lips.

"Don't worry about them, I'll take care of that...later. First, we have to finish this..."

Astrid panted, turning her head towards him. Hiccup looked at her with promising eyes, smiling before planting his lips against hers. Astrid raised her right arm, snaking it slowly around his neck.

Hiccup exchanged his arms, wrapping his left arm around her while letting his right arm drop to between her legs. Astrid's knees buckled, making Hiccup stop. He pulled away fully, getting her into the bed.

Astrid smiled, folding out her arms and separating her legs. Hiccup smiled, entering her again before letting her envelope him into her arms.

They snakes around his neck, pulling him down for another kiss. Astrid wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling him down before letting go.

Hiccup pulled away, moving his head to her neck. He begun to move, making Astrid moan again.

(A/N: And I'll end it here. This is like, 2000 words of shameless smut for you folks! Happy new- uh...a day before new year!)

- Toothless_NightFury1.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 4.1K 28
How To Train Your Dragon belong to DreamWorks. Warning ⚠️ If you haven't watched Dreamworks Dragons 1, 2, and Gift of the Night Fury, spoiler. Kind...
10K 119 23
Hiccup has the perfect life. Well his past isn't perfect but at least he loves what he have now. He has a family, friends, a dragon and a girlfriend...
152K 3.2K 40
How to train your dragon movies with the older brother of Hiccup. Y/n Haddock. ---------- How to train your dragon: Done. How to train your dragon 2:...
22.9K 649 6
Male Astrid x Female reader •Second and third book complete and published •From the movie 'How to train your dragon'